felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah Maybe I went a bit Overboard, But Still I have this feeling that the upcoming chapters will have some real shit to deal with and some unexpected twist's on top of it as cherry.

Really Felice...a drug that doesn't hurt...Haha...You do realize that they are using illegal drugs in the game. Some characters like Tommy are getting badly addicted to it, Taking this amount of drugs ... I guess you know well why Drugs are a issue IRL. And seeing that some HoT's are getting stalked , it's surely going to be a problem in near future.

And who said that D&G was a filler? It could be a part of the game as well. As for new secondary characters, he surely has it planned, till ep6 we heard of patrick but never saw him, But at a certain time this character was physically introduced. So the secondary characters are introduced at a certain time as DPC has planned.

The best eg would be Madame, in the pink rose Vip, I was fucking hoping for my beautiful Lily but we got another character whose scenes were not even worth it :cautious:. But there is chance that Madame could be like Nicole or maybe she is related to someone in the story ?
And there was no poll to introduce a new character and DPC wouldn't do so bcuz of a patron request.
that of Tommy's withdrawal is the only hint, we'll see if it will have a continuation or will end up in oblivion like Derek's depression

but in general I wouldn't say that the drugs going around at the Br are described as dangerous, all the fault of Rich's unreliability that cocaine has also arrived.

if there had been no D&G game would anything have changed in the dynamic between the characters? with more than half not even present at the table...

Which phone call are you blabbering about Felice?
I think he means the one right after the Cathy cluck was posted in Episode 4. But that was definitely her setting up the Episode 5 party with the preps, so I'm not sure what it would have to do with Quinn's empire.
yes that

I don't think it has anything to do with the Preps, why would Sage dress up to impress them and then show up the day of the party in a sorority uniform?

i don't know, but it gives me bad feelings, it must be the contrast between a party with everyone present and her alone, in an unrecognizable context, because she has to "work" for HOTs

If it wasn't for her mention of the HOTs, I'd have thought it was some family thing.

I don't think we know enough about the Sage/Chad relationship to say for certain if it was about prestige or unrequited love on Sage's part. Personally though, I'd lean towards the latter. I don't see Sage trying to beat Chad to a pulp if she was just using him for social leverage. I think Sage really was smitten with the guy (though I certainly don't understand why).
To me, Sage humiliating herself like that, even publicly, to get some attention from Chad doesn't seem like natural behaviour.

in the flashback it's just the first days, no passion from the beginning doesn't seem like a good premise to me

Sage is so in love from the beginning that she decides to put up with all this? just for love?
when with MC she doesn't resist 2 minutes to his request to take it slower?

I'm not saying it's a relationship based only on prestige, but the fact that Chad is the president of the Jocks has its own importance

Reactions: Marley300 and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
happiness is for those who are content...;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh No Way!!!! I still have to receive a lot of them and give some too :love: (*  ̄3)(ε ̄ *)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And her Smile (❤´艸`❤) I have to Embrace her Beauty and Smile :love:

OK...That's it. I will not share all of my files :D

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Marley300 and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Sally also stormed off and blamed Magnar if you got the Ice King ending. She's pissed off at how MC won while she lost.
Jill Kissed in Ep3's D&G , This is EP6's D&G, well whatever Who cares for sally when there is Josy , Maya and Jill .
Sally Fans : ╰(‵□′)╯

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
from my point of view it was not strictly a defect

it is much more worthwhile to defend someone because you think it is your duty to do so, than because you want to, because you like them...

there's no particular reason for Sage to like Maya, at most a sense of guilt for not listening to her the first time, but she still goes to talk to her knowing that she won't be well received, that it won't be easy, but she goes, she's rejected, but she comes back anyway
You forget that Sage was talking to Josy at Hot's party. That Sage talked to the MC in the library. I think Sage has become suspicious of Quinn. Especially what happened at and after the Hot's party in EP6.
What interests me more, what did Maya tell Sage? I mean Sage replies a WOW to that.

Did she say anything to Chad and the red panties? It could be that Chad was just trying to help Maya.
Did she say anything about her relationship with Josy?
That she is in a group with Josy and the MC? That could help with Sage and Chad, for example, if Chad was BI.

Maybe Maya also told Sage that she had sex with a guy for the first time and that it was the MC? The problem will be that Sage doesn't know that Josy and the MC are also in a relationship, because Josy didn't tell Sage at the Hot's party. This may put Sage in the same situation that the MC is in. He could not tell Sage in the library that he is in a group with Josy and Maya without revealing Josy and Maya's relationship. I think or rather hope that Sage and the MC will have a deep and revealing conversation in EP8 and everything will come out.

Reactions: `Ray`

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Oh i see the hint, there is the number 19, so it must be the number of chapters in that game, and her top is green so it means that it's a green light for the player, Josy is safe and the palyer will never be rejected and more, there is the text 3Ways, so josy will get a foursome soon. And the name blue and the number 216th, maybe it means that Josy will get the blues when Maya will reject her for having cheated 216 time with the MC. But surf, what could that mean, that the MC will surf on the waves of danger and succeed in the end?

So just a little top, but so full of informations, DPC is really a magic guy!!
surf can is a reference to Zoye the MC 1st girlfriend who moved to California and was the MC 1st girlfriend?

even i am getting caught in this cray cray web!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Did she say anything to Chad and the red panties? It could be that Chad was just trying to help Maya.
That she is in a group with Josy and the MC? That could help with Sage and Chad, for example, if Chad was BI.
When does Maya even meet Chad? Does Chad even who Maya is ? Or is this one of your overdosed theories?
I quite don't get the gist of it, how can MC's relation help sage and chad? Are you referring like Troy, Chad and Sage can have a throuple? If so Absolutely NO!
Your whole post was going good and suddenly *boom* *chad helps maya*
Stop! Get some Help.
surf can is a reference to Zoye the MC 1st girlfriend who moved to California and was the MC 1st girlfriend?

even i am getting caught in this cray cray web!
Zoey was MC's First best-friend since he didn't have any friends in the school. MC's first sex was with Zoey. In ep3 during Lunch with Bella, MC says that he didn't Love Zoey as a girl but as a Friend. He didn't have any romantic feelings for her.

Zoey wanted more but MC didn't wanted to become anything more than friends. So I don't think that she can be called MC's first girlfriend.

I thought you were immune to overdosed-theories...

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
i assume you talking about lynette ?

MC is 18

2020 - 18 = 2002 .... ahh time of nokias ... where have the years gone
nope in 2002 everyone was getting a cellphone
Mine old Nokia still works :KEK:
I think last time I recharged it was 2004.
Hell yeah ! That good old indestructible Nokia 3310 with Snake II ! Those were the good old days. :giggle:
The MC is 19 years old and the game takes place in 2017
That's a very specific year... Did DPC confirmed this in a Q&A ? :unsure:
Sally also stormed off and blamed Magnar if you got the Ice King ending. She's pissed off at how MC won while she lost.
And let's not forget Sally roasting Tyballs with the truth ! That fake ass, fake tan, fake accent, fake teeth, water melon fucker, cock-block bitch ! :LOL:
That was the best part of that DNG sidequest ! And I still cant wait for the MC and Sally to have angry role play sex with KRJ in the future ;)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What really shocks me is that in EP5 at the preps party upstairs, two rooms are locked. Who is in there and with whom? One I believe is Quinn with the Rich Prep. But in the other room?

What I also find strange is that Josy has her cell phone with her at the party. Makes me wonder where she hid it?

Equally strange is where we find Maya. This is not the room where all three of them danced together.

I'm becoming more and more certain that there are two Josy's (Josephine). For example, during the sex scene of Josy and MC, Josy mentions how she watched the MC in the market. Or when they are naked, Josy says how hot the MC's body is and he says that again. The two have actually already in EP2 behind, right? In EP6 during the threesome Josy says as the MC takes out his cock, there he is at last. Man they have only fucked in EP5. It's not like it was half a year ago. What's also weird is that Josy wants to talk to Maya alone in EP7 and the MC shouldn't be there. There is something that the MC is not supposed to know. In EP4 at the big debate there was also this Heimlichtuerei. Honestly. I think the two are hiding something. Not only from the MC but also from each other. Whereas I think Josy is hiding more. In EP6 there is a conversation between Maya and Josy which could be revealing at one point.

js "You know... If you're this uncomfortable with it..."
js "...and this is a weird suggestion, but not weirder than anything else we're doing right now..."
js "...at least not to me..."
js "How about...I'm there with you when you try it?"
my "You mean like watching us?"
js "And helping you with it. Making you relax and all. And you know, maybe I'll join in a bit too?"
my "That sounds...wild..."
my "And pretty intimidating."
js "You've liked being adventurous in the past...to some degree."

Sounds like the two of them have tried a threesome before. Only with whom?

Or early EP4. When Josy meets up with the MC in the restroom. This one sentence "I have flaws! I make mistakes!" is very disturbing.

I'll put forward a theory. I think that Josy and Maya always intended to deceive Maya's father. Just not with the MC in the beginning.

Now you want to know with whom, right? Look at three screenshots. They're all one and the same guy. I first thought it was a former classmate of Josy's who Josy helped to study. But I just found the connection to the MC. Screenshot 4-6.

But anyway. I think that maybe Josy is rightly afraid of losing both of them. "I have flaws! I make mistakes!"
I think to myself that Josy may have made worse mistakes that either Maya or the MC will not forgive so easily. And the decision about that will be made at the beginning of EP7.

mc "Maya... Take it easy. Breathe."
mc "Hey, relax. Don't take it out on Josy. She's with you, not against you."

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018

And let's not forget Sally roasting Tyballs with the truth ! That fake ass, fake tan, fake accent, fake teeth, water melon fucker, cock-block bitch ! :LOL:
That was the best part of that DNG sidequest ! And I still cant wait for the MC and Sally to have angry role play sex with KRJ in the future ;)
Sally is awesome, I'd even dare to say she is better than KRJ! :geek:

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Don't think so but Cathy's Rooster handle hinted that she was born in 1979 and her Swyper profile said she was 38. That means the story took place in either 2017 or 2018.

She's an absolute delight. Just wished she would eventually warm to MC. Even Heather came around by the end of Episode 7.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When does Maya even meet Chad? Does Chad even who Maya is ? Or is this one of your overdosed theories?
I quite don't get the gist of it, how can MC's relation help sage and chad? Are you referring like Troy, Chad and Sage can have a throuple? If so Absolutely NO!
Your whole post was going good and suddenly *boom* *chad helps maya*
Stop! Get some Help.
It could help Sage in the sense that there are other possibilities through tolerance and understanding.

If Sage can tolerate Chad and Troy having feelings for each other, a way could be found for all three to be happy if Sage and Chad still have feelings for each other. (Throuple)

What's All About the Fitness Center. Not just trading benches, but treadmills. Chad stems trading and Maya jogs on a treadmill. That's just one example. It is said in the game that it is a small campus. Also, you should read the dialogue again when the MC comes to Maya after Chad's attack and the conversation in Burke's office. Also look at Maya's facial expressions. She knows Chad. Maybe she also knows that Chad is being blackmailed and/or Chad's red panties problem. I strongly assume that Chad is Maya's brother and that they help each other.
Just look at the screenshots.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh i see the hint, there is the number 19, so it must be the number of chapters in that game, and her top is green so it means that it's a green light for the player, Josy is safe and the palyer will never be rejected and more, there is the text 3Ways, so josy will get a foursome soon. And the name blue and the number 216th, maybe it means that Josy will get the blues when Maya will reject her for having cheated 216 time with the MC. But surf, what could that mean, that the MC will surf on the waves of danger and succeed in the end?

So just a little top, but so full of informations, DPC is really a magic guy!!
You think so stubbornly straight that you can't see it or.

19 = age
Blue 3 Ways = Throuple on the blue chicken path
216 = Number of LI (2=Josy and Maya Single Routes, 1=Josy/Maya Throuple, 6 Girls in Banner)
8= The number of girls you can throuple with. The 6 in Banner and 2 girls that are in EP7 with Josy and MC at the pool. (Lily, Ashley)

Look at how the arrow goes from the 8 to the TH (Throuple) and then on to the 3. Funny behind the 3 is the path.

What do you connect Surf with? With the sea. Spring break maybe? Meeting with Zoey? But this is probably only with affinity DIK, with Massive and Huge Dik. If the Mc but affinity Chick with Dik has, it goes off into the mountains. How you can tell? Look at the arms of Josy. Screenshot one means she is open to anything. Screenshot 2 shows you that the right arm (What is right, of course DIK and left is Chick) is to the left.
Look at the shape of the print with Wave & Free written on it. It looks like a bikini panties. If you look at the background pictures on the laptop, who is licking an ice cream completely naked?

DPC wrote instructions for her on Josy's green top. Of course, he doesn't write it directly. If he did, he wouldn't have to go to the trouble of creating a game and would have presented a comic right away.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes