felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
im guessing that with M&J it will depend on who is MC persuing more

so if you persue Maya MC will end up in 3 -way but
if Josy MC will end up with one of them .

but thats my guess i have nothing to back it up

i havent tested it but it is on my mind . problem with testing this is right at the end of ch7
i dont think their conversation will be different .
(there is a lot of conversation there)

i would also like to point out that even MC doesnt talk much about his feelings for Josy
after Maya + Josy get back together .

She ( josy) is very much dominant in that relationship . she is in love with MC but you can tell how much
she enjoys playing games with him (thats at least the vibe i get) especially when you pushed her
to say no to MC you'll see that playful smirk .

- when she turns down MC in the pool before HOT party
- when they turn you down at DIK party

she's very unlike Jill in this . Jill isnt playing games - the limited amount of control she has is because
MC lets her .

also when you seduce Josy i had feeling it was other way around . we know MC is a girl
and with someone dominant like Josy it was bound to happen .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really struggle to see Josy dominating...

screenshot0048.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm definitely in agreement that Jill might be a few years older then her 3rd yr status would assume.
Largely because Jill has a fuller figure. A figure that I would typically associate with a woman a bit older then the other students.

Too add to a potential simple 'gap year' (not uncommon amongst those that can afford it)
We have reason to think Jill might have suffered a fairly significant past trauma. And I'm not referring to her sister's death.
Her anti-bullying campaign and her writing to... (Jonathan? Was it?).. about how their group 'took her in' when she needed it.

Just saying, I think DPC has enough wiggle room with the existing plot to add a few years past 21 if he wants.
i can even up one on you with your own plot line!

Jill is/was part of a cult and spent 3 years of initiation before going to college!
She is still a virgin because its a female cult that values abstinence!
and Jonathan is a girl or a gay dude!
or its a Mormon like group where women must test themselves and remain pure until they can return into the fold with the promised one that will sacrifice her maidenhead blood on an altar and after that maidenhead sacrifice... the MC will be sacrificed to the Moon Goddess!

plottwist Bella is her mentor and that is what happened to James
but these crazy cultist believe their chosen ones will return when the time for new children arises...
or... Bella sacrifice gave birth to James...

and James is her son and not her husband!

• Haha
Reactions: Jill_Royce
Jan 30, 2021
I really struggle to see Josy dominating...

View attachment 1225490
its hard for me to explain what im talking about
(yes she loves Maya and MC thats why she's more cautious )

Not sure if you played it but Josy basically reminds me of MC from De Luca Family
She lets people think they're control the situation while playing chatterbox/cheerleader .
yet she seems to always get what she wants.

when she moves out from Maya, Maya is the one crying in the corner . yet very next
day in class Maya is pushing Josy away - giving her cold shoulder
(this could be ether Mayas depression or Josy pushing conversation "her" way)

i dont have much to back it up . its mainly vibes and some smaller conversations .

and you're right there is probobly dozen of small conversations that would negate what i just said .

its also why i like Josy and Jill so much i wanna see how it all develops .

(Bella , Sage and Maya more predictable)

Reactions: ljnkjnpark2515

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
its hard for me to explain what im talking about
(yes she loves Maya and MC thats why she's more cautious )

Not sure if you played it but Josy basically reminds me of MC from De Luca Family
She lets people think they're control the situation while playing chatterbox/cheerleader .
yet she seems to always get what she wants.

when she moves out from Maya, Maya is the one crying in the corner . yet very next
day in class Maya is pushing Josy away - giving her cold shoulder
(this could be ether Mayas depression or Josy pushing conversation "her" way)

i dont have much to back it up . its mainly vibes and some smaller conversations .

and you're right there is probobly dozen of small conversations that would negate what i just said .

its also why i like Josy and Jill so much i wanna see how it all develops .

(Bella , Sage and Maya more predictable)
towards MC, as far as their relationship is concerned, they are all dominant, we always do what they decide and when they say

take for example Sage in the last chapter, MC wants a serious relationship, Sage says she is willing to wait, but she doesn't and in fact postpones any commitment, fuckbuddy was and fuckbuddy remains

but in general Josy isn't dominant in anything, she goes to HOTs thanks to Maya's father's visit otherwise she would have given it up. if MC is not in the trouple she doesn't even trust herself, she's always afraid of falling for the temptation and betraying again (not leaving Maya and turning over a new leaf, but simply giving in to the temptation Mc represents)

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Jill is the most demanding ... for the moment... i guess that in the next updates the "demands" will start to increase.
I'm worried about Bella-Jill, if at a certain point you will have to choose or if you could keep them both (my ultimate dream !!)
And there is also the problem Maya-Josy-MC, would you be able to maintain that threesome, in the playthrough where i just keep both of them i noticed that Josy seemed to be more attracted to the MC than Maya. I think That Maya is more lesbian oriented and Josy more hetero oriented, so in the future i'm also worried if that relation can last.
In addition to that, one must take into account the "collisions" between the LIs.

We already have Josy who knows we're involved with Jill. If it's not already the case, M + J and Sage, they'll know.

It's not easy to predict the reaction of the girls. Especially since in some cases the MC tells girls that he wants something serious (more or less). I am thinking particularly of Sage and the discussion in the garden at the HOT party.

As for M + J, we are trapped by the "no strings attached". If they learn that we have another relationship, that will be the end of the MC + M + J relationship.

Jill, we don't know yet how she can take the news. Either she sees us as a womanizer so not good for her. Or on the contrary, it motivates her to move up a gear.

Finally Bella. With her, I don't know what to think. It seemed unthinkable to be in parallel with her and Jill, but it is possible. I almost have the impression that she is using the MC to free herself from the memory of her husband and satisfy his sexual urges, and then she is going to throw us away.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In addition to that, one must take into account the "collisions" between the LIs.

We already have Josy who knows we're involved with Jill. If it's not already the case, M + J and Sage, they'll know.

It's not easy to predict the reaction of the girls. Especially since in some cases the MC tells girls that he wants something serious (more or less). I am thinking particularly of Sage and the discussion in the garden at the HOT party.

As for M + J, we are trapped by the "no strings attached". If they learn that we have another relationship, that will be the end of the MC + M + J relationship.

Jill, we don't know yet how she can take the news. Either she sees us as a womanizer so not good for her. Or on the contrary, it motivates her to move up a gear.

Finally Bella. With her, I don't know what to think. It seemed unthinkable to be in parallel with her and Jill, but it is possible. I almost have the impression that she is using the MC to free herself from the memory of her husband and satisfy his sexual urges, and then she is going to throw us away.
Lis are clearly pretending not to know, so I wouldn't worry, they would have all the elements to ask MC for an explanation by now.

Jill knows that MC had an affair with Josy and Maya, she knows it and she never asks him how it developed, but if she is surprised in the seventh chapter.

in the same way Sage knows it too (if you are her fuckbuddy) and she will never ask you anything either

in the same way Josy knows about the date with Jill and took 3 chapters to ask how things were going

Bella knows about Jill, and if you went to see her in chapter 4 she also knows about Josy and Maya (as well as seeing you repeatedly with them in the library). and she probably has suspicions about Sage

the only one in the shadows is Bella, who only Jill has any suspicion of.

Jan 30, 2021
but in general Josy isn't dominant in anything, she goes to HOTs thanks to Maya's father's visit otherwise she would have given it up. if MC is not in the trouple she doesn't even trust herself, she's always afraid of falling for the temptation and betraying again (not leaving Maya and turning over a new leaf, but simply giving in to the temptation Mc represents)
i agree with Sage part

As for Josy i get vibe she's pretending a lot .

but you're right since i dont have any soldid evidence for my theory it is crackpot atm.

As for her not admiting the feelings for MC in front of Maya and MC .
That doesnt really negate my theory . She is holding on to things she can control.
Like she said . she didnt want to loose both .

when we meet Maya and Josy and talk with them we get feeling Maya is in control
but i seriously doubt it .
Already at the lake scene Josy seems to be the one with control .

I'm not claiming Josy is some super villain type mind control person
Im almost sure she does those things subconsciously (at least for the most part) .

Its not very different from anyone else does/wants - difference is that people think Josy is
harmless cheerleader . while she's quite the opposite .

Again i stress its my crackpot theory you dont have to subscribe . i dont have evidence to back it up .

(oh and speaking of Maya's father . wouldn't it be convinient for my theory if say Josy
anonymously tiped him of about Josy attending B&R , [behind the scenes] )

I'm probobly looking to much into this things and see things as i want and not as they are
(i probobly played to much) . i admit its crockpot but i dont think its entirly imposible ether.

i have some own crackpots theories about most girls so .

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Lis are clearly pretending not to know, so I wouldn't worry, they would have all the elements to ask MC for an explanation by now.

Jill knows that MC had an affair with Josy and Maya, she knows it and she never asks him how it developed, but if she is surprised in the seventh chapter.

in the same way Sage knows it too (if you are her fuckbuddy) and she will never ask you anything either

in the same way Josy knows about the date with Jill and took 3 chapters to ask how things were going

Bella knows about Jill, and if you went to see her in chapter 4 she also knows about Josy and Maya (as well as seeing you repeatedly with them in the library). and she probably has suspicions about Sage

Jill has more than suspicions about Sage if the mc's dick appeared in Tybalt's presentation!:ROFLMAO:

The funny thing with what you said is that none of the LIs really know about the mc's relationship with Bella and yet every single DIK knows about it due to the walk of shame! :eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill has more than suspicions about Sage if the mc's dick appeared in Tybalt's presentation!:ROFLMAO:

The funny thing with what you said is that none of the LIs really know about the mc's relationship with Bella and yet every single DIK knows about it due to the walk of shame! :eek:
you're right, I've been sticking with the direct and almost obligatory knowledge

MC has sex with Quinn on the roof, in theory everyone could know about it.

MC and Sage have sex in the HOTs garden with Sage present at the party and afterwards he's cuddling with Josy in the same garden.

the fact that Bella stayed over at the DIKs' is still a huge bullshit ("but they don't know what they really did...":confused:) and then you worry about a spotlight going out...

and in all this having sex everywhere, Cathe takes off her panties to give a blowjob... and forgets them there:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i agree with Sage part

As for Josy i get vibe she's pretending a lot .

but you're right since i dont have any soldid evidence for my theory it is crackpot atm.

As for her not admiting the feelings for MC in front of Maya and MC .
That doesnt really negate my theory . She is holding on to things she can control.
Like she said . she didnt want to loose both .

when we meet Maya and Josy and talk with them we get feeling Maya is in control
but i seriously doubt it .
Already at the lake scene Josy seems to be the one with control .

I'm not claiming Josy is some super villain type mind control person
Im almost sure she does those things subconsciously (at least for the most part) .

Its not very different from anyone else does/wants - difference is that people think Josy is
harmless cheerleader . while she's quite the opposite .

Again i stress its my crackpot theory you dont have to subscribe . i dont have evidence to back it up .

(oh and speaking of Maya's father . wouldn't it be convinient for my theory if say Josy
anonymously tiped him of about Josy attending B&R , [behind the scenes] )

I'm probobly looking to much into this things and see things as i want and not as they are
(i probobly played to much) . i admit its crockpot but i dont think its entirly imposible ether.

i have some own crackpots theories about most girls so .
If Mc is rejected or only friend, Josy's speech to him after her father's visit is one of the most infuriating moments in the game.

Honestly, I prefer to consider Josy weak, not in everything of course, but at certain points, than a calculating bitch.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
If Mc is rejected or only friend, Josy's speech to him after her father's visit is one of the most infuriating moments in the game.

Honestly, I prefer to consider Josy weak, not in everything of course, but at certain points, than a calculating bitch.
i dont doubt her feelings for MC are real but you have to admit there is a lot of playful character in her .
(i dont think she's calculating bitch - more like she's really good at it)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i dont doubt her feelings for MC are real but you have to admit there is a lot of playful character in her .
on that occasion , after her father's visit, if we take his words seriously

if MC accepted their friendship, she tells him that he made a mistake, that he should have fought for her, that he should not have given up, and that since he gave up what could she do?
if MC wanted something more than friendship, she puts all the blame on Maya, she loves him but how could she do that with Maya?
she practically wants MC to suffer for the rest of his life in the regret or remorse of not having her anymore and to hate Maya...
I don't see much play in it... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I prefer to think of her as a girl who rants when she's tense.

for sure she is the one who, if not in relation with Mc, reacts more to his compliments or in general in his presence (the other one is Bella in the fifth chapter in yoga, I don't count Sage who stares at his package).

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
on the other hand, that Jill is "dominant" seems normal and justified by the story, she's the only LI with whom Mc unbalances himself and basically declares to be in love with her.
Can't blame a girl for being traditional..... don't think it's tied to dominance, a girl can make the stand for what she wants and how, but making the first step with declaring your interest in her would perfectly fit a submissive role for a strongwilled girl too.
(or even a weakwilled girl from a very strict and traditional family.... father's blessing might be needed afterall)

She ( josy) is very much dominant in that relationship
Josy is the one taking the initiative mostly, however that's not the same as being dominant...
Josy being the one that talks alot while MC mostly listens might mean Josy is dominant in the conversation, but again that is not the same as being dominant in a relation...

Being able to stand up for yourself or the people you care about aswell as her being able to tell how she feels is what we call being assertive.... Josy however isnt always as assertive, she got back with Maya but if MC chose to be friends it is him that has to take the initiative to hear her feelings from her after meeting her father.... Can't totally blame her for speaking her mind after being put under pressure...

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can't blame a girl for being traditional..... don't think it's tied to dominance, a girl can make the stand for what she wants and how, but making the first step with declaring your interest in her would perfectly fit a submissive role for a strongwilled girl too.
(or even a weakwilled girl from a very strict and traditional family.... father's blessing might be needed afterall)
in that case I meant dominant not in the relationship but in the story.

the relationship with Jill is dominant over the other relationships, and this in my opinion because it is the only relationship in which MC declares himself ("the girl I am falling in love with"), while with the others we are behind in this respect

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the relationship with Jill is dominant over the other relationships, and this in my opinion because it is the only relationship in which MC declares himself ("the girl I am falling in love with"), while with the others we are behind in this respect
Still it happens only if you go with her the day after your birthday, any MC on Sage path can't even go there since he has to take care of Sage.... Dunno how well it would work for any MC with DIK affinity either even if not on Sage path...

Guess it needs to be a bit stronger to make sense to choose Jill over Josy (the girl you had a crunch on for 2 months...) to make sense story-wise.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021

You're right, LIs know more than I thought.

Sage and M + J, they all know that there is (or has been) something between them and the MC.

Josy and Jill too.

Bella knows about Jill, but not the other way around.

So yes there shouldn't be too much drama around it. Unless we start to have, in future episodes, direct possibilities to choose a girl, or to end a relationship. There, it will be necessary to choose and not to tempt the devil.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes