godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The only polls that count are Dr PinkCake's.

I honestly think that people who obsessively flood this thread constantly reminding us what's their opinion about anything DO NOT represent BaDIK's players at all.
I highly doubt the overall opinion here is different than anywhere else.

You have people that like Quinn, or Josy or Sage, or Jade or whomever the fuck. And those people are here, they're on Reddit, they're on Steam, they patron the game.

If you conducted a massive survey here and rank the girls the top 10 here would be quite similar to the top 10 on Patron.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I highly doubt the overall opinion here is different than anywhere else.

You have people that like Quinn, or Josy or Sage, or Jade or whomever the fuck. And those people are here, they're on Reddit, they're on Steam, they patron the game.

If you conducted a massive survey here and rank the girls the top 10 here would be quite similar to the top 10 on Patron.
Dunno, I just can't believe people actually think Jill is the top girl in the game. :eek:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Why? In normal societies men prefer classy virgin girls with voluptuous bodies.
Not so sure about that. For sure is true for any ancient society, or even until XX later century. But nowadays virgins are not such a common fetish.
Besides she had a great fandom for such a little content. But, hey, if did seems thats what people like, so let them enjoy.

Reactions: Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Not so sure about that. For sure is true for any ancient society, or even until XX later century. But nowadays virgins are not such a common fetish.
Besides she had a great fandom for such a little content. But, hey, if did seems thats what people like, so let them enjoy.
Exactly, virginity doesn't really matter anymore or at least it's not even close to honesty. It doesn't really matter if someone dated with multiple people before you, if you can trust him/her when they say that now they are with you.

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Exactly, virginity doesn't really matter anymore or at least it's not even close to honesty. It doesn't really matter if someone dated with multiple people before you, if you can trust him/her when they say that now they are with you.
I was thinking that what really matter nowadays is their willingless to have anal sex whitout many objections and share you with your friends... but dont mind me... honesty, yeah, defentely.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
But nowadays virgins are not such a common fetish.
Not as common, cause no one gave the guys a choice. Men nowadays have to put up with what they get. Sexual freedom did not emerge cause men were bored with virgin girls, lol. The votes concur with what i'm saying.

Also, Jill has other qualities, being a virgin is not the sole reason she is so popular.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Anyone else think the quinn fuck scene on the roof would have been horrible? I couldn't stop thinking how terrible sex on shingles would be lol. Unless your a huge masochist I guess.
Maybe, but it was still a great scene, one of the first if not the first scene where Quinn actually shows a hint of compassion or care. :)

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Oh wow so now we are complaining about not being able to help Riona out cuz you didn't get her lewd scene? Well too bad, that's the way Riona feels close enough to MC to ask for help. Saying it's stupid won't change it or make it stupid :(
Yeah, because my MC's previous history with Riona isn't enough for her to ask for help. :rolleyes: Made out with her, talked about some deep stuff with her, took care of sage. Oh but none of that matters. Did you fuck her at the party in episode 7? That's the trigger? I just don't want this to be the only trigger to help a cool character. Some of us have other LI's and fucking Riona is bad policy for that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes