Being a DIK [v0.7.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac (0.7.2): 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux (0.7.2): 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed Size Patch Mac (0.7.2): 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Man. I got an error and the game crash when is starting
Help me please

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Being A King :KEK:
If BADIK is Coca Cola
Then that is Pepsi
Hell no definitely not Pepsi ! I consider this bootleg like Kirkland or Leader Price colas compared to BADIK :LOL: Maybe AoA academy can be Pepsi... An imitation but a worthy competitor ;)
I'm still mourning this missed opportunity:

View attachment 1237404
It's a shame that nothing happened with "Cosmo girl" also...
screenshot0002.png
Like in real life or in my games, I hate it when my "swypers" matches ends up to nothing ! She used to frequent a gym maybe we can meet her there ! Just don't interrupt my couple workout with Josy. :mad:

Jan 30, 2021
Hell no definitely not Pepsi ! I consider this bootleg like Kirkland or Leader Price colas compared to BADIK :LOL: Maybe AoA academy can be Pepsi... An imitation but a worthy competitor ;)

View attachment 1237505
Like in real life or in my games, I hate it when my "swypers" matches ends up to nothing ! She used to frequent a gym maybe we can meet her there ! Just don't interrupt my couple workout with Josy. :mad:
oh she'll spoil your josy playthrough . so do her on some other one .
anyway she seems way better then the new york one . not as good as nikki but def
2nd to her . nora will be 4th after arieth . then cathy i guess oh and ida is great
ask her about her friend and when she swipes on you again catfishing start talking about cake
whole conversation had me pee my pants.

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

View attachment 1237505
You're right, I didn't even have that on my screen anymore. I knew I had forgotten something. Swypers no longer exist in the current chapter. It's a shame, this side content was a lot of fun

Reactions: Marley300

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
You're right, I didn't even have that on my screen anymore. I knew I had forgotten something. Swypers no longer exist in the current chapter. It's a shame, this side content was a lot of fun
I am sure the choices made in Swyper gonna have consequences in future episodes. There was some hints about it.

Reactions: dalli_x and exazubi

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
oh she'll spoil your josy playthrough . so do her on some other one .
anyway she seems way better then the new york one . not as good as nikki but def
2nd to her . nora will be 4th after arieth . then cathy i guess oh and ida is great
ask her about her friend and when she swipes on you again catfishing start talking about cake
whole conversation had me pee my pants.
Don't worry, I didn't even use Swyper on my Josy playthrough !
Bro how can you forget the best swyper girl in your countdown ! But obviously she's better known as a Pink Rose girl and also the best side girl :love:
screenshot0002.png
You also forgot naked yoga girl but honestly that is one swyper girl that I don't want to meet. :ROFLMAO: I really enjoyed her "nudes" though...
screenshot0010.png
After the Ida catfish now I really want to fuck Micha in front of her, just to get back at her for that catfishing ! That running joke was hilarious :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0011.png
And can you imagine if Ellie and Nikki became another Maya and Josy... Turns out that Nikki's ex was Ellie... :eek:
Well, that's another potential threesome ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Niu6609

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

View attachment 1237505
nah AOA is cool, it's doing it's own thing. But that game? Fuck it. Tries to copy every single aspect of BaDIK and fails miserably so bad he had to put a warning that any reviews mentioning BaDIK will be removed. The fucking nerve :KEK:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
nah AOA is cool, it's doing it's own thing. But that game? Fuck it. Tries to copy every single aspect of BaDIK and fails miserably so bad he had to put a warning that any reviews mentioning BaDIK will be removed. The fucking nerve :KEK:
We're not even going to name the game... But come on I think everyone knows which game we’re talking about ! Hope I don't get flagged for this... :KEK:
5cpa0r.jpg

Jan 30, 2021

yea AOA is doing their own thing . even confident enough to give a wink to BaDIK
(you see some guys running on the hallway screaming about dildo helmet for hellweek)
but thats about it .they both have school setting so im guessing AOA author
isnt able to avoid comparison

though i want Elizabeth(AOA) far more then Cathy or Jade (BaDIK) .
But BaDIK right now is bigger longer harder better faster .

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes