Jan 30, 2021
oder und hör mich hier draussen

my MC is lying to her ... kind of a dikish move but hey if it gets her to spread her legs and open up her wallet....

she wants her last child before menopause sets in! that`s why its MC or bust! she as seen what Stephen had to give... and he gave her Tybalt!
i thought i was the one with crackpot theories . :ROFLMAO:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Jade is a little unique
( i usually skip her because i tend to go for just one girl during a playthrough
- so i dont feel like a manslut )
not to mention M&J will block Jade ( ironically this is the time i wouldnt mind some teacher on the side)
not so much during Bella or Jill (yes during sage i go DIK so its when i tend to accept Jade)

She's not good at rejection though and can be a little off putting . still very underappreciated character .
The way i see it she really like MC thats why she happens to overreact when MC stops her .
If not she is happy to go really far .. recordings , role play some hints of BDSM , sex during class and in the closet outside of it.

I believe its very personal .(MC or bust) She's not interisted in anybody else atm.
I don't know why ,its not love . could be some crush but she guards herself well .
Agreed ! Regarding gurding herself but relation goes both ways if we look m+j block jade path too.

There is no doubt that she trust mc.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
You know what sucks - that no matter if u hit Tybald or not after the party, he will threaten Jill to bring the charges anyway...
Just sped through a run and I tried not hitting Tybalt, when I saw this happen I saw hella pissed. Fuck it, punch his face. Tybalt deserves no mercy. None.

screenshot0008.png

And I'm not sure if this was brought up before but...... Derek and Maya have an older brother in the preps???
1622645276959.png 1622645286672.png

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
oder und hör mich hier draussen

my MC is lying to her ... kind of a dikish move but hey if it gets her to spread her legs and open up her wallet....
Im deutsch ist es gleich wie im die geschichte im englisch oder da sind vieler fehler gemacht mit die übersetzung... ;)
(like maybe in that sentence aswell, im dutch so german isnt totally unknown but it's not my primairy or secundairy language)

And yes, we can pretend our MC lies, it's just not part of the story, fine by me if anybody wants to make his or her own story around BADIK but it's kinda hard discussing what anybody might fantasize, so i'll just stick to the story as it is...

Makes discussions a bit more fair if we all can talk about the same thing instead of beating eachother over the head with pink martians, lovable Tybalts, centerfold Wendy's and whatever else the human brain can fart into existence...

Jan 30, 2021
Im deutsch ist es gleich wie im die geschichte im englisch oder da sind vieler fehler gemacht mit die übersetzung... ;)
(like maybe in that sentence aswell, im dutch so german isnt totally unknown but it's not my primairy or secundairy language)

And yes, we can pretend our MC lies, it's just not part of the story, fine by me if anybody wants to make his or her own story around BADIK but it's kinda hard discussing what anybody might fantasize, so i'll just stick to the story as it is...

Makes discussions a bit more fair if we all can talk about the same thing instead of beating eachother over the head with pink martians, lovable Tybalts, centerfold Wendy's and whatever else the human brain can fart into existence...
Tybalt is in his way lovable ... i love playing tenis with the man i also enjoy his public speeches.

centerfold Wendy ? she weights more the Bellas book collection . 232 pounds before dump ! just saying

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Just sped through a run and I tried not hitting Tybalt, when I saw this happen I saw hella pissed. Fuck it, punch his face. Tybalt deserves no mercy. None.

View attachment 1225938

And I'm not sure if this was brought up before but...... Derek and Maya have an older brother in the preps???
View attachment 1225939 View attachment 1225940
DPC goes the extra miles to make all female characters look unique and different but you can tell he really can't be arsed with male characters, many look similar. Most jarring one for me is Tommy & MC, maybe because we see both a lot. But Im at the point where I can look past such thing. (He did change JohnBoy a bit in Ep.7 tho)

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
DPC goes the extra miles to make all female characters look unique and different but you can tell he really can't be arsed with male characters, many look similar. Most jarring one for me is Tommy & MC, maybe because we see both a lot. But Im at the point where I can look past such thing. (He did change JohnBoy a bit in Ep.7 tho)
To me the most jarring one would be Neil and Derek, they look more like father and son than MC and Neil.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You know what sucks - that no matter if u hit Tybald or not after the party, he will threaten Jill to bring the charges anyway...
He doesnt really press charges for the punch only but for the sprinkler accident ans suposed fire, i guess this has created a lot of damages.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
He doesnt really press charges for the punch only but for the sprinkler accident ans suposed fire, i guess this has created a lot of damages.
plus if you push Jill on the fact you did nothing she points out Tybalt will just have someone lie for him.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
its hard for me to explain what im talking about
(yes she loves Maya and MC thats why she's more cautious )

Not sure if you played it but Josy basically reminds me of MC from De Luca Family
She lets people think they're control the situation while playing chatterbox/cheerleader .
yet she seems to always get what she wants.

when she moves out from Maya, Maya is the one crying in the corner . yet very next
day in class Maya is pushing Josy away - giving her cold shoulder
(this could be ether Mayas depression or Josy pushing conversation "her" way)

i dont have much to back it up . its mainly vibes and some smaller conversations .

and you're right there is probobly dozen of small conversations that would negate what i just said .

its also why i like Josy and Jill so much i wanna see how it all develops .

(Bella , Sage and Maya more predictable)
I don't see Josy as dominant, but mostly impulsive and spontaeous, she want to live and see everything. This can also mean that her relation to Maya is weaker and that she is more attracted to the MC than Maya.
I guess that Josy could easily forget about Maya but not the other way around. She already had almost forgotten about her before coming to the college when she encountered the MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm pretty sure some of that has to do with the fact that Josy is new to society and isn't 100% certain what she wants to do in college yet. Moreover, I'm more of the opinion that Josy doesn't act as the dominant one in their relationship because she knows what Maya is going through and just wants to be there for her, not wanting to hurt her feelings or ruin their relationship again after what happened with Maya's dad before. The main vibe I'm getting from her is that she's in love with both MC and Maya, but she's telling herself to choose Maya because she understands Maya the best and knows that if she doesn't continue on with Maya, Maya might just self-destruct. She's catering to Maya's emotional needs. She even continues to suggest that Maya join the HOTs because of the allowance they receive because she knows that it could help with Maya's financial burden.
if he was doing it to defend Maya, he should NEVER lay any blame on her with MC, who in theory is at least Maya's friend.

Josy acts like a girlfriend complaining about her boyfriend to her ex, hard to say she's doing it out of love for "her girlfriend"
And yet, you can still fuck and pursue Sage, continue to date M&J, and smash Bella into ecstasy. Man, the word 'love' means absolute shit in these games. It's a really strong word to use, unless of course, in future episodes, every time a girl makes a move on MC, he just says, "Sorry, no. This body belongs to Jill and no other. Now, fuck off will you?" I'd call that true love.
but at least with Jill, Mc raises the issue, begins to wonder if he should get his act together, goes so far as to think about giving up on her so as not to hurt her (a rather cowardly choice).

with the others he doesn't even think about giving something up, he asks Sage for a serious relationship and then fucks Lily denying any involvement....

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Mainly his handmade dry cleaning only suit that suffered from the sprinklers.... But okay, first time the MC visited the preps Tybalt claimed he stole a family heirloom worth 2k or something.... Tybalt seems very good in finding damages to appear rich or otherwise interesting in his conversations.... (told he exchanged blows with the intruders first time and after that they ran)

Besides that, none of the frats seem to be willing to go to the police, the fact parties aren't even allowed on campus might be the reason for that....

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes