BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
So, I got a issue. Playing v0.7.2 and when it gets to the part where Josie is at the DIK house and MC talks about meeting Patrick and telling Josie she can't go back to the dorm tonight. The game crashes every time after Josie asks where will she go.

Anyone else have/had that problem?

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
My first love was a redhead and she is still awesome, even tho she ended up being the Maya of my life, but oh well at least she is happy with her wife. :KEK:
Not sure if :HideThePain: or :BootyTime:. But hey, that's livin'. At least you got some memories out of it, I will share some of mine with you then. My first girlfriend was abused by her dad (beaten), we were just kids like 10 or w/e, when we turned 12 they moved out, learned from my mom (who is a teacher) that she went les bous, entered a lesbian street gang, got everything pierced, and became a drug addict. Apparently, her father would beat her because he was afraid she would lose her "innocence" to me, at 10-years-old FFS, after they moved he continued to beat her until one day she ran away from home, because my country kinda forces teenagers into public school, my mom got to teach her in high school and learned all that (she was in highschool while I was at college, so she was held back at least 3 times). Like Jesus Fucking Christ, still love her as a friend, but god damn I still can't help but feel sorry for her. Life is a struggle I'm just happy I got lucky.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So, I got a issue. Playing v0.7.2 and when it gets to the part where Josie is at the DIK house and MC talks about meeting Patrick and telling Josie she can't go back to the dorm tonight. The game crashes every time after Josie asks where will she go.

Anyone else have/had that problem?
Use the scrappy mod

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Cathy gets little love around here (probably because she has the most realistic & least cartoonishly disproportional body) but between her, Jade, & Bella, Cathy is probably the one with the least baggage and easiest to build a long-term relationship with.
I don't know what DPC's ideas are for her, but to date she's the side girl who involves the most sacrifice, more than Quinn....

and all this for a story that could end abruptly and forever with every chapter....

Reactions: DavDR

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
My first love was a redhead and she is still awesome, even tho she ended up being the Maya of my life, but oh well at least she is happy with her wife. :KEK:
Not sure if :HideThePain: or :BootyTime:. But hey, that's livin'. At least you got some memories out of it, I will share some of mine with you then. My first girlfriend was abused by her dad (beaten), we were just kids like 10 or w/e, when we turned 12 they moved out, learned from my mom (who is a teacher) that she went les bous, entered a lesbian street gang, got everything pierced, and became a drug addict. Apparently, her father would beat her because he was afraid she would lose her "innocence" to me, at 10-years-old FFS, after they moved he continued to beat her until one day she ran away from home, because my country kinda forces teenagers into public school, my mom got to teach her in high school and learned all that (she was in highschool while I was at college, so she was held back at least 3 times). Like Jesus Fucking Christ, still love her as a friend, but god damn I still can't help but feel sorry for her. Life is a struggle I'm just happy I got lucky.
tenor.gif
Wow I never thought that we will go to this personal level in this forum... Hey No matter what your past or your present, or how tough your life is right now... Let's all agree that we can still laugh and discuss crazy theories about this wonderful game right here ;)
Much love to all my Dik Brothers and sisters !

Reactions: LoDoN- and Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Not sure if :HideThePain: or :BootyTime:. But hey, that's livin'. At least you got some memories out of it, I will share some of mine with you then. My first girlfriend was abused by her dad (beaten), we were just kids like 10 or w/e, when we turned 12 they moved out, learned from my mom (who is a teacher) that she went les bous, entered a lesbian street gang, got everything pierced, and became a drug addict. Apparently, her father would beat her because he was afraid she would lose her "innocence" to me, at 10-years-old FFS, after they moved he continued to beat her until one day she ran away from home, because my country kinda forces teenagers into public school, my mom got to teach her in high school and learned all that. Like Jesus Fucking Christ, still love her as a friend, but god damn I still can't help but feel sorry for her. Life is a struggle I'm just happy I got lucky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since then she met her wife and we still talk about stuff every now and then. If anything like this happens with Maya and Josy I'll be totally fine... :HideThePain:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 1234429
Wow I never thought that we will go to this personal level in this forum... Hey No matter what your past or your present, or how tough your life is right now... Let's all agree that we can still laugh and discuss crazy theories about this wonderful game right here ;)
Much love to all my Dik Brothers and sisters !
Sorry, sometimes things just come from the back of my mind, anyway I remember I did know one single Readhead that wasn't a Whale, as a matter of fact, she was a 10/10 (hottest girl I met in my life), but she was really a brunette in disguise so I don't count her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know what DPC's ideas are for her, but to date she's the side girl who involves the most sacrifice, more than Quinn....

and all this for a story that could end abruptly and forever with every chapter....
May be she served her purpose and now removed for good. The cast is way to big, to many characters, some need to be removed eventually. :unsure:.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
May be she served her purpose and now removed for good. The cast is way to big, to many characters, some need to be removed eventually. :unsure:.
it may be that you are right, there are so many characters and it is becoming impossible to always give them the right amount of space.

But I still remain incredulous about the fact that Cathe, who could disappear after a blowjob, has to cost us Maya, Josy and Bella.

this is really the most expensive blowjob imaginable

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
If anything happens to Maya I'm getting my Pitchfork ↶( *`ω´ )Ψ
The feeling when you find the perfect woman who has the same taste in almost everything as you, but that includes women. :HideThePain:

Damn, I can already feel that the Josy-Maya route will be the end of me. :D

Reactions: LoDoN-

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't get it either ! Maya is a great character and she really doesn't deserve all that hate she is getting. In fact, I like all the Main Girls (even Quinn!). DPC really made rich and interesting love interest that are both sweet and sexy as hell ! I love and I accept all of them, flaws and all ! I can't even pick a favourite, I guess that why I won't change my signature. :LOL:
But right now Cathy is off my radar, not because of the underwear situation... She was never really my favourite...
Sage = better redhead... Jade= Better Milf... Bella=better student/teacher love story...
I much more prefer my boy Rusty to be with Cathy then with Jill ! He can have her he has my blessing. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't think there is hate for Maya, but what does make her so interesting, she is a nice girl, pretty and funny, but she is bad at fucking, bad at handling her problems and she has not much to say.
She is quite naive and always always waiting on others to solve her problems. What could you expect from a girl educated and preserved by a religious and rigid father.
She is the typical pretty girl next door nothing more!

Reactions: Marley300

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
i don't think there is hate for Maya, but what does make her so interesting, she is a nice girl, pretty and funny, but she is bad at fucking, bad at handling her problems and she has not much to say.
She is quite naive and always always waiting on others to solve her problems. What could you expect from a girl educated and preserved by a religious and rigid father.
She is the typical pretty girl next door nothing more!
maya is like a dawson's creek character, i kinda like her, she's in the middle of the pack for me

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
anyone know how to re-bind the middle mouse button to its usual action (hide textbox)? in this game it brings up the phone

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Oh great an Update I´m happy! I am really curious what happend in this update now. :love:

It will be defently two playthroughs in this game right now I dumped Josy and Maya that they are lying to me that they are together and know about me, and I must say the part with Sage, Quinn and the others is for me right now much better. And seeing Quinn in this playthrough not as an ice cold cunt is really great how she feel about the mc maybe.
But I dont get it why MUST I help them? You forced me to do stuff with Maya and Josey "for me right now" that "l:love:vely" lying bitches, when I say earlier its over with both and dont ever talk to me?! Thats for me a bit strange that behave from my char and I really dont like this, when I earlier say to them I dont want to talk ever with you again.
Dr.PinkCake forced me right now todo things in this game I give about this two in this playthrough a damn shit, and this I really dont like when I dont want together with them.
But in the later playthrough with both of them, I will gladly try to help them with all what happend in all terms.
So Dr.PinkCake pls dont force people to do stuff that they dont want with them in a gameplay after the mc dumped they in a bin, that was maybe a great thing. When I have the choice if I want be with who ever together that was really nice.
And really great work so far with this game I l :love: ve it like all you others you made and I hope that some of them show up in a new a new game from espacially Sage, Bella, Josey, Maya, Jade, Camila but really they are all so l :love: vely in that game thats so hard to chose which is not so l:love:veable and treat nicely with all l :love: ve.

nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
So, what does the cheating tag mean in games like this

You cheat on your gf? gf cheats with you?

Also "Being a dik" does that mean you can be an asshole?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes