Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
You think so stubbornly straight that you can't see it or.

19 = age
Blue 3 Ways = Throuple on the blue chicken path
216 = Number of LI (2=Josy and Maya Single Routes, 1=Josy/Maya Throuple, 6 Girls in Banner)
8= The number of girls you can throuple with. The 6 in Banner and 2 girls that are in EP7 with Josy and MC at the pool. (Lily, Ashley)

Look at how the arrow goes from the 8 to the TH (Throuple) and then on to the 3. Funny behind the 3 is the path.

What do you connect Surf with? With the sea. Spring break maybe? Meeting with Zoey? But this is probably only with affinity DIK, with Massive and Huge Dik. If the Mc but affinity Chick with Dik has, it goes off into the mountains. How you can tell? Look at the arms of Josy. Screenshot one means she is open to anything. Screenshot 2 shows you that the right arm (What is right, of course DIK and left is Chick) is to the left.
Look at the shape of the print with Wave & Free written on it. It looks like a bikini panties. If you look at the background pictures on the laptop, who is licking an ice cream completely naked?

DPC wrote instructions for her on Josy's green top. Of course, he doesn't write it directly. If he did, he wouldn't have to go to the trouble of creating a game and would have presented a comic right away.
The da llinci code. o_O

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Zoey was MC's First best-friend since he didn't have any friends in the school. MC's first sex was with Zoey. In ep3 during Lunch with Bella, MC says that he didn't Love Zoey as a girl but as a Friend. He didn't have any romantic feelings for her.

Zoey wanted more but MC didn't wanted to become anything more than friends. So I don't think that she can be called MC's first girlfriend.

I thought you were immune to overdosed-theories...
When the MC saw Zoey off, he had chest pains. He himself thought that maybe there was more than just friendship. But that was settled when Zoey chatted to him about a new friend.

Reactions: `Ray`

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Sally is awesome, I'd even dare to say she is better than KRJ! :geek:
Careful KRJ is still worshiped here ! You might anger a lot of fan boys ! Don't disrespect our beautiful deaf redhead goddess !!! ... (but you're right ;))
Don't think so but Cathy's Rooster handle hinted that she was born in 1979 and her Swyper profile said she was 38. That means the story took place in either 2017 or 2018.

She's an absolute delight. Just wished she would eventually warm to MC. Even Heather came around by the end of Episode 7.
I see... nice catch ! Make sense, because episode 1 was released in 2018 I think... Jesus ! The MC has been in college for one month and it feels like it’s been at least three years !!! :rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure that Sally will eventually warm up with us ! She's way too popular to not have a lewd scene. The awkward part is when we are going to face Magnar when it's going to happen. :LOL:

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
What really shocks me is that ....
You know what really shocks me... your Theories (⓿_⓿)

in EP5 at the preps party upstairs, two rooms are locked. Who is in there and with whom? One I believe is Quinn with the Rich Prep. But in the other room?
It's a mansion that belongs to Prep's who are Rich. We can say that till ep2 to ep5 its been a week only ,as it was hell's week.

In ep2, We steal a 2000$ deer head from Tybalt's room, and therefore it is given that someone broke in their Mansion. So obviously they will increase security and lock some rooms to avoid it.

In ep 5 When we enter the mansion, we see that all windows, doors are locked and a security system has been equipped for the windows. In order words they just increased the security. That explains why some rooms are locked. Maybe the rooms may include something that is not be found for eg Watermelon dead body :eek:

In EP6 during the threesome Josy says as the MC takes out his cock, there he is at last. Man they have only fucked in EP5. It's not like it was half a year ago.
:illuminati: It makes sense...:illuminati: I second your thought (y)

js "You know... If you're this uncomfortable with it..."
js "...and this is a weird suggestion, but not weirder than anything else we're doing right now..."
js "...at least not to me..."
js "How about...I'm there with you when you try it?"
my "You mean like watching us?"
js "And helping you with it. Making you relax and all. And you know, maybe I'll join in a bit too?"
my "That sounds...wild..."
my "And pretty intimidating."
js "You've liked being adventurous in the past...to some degree."

Sounds like the two of them have tried a threesome before. Only with whom?
I think opposite of what you say. Maya says Wild because she has never tried it once. Someone watching them makes her think that it is intimidating.
You've liked being adventurous in the past...to some degree I think that this refers to the tongue piercing that Maya did for Josy.

I'll put forward a theory. I think that Josy and Maya always intended to deceive Maya's father. Just not with the MC in the beginning.
Thats a given that they were trying to deceive patrick. If they hadn't meet MC, they would still have done it. After all Maya's life got shit.

Now you want to know with whom, right? Look at three screenshots. They're all one and the same guy. I first thought it was a former classmate of Josy's who Josy helped to study. But I just found the connection to the MC. Screenshot 4-6.
Hahaha....So you are saying that the guy followed MC everywhere like a creep and was like :-
"I wull steal yo gurls Mc , hui hui hhehhe".

If Sage can tolerate Chad and Troy having feelings for each other, a way could be found for all three to be happy if Sage and Chad still have feelings for each other. (Throuple)
Hell No, That is NTR. :FacePalm: So it can never happen :HideThePain:hehe

What's All About the Fitness Center. Not just trading benches, but treadmills. Chad stems trading and Maya jogs on a treadmill. That's just one example. It is said in the game that it is a small campus. Also, you should read the dialogue again when the MC comes to Maya after Chad's attack and the conversation in Burke's office. Also look at Maya's facial expressions. She knows Chad. Maybe she also knows that Chad is being blackmailed and/or Chad's red panties problem. I strongly assume that Chad is Maya's brother and that they help each other.
Just look at the screenshots.
I have reached my word limit for your post...Sorry.....

Reactions: JaZy2
Nov 23, 2020
can you see an ending where the mc dies? with all the enemies he is making, at least with rox he risks something .. already with chad he has taken them .. he has continuous fights with everyone .. maybe if he is on the route of pure assholes he risks such an ending ..

Jan 30, 2021
Careful KRJ is still worshiped here ! You might anger a lot a fan boy ! Don't disrespect our beautiful deaf redhead goddess !!! ... (but you're right ;))

Sally is awesome, I'd even dare to say she is better than KRJ! :geek:

the obsession on this forums with weird chicks like Sally & Karen is a little amusing
but i gotta admit when she goes on the rampage on Tybalt during D&G got me a little excited.

and then the back and forth about "miss posh" was really something . she doesnt hold back eh ?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You know what really shocks me... your Theories (⓿_⓿)

It's a mansion that belongs to Prep's who are Rich. We can say that till ep2 to ep5 its been a week only ,as it was hell's week.

In ep2, We steal a 2000$ deer head from Tybalt's room, and therefore it is given that someone broke in their Mansion. So obviously they will increase security and lock some rooms to avoid it.

In ep 5 When we enter the mansion, we see that all windows, doors are locked and a security system has been equipped for the windows. In order words they just increased the security. That explains why some rooms are locked. Maybe the rooms may include something that is not be found for eg Watermelon dead body :eek:

:illuminati: It makes sense...:illuminati: I second your thought (y)

I think opposite of what you say. Maya says Wild because she has never tried it once. Someone watching them makes her think that it is intimidating.
You've liked being adventurous in the past...to some degree I think that this refers to the tongue piercing that Maya did for Josy.

Thats a given that they were trying to deceive patrick. If they hadn't meet MC, they would still have done it. After all Maya's life got shit.

Hahaha....So you are saying that the guy followed MC everywhere like a creep and was like :-
"I wull steal yo gurls Mc , hui hui hhehhe".

Hell No, That is NTR. :FacePalm: So it can never happen :HideThePain:hehe

I have reached my word limit for your post...Sorry.....
It's not NTR if the MC has nothing to do with Sage. If he is in relationship with Sage, Sage will not trade the huge horny cock of the MC for the small thing of Chad.

I am referring more to Josy here. Her sentences imply that she has been through quite a bit.
js "...and this is a weird suggestion, but not weirder than anything else we're doing right now..."
js "...at least not to me..."

This guy might want to get revenge on the MC or something. It the guy the MC beat up at school when he was 15.

Really, you guys need to question more. The whole game is like an open book.
For example. Maya thought pretty much at the beginning, there is something in his eyes and what is this guy doing to me. Now all you have to do is, where the characters eyes are big, take a screenshot and zoom in really close on the eyes using an external image program (IrfanView I use for example). The reflection often does not match the background of the scene. It is of course not clear. Zoom out an image from 1920-1024 to the size of the eyes. Of course it will be blurred. But to recognize it shadowy, what comes on one. Here again the same Prinizip. Right eye DIK and left eye Chick. And what you recognize there partly, many will not cheerful.

Nail polish for example. On MC Komode in Maya's room are three bottles of nail polish. Green, blue and pink. Now think about what these colors mean and what the nail polish is all about.
Did you notice, for example, that in the Pink Rose there is an area (Madame) that is not pink but red. Red Rose maybe? It could indicate who Josy or Josephine's mother is. I guess it doesn't come good when the MC fucks with Josy's mother. The same goes for Maya's mother. Is it the lady in the bar or maybe Jade.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tadpol

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
the first mobile was sold in 1973, it took 10h for a 30min recharge, but only in mid - late 90s there was a large distribution of mobiles. We don't know when the facts took place (I can't remember any hint by the author about it). Moreover, when we read a novel or play a game like this one there is a pact between the author and the reader called "the pact of suspension of reality", so the author can change an aspect of the reality (for example magic in Harry Potter) but he must be coherent with this change.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
that of Tommy's withdrawal is the only hint, we'll see if it will have a continuation or will end up in oblivion like Derek's depression

but in general I wouldn't say that the drugs going around at the Br are described as dangerous, all the fault of Rich's unreliability that cocaine has also arrived.

if there had been no D&G game would anything have changed in the dynamic between the characters? with more than half not even present at the table...

yes that

I don't think it has anything to do with the Preps, why would Sage dress up to impress them and then show up the day of the party in a sorority uniform?

i don't know, but it gives me bad feelings, it must be the contrast between a party with everyone present and her alone, in an unrecognizable context, because she has to "work" for HOTs

If it wasn't for her mention of the HOTs, I'd have thought it was some family thing.

To me, Sage humiliating herself like that, even publicly, to get some attention from Chad doesn't seem like natural behaviour.

in the flashback it's just the first days, no passion from the beginning doesn't seem like a good premise to me

Sage is so in love from the beginning that she decides to put up with all this? just for love?
when with MC she doesn't resist 2 minutes to his request to take it slower?

I'm not saying it's a relationship based only on prestige, but the fact that Chad is the president of the Jocks has its own importance
Sage is dressed for a business meeting Felice, and not the type of business that you are implying. Women use clothing to impress as well as attract. Or it could be a family thing, after all she needs to talk to her Brother Tybalt about the HOT's business.

As for Sage and Chad, haven't you ever had a crush on someone? Didn't you ever make a total fool of yourself, especially when very young, over a girl you were completely besotted with?

Jan 30, 2021
can you see an ending where the mc dies? with all the enemies he is making, at least with rox he risks something .. already with chad he has taken them .. he has continuous fights with everyone .. maybe if he is on the route of pure assholes he risks such an ending ..

no at the end MC will be invited to the maury povich show and all the girls
he had sexscenes with gonna stand there with their bellys .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage is dressed for a business meeting Felice, and not the type of business that you are implying. Women use clothing to impress as well as attract. Or it could be a family thing, after all she needs to talk to her Brother Tybalt about the HOT's business.

As for Sage and Chad, haven't you ever had a crush on someone? Didn't you ever make a total fool of yourself, especially when very young, over a girl you were completely besotted with?
For a week, for a month maybe

But not for 2 years, it is a too long time asking be loved

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
For a week, for a month maybe

But not for 2 years, it is a too long time asking be loved
Don't look for too much logic in this story, after all this is the "Great Writer" that's given us The Weirdest Student Loan In History and The Lawsuit That Could Never Happen. If there were a Pulitzer Prize for stretching suspension of disbelief to absurd levels DPC would get it. Not even Tumblr can rise to this level of bad writing.

Jan 30, 2021
Don't look for too much logic in this story, after all this is the "Great Writer" that's given us The Weirdest Student Loan In History and The Lawsuit That Could Never Happen. If there were a Pulitzer Prize for stretching suspension of disbelief to absurd levels DPC would get it. Not even Tumblr can rise to this level of bad writing.
Every time you talk about dpc it sounds like he slaped you.
im sure there is some DPC hate club forums you can join.
or if not shrink may help . is it a mancrush ? do you wanna talk about it ?

He's clearly good many of us are enjoying his game(s)

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Every time you talk about dpc it sounds like he slaped you.
im sure there is some DPC hate club forums you can join.
or if not shrink may help . is it a mancrush ? do you wanna talk about it ?

He's clearly good many of us are enjoying his game(s)
tbh it all depends on how badly you wanna dissect the game, most of us probably enjoy the game blissfully because we don't even try to find every single flaw that enthusiastically :)

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
i hacked DPCs laptop and i got this info

Does anyone else name MC = Jack when they do Jill playthrough ?

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To have sex in the water
Jack fell down and on her went down
And Jill came three second after
Such a sweet nursery Rhyme :giggle:

Jan 30, 2021
tbh it all depends on how badly you wanna dissect the game, most of us probably enjoy the game blissfully because we don't even try to find every single flaw that enthusiastically :)
sure but people give Dali shit for his crazy theories . at least the man talks about the game
and doesnt talk smack about DPC .

i dont care if DPC has feminist girlfriend or not, i want chapter 8 :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes