dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
M&J both loose in a sense they're less popular but

Seducing Josy is defnitly one of the hottest moments . and when she goes home with
MC after hot party is one of most romantic (cute) moment .

Hangout - movies with Maya is also one of cutest moments

seducing Josy still feels like cheating on Maya and vice versa .

edit :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They've been together for a while but other stories overshadows theirs and we get very little from them
(it was mainly the loan drama and patrick )

So yes Josy is better without Maya and Maya is better without Josy.
They do have their moments though .

but maybe just maybe they'll surprise us all and do something awesome in ch8
if not M&J going to get boring .and the open relationship with MC isnt helping .
I will repeat myself. With a throuple everything should be the same.
EP5 = Sex with Josy
EP6 = threesome sex
EP7 Scene 1= No sex with Josy (All three must suffer from the breakup) But it is very important to play the guitar for Josy the next morning.
EP7 Scene 2 = Sex with Maya (Don't forget the TV) Josy is not alone in Hot's house. The MC has to cum in Maya's face.
EP7 Scene 3 = Get into a relationship with Josy.

There is no big difference in the order between Josy/Maya/MC.

If one goes only on Josy or only on Maya this could later lead to a separation from the MC.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We are all assuming it’s a traditional student loan. As in it has caveats on how it’s spent.

This whole loan-argument-disbelief-thing becomes easily explained if it’s just a regular loan where her father is the primary and she co-signed it.

The only unbelievable part there is that at 18 she had the credit score to be a co-signer. Which isn’t a massive issue if her father was in good standing.

If it’s a regular loan and she’s the co-signer rather than the primary he would control the cash and her credit score would still be burdened with the loan.

She can’t get another student loan, he legally controls the cash and shes at his mercy for tuition to be paid. Just like the story says.

I never had an issue with the student loan thing because I just assumed she was the co-signer not the primary and thus she had all the burden of the debt on her credit score and none of the control.

I don’t consider it a secondary reality breaking suspension of disbelief to think at 18 she had a decent credit score. Short of us actually seeing the fucking fictional loan contract this will never be settled but there’s logical and consistent consistent with the story circumstances where Maya could be in this position.
I'm not sure what the laws are exactly on this one, but it's highly unlikely that a loan could be taken out without a clearly stated (and proven) purpose. Bank's follow up on that sort of thing, if only because regulators pay close attention (most banking laws, at their base purpose, have to do with tax avoidance and money laundering). As far as Maya as a co-signer, that's simply impossible. The bank simply would not allow the weight of the loan to be shifted to someone with absolutely no way to pay it.

Felice's point though was that the details behind the loan were totally superfluous, it's not something that we needed to know for the purposes of the story.

Reactions: Zareem and `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
EP5 = Sex with Josy
EP6 = threesome sex
EP7 Scene 1= No sex with Josy (All three must suffer from the breakup) But it is very important to play the guitar for Josy the next morning.
EP7 Scene 2 = Sex with Maya (Don't forget the TV) Josy is not alone in Hot's house. The MC has to cum in Maya's face.

If one goes only on Josy or only on Maya this could later lead to a separation from the MC.
I think so too, and it will be the next shit storm...

with Josy leaving MC because he gave her too much attention and neglected Maya.

I can't wait.

Reactions: dalli_x and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Pretty sure DPC has said from the get go that he had the main plot points (and I'd say the student loan is one of them, as it's the primary device used from the very beginning to shape Maya's path) all decided before even the first release. It's the small details and "how do we get from a to b" that are continuously evolving.
You guys are remarkably trusting at taking the literal word of someone who is trying to sell you something. A used car salesman or an insurance agent would eat you alive.

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray` and Hermith

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Oh wow so now we are complaining about not being able to help Riona out cuz you didn't get her lewd scene? Well too bad, that's the way Riona feels close enough to MC to ask for help. Saying it's stupid won't change it or make it stupid :(
Using that logic why can't she ask literally any other guy that she's hooking up with? MC has shown Riona a genuine level of concern for her situation regardless of weather they've had sex in the past or not. The fact that he has to be banging her to help her is dumb and silly imo.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if anyone has noticed that the guitar and the MC's favorite song plays a big role in the LI's.

The MC plays the first time for himself guitar at home. The second time with Troy in the room. But maybe that's not so good. Homo danger. Then for Maya, followed by Sage and Jill. In EP7 finally for Josy. I have a thought that there is more to the guitar playing than we all suspect. Somehow the people who listen to the favorite song go in the direction of Chick.

I also think that the song that the MC has from Jill also does something. Only what I do not know yet.

Maya and the MC also have their special thing going on. In EP1 you can give Maya a big Hug on Chicken and in EP7 too. But otherwise with no other woman.

Josy and the MC have it with the bench, in EP1 and in EP7.

When you are on the Sage path, Sage learns the MC's feelings about his birthday. If you're on the Jill path, Jill experiences it. But strangely, Josy and Maya don't. I also find that very mysterious.

Maybe one of you has an idea about this.

Jan 30, 2021
EP5 = Sex with Josy
EP6 = threesome sex

shit ... ether Dali been kidnaped and replaced with aliens :alien: or im going crazy ...
its just that ... he makes sense :eek: oke oke very funny guys who put vitamins in my coffee :coffee::geek:?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think so too, and it will be the next shit storm...

with Josy leaving MC because he gave her too much attention and neglected Maya.

I can't wait.
And that's where the danger lies. If the Mc is no longer part of Josy and Maya's relationship, Josy will definitely help Maya. And this help, for the salvation of the relationship Josy/Maya has a name. Stephen Burke. And I don't think anybody wants that.

Apart from that, I think Josy was already impregnated by the MC in EP5 and Maya gets it in EP7.
Reason: In the sex scene of Maya in EP5, the MC comes twice. Once through the feet full on Maya's hot ass and later again on her back. But when he is not with Maya, he is with Josy. And there I have noticed during the last play through, that is in a situation came to a jerk. I played it several times to see if it was a programming error. But it is not. It can not be due to my PC. I play Battlefield and Call of Duty smoothly at 60 FPS. I think the MC has once sprayed in Josy and once in your face. (Face as in EP7 with Maya, important for the Throuple).

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Using that logic why can't she ask literally any other guy that she's hooking up with? MC has shown Riona a genuine level of concern for her situation regardless of weather they've had sex in the past or not. The fact that he has to be banging her to help her is dumb and silly imo.
Well, Riona's decision depends on that so calling it stupid or dumb or silly won't change that again. It's her decision in the end.
In essence that's an AVN so that's bound to happen.
Also, we don't know if we will have the chance to intervene regardless anyways. Kinda pointless to argue and complain over it yet.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Since i think none posted the last Josy preview (at least i didnt see it):

View attachment 1244343

Also i find this poll in reddit:

View attachment 1244346

Maya in 4 place, doing betteer than Quinn and Josy, not bad. Jill in 1 is a totally mistery for me.
Total votes : 316 so that doesn't even mean jackshit.
For the render, yeah of course it was posted. 30$ for that shit? Hell nah

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Total votes : 316 so that doesn't even mean jackshit.
For the render, yeah of course it was posted. 30$ for that shit? Hell nah
It makes sense, it was wierd noone posted. Some national election polls work with less (in terms of proportion) and yet are pretty accurate (yeah they can get lost for 5%, but not 20%). The problem is not the number but the representativity of the number. Guess different social networks has different fans.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Since i think none posted the last Josy preview (at least i didnt see it):

View attachment 1244343

Also i find this poll in reddit:

View attachment 1244346

Maya in 4 place, doing betteer than Quinn and Josy, not bad. Jill in 1 is a totally mistery for me.
These polls, they are like polls of politicians always win the two until the elections arrive and lose one

Here they do many polls but I have not voted for any because no matter how much those numbers say something, the best girl for me will continue to be Maya and everyone should have their own criteria and not be influenced by anyone

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
These polls, they are like polls of politicians always win the two until the elections arrive and lose one

Here they do many polls but I have not voted for any because no matter how much those numbers say something, the best girl for me will continue to be Maya and everyone should have their own criteria and not be influenced by anyone
Yeah it should. But it's not always like that. I, for example, like Maya a lot more after the arguments here.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes