diegao

Nov 27, 2018
That is the Game fault :ROFLMAO: , for some reason the game prioritizing Jill above anyone:unsure:. I guess thats answer who is DPC favorite character:ROFLMAO:
I doubt that mate cuz i did another Walkthrough & I focus on Bella mostly but not only in her & in this same scene the MC is looking the Picture that Jill posted when Bella is helping the MC with the pancakes but in that picture he's looking we can only see bella so yeah idk what to think about that

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I doubt that mate cuz i did another Walkthrough & I focus on Bella mostly but not only in her & in this same scene the MC is looking the Picture that Jill posted when Bella is helping the MC with the pancakes but in that picture he's looking we can only see bella so yeah idk what to think about that
are you also on Jill path ?. this is how its work, if you on Jill path, and went to picnic with her, MC will looking her photo, regardless if you dating with others or not. but really, it's the picnic is the flag for this scene, after all if MC not take the photo, then he not possessing it, so he will look at somebody else, mine was Sage :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: diegao

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That is the Game fault :ROFLMAO: , for some reason the game prioritizing Jill above anyone:unsure:. I guess thats answer who is DPC favorite character:ROFLMAO:
are you also on Jill path ?. this is how its work, if you on Jill path, and went to picnic with her, MC will looking her photo, regardless if you dating with others or not. but really, it's the picnic is the flag for this scene, after all if MC not take the photo, then he not possessing it, so he will look at somebody else, mine was Sage :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
It seems the love interests block the path of some other relationships (I think something like this has been posted before):
  • Maya & Josy block the relationship with Jade because the mc is with M&J when Jade is waiting for him in the parking lot.
  • Jill blocks the relationship with Nicole and Sandy as well as Nora because the MC looks at the photo he took of her at the picnic and decides to leave the bar.
  • Having a relationship with Cathy will force the end of the relationship with Bella, so conversely if you want to be with Bella you have to forgo the relationship with Cathy.
  • And if you want the "very good 3 out of 5" rating with Sage, and her extended sex scene at the HOTs party, you have to ignore sex with every other character in the building until you've fucked Sage, and then you miss out on Lily.
But Jill is the only one that demands you forgo another major LI if you want to stay solidly on her path!

If you choose to stay and look after Sage rather than go on the picnic with Jill, Jill's feelings for the mc aren't very strong, so technically (disregarding your moral position) you should choose the picnic with Jill over Sage (which sounds lousy since the plans with Sage were made first and she's sick for fucks sake!)

Otherwise, if you choose to look after Sage, you don't get the Jill solo scene at the end of ep 7 (even if you've done everything else right), and if she has her little crying scene with Josy in the bathroom after the mc's dick is showcased to the world, she says, "A guy I thought I liked" as opposed to "A guy I like" (or something to that effect).

So bottom line, Jill is the most demanding of all the LIs!!!

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It seems the love interests block the path of some other relationships (I think something like this has been posted before):
  • Maya & Josy block the relationship with Jade because the mc is with M&J when Jade is waiting for him in the parking lot.
  • Jill blocks the relationship with Nicole and Sandy as well as Nora because the MC looks at the photo he took of her at the picnic and decides to leave the bar.
  • Having a relationship with Cathy will force the end of the relationship with Bella, so conversely if you want to be with Bella you have to forgo the relationship with Cathy.
  • And if you want the "very good 3 out of 5" rating with Sage, and her extended sex scene at the HOTs party, you have to ignore sex with every other character in the building (except Josy).
But Jill is the only one that demands you forgo another major LI if you want to stay solidly on her path!

If you choose to stay and look after Sage rather than go on the picnic with Jill, Jill's feelings for the mc aren't very strong, so technically (disregarding your moral position) you should choose the picnic with Jill over Sage (which sounds lousy since the plans with Sage were made first and she's sick for fucks sake!)

Otherwise, if you choose to look after Sage, you don't get the Jill solo scene at the end of ep 7 (even if you've done everything else right), and if she has her little crying scene with Josy in the bathroom after the mc's dick is showcased to the world, she says, "A guy I thought I liked" as opposed to "A guy I like" (or something to that effect).

Jill is the most demanding ... for the moment... i guess that in the next updates the "demands" will start to increase.
I'm worried about Bella-Jill, if at a certain point you will have to choose or if you could keep them both (my ultimate dream !!)
And there is also the problem Maya-Josy-MC, would you be able to maintain that threesome, in the playthrough where i just keep both of them i noticed that Josy seemed to be more attracted to the MC than Maya. I think That Maya is more lesbian oriented and Josy more hetero oriented, so in the future i'm also worried if that relation can last.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah, I totally want this version! It's be a major plot turn, but no worse that the complete gear shift in Rodriguez's From Dusk til Dawn. I'll give DPC a call now, see if this was already on his agenda...
If memory serves, that gear shift was because two different people wrote two different films and they decided to merge them together into one production.

Imagine what a clusterfuck BaDIK would be if DPC were to do that with somebody else. The game would end and you'd find out Sally and her friends were some weird coven of witches manipulating MC's horsecock via a 'sample' he left behind in his first week of college, and they're using it to bring down the jocks and the HOTs.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If memory serves, that gear shift was because two different people wrote two different films and they decided to merge them together into one production.

Imagine what a clusterfuck BaDIK would be if DPC were to do that with somebody else. The game would end and you'd find out Sally and her friends were some weird coven of witches manipulating MC's horsecock via a 'sample' he left behind in his first week of college, and they're using it to bring down the jocks and the HOTs.
Wowhh, what do you smoke bro ??!! i need some :ROFLMAO:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I don't have the expertise, but heterozygotic twins can also be born from the same egg, which then splits, so they have the same genetic heritage as the mother plus what they get from the father, so 50% + x

then it's all a matter of probability

between siblings instead the average is 25%, because even if they both draw 50 from the father and 50% from the mother they can draw different "cards".

or so I remember
Same egg Twins = identical twins, twins from different eggs = fraternal twins, the identical twins basicly are a result of 1 fertile egg that splits too far apart in early stage with the result twins... Since identical twins come from the same fertilised egg their base DNA is the same to begin with....
Yeap Monozygotic twins (of different genders) appear to be possible, although extremely rare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Siblings (both parents) by the law of averages should share 50% of DNA, but they could share more or less, depending on the gametes that produced them. I'm pretty sure by basic genetics it's possible for siblings to share 0% of DNA, although the odds of such a thing happening would be like someone being genetically reborn (like that horrible Netflix movie Jupiter Ascending). Only people guaranteed to be 50% related to someone are the parents.

Then again some Biology major would know more about it, my genetic knowledge comes from high school a long time ago, could possibly even be outdated.
'zygotic' refers to the egg.
The 2 terms are:
dizygotic - meaning 2 eggs (fraternal twins)
monozygotic - meaning 1 egg ('Identical' twins.)

BTW, you were wrong a few posts back.
'Identical' twins are not *always* same gender. It's rare, but there are male/female monozygotic twins.
Right, I'm gonna join in on this because it's biology (and I do enjoy it so). Fraternal twins are two children who are born at the same time yet have different appearances. One of the factors is the production of 2 genetically different ova due to meiosis, and both the ova are fertilized by 2 different sperm, which are also genetically different again due to meiosis. This results in each zygote having a different genetic code, thus the alleles on their genes differ, resulting in different gene expressions and unique characteristics for each individual. The second factor is more of an environmental factor, which is based off of the twins' individual diet, living environment etc. The male and female part of it is simple: sperm can contain either the X chromosome or Y chromosome since the sex chromosomes split up during meiosis as well, so it all depends on which chromosome is present in the fertilising sperm.

Maya and Derek are obviously fraternal twins, so if anyone is wondering about exactly how that works, here's a quick explanation. Not a biology major though, just took Bio for my A-Levels and the knowledge is still fresh in my mind having only finished my exams a few weeks back. If you want a more detailed explanation the web is your answer for everything, but I hope this somewhat helps clear the air.

This is why I go with Sage. Least demanding, hot as hell, brainiac, straightforward, and just overall a great pick. This is just my personal opinion though so Jill lovers don't come at me. I'm not tryna start something here :LUL:

And yeah, I'm also not a person to forgo prior engagements, so Sage would be my number one priority considering how she's sick, alone, and asked for my help first. Jill just came in randomly sooooo..... sorry, but I have more important things to do.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Josy as well as MC is 18 since they are college freshmen, Jill is in third course so she is 2 years older, 20, the 25 you pull out of the hat my friend.
This, of course, assumes that all of the characters went into the college directly after they graduated, and is based on the American system where that happens at 18. If Jill took a little Euro vacation after graduation, a gap year, or anything else, she could be older. And we know the MC is 19 now, cuz he just went to celebrate his 19th b-day with his Papa during Episode 6.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
This, of course, assumes that all of the characters went into the college directly after they graduated, and is based on the American system where that happens at 18. If Jill took a little Euro vacation after graduation, a gap year, or anything else, she could be older. And we know the MC is 19 now, cuz he just went to celebrate his 19th b-day with his Papa during Episode 6.
I'm definitely in agreement that Jill might be a few years older then her 3rd yr status would assume.
Largely because Jill has a fuller figure. A figure that I would typically associate with a woman a bit older then the other students.

Too add to a potential simple 'gap year' (not uncommon amongst those that can afford it)
We have reason to think Jill might have suffered a fairly significant past trauma. And I'm not referring to her sister's death.
Her anti-bullying campaign and her writing to... (Jonathan? Was it?).. about how their group 'took her in' when she needed it.

Just saying, I think DPC has enough wiggle room with the existing plot to add a few years past 21 if he wants.

Reactions: seamanq

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
  • And if you want the "very good 3 out of 5" rating with Sage, and her extended sex scene at the HOTs party, you have to ignore sex with every other character in the building (except Josy).

Main love interest does block some side characters and eventually each other, like in the Jill vs Sage situation.

I think there is a priority list, if you are on Jill path, and do the picnic with her , clearly she has the priority. If you pick sage, MC will look her photo , instead of for example Josy.
This kind of supporting my thesis about, MC has the strongest connection to Jill and Sage, and then the rest.
of course this is only in effect if you are some kind of man whore, who chasing all the main love interest or most of them. obviously if you purely focus on one of them, like Bella, then we have nothing to talk about.
although I don't know who will take a priority for example, in a Josy vs Bella :ROFLMAO: , aka you only focusing on them as love interest. Meaning, nothing with Jill , sage and maya:unsure:

Apr 7, 2020
FAN SIGNATURES ~
My other BaDIK signatures

Even tho BaDIK already have so many sigs, i'll share what i made anyway :KEK:
Made these few days back, 1 GIF & 1 JPG per character so put up with me here :KEK:
Feel free to use them ;)

~Edit : Quinn JPG and Josy JPG, fixed~

BELLA :

https://i.imgur.com/1iPHdMa.gif

https://i.imgur.com/Fnru0f1.jpg

QUINN :

https://i.imgur.com/UDNCfB4.gif
https://i.imgur.com/6YJ4wcx.jpg

RIONA :

https://i.imgur.com/5O2jlYR.gif
https://i.imgur.com/IUUEViu.jpg

JILL :

https://i.imgur.com/vvll3cx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/rcZxF4E.jpg

JOSY :

https://i.imgur.com/e2g5FVg.gif
https://i.imgur.com/iKZI5ji.jpg

MAYA :

https://i.imgur.com/o127L2v.gif
https://i.imgur.com/2kntw4n.jpg

SAGE :

https://i.imgur.com/NWPqXsb.gif
https://i.imgur.com/mQPmyOl.jpg

CAMILLA :

https://i.imgur.com/QuskWHt.gif
https://i.imgur.com/KviFqdU.jpg

NICOLE :

https://i.imgur.com/o9PqbQY.gif
https://i.imgur.com/rKRLD36.jpg

JADE :

https://i.imgur.com/AhH9JuT.gif
https://i.imgur.com/vaxL4Vf.jpg
Nice

Apr 7, 2020
Fan Sigs:

OBS: Now they are all divided by girls. Each girl in her own spoiler bubble. *70 in total* Overload Precautions.
*Little warning to anyone who has used the old Imgur links

*Feel free to do as you please.
(Cariolan's, use only)
Nice

• Red Heart
Reactions: Monetauro

tiqoff

Apr 1, 2021
Sage is the same as Josy - doesn't care about affinity much.

And to get Camila in ep 7 you just need to ask her for public sex at the ep 4.
But to get full toilet scene with Cam and Mona u must be a DIK

How's that? After Sage u may have sex with Cam. Riona and Becky (or what it is it the toilet). You only sacrifice one of the hottest scense in game - Lilly's

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How's that? After Sage u may have sex with Cam. Riona and Becky (or what it is it the toilet). You only sacrifice one of the hottest scense in game - Lilly's
Good point, You have to have sex with Sage first, then the rest are fine, but Lily is not longer available.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

to me, it is much more challenging to carry on the story with Cathe, much more limiting than Quinn

basically for a side girl with no possible future you have to give up Maya, Josy and Bella (maybe). and so far we've only got a blow job out of it. it seems like a really disproportionate situation.

on the other hand, that Jill is "dominant" seems normal and justified by the story, she's the only LI with whom Mc unbalances himself and basically declares to be in love with her. Jill is the only girl Mc carries a picture of in his wallet, it's quite symbolic.

he also tries with Maya and Josy, but there Maya makes him understand that it's too early, with Sage and Bella maybe something could change from now on

a curiosity: does the interaction between Josy and Jill in the finale change depending on whether or not we lied to Josy about dating Jill?

Reactions: Hermith
Jan 30, 2021
Jill is the most demanding ... for the moment... i guess that in the next updates the "demands" will start to increase.
I'm worried about Bella-Jill, if at a certain point you will have to choose or if you could keep them both (my ultimate dream !!)
And there is also the problem Maya-Josy-MC, would you be able to maintain that threesome, in the playthrough where i just keep both of them i noticed that Josy seemed to be more attracted to the MC than Maya. I think That Maya is more lesbian oriented and Josy more hetero oriented, so in the future i'm also worried if that relation can last.
im guessing that with M&J it will depend on who is MC persuing more

so if you persue Maya MC will end up in 3 -way but
if Josy MC will end up with one of them .

but thats my guess i have nothing to back it up

a curiosity: does the interaction between Josy and Jill in the finale change depending on whether or not we lied to Josy about dating Jill?
i havent tested it but it is on my mind . problem with testing this is right at the end of ch7
i dont think their conversation will be different .
(there is a lot of conversation there)

i would also like to point out that even MC doesnt talk much about his feelings for Josy
after Maya + Josy get back together .

She ( josy) is very much dominant in that relationship . she is in love with MC but you can tell how much
she enjoys playing games with him (thats at least the vibe i get) especially when you pushed her
to say no to MC you'll see that playful smirk .

- when she turns down MC in the pool before HOT party
- when they turn you down at DIK party

she's very unlike Jill in this . Jill isnt playing games - the limited amount of control she has is because
MC lets her .

also when you seduce Josy i had feeling it was other way around . we know MC is a girl
and with someone dominant like Josy it was bound to happen .

Reactions: LoDoN-
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes