Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
A bit out of the blue but... I can't help but wonder how Heather's tits will look as she bounces on the MC dick :unsure:
Yet another mystery that only the good doctor can provide answers for
I guess it's coming, i talked with her in the kitchen during the HOT's party and i gave her some drinks and she was quite friendly especially after learning that Tommy is cheating.
So maybe we will have a more intimate conversation soon!

Reactions: Niu6609

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Don't remember the other options but it is not that bad. At least it looks like something a college student could use to attend classes. :p (y)
In the game winter is coming as GRR Martin would say, Haloween in slutty clothing would make everybody getting a cold.:sick:

And !!!! Oh my god i just realise that Quinn is now in the banner with the 5 other main girls !!!!
What an idiot i didn't notice, my actual favorite girl is there, it's a miracle!!!

After playing this game for the 5th time i definitely falled in love with Quinn, two days ago i was living the scene where you help Quinn after she got punched and the love scene that follows with the perfect music got me in the guts.
Really Quinn is the most interesting and complex character and maybe the main character as she is involved in most importent events, on one side she is a bitch and another she is so lovable.
I didn't understand why she wasn't in the top 5, she deserved it more than many others, now she is in the top 6 and the first in the row!!
Long live the Quinn!!!:love::love::love:
screenshot0610.png
screenshot0659.png

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Quinn is such a bitch, she's the type of woman that when she's 30 probably going to live in the streets like a dope fiend, or probably gonna get killed. If she manages to finish college, she's probably going to live off onlyfans account.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
And Josy, Maya and Sage will graduate, then have a little job, then marry a little husband, live a little life with some children, then they will divorce and become some Karen!!:ROFLMAO:

Jan 12, 2019
Quinn is such a bitch, she's the type of woman that when she's 30 probably going to live in the streets like a dope fiend, or probably gonna get killed. If she manages to finish college, she's probably going to live off onlyfans account.
And Josy, Maya and Sage will graduate, then have a little job, then marry a little husband, live a little life with some children, then they will divorce and become some Karen!!:ROFLMAO:
Jesus Christ guys. What's with the judgemental and superficial comments? We just vibing out here. I mean, say what you want. I ain't about to stop ya, but damn. Take some chill pills my guy.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
I guess it's coming, i talked with her in the kitchen during the HOT's party and i gave her some drinks and she was quite friendly especially after learning that Tommy is cheating.
Yeah, we may have not fucked her but I feel we finally made the first few steps towards that endgame. I wonder what episode 8 will bring

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm colourblind....:confused:
so I'm not easily distracted

I don't understand what you mean though... the times in the game are accelerated, except for this damn debt, which in addition to being overexposed with all the credibility doubts it leaves.

The fact that Maya takes so long to explain the deception she's undergone makes both narrative and emotional little sense.

She tells an almost unknown MC that her father hates her, doesn't accept what she is, and has never supported her. it seems to me a very difficult confession to make, something that I would find difficult to tell even to a close friend.

instead to tell him that his loan had a double signature it takes 7 chapters... and you think that in the 8th chapter there will still be a clarification.... to tell something that nobody cares about, neither to us players, nor to MC
if she had told it in the third chapter what would have changed in the story? absolutely nothing, it's not a narrative forcing, but a descriptive one of Maya
let's hope she told Sage.....

I don't have this confidence in Maya's change, because it's not something limited to MC, not even with Josy or Derek she has a more sincere, more direct relationship, she's like that
I think the biggest mistake that people make about that damn loan is that it's something DPC had planned out at the beginning of the story. I don't believe that, I think it's something that he came up with 'on the fly'. It just has that air of desperate improvisation about it and I also think that the ep7 revelation was something he threw in as an attempt to quell the criticism over the ep6 reveal. If that weak story about the loan was something that he had planned from the beginning, then that's just really sad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Niu6609

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
In the game winter is coming as GRR Martin would say, Haloween in slutty clothing would make everybody getting a cold.:sick:

And !!!! Oh my god i just realise that Quinn is now in the banner with the 5 other main girls !!!!
I like your enthusiasm but Quinn was always there, even in the old one. ;)
banner1.jpg

She still is a side girl though, not a LI.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
He's not even in a scene. It's just an image of her father.

And your theories are not cannon, I don't care how many bastards you think are running around.

Yes I already said that, and pointed to Chad's shoes in Troy's room as assets that people thought were just "reused".
I think you're theory about the shoes was pretty on point, and it's a theory that's pretty much proven by the reveal at the end of ep7.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy is afraid that she will lose both of them (Maya, MC). She has no problems meeting new people, but apparently she loves them both.But she could lose both of them only if she made big mistakes or if there are twins and the MC and Maya decide for the other Josy/Josephine.

I think that she has made big mistakes or there really is a twin. I have noticed something very strange. I have written before that Josy has a darker skin color in the first sex scene of EP7. And she really has it. When the MC splashes Josy on her back, I saw these lighter edges. At first I thought it was another reflection. But it isn't. A tanning cream comes off the skin. Where do we see such tanning cream. At Tybald's in the bed box next to the melon and in EP2 in the Alpha locker room next to a tennis racket.

screenshot0002.png

That gives me a crazy idea. Jamie once said that the DIK's are different than other fraternities. What if Josy can live at the MC in the DIK Mansion when she has to go through some kind of Hell Week.For that, of course, she has to perform certain tasks at the Preps, as Derek and the MC did before. In the process, she may have taken the tanning cream with her. In EP5 at the preps party, the tanning cream is no longer there. And the melon also has some oddities. Slip of Jill, picture of Jill and a small hole in the melon. What if Josy bit a piece out of the melon and then took a picture with her cell phone. We know that Josy has her cell phone with her. Where did Josy and Maya come from before they went into the room where the MC then hit. And the MC puts his DIK jacket around Josy in EP7.

screenshot0009.png

However, on the Hell Week list of the MC and Derek were also other things.

But the worst for Josy and Maya fans comes now (I am Josy and Maya fan myself). See the shoes. compare them to the shoes from the sex scene with Josy in EP5. Then look at Josy's shoes at the party. Very different. The text confuses me a lot though. If you agree 10, if you disagree 5. In my playthroughs the MC said if he disagrees he doesn't like the necklace. That's 4 red roses. I do not know. Red Rose instead of Pink Rose.Maybe mistakes that Josy/Josephine has made or will make. What is also interesting is that she wears an arm ring on her right arm. Also check out the room in EP5 at Preps Party where the MC finds the clothes. A black and red bed. A moon clobus in the corner. Family pictures above the bookshelf. The clothes are also the right size. Who will the room be? Yes, everyone thinks a preps now. But what if it's not?

screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png
screenshot0004.png

On the screenshot we see a blonde Josy copy. Arm ring on the left side. The blonde hair could indicate the threesome with Maya. The clothes also point to Josy. But the interesting thing is what Derek says.
Derek "Camilla really spoiled me."
MC "Still thinking about her, huh?"
Derek "Yeah..."
Derek "You think that's a bad idea?"
It can answer the MC. But look at the couples on this screenshot. On the right is a couple of three. For Derek, that could represent Ashley, Cam, and Derek if you answer no.

screenshot0012.png screenshot0011.png

But now for the best part. If there really are two Josy's, that is twin (Josy and Josephine), maybe the MC in EP7 could get Josephine (EP5 tail hangout tail drawing) during the first sex, then the sex Maya (EP5 name on Maya's arm) and at the end sex with Josy (EP5 hangout heart). This could amount to the MC getting Josy and Maya for a relationship and fucking Josephine for fun whenever he wants.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There could also be a gay MC. Sage makes that a topic. Could explain the one last screenshots of the MC on the Preps porch.

screenshot0006.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't understand sarcasm, do you? :ROFLMAO:

Besides, I wrote that it is a picture.:rolleyes:
Dude, I think that's unfair suggesting people can't pick up your sarcastic tone. There are two ways to determine sarcasm on the Internet, the employment of the ever-so-subtle [sarcasm] tag, or a departure from one's normal style of prose.

Your modus operandi is wild, unsubstantiated theories, how the fuck could anyone gauge if you're being sarcastic? :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, maybe you're right about the sarcasm. :rolleyes:

So my theories are wild, I agree. But mostly I justify them.:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
You're right technically my Mc's Dick is already finished with/in her. :ROFLMAO: Still don't want her to OD though !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We will see what will happens with Tommy. I doubt that his addiction problem will be gone automatically I'm sure it's not over yet...

And you're right Riona is cutest indeed ! I just don’t want to think of anything bad happening to this cutie. :love:
View attachment 1243165
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is anyone else confused or disappointed by the fact that you can only help Riona if you fuck her in episode 7? The official guide: "Riona will text you if you got her lewd scene this episode". So my MC has to cheat on Bella, Jill, Josy and/or Maya in order to help out a friend? That's dumb. My MC would help regardless.

I really hope there is another way that the MC can help Riona in the future. I'm not keen on replaying 2 out of my 3 saves because of some contrivance on whether or not Riona asks for help. I've been friendly with her in every save.

This is my least favorite thing about episode 7, along with Sage acting superficial. Riona must be protected at all costs. :love:

Or am I the only one that doesn't have the MC fuck her when he's on the CHICK path?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is anyone else confused or disappointed by the fact that you can only help Riona if you fuck her in episode 7? The official guide: "Riona will text you if you got her lewd scene this episode". So my MC has to cheat on Bella, Jill, Josy and/or Maya in order to help out a friend? That's dumb. My MC would help regardless.

I really hope there is another way that the MC can help Riona in the future. I'm not keen on replaying 2 out of my 3 saves because of some contrivance on whether or not Riona asks for help. I've been friendly with her in every save.

This is my least favorite thing about episode 7, along with Sage acting superficial. Riona must be protected at all costs. :love:

Or am I the only one that doesn't have the MC fuck her when he's on the CHICK path?
ME. I feel the same very much. I would definitely love to help her, but I already in trouble with Josy , Jill, Sage :ROFLMAO:. I mean if Riona and Camilla would be able to keep their mouth shut :ROFLMAO:,
like MC :

Unfortunately the same cannot be said about the Hots, who love to bragging about MC, and how He Fucked them all, or whos ass He think is the best etc etc:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. So eventually, these gossips will end up in Josy ear too, or Jill. and poor Jill was barely able to hold herself together when She realized that MC had sex with , Josy and Sage. :ROFLMAO:. She would probably passing out if she find out that MC basically fucked a whole sorority :ROFLMAO:. and Im sure Josy also not accept this much of an open relationship. so this is really a high price to pay for helping Riona:ROFLMAO:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Maya talks to MC about her loan problem as soon as she meets him, then freezes immediately after, because, rightly, they've just met.

From then on she involves him more and more in the free tuition issue.

The fact that Maya is gay, that her father is an asshole, count for nothing in this. Maya trusts MC enough to ask him for help with Quinn right after the griding, she trusts him enough to believe him about Quinn, she trusts him enough to accept his help for the scavenger hunt (a scene that cynically seen from the outside looks like a last ditch attempt by Mc to get laid), but she never trusts him enough to be crystal clear on the matter

Maya is someone who has secrets, who if she knows things doesn't share them except when it's too late. I don't even consider that a flaw, it's the way DPC writes her.

the episode of the keys to the room is in my opinion incredible, one of those obvious forcings to the suspension of disbelief we talk about. Maya knows that her father has the keys to her room but she doesn't warn anyone (at least that we know of, maybe she told Josy? I don't think so, but in that case it doesn't matter, we have two idiots instead of one) she relies on him or Derek (who she should tell her father anyway) to warn her in time

level of safety: crossing the street at night with eyes closed

now what will she have told Sage? half of half of the things she would need to know to help her
Definitely agree with that. It's just the way she's written. Her characterization. She simply believes what people tell her. She doesn't want people to get involved in her personal issues unless they're close to her.

Personally, I believe she's told Sage the bare minimum; Sage asked about why she wanted the free tuition, Maya gave her the breakdown of exactly what she's facing. She probably didn't give Sage any insight into her sexuality or relationships, and just mostly described the loan situation she's trapped in currently. After all, Sage was persistent enough to even visit her in her dorm and open up to her, thereby gaining some of her trust, resulting in Maya being able to explain her problem to Sage since she wanted to know after all. They might've had a discussion on possible solutions, and I'm thinking it might've involved Sage's family (not really sure since it was one sentence and it was vague). Good thing is, Maya seemed like she had a burden lifted off her shoulders after talking to Sage, so I'm glad she opened up. Now we just wait to see exactly what they discussed in future episodes.

She's plus three now, so looks like we're gonna have to help her out and bring it back to plus two soon :BootyTime:

I think the biggest mistake that people make about that damn loan is that it's something DPC had planned out at the beginning of the story. I don't believe that, I think it's something that he came up with 'on the fly'. It just has that air of desperate improvisation about it and I also think that the ep7 revelation was something he threw in as an attempt to quell the criticism over the ep6 reveal. If that weak story about the loan was something that he had planned from the beginning, then that's just really sad.
It's plausible, because it just came out of the blue. He wanted a valid reason for Maya to have needed the free tuition, and he might've had a separate idea for it at the early stages of the game. However, he might've shot it down and came up with something else, which is the loan.

It could also have been prepared since the early stages of preparation, however he didn't put much thought into it and considered it a plot device just to add to Maya's drama and didn't really do much research into it, instead just basing it off what little knowledge he had regarding student loans. If that was the case, he definitely didn't consider it to be an important aspect of the game, thus it'll probably be resolved in the next 1 or 2 episodes. I hope it is, because I don't want this loan thing to haunt Maya for the rest for the game when we could have character development and just not give a shit about fucking student loans.

There could also be a gay MC. Sage makes that a topic. Could explain the one last screenshots of the MC on the Preps porch.

View attachment 1243426
MC on the preps' porch is a scene you get when you signal the DIKs, innit? I've seen it a good number of times, so can't really get onboard with this 'gay MC' thing.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021

Agree, I'm not a huge fan of the saying "The way through a man's woman's heart is through his her stomach pussy". That's how things worked for the HOTs.

Also how MC can get straight to fucking Sage when in the non-fuckbuddy route. It's doing a disservice to the fuckbuddy route and I also liked a more gradual buildup. Perhaps they should simply make out in this episode and defer the fucking to the next episode.

Reactions: Icekatana and DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes