Jan 30, 2021
from my point of view it was not strictly a defect

it is much more worthwhile to defend someone because you think it is your duty to do so, than because you want to, because you like them...

there's no particular reason for Sage to like Maya, at most a sense of guilt for not listening to her the first time, but she still goes to talk to her knowing that she won't be well received, that it won't be easy, but she goes, she's rejected, but she comes back anyway
good point , my pov maybe naive about it :coffee:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can believe a lot, but a girl like Sage endorsing prostitution AND being one herself?

Nah. Doesn't track. She'd rip Quinn's throat out if she knew. That redhead has severe anger management problems.
generally tou are right

but it leaves me with some doubts, let's say a 1 in 100 chance.

excluding the HOTs girlfriends (Heather and Helena and Arieth who is the girlfriend of the one who needs it) all the others are directly involved
I don't know it stinks

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I have some doubts about the restaurant (there's always that phone call with her dressed to the nines...) but I'd say not about the rest of it
Nah DPC ain't getting an NTR tag over that. It's extremely unlikely that she is involved, it is guaranteed that she is not a hooker. Unless DPC wants to buy a fight with every single Sage main out there.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah DPC ain't getting an NTR tag over that. It's extremely unlikely that she is involved, it is guaranteed that she is not a hooker. Unless DPC wants to buy a fight with every single Sage main out there.
about DPC's fear of angering the pure souls of his patreons, you don't have to teach me anything...:D:D

It's probably just a red herring left on purpose to generate doubt.

Reactions: LoDoN-

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
about DPC's fear of angering the pure souls of his patreons, you don't have to teach me anything...:D:D

It's probably just a red herring left on purpose to generate doubt.
It could however be that the HoT members get paid (money goes to the sorority) to accompany Alumni (of other fraternities) in certain galas. And when Quinn discovered that she was like: "Let's drop the pretenses."

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If you don't subscribe to the Theory that Sage already knows, and is just playing dumb. I dunno I hope the degenerates that came with this theory are wrong. but god damn would that would be some juicy drama.
guilty, ofc she knows nobody is that dumb, and its been going on for a year! So i just assume Sage knows but does not know how far how deep and believes its all the girls choices! if she was not a LI i would bet she was the highest prize at the restaurant! the gourmet kobe steak so to speak!

also ...

WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE!

i go out for a romantic weekend and i return and Dalli_X went off the deep end!

Reactions: LoDoN-

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Episode 6, car scene.
I didn't like Tommy at all. But I have to admit from that ONE scene, he became much more likeable to me. I wouldn't say he became one of my favorites, but he is certainly second-circle material from perhaps scrapping the bottom along with Tybault.
That's how much I loved his granny jokes to Derek.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
did you ever watched the anime parasyte? yeah exactly, there is an alien invasion
sad piano music
I can believe a lot, but a girl like Sage endorsing prostitution AND being one herself?

Nah. Doesn't track. She'd rip Quinn's throat out if she knew. That redhead has severe anger management problems.
Plus MC has been training her made me lol when Chad sounded low key scared due to Sage being able to hit hard

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
the flashback tells us that he wasn't particularly warm to her even as a freshman.

Chad is to blame up to a point, it's Sage who insisted on prestige to be with a president without much passion for her.
in the game period alone, how many times did we see her begging for affection?

in the end, it's Sage who preferred prestige to a real story, some decent guy must have joined BR during those 2 years

I wouldn't count MC in the story, that will go on with or without him at Sage's side.
I don't think we know enough about the Sage/Chad relationship to say for certain if it was about prestige or unrequited love on Sage's part. Personally though, I'd lean towards the latter. I don't see Sage trying to beat Chad to a pulp if she was just using him for social leverage. I think Sage really was smitten with the guy (though I certainly don't understand why).

Which phone call are you blabbering about Felice?
I think he means the one right after the Cathy cluck was posted in Episode 4. But that was definitely her setting up the Episode 5 party with the preps, so I'm not sure what it would have to do with Quinn's empire.

Reactions: mindern

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Episode 6: Anyone else found it strange that a woman in what is probably the mid 90s talks about bringing a charger and her phone? Cell phones were rare back then. Certainly not an indispensable accessory like today.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
have you seen his character model? blond blue eyes built like an ox massive muscles tall as an oak what girl would not be smitten by him at 1st sight? he is the model of the charming prince in Shrek and in 90% of the romantic movies that is the default!

the exceptions to this rule only apply if the picked dude as other characteristics that compensate like being extremely powerful/influential (harvey weinstein?), particularly attractive like a tom cruise face simitry of over 95% (anything above 92% face simitry is considered beautiful) or rich as in billionaire... yes if you just have a couple of millions you are not good enough for half of the women...

go and check the dating websites those are the dudes that are the highest picked on such sites fallowed by mixed race males normally white and black or Asian and black (weirdly not white and Asian)!

i hope i have helped you understand why!
Yes, there is a reason as to why the dude's name is Chad... He is literally a Blonde Tall mountain of muscle with bright eyes and a jawline of a 1940's action hero.

You spoke of men and money made me remember one letter one salty sloot, sent to a journal asking why she, who was at least a 9 (self-graded), couldn't find a decent match (someone who made 7 figures a year) while those men would be happy to tap that ass they would never commit to her. She also pointed out how these men would always end up married to women she considered to be less attractive (like sevens).

The answer was simple, men don't like HOWERS, and they tend to look for brains when searching for paramours, not just beauty, and women that had too many sexual partners don't tend to be very smart.

Anyway, I digress, Asian-White males are just Asian or White depending on the eyes (phenotypically speaking). Guess I'm on demand then :BootyTime::BootyTime:

Reactions: Warscared
Jan 30, 2021
Episode 6: Anyone else found it strange that a woman in what is probably the mid 90s talks about bringing a charger and her phone? Cell phones were rare back then. Certainly not an indispensable accessory like today.
i assume you talking about lynette ?

MC is 18

2020 - 18 = 2002 .... ahh time of nokias ... where have the years gone
nope in 2002 everyone was getting a cellphone

Reactions: Ilhares and Daver

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Episode 6, car scene.
I didn't like Tommy at all. But I have to admit from that ONE scene, he became much more likeable to me. I wouldn't say he became one of my favorites, but he is certainly second-circle material from perhaps scrapping the bottom along with Tybault.
That's how much I loved his granny jokes to Derek.
Yeah. He knows he has to respect the DIK code so he doesn't joke with Derek but he needs to do get them out of his system so he mumbles to himself :KEK: was pretty fun to watch hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I think that this game will not have a really dramatic ending as in AL, in AL you could see it coming as almost all characters were solding you if you didn't do the right thing. It was clear that if you choose to cheat it would not end well.
But in BaDIK, i don't feel the same pressure, i think that DPC will let us play with the girls and towards the end we will have to choose or the game will choose for you.
in BADIk we have a drug that doesn't hurt, voluntary prostitution, a blackmailer who at every turn covers himself with even more ridicule, an ex-boyfriend who prefers men...

about the question of the story already decided: for sure DPC knows how it will end, but a story already written can't vary from 12 to 20 chapters, it doesn't make sense... how much D&G does DPC want to include? either they are chatters not to feel too much pressure on him or there are several aspects still to be fixed in the story (some secondary character that could appear or not, some external setting that could be there or not...)
Yeah Maybe I went a bit Overboard, But Still I have this feeling that the upcoming chapters will have some real shit to deal with and some unexpected twist's on top of it as cherry.

Really Felice...a drug that doesn't hurt...Haha...You do realize that they are using illegal drugs in the game. Some characters like Tommy are getting badly addicted to it, Taking this amount of drugs ... I guess you know well why Drugs are a issue IRL. And seeing that some HoT's are getting stalked , it's surely going to be a problem in near future.

And who said that D&G was a filler? It could be a part of the game as well. As for new secondary characters, he surely has it planned, till ep6 we heard of patrick but never saw him, But at a certain time this character was physically introduced. So the secondary characters are introduced at a certain time as DPC has planned.

The best eg would be Madame, in the pink rose Vip, I was fucking hoping for my beautiful Lily but we got another character whose scenes were not even worth it :cautious:. But there is chance that Madame could be like Nicole or maybe she is related to someone in the story ?
And there was no poll to introduce a new character and DPC wouldn't do so bcuz of a patron request.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'll give you two pictures. Look at the print of Josy Top and in the next picture at the gesture of Josy and what she covers with it. I'm curious if someone can interpret the clue from DPC. Just so much, there are several clues to interpret.

View attachment 1235828 View attachment 1235829
Oh i see the hint, there is the number 19, so it must be the number of chapters in that game, and her top is green so it means that it's a green light for the player, Josy is safe and the palyer will never be rejected and more, there is the text 3Ways, so josy will get a foursome soon. And the name blue and the number 216th, maybe it means that Josy will get the blues when Maya will reject her for having cheated 216 time with the MC. But surf, what could that mean, that the MC will surf on the waves of danger and succeed in the end?

So just a little top, but so full of informations, DPC is really a magic guy!!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes