ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
if you're smoking and I tell you I've run out of cigarettes, then you decide whether or not to offer me a cigarette, but I'm the one who asked you even without doing so

Likewise, when Maya tells you how she needs this free tuition, or how impossible it is for her to complete the scavenger hunt, she is asking for your help.
yeah, like I said , exaggerated :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
NO, Maybe you had to, not ME :ROFLMAO:
My MC on Jill's route neither of the two had sex with him because you gave them a drink and it ended there, on the M&J Route I didn't pay Camila in the Sage route I choose Riona and well in the end Camila got joined the threesome

I mean, it is understood that there are people who do not understand what I wanted to say since they only make one route that does not really differ from the other, they only change the main girl but the rest is the same

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know why people take what Felice says seriously since I've had time in this thread, he has never shown sympathy for Maya, do you think he's going to show it now? :ROFLMAO:
:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm not ready for someone to talk about me yet... I don't want to get ahead of myself...:love::love:

talk to me, don't talk to me, but to talk about me at least wait until I open a twitch channel or participate in a reality show.;)

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
So i've played through the 7 episodes and this game is fucking hilarious, i can't count the times i LOL:ed, especially during Tybolts presentation :LOL:

I just have one question; What's up with the Titzillas? Everyones are huge :p

Looking forward to the continuation of this game.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
talk to me, don't talk to me, but to talk about me at least wait until I open a twitch channel or participate in a reality show.;)
Hate to be a bearer of bad news Felice, but for that to work, you would need Boobas. If you have'em just put on cleavage and target 12-year-olds on twitch easy money.:BootyTime:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I dunno, Sally and Karen seem to be immune.
No! My nerd girls! :geek: I cast Fuckface Charm, in order to de-buff their resistance.

P.S. I'm really embracing the DIK style for my DIK save. I've changed his Rooster handle to "likeahorse" and given his avatar the sunglasses.

P.P.S. I have seriously considered making an account here with the name: "232 lbs. before dump". I have considered this more than once.

P.P.P.S. Edit.....LMAO are you kidding me? There is a member on this forum with LikeAHorse for a name? Haha!

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Most of what you said comes from people with opinions about lesbians because they dont
put out . me and JETracktor already dived into this .
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5923732

She never had feelings for any guys prior MC so she assumed she's a lesbian
(yes its a boring trope) , and she's not bi , more like somewhere between gay and bi
Josy is clearly just BI - she was never attracted to just one sex , but Maya clearly was.

Like i said = boring trope = MCs peepee being only exception for strangly hot prude feminist lesbian.
(we just know she's not that simple if we delve into her story)
I once saw the term in this forum and that would be the perfect label for Maya. Maybe she doesn't have any sexual attraction to anyone until she has formed an emotional connection with them. She's obviously attracted to the MC and Josy because she has built strong emotional connection with them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And when she doesn’t have that connection, it doesn’t work. :LOL:
Anyway, it doesn't really matter what label she is, almost every girls in the game are on the Queer spectrum ! I wish people would stop calling her a lesbian but hey, "Maya haters got to hate." :rolleyes:
Free Real Estate:
"Camilla Has The Best Butt"
"Actually I was looking at Sarah"
Invest:
$$$$$ in Riona to get future profits on your investment.
That’s true... But don’t forget this huge investment advice "never invest in a prostitute when you can get it for free later on" Warren Buffet ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
"Maya haters got to hate." :rolleyes:
I don't get this "hate" thing.

Personally I like better Maya and Bella cuz they have an interesting story behind (and some BOOBAs too ofc). I like movie-buff girls :)
Sage is great but there is no affection at all. Josy is a part of Maya's story and seems to be nice character but if there will be choice I already did it.
Jill's story is too bittersweet, I think it would be better to hook up her with Rusty (pretty sure its gonna be part of the plot).

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I don't get this "hate" thing.

Personally I like better Maya and Bella cuz they have an interesting story behind (and some BOOBAs too ofc). I like movie-buff girls :)
Sage is great but there is no affection at all. Josy is a part of Maya's story and seems to be nice character but if there will be choice I already did it.
Jill's story is too bittersweet, I think it would be better to hook up her with Rusty (pretty sure its gonna be part of the plot).
I don't get it either ! Maya is a great character and she really doesn't deserve all that hate she is getting. In fact, I like all the Main Girls (even Quinn!). DPC really made rich and interesting love interest that are both sweet and sexy as hell ! I love and I accept all of them, flaws and all ! I can't even pick a favourite, I guess that why I won't change my signature. :LOL:
But right now Cathy is off my radar, not because of the underwear situation... She was never really my favourite...
Sage = better redhead... Jade= Better Milf... Bella=better student/teacher love story...
I much more prefer my boy Rusty to be with Cathy then with Jill ! He can have her he has my blessing. ;)

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Sage = better redhead... Jade= Better Milf... Bella=better student/teacher love story...
I mush more prefer my boy Rusty to be with Cathy then with Jill ! He can have her he has my blessing. ;)
I used to date few redheads IRL and they all was really crazy in some way or another (so you can call it "bad experience" :KEK:). So no matter how many efforts DPC took Sage gonna be just "ok".

Jade's story is too corny, I saw the same character in many movies and books already. Model is nice, character is 3 of 5 :KEK:

Bella's speech about love to read is something special. Believe it or not it's almost the same speech I gave once to my little niece :D When I saw it in the game I start to look over the shoulder - is DPC films me or what? :KEK:

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Wishing for a stand alone game for a Bella & MC route moving in together, finishing school , having a couple kids, etc.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Cathy gets little love around here (probably because she has the most realistic & least cartoonishly disproportional body) but between her, Jade, & Bella, Cathy is probably the one with the least baggage and easiest to build a long-term relationship with.

Reactions: LoDoN- and Hermith

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I used to date few redheads IRL and they all was really crazy in some way or another (so you can call it "bad experience" :KEK:). So no matter how many efforts DPC took Sage gonna be just "ok".

Jade's story is too corny, I saw the same character in many movies and books already. Model is nice, character is 3 of 5 :KEK:

Bella's speech about love to read is something special. Believe it or not it's almost the same speech I gave once to my little niece :D When I saw it in the game I start to look over the shoulder - is DPC films me or what? :KEK:
I don't know if it's just my luck, but every single fucking redhead I've met in my life was a tub of lard. I do love me some redhead, but ain't no whaler. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes