AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I would imagine that some form of domestic violence, perpetrated by whomever, has already happened in EP1 and EP2.
Look at Josy's left elbow on screenshot 1. On screenshot 2 her left wrist. In Ep2, Josy keeps the shirt from the MC, which reappears in EP5. Look at the left sleeve of the shirt.

View attachment 1235490 View attachment 1235491 View attachment 1235492

I think that Maya is cheating on Josy. And with whom? Jill. Read the text from the screenshot and see Tybalt's eyes. He looks past Josy and at Maya. In the following picture Josy looks at Maya very questioningly and not happily.

View attachment 1235495 View attachment 1235496
IMG_20210526_093619.jpg

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I Believe that in BaDIK, We honestly haven't seen anything that scary or shit level that happened in AL. And Honestly right now, the Game is pretty much decent for anyone to handle. No one could have predicted how AL ended. It was okay and normal in early episodes but later...you know the story.

BaDIK was or is in it's early stage. The reason I say this is because DPC clarified that the ending of BaDIK has already been decided. He has the whole story completed with him. Since He is a professional DEV as in he's completed a game, He knows the length of a Game. He said that BaDIK can easily and possibly have 3 - 4 Seasons to which we say as 12-16 episodes.

In S2, we have faced quite a shit as compared to the S1, and the ep8 is not out yet which ends the S2. As the new ep comes, it brings new revelations and it gets real as compared to the previous ep. If ep8 brings new unpredicted revelations and real shit, we can expect something horrific or unexpected to happen in later seasons of the Game.

Right Now, We are discussing Happily the story and it's going well...*hehe Hots, Main LI's :love: , hehe* And no one is expecting a super sudden twist in story just like AL, cuz we think that he won't repeat it again, but DPC never said it. It may not be the death of Characters but the worst case scenarios for them.

Are you expecting something horrific to happen in this game? No one expected it to happen in AL either but look what happened. As Kukipett pointed ''DPC has some nasty traps in store for the boldest motherfuckers'' I believe it, it's not going to be a happy ending.

The DIK Mansion shit was inevitable, so could be some more things in upcoming episodes which might or not be ...horrific.
Honestly, It's interesting at least for me to see something different than always has to be happy ending rule whether it hurts me or not. Many People here say it that will be different from AL or won't be similar to it...naïve.
I think that this game will not have a really dramatic ending as in AL, in AL you could see it coming as almost all characters were solding you if you didn't do the right thing. It was clear that if you choose to cheat it would not end well.
But in BaDIK, i don't feel the same pressure, i think that DPC will let us play with the girls and towards the end we will have to choose or the game will choose for you.
I was talking about traps because we already have seen some, for example the case of Cathy's panties or the dick pic in Tybalt slideshow.
Those traps will immediately cut a girl's path as it was the case for Bella or for Jill.
In 5 possible girls we can already have 2 blocked after chapter 7, only 3 are left and two of them are combined!
So we better be carefull in the next chapters if it's not already too late.
With the last image about Chad in the locker room we could imagine something that could lead to problems with Sage depending on what we will do about it. If we follow Sage and we make a wrong choice about this problem, it could lead to a conflict.
I'm not so sure that Sage has really forgoten Chad and certainly not forgiven.
And the same for Josy and Maya, Josy seems more and more attracted to the MC and Maya could become jalous for example.

So we can see that there are still many situations with the main girls that could lead to a stop in a girl's path.

Reactions: `Ray`

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Welcome to the Visual Novel world! True, there are some visual novel in which every single character is grotesqueli disproportionate. I will never understand this kinda american idea of "the bigger the better". Who wants a woman on whose ass you can land a Boeing 747?

It's not the case of BaDIK. Yes, there is plenty of Big Ass/Big Boobs ladies, but it's more for giving something for every taste.

But the real concern, in visual novels in general, are the "owners" of the titzillas... and i mean... What the fuck with all this MILF obsession??? Ok, something for every taste, but MILF are insanely over represented in this games. What's up? An Oedipus Complex epidemic among the devs?

Not that i mind a grown up woman, i got my age myself, but i really don't understand what would ever move a 18-19 old guy to pursuite a woman in his 40s. Ok, she's hot and you could go for a night of fun but... being ossessed by one? It's not the case of Being a DIK, but in some VNs MC seems not to be able to think to anything alse, like, for istance... the fucking girls his age!!

And then it's common ground among devs to justify the things with "yah, but MILFs have this huge titzillas!!!!".
Spoiler allert: NO, THEY DON'T.
They have titzillas if they had titzillas when they where young, and now, at best, they are "relaxed" titzillas. Which is cool, i'm an aged man and i find actractive women at my age, but just, a human body doesn't work like that. It's not like somewhere in between 35 and 40 suddenly an average breast starts to swell to untold proportions and becomes as hard as granite. Quite the opposite.
I have always been much more attracted to MILF in those games, ok i'm an old guy and a mature woman is closer to me in a certain way.
I don't know but i think that some age gives a woman much more "taste" like wine, i like girls, but a mature woman has someting special. And if she has a nice body with big milk jugs, she represent the mother, source of comfort, the source of the good hot milk that gave you satisfaction as a baby. There is something deep in us, we like soft warm tities to lay our heads on, we like to suck on big perky nipples source of the wonderfull momma milk!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I Believe that in BaDIK, We honestly haven't seen anything that scary or shit level that happened in AL. And Honestly right now, the Game is pretty much decent for anyone to handle. No one could have predicted how AL ended. It was okay and normal in early episodes but later...you know the story.

BaDIK was or is in it's early stage. The reason I say this is because DPC clarified that the ending of BaDIK has already been decided. He has the whole story completed with him. Since He is a professional DEV as in he's completed a game, He knows the length of a Game. He said that BaDIK can easily and possibly have 3 - 4 Seasons to which we say as 12-16 episodes.

In S2, we have faced quite a shit as compared to the S1, and the ep8 is not out yet which ends the S2. As the new ep comes, it brings new revelations and it gets real as compared to the previous ep. If ep8 brings new unpredicted revelations and real shit, we can expect something horrific or unexpected to happen in later seasons of the Game.

Right Now, We are discussing Happily the story and it's going well...*hehe Hots, Main LI's :love: , hehe* And no one is expecting a super sudden twist in story just like AL, cuz we think that he won't repeat it again, but DPC never said it. It may not be the death of Characters but the worst case scenarios for them.

Are you expecting something horrific to happen in this game? No one expected it to happen in AL either but look what happened. As Kukipett pointed ''DPC has some nasty traps in store for the boldest motherfuckers'' I believe it, it's not going to be a happy ending.

The DIK Mansion shit was inevitable, so could be some more things in upcoming episodes which might or not be ...horrific.
Honestly, It's interesting at least for me to see something different than always has to be happy ending rule whether it hurts me or not. Many People here say it that will be different from AL or won't be similar to it...naïve.
potentially in BADIK there are all the dramas that there were in AL plus more...
the fact is that the danger is not perceived.

Was Melissa's father an asshole? Melissa comes out with a black eye.

Maya's dad is an asshole? but he believes on the fly that the dorm is for both sexes, and that the pink sheets are MC's.

in BADIk we have a drug that doesn't hurt, voluntary prostitution, a blackmailer who at every turn covers himself with even more ridicule, an ex-boyfriend who prefers men...

it's just the different mood between the two games, if something serious happened (an overdose? a kidnapping by the big drug fish?..) the shock and surprise would be double.

about the question of the story already decided: for sure DPC knows how it will end, but a story already written can't vary from 12 to 20 chapters, it doesn't make sense... how much D&G does DPC want to include? either they are chatters not to feel too much pressure on him or there are several aspects still to be fixed in the story (some secondary character that could appear or not, some external setting that could be there or not...)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'll give you two pictures. Look at the print of Josy Top and in the next picture at the gesture of Josy and what she covers with it. I'm curious if someone can interpret the clue from DPC. Just so much, there are several clues to interpret.

01.png 02.png

Reactions: RonnieBoi

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
potentially in BADIK there are all the dramas that there were in AL plus more...

Maya's dad is an asshole? but he believes on the fly that the dorm is for both sexes, and that the pink sheets are MC's.

in BADIk we have a drug that doesn't hurt, voluntary prostitution, a blackmailer who at every turn covers himself with even more ridicule, an ex-boyfriend who prefers men...

it's just the different mood between the two games, if something serious happened (an overdose? a kidnapping by the big drug fish?..) the shock and surprise would be double.

about the question of the story already decided: for sure DPC knows how it will end, but a story already written can't vary from 12 to 20 chapters, it doesn't make sense... how much D&G does DPC want to include? either they are chatters not to feel too much pressure on him or there are several aspects still to be fixed in the story (some secondary character that could appear or not, some external setting that could be there or not...)
I just hope he doesn't fall for the 'already had an ending, so, despite the product taking a completely different turn from production to execution, the original layout of the ending will be maintained making the end be completely garbage', i.e. How I Met Your Mother, etc...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just hope he doesn't fall for the 'already had an ending, so, despite the product taking a completely different turn from production to execution, the original layout of the ending will be maintained making the end be completely garbage', i.e. How I Met Your Mother, etc...
I don't see this as a danger. I think the main lines of the story have already been drawn, but I always see the possibility that the DPC might slightly alter the course in the process, for an artistic sense (translated: to innocuously please its patrons).

the next chapter should close the first half of the game, its ending could be very important.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

I think the gap in expected chapters is not so much about filler but how often he does a chapter that doesn't progress the timeline. Like episode 5, covers a day and a bit.

Episode 8, seems like most of it will happen on or around Halloween with a few day jumps here and there at the start to get to the party.

I suspect we'll see more of that going forward, chapters that last a weekend, others that push us through a few weeks or longer. Especially as relationships get clamped, be pretty easy to push through a month if the MC is only seeing one person.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the gap in expected chapters is not so much about filler but how often he does a chapter that doesn't progress the timeline. Like episode 5, covers a day and a bit.

Episode 8, seems like most of it will happen on or around Halloween with a few day jumps here and there at the start to get to the party.

I suspect we'll see more of that going forward, chapters that last a weekend, others that push us through a few weeks or longer. Especially as relationships get clamped, be pretty easy to push through a month if the MC is only seeing one person.
the difference between the two chapters is the scene of Mc jogging and studying on the roof....
which we don't know if it lasted a week or a month.

without that we would also be in a couple of days.

if DPC wants to, it won't take long to get us to Christmas.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Who said that he believed that bullshit? Maya already said that her daddy is insidious moron - he could just pretend to believe. I am dead sure he is gonna check who lives in that dorm on papers. And who lives in there? :KEK:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who said that he believed that bullshit? Maya already said that her daddy is insidious moron - he could just pretend to believe. I am dead sure he is gonna check who lives in that dorm on papers. And lives in there? :KEK:
He will not find anything. Now it is a solo room. Checking the name of maya's official roomate, Josy, was a too smart move

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
He will not find anything. Now it is a solo room. Checking the name of maya's official roomate, Josy, was a too smart move
Well, that dude doesn't strike me like some Dawe. The whole loan story reeks of lies - that was pretty smart move, dick move (like wtf it's your daughter) but smart.

I am just thinking what would I do on his place - first of all check the roommate story. I am just not buying it that he believed the solo dorm story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, that dude doesn't strike me like some Dawe. The whole loan story reeks of lies - that was pretty smart move, dick move (like wtf it's your daughter) but smart.

I am just thinking what would I do on his place - first of all check the roommate story. I am just not buying it that he believed the solo dorm story.
:confused:
if Patrick wanted to check (i.e. he wanted to call whoever manages the room assignments) he would find out that the room is assigned to Josy.

Checkmate

so if he didn't do it until now, why would he do it now that Maya has her own room just like he wanted?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I'm not so sure that Sage has really forgoten Chad and certainly not forgiven.
I think she will forgive / understand more easily knowing the truth. What infuriates her right now is that she thinks Chad dumped him for another girl.
(she could also take it very, very badly :KEK: )

Very well seen.

The dark aspects of the story are softened by the mood of the game.

For the duration of the game. I think he gave these figures by imagining either being bored very quickly and so he wraps the story in 12 chapters; or on the contrary, he continues to enjoy playing games and therefore takes his time. To fill the gap, he can add / remove small plots, or even secondary characters.

I hope his script is originally planned for 20 episodes and not the other way around. Because otherwise we risk having episodes a little hollow if he has to fit things in at the last moment.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
:confused:
if Patrick wanted to check (i.e. he wanted to call whoever manages the room assignments) he would find out that the room is assigned to Josy.

Checkmate

so if he didn't do it until now, why would he do it now that Maya has her own room just like he wanted?
Just don't know. I have that feeling that this one gonna be some twist in the future. Like if you show DIKs the Jade's video Stephen do what? Nothing. Nothing....yet.
Maybe Patrick already know.

Like people saying " revenge is a dish best served cold ".

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I think she will forgive / understand more easily knowing the truth. What infuriates her right now is that she thinks Chad dumped him for another girl.
(she could also take it very, very badly :KEK: )
I agree with you, I think what offended Sage the most was the idea that Chad was fucking some other GIRL and not her. It offended her on a personal level. When she figures that he is gay, although she might be offended for being used as a beard, it won't be personal anymore, she will be relieved for not being traded for another girl (I'm sure Sage knows she is the hottest piece of ass in town, which is why she was so offended when Chad cheated.) Because in her head not only was she being cheated upon, but she was getting cucked by an inferior girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes