godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
wait a minute, we decide who MC falls in love with.
Zoey's return could be a cliffhanger that MC can manage easily.
No we don't.

At the start of the game the MC is love with Josy. Later on he falls in love with Maya, it's why Josy and Maya not telling the MC about being together even though neither has any idea that the MC knows who the other is, hurts him so much, because he's in love with both of them.

And then, he falls in love with Jill, tells her he's in love with her, all before the player is given any input.

And yes, Zoey should be handled easily enough, but it won't be. I guarantee you when Zoey comes back, MC will have have another emotional freakout and run away.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
But this the story DPC is telling us, i have to believe everything he has told. BADIK for me is a good South american soap opera, i like it
I can suspend my disbelief but the lawsuit thing in particular becomes daft when you have maybe 100+ posts on here of people saying stuff like "Don't forget MC can't risk Tybalt taking him to court as Tybalt has loads of money" :KEK: when:
1. Clearly it's a bluff (Bella even called bs on this)
2. Tybalt exaggerates how wealthy his family actually is (fake Rolex) university professors are well paid but they're not mega rich
3. It's his Parents money not his
4. Jade & Steven would never allow the lawsuit to go ahead as it would damage the universities reputation and potentially their own reputation over something so trivial.
Bonus: Probably helps if you're a grade A student too

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can suspend my disbelief but the lawsuit thing in particular becomes daft when you have maybe 100+ posts on here of people saying stuff like "Don't forget MC can't risk Tybalt taking him to court as Tybalt has loads of money" :KEK: when:
1. Clearly it's a bluff (Bella even called bs on this)
2. Tybalt exaggerates how wealthy his family actually is (fake Rolex) university professors are well paid but they're not mega rich
3. It's his Parents money not his
4. Jade & Steven would never allow the lawsuit to go ahead as it would damage the universities reputation and potentially their own reputation over something so trivial.
Bonus: Probably helps if you're a grade A student too
Don't read them....

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No we don't.

At the start of the game the MC is love with Josy. Later on he falls in love with Maya, it's why Josy and Maya not telling the MC about being together even though neither has any idea that the MC knows who the other is, hurts him so much, because he's in love with both of them.

And then, he falls in love with Jill, tells her he's in love with her, all before the player is given any input.

And yes, Zoey should be handled easily enough, but it won't be. I guarantee you when Zoey comes back, MC will have have another emotional freakout and run away.
This is not entirely true, and you know it. :). Jil is the only character where MC use the word "love", and the context is just him expressing he might fell in love with her, and in order to do that, you must actively pursuit Jill. Same as wiht any girl. Yes, he expressed he is having crush on girls. How far that lead, is depend on the player, regarding of this. each girl has their own story, and you are "forced" to interact with them , but who you prefer is not forced on you. :)

Reactions: `Ray`

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I just finished the new update and wow XD I didnt know chad is like that HAHAHA also im looking forward for more lily scene XD

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
can you see an ending where the mc dies? with all the enemies he is making, at least with rox he risks something .. already with chad he has taken them .. he has continuous fights with everyone .. maybe if he is on the route of pure assholes he risks such an ending ..
A possible bad ending will be that during the Halloween party a fire is started by Derek as usual !! so everybody is trapped in the burning mansion and the MC can only save one of the 5 girls, all the other will be turned to ashes, just like in AL !:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 19Castiel23

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
But this the story DPC is telling us, i have to believe everything he has told. BADIK for me is a good South american soap opera, i like it
Id someone doesn't get that this story is a total parody, i don't know what to say!!

That college setting, those crazy fraternities, those over the top fuck parties, the fact that this college seems to have no real authority or administration. This is a college seen by a brazilian soap opera writer on LSD, it's just some crazy fun don't internalize it, let it flow like a morning satisfying pee.

Reactions: beef-devourer

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I said a couple pages earlier that the game was either set in 2017 or 2018 based on Cathy's Rooster and Swyper. Just stumbled upon a shot that strongly hinted the former.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't go too far, this is just a prop for DAZ made by someone who used a pic from a 2017 magazine for the texture, please dont go Dalli !!!

Jan 30, 2021
I said a couple pages earlier that the game was either set in 2017 or 2018 based on Cathy's Rooster and Swyper. Just stumbled upon a shot that strongly hinted the former.

i love this forum ... guy opens girls drawer . there is dildo buttplug some pills and some lube but the dude
goes check it out the date says april 2017 :ROFLMAO:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
They are rich. Maybe not Rockefellers but good enough.
Jade earned her degree (maybe it was before she meet Stephen or after just like hobby - sitting home is boring you know), Stephen bought it (I doubt that economic degree was cheap).

Reactions: ename144

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i love this forum ... guy opens girls drawer . there is dildo buttplug some pills and some lube but the dude
It's so true though, sex is the least discussed part of this game, but would anyone here be playing it if there was no sex? :unsure:

They are rich. Maybe not Rockefellers but good enough.
Jade earned her degree (maybe it was before she meet Stephen or after just like hobby - sitting home is boring you know), Stephen bought it (I doubt that economic degree was cheap).
When Jade and Stephen are fighting and she's threatening a divorce he tells her to stop saying it because they aren't going to get a divorce, she retorts with that being the case because he was too stupid to get a prenup. In other words he brought the money to the marriage.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
She's an absolute delight. Just wished she would eventually warm to MC. Even Heather came around by the end of Episode 7.
Maybe after like 5 more games of D&G? The spanking might be able to evolve into something more by then :WeSmart:

In ep 5 When we enter the mansion, we see that all windows, doors are locked and a security system has been equipped for the windows. In order words they just increased the security. That explains why some rooms are locked. Maybe the rooms may include something that is not be found for eg Watermelon dead body :eek:
5co8bc.jpg

can you see an ending where the mc dies? with all the enemies he is making, at least with rox he risks something .. already with chad he has taken them .. he has continuous fights with everyone .. maybe if he is on the route of pure assholes he risks such an ending ..
As of right now, anything is possible. Multiple routes make the future that much more unpredictable. That's why all we can currently do is theorize as to how DPC might end the game. Everything is in his mind, and unless you have a time machine or can possess his body, we're stuck here left to our devices.

Me of course.... Not Sage
Relatable 10/10.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Obviously, the normal things in a girl's drawer include a dildo, a plug and some pills. All girls have 'em, it's a known fact! Who has mags from April 2017 though? Only a total psycho would if you asked me. I mean, April? Of 2017? We all know what happened back then, don't we? DON'T WE?

Yes (Lie)
+DIK for lying.

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes