Jan 30, 2021
Reall like this game. Only one thing I would like to mention to improve: I like the triple tile game but I'm colourblind I can bearly see the differences between yellow, green and orange. If you could change the colours a bit it would help me quite a lot. For example you could change the green to some kind of mint green, thats a lot easier to see. For the orange there isn't much you can do about it. Maybe exchange it for some kind of purple shade?
that game sucks . im not colour blind but i dont play it . i hate that game

Oh wow so now we are complaining about not being able to help Riona out cuz you didn't get her lewd scene? Well too bad, that's the way Riona feels close enough to MC to ask for help. Saying it's stupid won't change it or make it stupid :(
well some of us like Rio so when we going chick route we still wanna help her . (you know compassion)
but you right if mc isnt close to Rio why would she ask him for help ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think he needed a crises, a way for Maya's Father to put pressure on her, for the story.

Maya does say in ep1 that she has loan's but still need's the money, so I could be wrong here, but from a writing perspective it just doesn't feel like something that he put a lot of thought into.
premising that the less DPC told about this loan the better it was (Maya's father controls her money, nothing more was needed) it seems to me that the moments in which Maya talks about it are quite codified, they're not a bunch of filler at the end (except in the seventh chapter in which the clarification on the double signature seems really fan service to try to answer the doubts that the loan had raised)

Oh wow so now we are complaining about not being able to help Riona out cuz you didn't get her lewd scene? Well too bad, that's the way Riona feels close enough to MC to ask for help. Saying it's stupid won't change it or make it stupid :(
at least personally it's not a question of wrong choice, but I'm puzzled by the case of an MC fully involved with Quinn who won't know anything about the stlaker just because without a $ at the preps party...

in my head the story of Quinn, the drugs and Riona's stalker is one story, to miss a part of it because you didn't have $ or even for once you wanted to be less horny than usual seems to me a pity, for the story itself

I hold myself to my theory of Sage simply really, really, like really wanted to get laid :ROFLMAO: . and She was ready to say anything:ROFLMAO:, and in the non F buddy party you ,or the MC is just finally gives in, if you agree.
Unfortunately, as a Sage fan, I see it that way too.
the scene is presented in this way there is little to do.

Sage might have actually appreciated Mc's friendship anyway so much to want to know him more.
but that's not what we're shown: Sage looks with lust at MC's swollen shorts and in that moment she decides she wants to try one more time.
similarly to the complaints about the rebound guy, she says she can wait even months, but then she doesn't

Sage wants MC and gets him

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
premising that the less DPC told about this loan the better it was (Maya's father controls her money, nothing more was needed) it seems to me that the moments in which Maya talks about it are quite codified, they're not a bunch of filler at the end (except in the seventh chapter in which the clarification on the double signature seems really fan service to try to answer the doubts that the loan had raised)

at least personally it's not a question of wrong choice, but I'm puzzled by the case of an MC fully involved with Quinn who won't know anything about the stlaker just because without a $ at the preps party...

in my head the story of Quinn, the drugs and Riona's stalker is one story, to miss a part of it because you didn't have $ or even for once you wanted to be less horny than usual seems to me a pity, for the story itself

Unfortunately, as a Sage fan, I see it that way too.
the scene is presented in this way there is little to do.

Sage might have actually appreciated Mc's friendship anyway so much to want to know him more.
but that's not what we're shown: Sage looks with lust at MC's swollen shorts and in that moment she decides she wants to try one more time.
similarly to the complaints about the rebound guy, she says she can wait even months, but then she doesn't

Sage wants MC and gets him
Once again in this story it just doesn't make sense. There are several nice little scene's in the game with Rionna where she and MC seem to have a rapport and a friendship outside of sex. It would seem to be logical that she turns to MC for help, given this situation. Compare that to Maya's story and her problems with an MC that was rejected in ep4, yet is constantly called on for help.

There's also the side girl/LI thing. You can only help side girls that you've had sex with, but having sex with side girls can become a problem with your chosen LI (Cathy's panties).

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I don't understand what you mean though... the times in the game are accelerated, except for this damn debt, which in addition to being overexposed with all the credibility doubts it leaves.

The fact that Maya takes so long to explain the deception she's undergone makes both narrative and emotional little sense.

She tells an almost unknown MC that her father hates her, doesn't accept what she is, and has never supported her. it seems to me a very difficult confession to make, something that I would find difficult to tell even to a close friend.

instead to tell him that his loan had a double signature it takes 7 chapters... and you think that in the 8th chapter there will still be a clarification.... to tell something that nobody cares about, neither to us players, nor to MC
if she had told it in the third chapter what would have changed in the story? absolutely nothing, it's not a narrative forcing, but a descriptive one of Maya
let's hope she told Sage.....

I don't have this confidence in Maya's change, because it's not something limited to MC, not even with Josy or Derek she has a more sincere, more direct relationship, she's like that
What I meant was that as time goes and Maya learns about MC, Her trust in MC increases and she reveals her problems to MC one by one.

And How long has it really been? 1 Week...Just 1 Week, 1 Month maximum only if you include ep7.

I already explained why Maya trusts MC in a previous post. If it were someone else than MC , I don't think Maya would have been this open. Their interactions in Ep1 are really fast and the bonding they develop with each other so soon is something I can't explain with words. Her father talk just bursts out of her mouth unconsciously and she didn't intend to tell MC about it. It's the MC who asks the reason behind that and therefore after considering, Maya speaks up.

And those 7 chapters till that point are just 1 Week and 2-3 days...Maya tells more about her problem in the starting of episode. After a while when MC jogs, we assume that weeks have gone by.

IF we don't care about her problem then why are we even discussing...ONCE AGAIN ! after several months...

If she's like that then let her be...I have confidence in her and it will continue to remain so .

I think we should create a sub forum dedicated to Maya arguments, and ban every single discussion of her here. It's not healthy that every single day every single argument is over her. There is a story next to that girl.
I agree with you, discussing about something is a healthy thing to do, but discussing it over and over again is really unhealthy. Everyone is jumping on Maya's problem everytime as if the game is based on her.

Josy & Maya - Maya has negative effect on Josy, aka Josy is better without her :unsure:
Yo That's Really harsh in my view, is everyone blaming Maya for every fucking thing ?! I don't care if that's a joke.
I bet that If Quinn has future problems because of her business, people here would blame Maya for that as well :cautious:

And what negative effect does she really have on Josy? so it's Maya's fault that Josy fell in love with her? IF that's the case then Josy should just leave Maya, what can go wrong? Maya will just cry and be depressed, that's all...that's pretty normal right? No one gives a fuck.

Honestly this thread is becoming super toxic these days.

DPC drop a new preview super fast, I want my girl to breathe air for a while...

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think he needed a crises, a way for Maya's Father to put pressure on her, for the story.

Maya does say in ep1 that she has loan's but still need's the money, so I could be wrong here, but from a writing perspective it just doesn't feel like something that he put a lot of thought into.
The fact that Maya is a prisoner of her father (financially speaking) is a primary element of this story arc.

You have to take the background of the story. In fantasy or sci-fi, the author has to explain certain things more or less precisely because that does not exist in real life. In a work that takes place in our world, or similar, the author does not need to explain everything. The author uses known archetypes.

But a work anchored our reality, that does not mean that everything is similar and conforms to it.

In BaDIK, we have some details on how studies are financed. Either the parents pay, or the student makes a loan, or we have a scholarship (I don't know if this is covered in the game).

Yes, the shot of the loan co-signed by the father is wobbly. But, it passes because (even if it is very subjective) it comes down to the detail. I prefer a detail that is a little wobbly if it allows to keep an important narrative arc.

Given what we know about the world of BaDIK, I don't see how it could be explained otherwise. If during the writing it was this little detail that was blocking, it doesn't shock me that it was treated like that rather than removing all that part of the story, or wasting time rewriting a whole context and everything. part of the story from a small point of detail.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What I meant was that as time goes and Maya learns about MC, Her trust in MC increases and she reveals her problems to MC one by one.

And How long has it really been? 1 Week...Just 1 Week, 1 Month maximum only if you include ep7.

I already explained why Maya trusts MC in a previous post. If it were someone else than MC , I don't think Maya would have been this open. Their interactions in Ep1 are really fast and the bonding they develop with each other so soon is something I can't explain with words. Her father talk just bursts out of her mouth unconsciously and she didn't intend to tell MC about it. It's the MC who asks the reason behind that and therefore after considering, Maya speaks up.

And those 7 chapters till that point are just 1 Week and 2-3 days...Maya tells more about her problem in the starting of episode. After a while when MC jogs, we assume that weeks have gone by.

IF we don't care about her problem then why are we even discussing...ONCE AGAIN ! after several months...

If she's like that then let her be...I have confidence in her and it will continue to remain so .
just because everything goes so fast in the game, I think you overestimate the role of trust.

I repeat: on the third/fourth day they meet Maya makes a really traumatic confession to MC about her relationship with her father, so trust is already there. it may be a rash, but you vent, you cry, in front of people you trust. the next day or so she confesses to him that she is gay, or at least that she is more into girls.

at that point the trust issue is over (Josy's issue is more complex... let's say they are both confused)

but even so, for a much more trivial and less personal matter like the loan (or the room keys) there is still a long tug-of-war, maybe not yet concluded

it is not a question of trust, but of character

p.s. most conservative Catholics claim that naming God is a sin in itself, I don't think any LIs are fictional characters on the level of God

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The fact that Maya is a prisoner of her father (financially speaking) is a primary element of this story arc.

You have to take the background of the story. In fantasy or sci-fi, the author has to explain certain things more or less precisely because that does not exist in real life. In a work that takes place in our world, or similar, the author does not need to explain everything. The author uses known archetypes.

But a work anchored our reality, that does not mean that everything is similar and conforms to it.

In BaDIK, we have some details on how studies are financed. Either the parents pay, or the student makes a loan, or we have a scholarship (I don't know if this is covered in the game).

Yes, the shot of the loan co-signed by the father is wobbly. But, it passes because (even if it is very subjective) it comes down to the detail. I prefer a detail that is a little wobbly if it allows to keep an important narrative arc.

Given what we know about the world of BaDIK, I don't see how it could be explained otherwise. If during the writing it was this little detail that was blocking, it doesn't shock me that it was treated like that rather than removing all that part of the story, or wasting time rewriting a whole context and everything. part of the story from a small point of detail.
I do not agree with this

as you say, the main point is that Maya's father can still exert control over her, the how is completely irrelevant, especially because the explanation increased the doubts instead of decreasing them, it made the whole thing less credible

once Maya tells us that her father controls her loan we know all we need to know, whether it is a public or private loan, double or triple signature, low interest, it adds nothing to the story.

the narrative tool is perfectly fine, the mistake is wanting to convince us of how realistic it is (which worked so badly that now many are convinced it was actually a bluff on Patrick's part).

exactly the same is true for the denunciation that Tybalt threatens to make: how well-founded it is, which articles of law Mc has violated, how much he "really" risks is of no importance, it doesn't matter for Jill and it can't matter for us. it represents a danger for MC, that's it, that's it.

Reactions: ename144 and DavDR
Jan 30, 2021
Josy & Maya - Maya has negative effect on Josy, aka Josy is better without her :unsure:
M&J both loose in a sense they're less popular but

Seducing Josy is defnitly one of the hottest moments . and when she goes home with
MC after hot party is one of most romantic (cute) moment .

Hangout - movies with Maya is also one of cutest moments

seducing Josy still feels like cheating on Maya and vice versa .

edit :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They've been together for a while but other stories overshadows theirs and we get very little from them
(it was mainly the loan drama and patrick )

So yes Josy is better without Maya and Maya is better without Josy.
They do have their moments though .

but maybe just maybe they'll surprise us all and do something awesome in ch8
if not M&J going to get boring .and the open relationship with MC isnt helping .

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I agree with you, discussing about something is a healthy thing to do, but discussing it over and over again is really unhealthy. Everyone is jumping on Maya's problem everytime as if the game is based on her.

Yo That's Really harsh in my view, is everyone blaming Maya for every fucking thing ?! I don't care if that's a joke.
I bet that If Quinn has future problems because of her business, people here would blame Maya for that as well :cautious:

And what negative effect does she really have on Josy? so it's Maya's fault that Josy fell in love with her? IF that's the case then Josy should just leave Maya, what can go wrong? Maya will just cry and be depressed, that's all...that's pretty normal right? No one gives a fuck.

Do not take it personally, I mean, you will realize that they are always the same accounts repeating the same stupid things one after another. :ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
but even so, for a much more trivial and less personal matter like the loan (or the room keys) there is still a long tug-of-war, maybe not yet concluded

p.s. most conservative Catholics claim that naming God is a sin in itself, I don't think any LIs are fictional characters on the level of God
How is the loan problem a trivial matter? How is it not personal? Maya's life depends on it and it is not at all a trivial matter for her. If it is not personal then she can tell and ask help from Prof. Burke , Quinn and anyone else in the campus.

I couldn't understand what you meant by the p.s. Are you trying to say that I am over-reacting and exaggerating ?
Do not take it personally, I mean, you will realize that they are always the same accounts repeating the same stupid things one after another. :ROFLMAO:
No not at all, I never take these light discussions personally but I am dumbfounded by how some people are trying to prove that a particular character is useless and shit who is full of problems etc again and again...it just gets on my nerves.

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Agree, I'm not a huge fan of the saying "The way through a man's woman's heart is through his her stomach pussy". That's how things worked for the HOTs.

Also how MC can get straight to fucking Sage when in the non-fuckbuddy route. It's doing a disservice to the fuckbuddy route and I also liked a more gradual buildup. Perhaps they should simply make out in this episode and defer the fucking to the next episode.
That's been a big problem here for a while, I think there've been several discussions regarding this issue. Personally I'd be fine with it if on the friend route, you've at least shown an interest in Sage, thus accumulating RP with her and ultimately giving you the opportunity to pursue her if you choose to in Episode 7. I don't understand it when the choice is given to players who've chosen to remain purely friends, and have decided not to show an interest in her personal life and issues. That's why many people here have been questioning her writing in Episode 6 and 7, since it goes against the image she's built up to that point.

As for the insta-fuck part, maybe MC has been contemplating if he'd like to cause trouble with this fiery redhead, and you affirm that feeling when you choose to pursue Sage, in which case you have no more inhibitions, and just let it all loose, resulting in a sweaty, sexy fuck session. Still, odd writing and also pretty annoying to us players.

I get that Mc is a nice guy and that he has a lot on his plate, this is problematic for plot since he'd help out nearly everyone for nearly anything. This could just be the developers way of saying you choose your own consequences, however that just is not reality, the situation I mean. Riona has every right if in either the Mc's or even the DIKS good graces to ask for help not just be ignored.
Don't think about it too much. It's just how things work when you're the protagonist of an adult VN. You'll be the person everyone turns to when they need help, and you'll be the one making the decision of whether to help them or not. Riona probably doesn't have much except for a sexual relationship with the rest of the DIKs, and it's just the MC who seems to actually give a fuck about her. In the end, it's up to you as the player and your own conscience and whether or not you think your MC would be able to do something, or if he'll reject the request because you don't want to make false promises.

or the drugs make Riona paranoid :unsure: . Eventually drugs will have negative effects. May be a little side story, to help Riona get off from the stuff :unsure:.regardless, the walkthrough mention the Riona part.
Still its sad the only way to help her is only avilable if you fuck her.:(.
MY side girl list are definitely : 1, Riona. , 2 Lilly. 3, Mel. 4, Camy. 5, Envy - Sorry , Nicole I hate kids - :ROFLMAO:.
but really only the first 2 are the one who I could imagine a "relationship" to my MC. Rio and Lily are the one who I see some potential. :unsure:
Yeah, drugs do fuck people up that way, but as Riona said, it happened to Quinn, why can't it happen to her? Our current knowledge of their situation isn't a lot, just enough to understand the gist of the situation and not much else. In some of Riona's scenes, we've seen a similar van pop up close to her, so I'm taking that as some foreshadowing regarding the whole stalker anxiety.

I like your side girl list, but I'mma chime in with my own personal list:
1. Cammy; 2. Nicole; 3. Rio; 4. Quinn; 5. Sarah; 6. Mel

Cammy comes first because she's just adorable and while I do love Nicole, Cammy's also closer to the MC's age and therefore it'd be more probable for her to get together with the MC rather than Nicole who probably has reservations since she has a son.

Also, Walrus/Vampire Cammy ftw!

1623590336952.png

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Is there any site or post with the last news and pics of the creator. Is very difficult to find them in this site

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How is the loan problem a trivial matter? How is it not personal? Maya's life depends on it and it is not at all a trivial matter for her. If it is not personal then she can tell and ask help from Prof. Burke , Quinn and anyone else in the campus.

I couldn't understand what you meant by the p.s. Are you trying to say that I am over-reacting and exaggerating ?

No not at all, I never take these light discussions personally but I am dumbfounded by how people are trying to prove that a particular character is useless and shit who is full of problems etc again and again...it just gets on my nerves.
you did not understand what I wanted to say

Mc already knows why Maya needs the free tuition, that's the personal and confidential part of the matter. and Maya trusts him enough to share with him her plan
The details of the loan are a personal matter? That need this proven trust?

God willing that Maya would go to a professor and ask him how a student loan works and what involves her being a co-borrower....

Reactions: `Ray` and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Is there any site or post with the last news and pics of the creator. Is very difficult to find them in this site
The only way to get the latest updates is to join the Patreon, there are many sites where the Patreon content leaks, sometimes surprisingly quickly (there are some games that I'm supporting that leak here before they're available to me on Patreon), but for reliability and completeness of content, Patreon is the only way.

Reactions: Adolfo

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

I mean it is kinda Maya's fault right. If Quinn had Maya working the street corner she would be swimming in doe. :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
(obvious sarcasm)

ChipLecsap problem with Maya is that she prevents him from dicking Josy 24/7. :BootyTime:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No not at all, I never take these light discussions personally but I am dumbfounded by how some people are trying to prove that a particular character is useless and shit who is full of problems etc again and again...it just gets on my nerves.
It is that you notice that having almost 5k of messages and at least having 3k of messages against Maya and that is a level that not even an ex-boyfriend could reach :ROFLMAO:

weeb_1999

May 6, 2019
damn this game so good. I would support DrPinkCake's Patreon if I had the money to do it. Can't wait for further releases. Also it's funny how this game isn't mentioned so often when someone recommends good porn games

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes