nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, but in this case DIK is also the name is the MC's fraternity, Delta Iota Kappa.
So is there dominate routes and love routes?

Sorry, i haven't actually played games like this one, I usually play those small in comparison ones.

Uh Treasure of Nadia is neat, but the story is very.. yeah, hows the story in this one?

Can I just totally dom the fuck out of a girl and treat her like trash and it be ok? or are their consequences.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Sorry, i haven't actually played games like this one, I usually play those small in comparison ones.

Uh Treasure of Nadia is neat, but the story is very.. yeah, hows the story in this one?

Can I just totally dom the fuck out of a girl and treat her like trash and it be ok? or are their consequences.
No domination of girls in this one. Behaving like an asshole as in beating up guys that may not deserve it, or doing pranks that may go to far. Worst you can do asshole-wise to a woman is cheating on her. (Which will most likely - judging from the dev's previous game - blow up in your face and you will not end up with her.)

Reactions: Kukipett and znar25

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Small sidebar. OMG (not Bella's sorority but OMG).
The tennis doubles scene and MC with Bella on the drive home was comedy GOLD. :ROFLMAO: (y)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

I would respectfully recommend just play the game. It is a bit long but there is some great story telling. Only my opinion, I think it is unlike any other visual novel (quality and extreme attention to detail) and you should enjoy it for what it is.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes, but in this case DIK is also the name is the MC's fraternity, Delta Iota Kappa.
Be carefull if you choose this game because of the title, Beeing a DIK is what you are supposed to be, a member of the DIK fraternity, guys who behave like dicks.
But it doesn't mean that's it's the best solution and that you will become the ultimate harem master.
DPC (the dev) has already shown in his previous game that behaving like a dick may lead to catastrophic endings, so hold your horses and think twice before jumping in the fucking sex feast !!

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hm, I don't think so. Josy? Lily? Sally? Karen Rebecca? Cathy? Elena? Camilla? Melanie? Riona? Also Sarah seem pretty "normal-sized" to me.
Yes there is Bella who is really "gifted" but some other girls have big tits at most and many others have small tits.
And more the bigs tits in this game have quite a natural shape not the ridiculous bazoongas pointing to the sky defying gravity and common sense!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
That’s true... But don’t forget this huge investment advice "never invest in a prostitute when you can get it for free later on" Warren Buffet
Case in point, CHICK route Lily.

I used to date few redheads IRL and they all was really crazy in some way or another (so you can call it "bad experience" :KEK:). So no matter how many efforts DPC took Sage gonna be just "ok".

Jade's story is too corny, I saw the same character in many movies and books already. Model is nice, character is 3 of 5 :KEK:

Bella's speech about love to read is something special. Believe it or not it's almost the same speech I gave once to my little niece :D When I saw it in the game I start to look over the shoulder - is DPC films me or what? :KEK:
Man, I wish I could get with some redheads. Playing BaD and meeting Sage left me with a love for redheads, and there aren't really any of 'em here in Asia :confused: Closest I've been is looking at cute IG redheads. There's one of 'em that kinda looks like Sage, cute and hot at the same time.

I don't know if it's just my luck, but every single fucking redhead I've met in my life was a tub of lard. I do love me some redhead, but ain't no whaler. :KEK:
It's probably just your luck, dude :KEK:

Not sure if :HideThePain: or :BootyTime:. But hey, that's livin'. At least you got some memories out of it, I will share some of mine with you then. My first girlfriend was abused by her dad (beaten), we were just kids like 10 or w/e, when we turned 12 they moved out, learned from my mom (who is a teacher) that she went les bous, entered a lesbian street gang, got everything pierced, and became a drug addict. Apparently, her father would beat her because he was afraid she would lose her "innocence" to me, at 10-years-old FFS, after they moved he continued to beat her until one day she ran away from home, because my country kinda forces teenagers into public school, my mom got to teach her in high school and learned all that (she was in highschool while I was at college, so she was held back at least 3 times). Like Jesus Fucking Christ, still love her as a friend, but god damn I still can't help but feel sorry for her. Life is a struggle I'm just happy I got lucky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since then she met her wife and we still talk about stuff every now and then. If anything like this happens with Maya and Josy I'll be totally fine... :HideThePain:
Shit, y'all experienced a lot as teens. I can't relate but I'm hoping y'all managed to find closure and move on, or just kept going strong and never looked back. Y'all here now with a whole community full of DIK brothers, man. Not sure if it helps coming from an anonymous stranger on the Internet, but you guys are hella strong for pushing through the emotional pain that is relationships.

And LoDon, after reading your story, I feel sorry for her too. She sounds like she's had to mature at an early age, and that really fucking sucks. Hoping that her life's better now, after all the shit she's been through.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, I got a issue. Playing v0.7.2 and when it gets to the part where Josie is at the DIK house and MC talks about meeting Patrick and telling Josie she can't go back to the dorm tonight. The game crashes every time after Josie asks where will she go.

Anyone else have/had that problem?
I believe you've run afoul of an anti-mod feature added to the game in Episode 7: it will terminate if it detects your saves have been modified.

Using the latest version of the walkthrough mod should resolve the problem.

Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So, what does the cheating tag mean in games like this

You cheat on your gf? gf cheats with you?

Also "Being a dik" does that mean you can be an asshole?
Basically, What you wrote is correct to some degree. MC can or can not cheat on his GF. We have multiple options to pursue more than one girl in the story. So far, No GF has cheated on MC.

DIK in the title is the name of a fraternity Delta Iota Kappa. It doesn't have anything to do with MC's personality, We have the choice in game to make MC's Personality.
There are 2 routes:- DIK Route and CHICK Route. These basically are the personality of MC and how the MC will behave in certain situations.

DIK Route in simple words mean that MC is rude at times, He likes sex a lot, He fights when necessary.

CHICK Route in simple words mean that MC is polite most of the time, He is caring, He is understanding and avoids fight most of the time.

Obviously NO. The Game has its own limit of Physical and Verbal Abuse so you can't treat girls like trash. And You reap what you sow, Your choices will have its consequences and the consequences aren't always great.
In The previous game by Dev which is Acting Lessons , some girls died because of our choices...or were burnt to death.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Be carefull if you choose this game because of the title, Beeing a DIK is what you are supposed to be, a member of the DIK fraternity, guys who behave like dicks.
But it doesn't mean that's it's the best solution and that you will become the ultimate harem master.
DPC (the dev) has already shown in his previous game that behaving like a dick may lead to catastrophic endings, so hold your horses and think twice before jumping in the fucking sex feast !!
I don't understand why DPC has this reputation after AL....

the worst things happen anyway no matter what you do
to get the perfect ending with 2 LIs out of 3 you have to betray the main LI in a quite "bad" way
a betrayal with a side girl, with some good choices, gives you a consolation ending anyway
if you are a horny dog with no redemption, the surviving LI still forgives you in the ending

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

to get the perfect ending with 2 LIs out of 3 you have to betray the main LI in a quite "bad" way
a betrayal with a side girl, with some good choices, gives you a consolation ending anyway
if you are a horny dog with no redemption, the surviving LI still forgives you in the ending
You don't see everyday girls ending in ashes in those games and some player have been quite in a shock after some bad choices.

I guess that in this one it will not be so dark, but i think that DPC has some nasty traps in store for the boldest motherfuckers!!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't see everyday girls ending in ashes in those games and some player have been quite in a shock after some bad choices.

I guess that in this one it will not be so dark, but i think that DPC has some nasty traps in store for the boldest motherfuckers!!:ROFLMAO:
but the fire won't stop it even if you cut off your dick and put it in a safe deposit box, it won't punish you for any choice. and similarly Leah remains insane whether you treat her well or poorly

it is the story that is highly dramatic, but it is not particularly punitive. in short, in a game of this kind (without harems, without domination etc.) that an LI leaves you for a blatant betrayal is the norm, not a surprise

小生三戒

Apr 28, 2021
Though I understand this that as DPC's gear gets better, we will get better animations and renders, etc.但是有一件事我对ep7感到失望,我知道DPC正在努力改进他以前的作品,改进所有女孩的设计,他只是改变了吉尔的设计。就像如果你不断从ep1到ep7玩,它会非常明显。
View attachment 1195542 View attachment 1195543 View attachment 1195544 View attachment 1195545 View attachment 1195546 View attachment 1195547
-------- EP1-------------------EP2-------------------EP3-----------------EP4-------------------EP5-------------------EP6 ------------
View attachment 1195548 View attachment 1195549 View attachment 1195550
------- EP7--------------------EP7-------------------EP7 ---------。

就像如果你看得很清楚,很明显她的肤色已经改变了,她非常小的胖乎乎的脸颊变成了原子 :cry:,她的身体在ep7中也发生了很大变化。虽然游戏中有多个图像可以显示这些差异,但我选择了那些非常容易注意到的图像。老实说,我不喜欢ep7中吉尔的身体特征和设计,因为前六集的身材、肤色等,我特别喜欢她非常小的胖乎乎的脸颊。所有的变化都发生在ep7中。你觉得怎么样?你喜欢她在ep7中的设计吗?

附言: 许多其他女孩的设计也发生了变化,但她们的变化并不明显
[/报价]
I think she is the prettiest in the ep5 of the game.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

Important question:
Did you have any spoilers with AL?
Did you know 'the choice' was coming?

Because I'd (somehow) managed to find that game without knowing about 'the choice'. And I'd chosen to do a first (and would turn out to be last) playthrough of the game without any guides.
'That moment' in the story hit me without any warning.

Now, any good story (and DPC does tell a good story) pulls in you a bit. Gets you to connect / relate with the characters.
'Choose your own' style stories even more so, because they give you the illusion of having some control of the narrative. They seem to bring you a little bit inside of the 4th wall.
You are the one telling the story.
You are the one making the choice of who dies. And, hell, lets toss in you're choosing who's left to die in one the most feared ways. Burning to death.

So... yeah...
Between not knowing it was about to happen and the choice being in my hands...

DPC got exactly what most story tellers try to get. A strong emotional response.
In this case it's a strong negative emotion.

Nothing surprising about the 'reputation' that followed.

Reactions: `Ray` and Hermith

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
it is the story that is highly dramatic, but it is not particularly punitive. in short, in a game of this kind (without harems, without domination etc.) that an LI leaves you for a blatant betrayal is the norm, not a surprise
I Believe that in BaDIK, We honestly haven't seen anything that scary or shit level that happened in AL. And Honestly right now, the Game is pretty much decent for anyone to handle. No one could have predicted how AL ended. It was okay and normal in early episodes but later...you know the story.

BaDIK was or is in it's early stage. The reason I say this is because DPC clarified that the ending of BaDIK has already been decided. He has the whole story completed with him. Since He is a professional DEV as in he's completed a game, He knows the length of a Game. He said that BaDIK can easily and possibly have 3 - 4 Seasons to which we say as 12-16 episodes.

In S2, we have faced quite a shit as compared to the S1, and the ep8 is not out yet which ends the S2. As the new ep comes, it brings new revelations and it gets real as compared to the previous ep. If ep8 brings new unpredicted revelations and real shit, we can expect something horrific or unexpected to happen in later seasons of the Game.

Right Now, We are discussing Happily the story and it's going well...*hehe Hots, Main LI's :love: , hehe* And no one is expecting a super sudden twist in story just like AL, cuz we think that he won't repeat it again, but DPC never said it. It may not be the death of Characters but the worst case scenarios for them.

Are you expecting something horrific to happen in this game? No one expected it to happen in AL either but look what happened. As Kukipett pointed ''DPC has some nasty traps in store for the boldest motherfuckers'' I believe it, it's not going to be a happy ending.

The DIK Mansion shit was inevitable, so could be some more things in upcoming episodes which might or not be ...horrific.
Honestly, It's interesting at least for me to see something different than always has to be happy ending rule whether it hurts me or not. Many People here say it that will be different from AL or won't be similar to it...naïve.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
but the fire won't stop it even if you cut off your dick and put it in a safe deposit box, it won't punish you for any choice. and similarly Leah remains insane whether you treat her well or poorly

You're right, what happens in AL is not caused by the player, or by the attitude of the MC.

But a lot of players got so frustrated that they couldn't get the happy ending with all three main characters together that they took it as punishment.

BaDIK has a much less dark history for the moment. In AL, even before the fire, there were very harsh themes (domestic violence, illness, etc.).

Here, the groundwork is set for the story to take a much darker turn, but that doesn't mean DPC will.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I just have one question; What's up with the Titzillas? Everyones are huge :p
Welcome to the Visual Novel world! True, there are some visual novel in which every single character is grotesqueli disproportionate. I will never understand this kinda american idea of "the bigger the better". Who wants a woman on whose ass you can land a Boeing 747?

It's not the case of BaDIK. Yes, there is plenty of Big Ass/Big Boobs ladies, but it's more for giving something for every taste.

But the real concern, in visual novels in general, are the "owners" of the titzillas... and i mean... What the fuck with all this MILF obsession??? Ok, something for every taste, but MILF are insanely over represented in this games. What's up? An Oedipus Complex epidemic among the devs?

Not that i mind a grown up woman, i got my age myself, but i really don't understand what would ever move a 18-19 old guy to pursuite a woman in his 40s. Ok, she's hot and you could go for a night of fun but... being ossessed by one? It's not the case of Being a DIK, but in some VNs MC seems not to be able to think to anything alse, like, for istance... the fucking girls his age!!

And then it's common ground among devs to justify the things with "yah, but MILFs have this huge titzillas!!!!".
Spoiler allert: NO, THEY DON'T.
They have titzillas if they had titzillas when they where young, and now, at best, they are "relaxed" titzillas. Which is cool, i'm an aged man and i find actractive women at my age, but just, a human body doesn't work like that. It's not like somewhere in between 35 and 40 suddenly an average breast starts to swell to untold proportions and becomes as hard as granite. Quite the opposite.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
But a lot of players got so frustrated that they couldn't get the happy ending with all three main characters together that they took it as punishment.
No, no, no, no, no.
At least for me it had nothing to do with not getting the 'happy harem' ending.
It had to do with being put in the position to have to choose (even if only by proxy) which girl to leave to burn to death.

Now... maybe I'm a tad more sensitive about this then some. I got trapped in the middle of a brush fire when I was in my early teens. But even so...
Burning is a fucking horrific way to die.
And, even if only in a story, getting put in the position of choosing who suffers one of the worst imaginable fates.
Nuh uh....

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If everyone expects a dark story with a bitter ending, the biggest twist would be if everything ends peachy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes