Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
can you see an ending where the mc dies? with all the enemies he is making, at least with rox he risks something .. already with chad he has taken them .. he has continuous fights with everyone .. maybe if he is on the route of pure assholes he risks such an ending ..
yes one of my theories is that he dies saving Quinn who is pregnant with his daughter and the story is Quinn telling her daughter her fathers story!

check the narrator! everything could be taken from the MC journal/diary except the Quinn parts!
(well perhaps its rhyona who is also privy to it all and weirdly we see Dawe going to Q but we never see the conversation, on the opposite side we got the talk with Rich so Rhyona would have had to got it from Rich...)

all others could have been stories shared during his funeral or that Quinn was private to!

if you fallow the narrator angle and point of view the MC might be very dead! DPC put it in 2017 and started writting it in 2018!

• Wow
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
No we don't.

At the start of the game the MC is love with Josy. Later on he falls in love with Maya, it's why Josy and Maya not telling the MC about being together even though neither has any idea that the MC knows who the other is, hurts him so much, because he's in love with both of them.

And then, he falls in love with Jill, tells her he's in love with her, all before the player is given any input.

And yes, Zoey should be handled easily enough, but it won't be. I guarantee you when Zoey comes back, MC will have have another emotional freakout and run away.
yes we do.
I have four saves where MC is in love with only one girl (Sage, Josy, Jill and Bella) and I am who decides if during the ep7 party MC stays friend with Sage or takes their relationship to the next level. You need just to be coherent with your previous choices.

Reactions: Niu6609

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
They are rich. Maybe not Rockefellers but good enough.
Jade earned her degree (maybe it was before she meet Stephen or after just like hobby - sitting home is boring you know), Stephen bought it (I doubt that economic degree was cheap).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and here we can see how he is childish or worst

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's so true though, sex is the least discussed part of this game, but would anyone here be playing it if there was no sex? :unsure:
Me, For something my favorite games are Life is Stange, Detroit Become Human, Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain, all Telltale games, Grim Fandango mostly those that are considered narrative adventures

The sex in this game for me is only an addition

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Wise words. Better wait 2 years to finally hold hands :WeSmart:
meanwhile, we can have fun with a few girls / milfs
Sage
Josy
Maya
Quinn
Camilla
Mona (bye bye :()
Riona
Mel
Sarah
Jade
Nicole
Sandy
Rose
Lily
Nora
Bella 50%

and very soon
Bella 100%

and maybe in the future
Madame
Heather
not-yet-shown girl/milf

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zirael Q

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's so true though, sex is the least discussed part of this game, but would anyone here be playing it if there was no sex? :unsure:
Well what's that all about Shazba. Without sex scenes Being a DIK would be like 50 shades of gray as an audio book.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Sarad_red

Jun 24, 2020
I am playing this on Android and the moment I start using app in game it closes down, in episode 2 I believe where u have to use swyper app to progress it just keeps closing down so any one know how to fix it???

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes