LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Hell no definitely not Pepsi ! I consider this bootleg like Kirkland or Leader Price colas compared to BADIK :LOL: Maybe AoA academy can be Pepsi... An imitation but a worthy competitor ;)

It's a shame that nothing happened with "Cosmo girl" also...
View attachment 1237505
Like in real life or in my games, I hate it when my "swypers" matches ends up to nothing ! She used to frequent a gym maybe we can meet her there ! Just don't interrupt my couple workout with Josy. :mad:
I would also like to see her, this is a waste.

Reactions: Marley300

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
why does it say there is a 1 gb difference between anonfile and the other 3 download options???
was downloading from anonfile and it said 14.81 gb and then i went to the other 3 download links, MEGA, Terminal and uploadhaven and it said 13.80 instead.....
am i missing something?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
yea AOA is doing their own thing . even confident enough to give a wink to BaDIK
(you see some guys running on the hallway screaming about dildo helmet for hellweek)
but thats about it .they both have school setting so im guessing AOA author
isnt able to avoid comparison

though i want Elizabeth(AOA) far more then Cathy or Jade (BaDIK) .
But BaDIK right now is bigger longer harder better faster .
AOA is really a great game, I like that it’s doing its own thing and I liked that little homage to BADIK. It has very memorable Main girls and a good story. Even though it’s still early on in production, I like where the story is going. :)
My favourite girl in AOA is Jenny Richard ! Hmmm I wonder why ??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
5cpmga.jpg
And she has Jill's personality, that's a win ;)

Jan 30, 2021
AOA is really a great game, I like that it’s doing its own thing and I liked that little homage to BADIK. It has very memorable Main girls and a good story. Even though it’s still early on in production, I like where the story is going. :)
My favourite girl in AOA is Jenny Richard ! Hmmm I wonder why ??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
View attachment 1237861
And she has Jill's personality, that's a win ;)
while i agree they are similar looking they are not.
and yes i went Jen route because she reminds of Maya but
her personality isnt like Mayas . Maya is a pushover , Jen is clearly not.

i could find ton of differences . if you talking about pure hair colour and haircut
you can trow in Luna DeLuca into the mix too ...

most guys go for blonds (because Monroe ) .

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
Probably off topic compared to everything else being discussed here, but can someone answer my question regarding the ending of Ep7...um What's up with Quinn's bit, she's on the bed reading then the camera pulls out and she is looking at a skull w/candle on top, a pack of pills and some plastic looking thing on her bedside locker , my question is what's it supposed to mean?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
while i agree they are similar looking they are not.
and yes i went Jen route because she reminds of Maya but
her personality isnt like Mayas . Maya is a pushover , Jen is clearly not.

i could find ton of differences . if you talking about pure hair colour and haircut
you can trow in Luna DeLuca into the mix too ...

most guys go for blonds (because Monroe ) .
I do love blondes I'm guilty ! :) But you're right they do not have the same personality and that's a good thing ! Their uniqueness is what makes those characters great. And Luna Deluca personality is very "unique" to be honest... :LOL:
They do have the same cute haircut and the same beautiful eyes. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I didn't play the last version, and I won't play it until the story ends. I just want you to tell me if Sage is okay. (I'm asking because ever since I played AL, I'm afraid someone's gonna die in this game too.) Please do not provide any further info or spoilers.

Reactions: The Pink Royce
Jan 30, 2021
I do love blondes I'm guilty ! :) But you're right they do not have the same personality and that's a good thing ! Their uniqueness is what makes those characters great. And Luna Deluca personality is very "unique" to be honest... :LOL:
They do have the same cute haircut and the same beautiful eyes. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mayas are better .
Hey there is a reson my maggot brother calls me assman

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
But this the story DPC is telling us, i have to believe everything he has told. BADIK for me is a good South american soap opera, i like it
I can get that, but for me the story has to make SOME sense to get my immersion. At this point I'm beginning to think that your theory that Maya was purposely written to be disliked is wrong, it's actually the MC that was purposely written that way.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I can get that, but for me the story has to make SOME sense to get my immersion. At this point I'm beginning to think that your theory that Maya was purposely written to be disliked is wrong, it's actually the MC that was purposely written that way.
I disagree. It's hard to make an MC that's easy to dislike while at the same time giving players such a strong level of influence over him.

Reactions: Heycock
Dec 19, 2019
I didn't play the last version, and I won't play it until the story ends. I just want you to tell me if Sage is okay. (I'm asking because ever since I played AL, I'm afraid someone's gonna die in this game too.) Please do not provide any further info or spoilers.
No, she and Jill are at the HOTs and a fire starts, you have to choose between saving her or Jill. Oh, and Derek has cancer. And Bella is a serial killer.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
This game is acting lessons all over again, same personalities eg. Liem/Derek, two main love interest, creepy anti-protagonist lurking in the background (my bet is the cafeteria lady). I just pray he leaves Bella alone..... Please leave Bella alone.....

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Finally caught my Maya/Josy save up to the end of Ep7 and I think I know why I personally am kinda “meh” on Maya but warming up to Josy. I don’t dislike or “meh” the character im just kinda ambivalent about the MC/Maya dynamic.

It’s the little things... all the other girls have lots of these little meaningful moments. Tiny things that bond them to the MC and flesh out and define the relationship between the MC and the LI. As in the MC is characterised, the LI is too... but the relationship is in a lot of ways as well. You know when you go on those wiki’s dedicated to some tv show or whatever and it has a “relationships” tab and it’s just a long list of interactions that define two characters relationship over time? Really common on anime wikis. That’s what I’m talking about, Maya’s one of those would be shorter than the other LI.

It’s hard to explain without just listing examples and I’ll focus on Josy to save being here all week.

Josy keeping his jumper, her mentioning she’s on birth control now and the wry smile when MC says she’s “with” him to assure her nobody would think she’s a slut for being caught with him. When you walk in on Josy having filled Sage in on her history with the MC over summer... when you get caught at her house and have to jump out the window, her kicking Tommy in the balls for sucker punching MC. Josy’s relationship with the MC (and all the other LI) have defining moments that exist purely to demonstrate their relationship.

So much of Maya’s stuff is piggybacking on other plot elements. She gets no room to breath. Theres little to no pure “Maya and MC” Moments after perhaps the first two episodes. So much of their sex was in pursuit of this fucking scavenger hunt and/or with Josy. Their first proper hook up was a plot element to get the MC tasered and to the cumpetition. Her date in Ep7 was built around talking about Lynette. Losing her “virginity” was reduced to a drunken frat house sex scene with no fan fare. That date shared with Josy where fuck all happens just, what? Writing on her arm?

The route isn’t devoid of this kinda intimacy it’s just short on stuff like the kiss in the library or her trying to understand why she likes him and commenting on him being like a girl. The interaction where she quizzes you on what you said in Ep1 and says she’s likes you (even that is dubious, everyone else is more show don’t tell but whatever, I’ll count it.)

I am personally kinda “meh” on Maya because she’s too closely tied to the plot and it draws so much focus from her. We need more Maya just being Maya. Not Maya being a vehicle for plot elements.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes