JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Let's look at this lines.
What do you think MC said to get "cute" status?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it's "We should" instead of "You should" or "I should".

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Dunno, I just can't believe people actually think Jill is the top girl in the game. :eek:
Probably because most normal people wouldn't want mentally unstable chicks that probably have high chances of cucking you in the future, or mentally and physically abuse you. ;)

Everyone spouting they want spice in their lives and want those mentally unstable women are loud and noisy until they actually got in a relationship with one.

Plus Jill still being a virgin up until this point just proves she actually learned to respect herself and doesn't spread her legs to any dude she thinks funny and know what she wants. :ROFLMAO:

Smart, pretty, mentally healthy and not a loose chick. And she plays the piano. What else would a man want?

Last edited:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Probably because most normal people wouldn't want mentally unstable chicks that probably have high chances of cucking you in the future, or mentally and physically abuse you. ;)

Everyone spouting they want spice in their lives and want those mentally unstable women are loud and noisy until they actually got in a relationship with one.

Plus Jill still being a virgin up until this point just proves she actually learned to respect herself and doesn't spread her legs to any dude she thinks funny and know what she wants. :ROFLMAO:

Smart, pretty, and not a loose chick. And she plays the piano.
I won't start to argue about virginity as I already said my part about it (somehow it seems like people really think virginity straight up means a loyal and honest person), but that's not important now, mentally unstable women, really? The characters in this game are basically teens, young adults so I'm not really sure what kind of mental fortitude are you looking for in them, but no one is perfect and their flaws or more like the way they (try to) deal with them makes these characters unique and interesting.

I'm not sure about the smart part, maybe she is good at studying, so that makes her a somewhat knowledgeable girl, but on the other hand she is awfully naive, that sometimes borderlines stupidity.

Pretty is subjective, one could say almost every single one of the female characters are pretty in their own way.

Not a loose chick. Well, we will see. If you consider someone who anytime in her life dared to date or fuck with someone else other than the mc, then maybe you're right, but I think after Jill graduates from her mentality of a 10yo she will be one sex hungry succubus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Awry90 and Heycock

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Pretty is subjective, one could say almost every single one of the female characters is pretty in their own way.
Anything that is not substantial always has its own bias.
E.g. There are 2 Assmans, one Assman said the best ass is muscular and firm, the other one said fatty jiggly type is the best.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
1/ its reddit poll only
2/ jill isnt really that suprising . her story is the largest rn .
but i am shocked she passed bella and sage.
3/ mona = 0%
4/ if we did a poll on this forum Josy would be top 3 while maya could strugle to be top10
You've made a mistake. Maya would occupy places 1-10.:rolleyes:(y)

Reactions: `Ray`

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I won't start to argue about virginity as I already said my part about it and it somehow seems like people really think virginity straight up means a loyal and honest person
If you read what I said, I never said she's loyal and honest because she's a virgin, I clearly said:

"Jill still being a virgin up until this point just proves she actually learned to respect herself and doesn't spread her legs to any dude she thinks funny and know what she wants. "

but that's not important now, mentally unstable women, really? The characters in this game are basically teens, young adults so I'm not really sure what kind of mental fortitude are you looking for in them, but no one is perfect and their flaws or more like the way they (try to) deal with them makes these characters unique and interesting.
Yes, mentally unstable women, really. Not only do all they know is party and drugs, some of them even sell and distribute drugs. A specific example? Sage is physically abusive without even learning of Chad's situation. Yes it's his fault that he doesn't open up that he's gay, but if the scenario were reversed and it was Chad hitting the crap out of her, would it be acceptable?

They are in college. They are no longer high schoolers that need to have all of their interactions supervised nor taught and once they separated from their parents to live @ a college dorm, they are almost entirely responsible for themselves yet once they are let loose from their parents the only things they do are spend money @ strip clubs, drinking and partying every week, and drugged themselves to high fantasy lands.

You guys sure have a weird definition of 'normal' but I guess that's the difference in growing in different cultures to you.

I'm not sure about the smart part, maybe she is good at studying, so that makes her a somewhat knowledgeable girl, but on the other hand she is awfully naive, that sometimes borderlines stupidity.
She steered clear of guys that obviously weren't honest (see: Tybalt, and whoever it was that she said acted differently when he's with his friends), and isn't fucked up like the many other main students we come across frequently, nor does she give in to be one and actually has some class.

Just because she is naive in wanting a great first sex experience doesn't mean she's naive in everything else nor does it make her stupid. If anything, I need to re-affirm my point that the fact that she's still a virgin and doesn't spread her legs easily to just anyone already gave her a plus point in smart in my book. Speaking of, aren't teen/high-schoolers pregnancy rate on the rise these days?

Pretty is subjective, one could say almost every single one of the female characters are pretty in their own way.
I'm not really into sophistry. When I say she's pretty and the fact that many people are of the same opinion, then we can say that she's pretty. She's not attractive to you, sure. But if a large amount of people finds her pretty, then there are grounds established that she is pretty and attractive.

Not a loose chick. Well, we will see. If you consider someone who anytime in her life dared to date or fuck with someone else other than the mc, then maybe you're right, but I think after Jill graduates from her mentality of a 10yo she will be one sex hungry succubus.
I have no idea what your second sentence means but the last part sounds more like the plot of some hentai.

There is also a difference between 'wanting to have sex with the one you are really fond of ready to even consider getting married with' and a 'loose chick' - meaning someone who casually has sex with anyone and can be unfaithful.

You say she might be stupid due to her naivety but I find it the opposite. She's the most 'normal', or I shouldn't say normal, - the most mentally healthy girl in the entire game - in case you haven't noticed.

Rather, it's the other chicks and the HOTS that need to get their heads together and realize they are no longer high schoolers and a major part of their lives is already their responsibility.

Did I also mention that she who's already in college, did not just give into teenage irrationality and go out and sex with any guy like the majority of girls in high schools these days did and well into college? Well I just mentioned it again.

• Wow
Reactions: KoolMe and Hermith

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
OK I get your logic for the throuple route. But why does The MC has to cum in Maya's face ? :unsure:
I went for the tits in my route... Does that mean that I fucked up the throuple :eek:
It is because you cum in Josy's face in episode 5, so every girl gets one. :ROFLMAO:
Other then that your throuple route is very reasonable. (y)
Because you did it with Josy too and when the MC cum on Maya's face, Maya says that it wasn't like her threesome with Josy when the MC came in Josy's mouth. Who knows who is in the closet? Also, look at the sperm pattern from your screenshots. Both (Josy/Maya) have the same pattern.

SCHRANK_01.png SCHRANK_02.png SCHRANK_03.png

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

Smart, pretty, and not a loose chick. And she plays the piano.
This entire post is some draconian incel shit, if no one else will say it.

Probably the most fitting 'ok boomer' post i've seen in a minute

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This dude right here:

View attachment 1244412

Look how stressed out he is in the library:

View attachment 1244413

I'm telling you, he ain't cut out for college. If you choose not to help him in Math class, he'll blame the college environment in general, and sooner or later he's going to go postal. If you choose to help him but flunked too many classes, you'll end up giving him the wrong answer, and he'll be gunning for you later. If you choose to help him and gave him the correct answer, he'll come to the realization that he's the problem and will look to eliminate the problem.

He and his lifeless Tybalt eyes scare me.

View attachment 1244427
And it gets worse. This guy also wears a red sweater with a bird symbol. He loses the cumpetition. And I just found another picture, which is very scary. Look at the right hand. He could be making the sign of the shocker, like the MC did to Josy in EP1, when the MC makes jokes with Steve's picture. Josy is not very enthusiastic about it.

Besides, the guy is just as stupid as Bert sitting next to him. The book is upside down. But maybe Bert and the guy are a couple? Bert wears the guy's sweater at least once.

Last edited:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
We are still talking about an AVN, so Jill is basically an anomaly among the LIs. I'm not sure what today's teens/young adults do during their hs and college years, but I highly doubt it's anything like what the HOTs and the DIKs do. Criticizing characters of and adult themed game for being sexually open and adventurous is kinda weird.

Most of the girls do wild things, that I would totally not call normal, but in my eyes Jill isn't any better, just a different kind of extreme. If you ask me who's the girl who would fit to be the "normal" then I guess that would be Sally. Smart, confident and knows how to play dng. :D

The LIs have their own problems and flaws, so you're right Maya is unstable and is prone to hide in her shell, Sage is impulsive and violent, Bella is married and has a thorny personality, Jill is kinda naive and thanks to her surroundings she is afraid or more like slow to open up... but now that I think about it, among the main LIs Josy is the one who's kinda alright. Most of her problems come from her unpleasant relationship with her stepbrother and basically her relationship with Maya. Sure she is not a virgin, but that has nothing to do with being faithful.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Smart, pretty, mentally healthy and not a loose chick. And she plays the piano. What else would a man want?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
If you read what I said, I never said she's loyal and honest because she's a virgin, I clearly said:

"Jill still being a virgin up until this point just proves she actually learned to respect herself and doesn't spread her legs to any dude she thinks funny and know what she wants. "
Ok, but maybe you could present your point in a more positive way. If you considered to be a virgin something good just say it, noone is going to argue with your prefences. But as soon as you present the oposite as something bad, then you are making things more hard than they need to be.
I disagree with you. To have sex and to disrespect herself are two different things. Or it should be. Sex is not something a girl do to a boy as a favor, is a mutual pleasent thing that two people does, regarding to their sex or gender.
If you find romantic for a girl being virgin ok, is your taste. But dont jugdge other people if they dont fit in your preference. Except they are called Arieth, then is a free pass.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Well. A woman who has already had sex. :rolleyes:

What happens when no matter whether man or woman had only one sex partner.
1. if the person has had a taste of sex, you will also want to try it with others and be it only out of interest, whether it is different with another person.:oops:
2. if option 1. does not happen, sex will be boring for a lifetime.(n)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes