Jan 30, 2021
in that case I meant dominant not in the relationship but in the story.

the relationship with Jill is dominant over the other relationships, and this in my opinion because it is the only relationship in which MC declares himself ("the girl I am falling in love with"), while with the others we are behind in this respect
thats true but Jill also seems to be only one that wants relationship

Sage - wants f-buddy
Bella - seems on the fance about it . she may not be against it but there is Jills feelings to consider.
Maya - right now i'd say she's happy with the way things are maybe in the future
(happy as in she's to busy getting her things fixed first - she's happy MC is around)
Josy - has to consider Maya . If she wants Maya as well - she's happy with things the way they are
Quinn - if being her bitch is considered relationship . then yes

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i agree with Sage part

As for Josy i get vibe she's pretending a lot .

but you're right since i dont have any soldid evidence for my theory it is crackpot atm.

As for her not admiting the feelings for MC in front of Maya and MC .
That doesnt really negate my theory . She is holding on to things she can control.
Like she said . she didnt want to loose both .

when we meet Maya and Josy and talk with them we get feeling Maya is in control
but i seriously doubt it .
Already at the lake scene Josy seems to be the one with control .

I'm not claiming Josy is some super villain type mind control person
Im almost sure she does those things subconsciously (at least for the most part) .

Its not very different from anyone else does/wants - difference is that people think Josy is
harmless cheerleader . while she's quite the opposite .

Again i stress its my crackpot theory you dont have to subscribe . i dont have evidence to back it up .

(oh and speaking of Maya's father . wouldn't it be convinient for my theory if say Josy
anonymously tiped him of about Josy attending B&R , [behind the scenes] )

I'm probobly looking to much into this things and see things as i want and not as they are
(i probobly played to much) . i admit its crockpot but i dont think its entirly imposible ether.

i have some own crackpots theories about most girls so .
wellcome to the club sit back relax have a gin tonic on me and please please please do not fallow the Dalli_X path... its unhealthy!

Jill has more than suspicions about Sage if the mc's dick appeared in Tybalt's presentation!:ROFLMAO:

The funny thing with what you said is that none of the LIs really know about the mc's relationship with Bella and yet every single DIK knows about it due to the walk of shame! :eek:
well Bella and Josy but who is gonna tell Tommy? or Derek? my crackpot theory that once Derek and Tommy find out they will call uppon the incest trial against the MC! perhaps they where already debating it when Derek was sharing drugs with Tommy on the basement/Tommy rooms! Considering how Derek acts i wonder how much he already knows about the Quinn restaurant and the drug dealing? he is smarter then most!

If Mc is rejected or only friend, Josy's speech to him after her father's visit is one of the most infuriating moments in the game.

Honestly, I prefer to consider Josy weak, not in everything of course, but at certain points, than a calculating bitch.
but she is!

My 3 throng Josy plan approach still stands!

She had her alpha plan of being with Maya at B&R,
she had her Beta plan of getting preggers from the MC and live at home with her father and Monica and make the MC pay for her,
and she had her cuck plan of going out and finding a patsy to pay for her!

that fill me up is sexy as shit but hell how many men lost their lives due to bullshit like that, potty in female hands aslong as we have a hard we all are... yoda style bitches! i wonder what are the Lannik`s reproductive costumes?

Guess it needs to be a bit stronger to make sense to choose Jill over Josy (the girl you had a crunch on for 2 months...) to make sense story-wise.
depends on what you mean by making sense! my MC loves money and that Royce bitch as plenty of it so perhaps he is confusing his love of money for her boobs... would not be the 1st time that a man with an obcession falls in love with a girl for a particular kink (be either money mommy issues boobs great ass or that she is easy...) only to discover that overall he would be better off with a wendy....

in the end beauty disapears and all you are left with is your common children and common interests and personalities if you pick the wrong girl you will suffer and regreat it for the rest of your life even if she had a great ass!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: The Pink Royce

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
thats true but Jill also seems to be only one that wants relationship

Sage - wants f-buddy
Bella - seems on the fance about it . she may not be against it but there is Jills feelings to consider.
Maya - right now i'd say she's happy with the way things are maybe in the future
(happy as in she's to busy getting her things fixed first - she's happy MC is around)
Josy - has to consider Maya . If she wants Maya as well - she's happy with things the way they are
Quinn - if being her bitch is considered relationship . then yes
Sage and Bella changed their attitude just recently, let's see what happens. anyway it was never just sex.

with Maya it took us 6 chapters to get to a "I like you", now she seems more relaxed

with Josy we don't have much time to talk to each other... but there's an absolute intimacy and complicity

Jan 30, 2021
wellcome to the club sit back relax have a gin tonic on me and please please please do not fallow the Dalli_X path... its unhealthy!
well at least you read the post . i feel like i've put enough warnings that its my crackpot theory
and it should be relatively harmless and maybe let someone see Josy from alternative perspective

all in all im not sure how to justify Josy's love for MC and said theory . Usually control freaks don't
have much feelings they expect feelings from others .

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
well at least you read the post . i feel like i've put enough warnings that its my crackpot theory
and it should be relatively harmless and maybe let someone see Josy from alternative perspective

all in all im not sure how to justify Josy's love for MC and said theory . Usually control freaks don't
have much feelings they expect feelings from others .
some idiot moderator deleted my fan theory and called it spoilers... idiots who can not understand that derivative works are derivative and therefore do not interfere on the overall story should be goulaged!

her love is easy to explain! small town she worked with him for 2 months, he is a pussy whiped idiot that is easy to control, and he is not an asshole like Steve! in her life at the time her affection for the MC is easy!

the dude is smart hardworking nice and sweet and when around her he always gets nervous if you are at a hard place like your bitch of a girlfriend and her father are making your life a living hell and your brother is an ass that would shit on you if you went to him... her father is a pussy whiped simp (hey daddy issues play into this? probably!) and Monica does not really like you! its not like its school time and she had 20 people around her that she can play and manipulate!

consider it like the 1st time you return from college! you get back and almost none of your friends are back so you end up hanging around with whoever is left (only works if you are from a small town)!
same feeling as Dawe when he looses his best friend to Ashtray!

Your MC loving money is one thing, but getting into a relation with a "Royce bitch" for the money screams DIK and we know Jill will terminate any relationship with a DIK.... IF and only IF you are atleast neutral or a CHICK you'll even manage to get onto Jill's path.... and at the same time you will end up saying you are falling for her... The story's MC does not leave any room for getting into a relation with Jill for the money, it's just not part of it...
or... and hear me out!
oder und hör mich hier draussen

my MC is lying to her ... kind of a dikish move but hey if it gets her to spread her legs and open up her wallet....

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Bella knows about Jill, but not the other way around.
Jill may be naïve, but she's not stupid.
She's seen how MC and Bella are around each other. Knows that Bella has taken a liking to him.
I mean.. with the 'knowing' look and smile Jill has given in a few moments moments between Bella and MC...
Like, "That's my favorite song." "I remember."
I'd expect Jill to recognizes that *something* is up between Bella and MC.
Maybe not all of it, but enough that she should not be particularly surprised by it.

>shrugs< I'm just theorizing.

And I still think we're missing a big piece of backstory between Jill and Bella.
Until we get that piece of the puzzle, it's really hard to say how either will react to MCs relation with the other.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
depends on what you mean by making sense! my MC loves money and that Royce bitch as plenty of it so perhaps he is confusing his love of money for her boobs... would not be the 1st time that a man with an obcession falls in love with a girl for a particular kink (be either money mommy issues boobs great ass or that she is easy...) only to discover that overall he would be better off with a wendy....
Only possibility to be on an active Josy path is when you are either neutral or DIK affinity, this means you are in a relation of sorts with both Josy and Maya.... A DIK move would not make sense in a story for 2 conflicting CHICK paths... (Jill, Josy, Maya, Bella paths all get ended or never bloom if DIK, atleast as far as 7.2 is concerned)

Your MC loving money is one thing, but getting into a relation with a "Royce bitch" for the money screams DIK and we know Jill will terminate any relationship with a DIK.... IF and only IF you are atleast neutral or a CHICK you'll even manage to get onto Jill's path.... and at the same time you will end up saying you are falling for her... The story's MC does not leave any room for getting into a relation with Jill for the money, it's just not part of it...

Jan 30, 2021
some idiot moderator deleted my fan theory and called it spoilers... idiots who can not understand that derivative works are derivative and therefore do not interfere on the overall story should be goulaged!

her love is easy to explain! small town she worked with him for 2 months, he is a pussy whiped idiot that is easy to control, and he is not an asshole like Steve! in her life at the time her affection for the MC is easy!

the dude is smart hardworking nice and sweet and when around her he always gets nervous if you are at a hard place like your bitch of a girlfriend and her father are making your life a living hell and your brother is an ass that would shit on you if you went to him... her father is a pussy whiped simp (hey daddy issues play into this? probably!) and Monica does not really like you! its not like its school time and she had 20 people around her that she can play and manipulate!

consider it like the 1st time you return from college! you get back and almost none of your friends are back so you end up hanging around with whoever is left (only works if you are from a small town)!
same feeling as Dawe when he looses his best friend to Ashtray!
those are some good points .

i'm not sure how to explain it but there are some things that are
very unsettling for me with Josy like the scene in the HOT pool ( only works if you're friendzoned)

she seems almost to loyal to Maya . srsly not even a kiss ?
but im probobly looking to much into this .

Jill may be naïve, but she's not stupid.
She's seen how MC and Bella are around each other. Knows that Bella has taken a liking to him.
I mean.. with the 'knowing' look and smile Jill has given in a few moments moments between Bella and MC...
Like, "That's my favorite song." "I remember."
I'd expect Jill to recognizes that *something* is up between Bella and MC.
Maybe not all of it, but enough that she should not be particularly surprised by it.

>shrugs< I'm just theorizing.

And I still think we're missing a big piece of backstory between Jill and Bella.
Until we get that piece of the puzzle, it's really hard to say how either will react to MCs relation with the other.
No Jill is not stupid she's just rookie when it comes to relationships .
im sure nativity and stupidity overlap but they're not the same thing .

you can also tell . if you're persue Jill and make (for most part) right choices
she'll take you to the tree by her house on your b-day where she only takes "special" people .

she won't take you there if you ignore her or being a DIK in general (not stupid).
but if you just telling her what she wants to hear but have no intrest in jill
- basically being a liar - she'll take you there as well ( naive)

the game checks in with you few times

• Shower / first date
  • Birthday date
  • Phone call during piano practice
  • Text after Tybalts speech

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the game checks in with you few times

• Shower / first date
  • Birthday date
  • Phone call during piano practice
  • Text after Tybalts speech
Also when you sleepover at her place after the fight with Chad, when wearing the dildo helmet she will be poked in the eye...
Think you mis out on a "motherly" kiss and Jill getting off on your hand during her sleep....

And you will mis a masturbation scene after you sneak into the prep mansion to play guitar when DIK affinity...
Also dungeons and gremlins scenes and the option to leave a message in her book are limited if DIK...

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
There was something between them. When they find themselves in the same bed, it rekindles the memory. This leaves little to the imagination as to the nature of what happened.

The context and the details are missing. I really want to know.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I'm definitely in agreement that Jill might be a few years older then her 3rd yr status would assume.
Largely because Jill has a fuller figure. A figure that I would typically associate with a woman a bit older then the other students.

Too add to a potential simple 'gap year' (not uncommon amongst those that can afford it)
We have reason to think Jill might have suffered a fairly significant past trauma. And I'm not referring to her sister's death.
Her anti-bullying campaign and her writing to... (Jonathan? Was it?).. about how their group 'took her in' when she needed it.

Just saying, I think DPC has enough wiggle room with the existing plot to add a few years past 21 if he wants.
I'm thinking we'll have the LI backstories mostly as the episode intros. So far we've had M&J and Jill (partially), and none yet about Bella nor Sage. However, given how the current background of each LI stands, I suspect that there'll be a lot more Jill backstory in the future, because honestly speaking, the LI that raises the most questions about their background currently is Jill. Her past trauma, her sister, how she was treated as a Royce. All these things are subjects that have been brought up before, but not elaborated in detail.

I'd still like an intro involving Bella though, since as of now we've yet to be graced by her presence in any of the intros. I'm also curious about why Sage's relationship with her family is how it is right now, and with the thought of hosting a Halloween party with the HOTs in mind, I'm hoping for some clarification on that matter at the start of Episode 8.

towards MC, as far as their relationship is concerned, they are all dominant, we always do what they decide and when they say

take for example Sage in the last chapter, MC wants a serious relationship, Sage says she is willing to wait, but she doesn't and in fact postpones any commitment, fuckbuddy was and fuckbuddy remains

but in general Josy isn't dominant in anything, she goes to HOTs thanks to Maya's father's visit otherwise she would have given it up. if MC is not in the trouple she doesn't even trust herself, she's always afraid of falling for the temptation and betraying again (not leaving Maya and turning over a new leaf, but simply giving in to the temptation Mc represents)
I'm pretty sure some of that has to do with the fact that Josy is new to society and isn't 100% certain what she wants to do in college yet. Moreover, I'm more of the opinion that Josy doesn't act as the dominant one in their relationship because she knows what Maya is going through and just wants to be there for her, not wanting to hurt her feelings or ruin their relationship again after what happened with Maya's dad before. The main vibe I'm getting from her is that she's in love with both MC and Maya, but she's telling herself to choose Maya because she understands Maya the best and knows that if she doesn't continue on with Maya, Maya might just self-destruct. She's catering to Maya's emotional needs. She even continues to suggest that Maya join the HOTs because of the allowance they receive because she knows that it could help with Maya's financial burden.

Jan 30, 2021
Also when you sleepover at her place after the fight with Chad, when wearing the dildo helmet she will be poked in the eye...
Think you mis out on a "motherly" kiss and Jill getting off on your hand during her sleep....

And you will mis a masturbation scene after you sneak into the prep mansion to play guitar when DIK affinity...
Also dungeons and gremlins scenes and the option to leave a message in her book are limited if DIK...

hmm i dont remember any D&G scenes you must be mistaken.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Finally Bella. With her, I don't know what to think. It seemed unthinkable to be in parallel with her and Jill, but it is possible. I almost have the impression that she is using the MC to free herself from the memory of her husband and satisfy his sexual urges, and then she is going to throw us away.
My guess is the MC will be given an ultimatum between Bella and Jill if he does in fact decide to go for both of them. Bella understands that she's growing feelings for the MC, but is unsure if the MC is on the same boat. She does, however, know that her best friend, Jill, is deeply infatuated with the MC, so it all comes down to her moral compass. Will she step back and give the MC to her best friend? Or will she fuck the brains out of someone younger than her by 18+ years and regret nothing?

Find out on the next episode of Being a DIK.

Jill has more than suspicions about Sage if the mc's dick appeared in Tybalt's presentation!:ROFLMAO:

The funny thing with what you said is that none of the LIs really know about the mc's relationship with Bella and yet every single DIK knows about it due to the walk of shame! :eek:
The DIKs know everything man. That's why they're family and have that DIK code. Now imagine if that code was non-existent. MC wouldn't just have one black eye from Tommy, he'd be bruised all over. And the Jill route? Hooooo boy, that would NOT end well. I'm just glad they uphold the DIK code, otherwise MC would probably have to put his martial arts skills to good use.

One does not simply reveal a bro's hookups without their prior permission :BootyTime:

the relationship with Jill is dominant over the other relationships, and this in my opinion because it is the only relationship in which MC declares himself ("the girl I am falling in love with"), while with the others we are behind in this respect
And yet, you can still fuck and pursue Sage, continue to date M&J, and smash Bella into ecstasy. Man, the word 'love' means absolute shit in these games. It's a really strong word to use, unless of course, in future episodes, every time a girl makes a move on MC, he just says, "Sorry, no. This body belongs to Jill and no other. Now, fuck off will you?" I'd call that true love.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
It's a really strong word to use, unless of course, in future episodes, every time a girl makes a move on MC, he just says, "Sorry, no. This body belongs to Jill and no other. Now, fuck off will you?" I'd call that true love.
MC: declines a threesome with two strippers after looking at Jill's picture
Also MC: Fucks a stripper after she promised not to tell anyone

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Let me be clear I am not putting any theory but just an observation regarding Jade personality. In my previous conversation here I portrayed Jade as open character. In my point of view now I think i was wrong.
My current conclusion regarding jade is quite simple . . .

* * : Mc conversation with jade is really something, She open ups about her lonesomeness, betrayal of close friend, Her keeping her emotion and anger inside(Like sage) and her approach to life(Professional choices over betrayal). : * *

* * : Further more if mc decide to go with jade in her car she gave an honest opinion tells mc to keep check in felling. Basically telling mc to not show any physical proof that he is some kind of trouble regarding her personal life. : * *

* * : At bar mc sees jade and cathy having conversation and here also she tells same to cathy what she told mc regarding betrayal and she is now over it. : * *

* * : In chapter 7 as player we see her words in action. She is over regarding personal felling and intend to keep professional life as priority. she dismiss all the cathy issue as nothing and minds her own business(Scene where a teacher make conversation about cathy with jade). : * *

In small words jade is basically give and take women.

-------------------------------------------------------------x*x

On lighter note this scene with Jade is awesome.

2.png

3.png

Jan 30, 2021
Let me be clear I am not putting any theory but just an observation regarding Jade personality. In my previous conversation here I portrayed Jade as open character. In my point of view now I think i was wrong.
My current conclusion regarding jade is quite simple . . .

* * : Mc conversation with jade is really something, She open ups about her lonesomeness, betrayal of close friend, Her keeping her emotion and anger inside(Like sage) and her approach to life(Professional choices over betrayal). : * *

* * : Further more if mc decide to go with jade in her car she gave an honest opinion tells mc to keep check in felling. Basically telling mc to not show any physical proof that he is some kind of trouble regarding her personal life. : * *

* * : At bar mc sees jade and cathy having conversation and here also she tells same to cathy what she told mc regarding betrayal and she is now over it. : * *

* * : In chapter 7 as player we see her words in action. She is over regarding personal felling and intend to keep professional life as priority. she dismiss all the cathy issue as nothing and minds her own business(Scene where a teacher make conversation about cathy with jade). : * *

In small words jade is basically give and take women.

-------------------------------------------------------------x*x

On lighter note this scene with Jade is awesome.

Jade is a little unique
( i usually skip her because i tend to go for just one girl during a playthrough
- so i dont feel like a manslut )
not to mention M&J will block Jade ( ironically this is the time i wouldnt mind some teacher on the side)
not so much during Bella or Jill (yes during sage i go DIK so its when i tend to accept Jade)

She's not good at rejection though and can be a little off putting . still very underappreciated character .
The way i see it she really like MC thats why she happens to overreact when MC stops her .
If not she is happy to go really far .. recordings , role play some hints of BDSM , sex during class and in the closet outside of it.

I believe its very personal .(MC or bust) She's not interisted in anybody else atm.
I don't know why ,its not love . could be some crush but she guards herself well .

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
oder und hör mich hier draussen

my MC is lying to her ... kind of a dikish move but hey if it gets her to spread her legs and open up her wallet....
Jade is a little unique
( i usually skip her because i tend to go for just one girl during a playthrough
- so i dont feel like a manslut )
not to mention M&J will block Jade ( ironically this is the time i wouldnt mind some teacher on the side)
not so much during Bella or Jill (yes during sage i go DIK so its when i tend to accept Jade)

She's not good at rejection though and can be a little off putting . still very underappreciated character .
The way i see it she really like MC thats why she happens to overreact when MC stops her .
If not she is happy to go really far .. recordings , role play some hints of BDSM , sex during class and in the closet outside of it.

I believe its very personal .(MC or bust) She's not interisted in anybody else atm.
I don't know why ,its not love . could be some crush but she guards herself well .
she wants her last child before menopause sets in! that`s why its MC or bust! she as seen what Stephen had to give... and he gave her Tybalt!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes