D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I agree with you, I think what offended Sage the most was the idea that Chad was fucking some other GIRL and not her. It offended her on a personal level. When she figures that he is gay, although she might be offended for being used as a beard, it won't be personal anymore, she will be relieved for not being traded for another girl (I'm sure Sage knows she is the hottest piece of ass in town, which is why she was so offended when Chad cheated.) Because in her head not only was she being cheated upon, but she was getting cucked by an inferior girl.
So you think anyone who played the wide game and made moves on both Sage and Jill, and eventually chose Jill's picnic and (probably by logical extension of that choice) that will stick with Jill in future updates will also enrage Sage?

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I agree with you, I think what offended Sage the most was the idea that Chad was fucking some other GIRL and not her. It offended her on a personal level. When she figures that he is gay, although she might be offended for being used as a beard, it won't be personal anymore, she will be relieved for not being traded for another girl (I'm sure Sage knows she is the hottest piece of ass in town, which is why she was so offended when Chad cheated.) Because in her head not only was she being cheated upon, but she was getting cucked by an inferior girl.
She isn't wrong , Troy is definitely the inferior girl. :D

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
So you think anyone who played the wide game and made moves on both Sage and Jill, and eventually chose Jill's picnic and (probably by logical extension of that choice) that will stick with Jill in future updates will also enrage Sage?
I believe when Sage finds out the MC is dicking almost half the city she is going to get jealous, but i don't think it will be enraged Sage, because Sage doesn't take the MC seriously, at least not yet, she is going to be jealous, but she knows there is nothing she can do besides committing, and I don't know if she is going to do that. Eventually, it is believed that each girl will block the path of another, and Jill seems to override every other girl, so yes, if you are on Jill path, but don't have her as the only one, you should be SPOOKED.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know what would have been worse

if Chad had cheated on her with some girl, Sage would have been hurt, but she would have had another enemy to deal with.

with Troy, what is she supposed to do? simply accept that for two years she's been the mask Chad has been hiding behind? how humiliating would it be for Sage if it got out that her longtime boyfriend is gay?

if it remains a private thing, as i hope, Sage could just finally have a sincere confrontation with Chad, "forgive" him and move on, but if the bomb would explode it would be really hard for her too.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018

if Chad had cheated on her with some girl, Sage would have been hurt, but she would have had another enemy to deal with.

with Troy, what is she supposed to do? simply accept that for two years she's been the mask Chad has been hiding behind? how humiliating would it be for Sage if it got out that her longtime boyfriend is gay?

if it remains a private thing, as i hope, Sage could just finally have a sincere confrontation with Chad, "forgive" him and move on, but if the bomb would explode it would be really hard for her too.
When the mc is on her route I'm sure it would work as damage control to know that her new boyfriend is basically a stallion. Also Sage is not at fault, it was Chad who more or less used her. I mean we don't know if he was gay when they started dating, or he just realized/faced it during their relationship.

Reactions: Niu6609

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When the mc is on her route I'm sure it would work as damage control to know that her new boyfriend is basically a stallion. Also Sage is not at fault, it was Chad who more or less used her. I mean we don't know if he was gay when they started dating, or he just realized/faced it during their relationship.
Sage is a president, and she cares a lot about her role, and reputation is everything. The same reputation for which she apparently suffered years of little, if any, attention.
Sage will find out now, but in fact it's like Chad has been cheating on her since the beginning, regardless of Troy.

even towards MC, the cheeky one who gives him three stars out of five has spent two years waiting for a guy who wouldn't even give her one star....

in my opinion, the balance of power is whether or not the issue becomes public.

I can already see the fight with Quinn, with her making some bad jokes about Chad.

Jan 30, 2021

i doubt there is person gay enough to turn Sage down .
im guessing both of them being presidents of each seniority that party
same age etc etc ....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Sage is a president, and she cares a lot about her role, and reputation is everything. The same reputation for which she apparently suffered years of little, if any, attention.
Sage will find out now, but in fact it's like Chad has been cheating on her since the beginning, regardless of Troy.

even towards MC, the cheeky one who gives him three stars out of five has spent two years waiting for a guy who wouldn't even give her one star....

in my opinion, the balance of power is whether or not the issue becomes public.

I can already see the fight with Quinn, with her making some bad jokes about Chad.
That really depends on Chad and his story. If he was gay to begin with then he is the worst kind of asshole who used Sage as a shield. Just like people wouldn't dare to approach Sage I guess it worked for Chad so other girls didn't even try to approach him. If he faced his sexuality during this relationship he is still an asshole, but more so because the Sage we know isn't just an extremely hot bimbo, on the contrary she is also smart and caring I'm sure they could've worked out something.

Once people find out I'm sure there will be backlash, but to be honest other than Sarah, Mel and probably Quinn even among the Hots people would prefer the mc over Chad, so I'm sure they wouldn't make a big deal out of it other than pointing at Chad for being a complete idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Niu6609 and LoDoN-

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i doubt there is person gay enough to turn Sage down .
im guessing both of them being presidents of each seniority that party
same age etc etc ....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now we cannot know how far this principle of "appearances" goes for Sage, but it is certainly important for her

she helps Maya because it's right for a president to do so, it's not personal, it's not about whether she likes Maya or not (I doubt it), it's about the role, what's expected from a president

which is the same reason why she didn't help her the first time, because a president couldn't go against the motto of the sisterhood (a very stupid motto that allows you to do whatever you want... Maya can't turn her back on Quinn, but Sage could do that with Maya?)

is MC also part of this game of appearances? probably yes. he's "top" enough to replace Chad, he would be a good first-boy. consciously or unconsciously Sage pushes him to take an important position among the DIKs, to be the one who will organize the big party

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That really depends on Chad and his story. If he was gay to begin with then he is the worst kind of asshole who used Sage as a shield. Just like people wouldn't dare to approach Sage I guess it worked for Chad so other girls didn't even try to approach him. If he faced his sexuality during this relationship he is still an asshole, but more so because the Sage we know isn't just an extremely hot bimbo, on the contrary she is smart and caring I'm sure they could've worked out something.

Once people find out I'm sure there will be backlash, but to be honest other than Sarah, Mel and probably Quinn even among the Hots people would prefer the mc over Chad, so I'm sure they wouldn't make a big deal out of it other than pointing at Chad for being a complete idiot.
the flashback tells us that he wasn't particularly warm to her even as a freshman.

Chad is to blame up to a point, it's Sage who insisted on prestige to be with a president without much passion for her.
in the game period alone, how many times did we see her begging for affection?

in the end, it's Sage who preferred prestige to a real story, some decent guy must have joined BR during those 2 years

I wouldn't count MC in the story, that will go on with or without him at Sage's side.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith
Jan 30, 2021
now we cannot know how far this principle of "appearances" goes for Sage, but it is certainly important for her
kind of why i ignored couple of first playthroughs . yes she's HOT , like THE hottest

she helps Maya because it's right for a president to do so, it's not personal, it's not about whether she likes Maya or not (I doubt it), it's about the role, what's expected from a president
i like Sage enough to give her credit of a doubt on this .
Sage isnt mean spirited . she was rude to Maya from the start
and she's smart enough to realise it .

which is the same reason why she didn't help her the first time, because a president couldn't go against the motto of the sisterhood (a very stupid motto that allows you to do whatever you want... Maya can't turn her back on Quinn, but Sage could do that with Maya?)
think the first time MC just brought her evidence that Chad is cheating.
(im not 100% sure on this ) even so Sage just found out Chad is cheating
she knew before MC showed up . we meet her pissed off in cafeteria .

Maya just had an unlucky timing .

is MC also part of this game of appearances? probably yes. he's "top" enough to replace Chad, he would be a good first-boy. consciously or unconsciously Sage pushes him to take an important position among the DIKs, to be the one who will organize the big party
can't disagree .

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
This just made me realize it isn't just Chad but also Quinn's restaurant. Sage's and the HOTs future will be full of chaos and sadness.

If the Chad scandal won't floor Sage, then the restaurant definitely will...
If you don't subscribe to the Theory that Sage already knows, and is just playing dumb. I dunno I hope the degenerates that came with this theory are wrong. but god damn would that would be some juicy drama.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i like Sage enough to give her credit of a doubt on this .
Sage isnt mean spirited . she was rude to Maya from the start
and she's smart enough to realise it ..
from my point of view it was not strictly a defect

it is much more worthwhile to defend someone because you think it is your duty to do so, than because you want to, because you like them...

there's no particular reason for Sage to like Maya, at most a sense of guilt for not listening to her the first time, but she still goes to talk to her knowing that she won't be well received, that it won't be easy, but she goes, she's rejected, but she comes back anyway

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
If you don't subscribe to the Theory that Sage already knows, and is just playing dumb. I dunno I hope the degenerates that came with this theory are wrong. but god damn would that would be some juicy drama.
During the 7 eps we got to know the various faces of Sage, but none of them made me think she would go along with anything like a prostitution and drug ring. It feels more like Sage is just someone who's in her last year and she gave Quinn full control over the sorority so she could focus on her studies.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
During the 7 eps we got to know the various faces of Sage, but none of them made me think she would go along with anything like a prostitution and drug ring. It feels more like Sage is just someone who's in her last year and she gave Quinn full control over the sorority so she could focus on her studies.
I have some doubts about the restaurant (there's always that phone call with her dressed to the nines...) but I'd say not about the rest of it

• Thinking Face

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I have some doubts about the restaurant (there's always that phone call with her dressed to the nines...) but I'd say not about the rest of it
I can believe a lot, but a girl like Sage endorsing prostitution AND being one herself?

Nah. Doesn't track. She'd rip Quinn's throat out if she knew. That redhead has severe anger management problems.

Reactions: johnny twosins

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I'll give you two pictures. Look at the print of Josy Top and in the next picture at the gesture of Josy and what she covers with it. I'm curious if someone can interpret the clue from DPC. Just so much, there are several clues to interpret.

View attachment 1235828 View attachment 1235829
I have done quite a few runs now and never noticed the print on Josy's top. So many details to watch out for...
Really, there are fucking clues all over the place :rolleyes:
Not everything Dalli posts is far fetched... (y) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes