Jan 30, 2021
The obvious implication was that she told sage her story, her sexuality, what her dad did, why she needed the tuition. Hence why sage was telling her she would see what she could do to help her get that tuition.
nope maya was talking about MCs peepee .
Sage went "Wow' because she didnt want Maya to know she knows. :sneaky:
Just shows how good of an actress sage rally is ...
i mean she played Chads girlfriend for 3 years

alright i'll stop now. yeah JamJamMayo is probably right

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Every time you talk about dpc it sounds like he slaped you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im sure there is some DPC hate club forums you can join.
or if not shrink may help . is it a mancrush ? do you wanna talk about it ?

He's clearly good many of us are enjoying his game(s)
I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but, the whole world doesn't share your point of view. And doesn't have to.

If you can't argue without personal attacks maybe you are the one with the problem.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
When the MC saw Zoey off, he had chest pains. He himself thought that maybe there was more than just friendship. But that was settled when Zoey chatted to him about a new friend.
That's because the MC falls in love with every girl.

Zoey will come back, and Zoey will cause drama because the MC will be in love with her.

Reactions: The Pink Royce

Daver

Jan 24, 2019

Zoey will come back, and Zoey will cause drama because the MC will be in love with her.
wait a minute, we decide who MC falls in love with.
Zoey's return could be a cliffhanger that MC can manage easily.

Jan 30, 2021
Nah, the big drama will be when Zoey shows up with mc jr. He really has a bad habit of not using protection. :D
Zoey shows up with Lynette under her arm : " sorry hun . but
i fiquered i like girls so i left neil and faked my death oh and
i run into your ex, turns out she doesnt like guys that much ether.
what are the odds ? well like father like son . turns girls gay . ,we cool though right bro ? "

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
As much as I enjoy this game I can not get it to work as just freezes and then crashes so will wait til I can get it on Steam.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The obvious implication was that she told sage her story, her sexuality, what her dad did, why she needed the tuition. Hence why sage was telling her she would see what she could do to help her get that tuition.
Yes that is what everyone thinks and it could be true. But I'm still a bit skeptical because there was a relative break in between where we don't know what all Maya said.

The problem of the MC is that he only learns what real love is. He could also well be confusing crush with love. I think that DPC wants to show us that.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
wait a minute, we decide who MC falls in love with.
Zoey's return could be a cliffhanger that MC can manage easily.
Nah MC turns full BETA at some critical moments without our input like his hissy fit when he walked out on Josy and Maya. Then again when he walked out on Sage after their spar session and started randomly complaining about being the rebound guy lol.

Jan 30, 2021
Nah MC turns full BETA at some critical moments without our input like his hissy fit when he walked out on Josy and Maya. Then again when he walked out on Sage after their spar session and started randomly complaining about being the rebound guy lol.
at least he didnt turn Alpha am i right ?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Don't look for too much logic in this story, after all this is the "Great Writer" that's given us The Weirdest Student Loan In History and The Lawsuit That Could Never Happen. If there were a Pulitzer Prize for stretching suspension of disbelief to absurd levels DPC would get it. Not even Tumblr can rise to this level of bad writing.
But this the story DPC is telling us, i have to believe everything he has told. BADIK for me is a good South american soap opera, i like it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes