DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Maya talks to MC about her loan problem as soon as she meets him, then freezes immediately after, because, rightly, they've just met.

From then on she involves him more and more in the free tuition issue.

The fact that Maya is gay, that her father is an asshole, count for nothing in this. Maya trusts MC enough to ask him for help with Quinn right after the griding, she trusts him enough to believe him about Quinn, she trusts him enough to accept his help for the scavenger hunt (a scene that cynically seen from the outside looks like a last ditch attempt by Mc to get laid), but she never trusts him enough to be crystal clear on the matter

Maya is someone who has secrets, who if she knows things doesn't share them except when it's too late. I don't even consider that a flaw, it's the way DPC writes her.

the episode of the keys to the room is in my opinion incredible, one of those obvious forcings to the suspension of disbelief we talk about. Maya knows that her father has the keys to her room but she doesn't warn anyone (at least that we know of, maybe she told Josy? I don't think so, but in that case it doesn't matter, we have two idiots instead of one) she relies on him or Derek (who she should tell her father anyway) to warn her in time

level of safety: crossing the street at night with eyes closed

now what will she have told Sage? half of half of the things she would need to know to help her
As I've said before, I think several of the posters have pushed suspension of disbelief to it's limits with this game, but to each their own.

Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia article that I think explains the problem.

"Not all authors believe that "suspension of disbelief" adequately characterizes the audience's relationship to imaginative works of art. challenges this concept in his essay " ", choosing instead the of secondary belief based on inner of reality. Tolkien says that, in order for the narrative to work, the reader must believe that what they read is within the secondary reality of the . By focusing on creating an , the author makes secondary belief possible. Tolkien argues that suspension of disbelief is only necessary when the work has failed to create secondary belief, saying that from that point on, the spell is broken, and the reader ceases to be immersed in the story, and so must make a conscious effort to suspend their disbelief or else give up on it entirely."

Reactions: ename144 and LoDoN-

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
I have a definite premonition. But whether it is true I do not know. Nick writes the MC that he would like to swap places with him, that the MC also comes to the Pink Rose. I could imagine that he might meet people there that we have not seen yet. Vinny, Zoey. Maybe he also meets Mona. Or Josy and Maya make the MC a birthday present, which I personally would find doubtful, because I don't want that. A very crazy idea is that the MC gets in the middle of a police raid.

But Zoey shows up for spring break at the latest.
About Vinny, Tommy didn't like Vinny, and they always had a fight Nick talked to MC about it

I think Vinny would have been fitting for him as a leader
Mc made the same stance on the stairs when he was giving a speech in front of everyone. It is the same stance as Vinny when he was giving a speech
And I think that Tommy didn't like it

And I know that you can bring the two pictures while they are giving the speech and you will notice the same stance except for the speech of course
The two have the role of an influential leader

And I think Nick is in contact with Vinny even if doesn't show it, but they had a very strong friendship

You even find Nick sitting in Vinny's room and remembering the moments when MC entered him in one of the episodes

I don't think the relationship is over between them, but I think they are still in contact

The summary of my talk, MC, could be a new Vinny , turn to drugs, and be a leader

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh, I just realized something, since this game is college theme and Dpc is writin which probably means he can add suicide as a tragic event for his game
I think that DPC will not do anything with suicide or murder. DPC binds each player to his LI's. And that very intensively. In EP7, DIK was punished more or less severely. I think that if the MC cheats the LI's will do the same. Tommy's rule. Derek tells the MC that he needs a thicker skin. There will also be confusion. Some look a lot like the MC. The Halloween party will probably not be fun for the MC. If you are an Assman, on the DIK laptop the MC is titled Assman. Who knows what pictures are in there. For example, in EP5 there is a drone flying around the house. It belongs to Bert. Now you know who the Peeping Tom is. But there's another peeping tom that you could kick in the ass in EP4 on the Derek route because he peeped through a crack in the door. Fucking around in EP5 is dangerous because of the porch.

DPC prepare everything for the MC to find out about his LI's, which will cause heartache. The first hints of this are already in EP1 and EP2. In EP1 you have the option to forgive Steve the knom or not. In EP2, Josy asks a question after she tells you about her father. Whether it is okay to cheat and change partners if it makes someone happy. Or something like that.
At the beginning of EP4 Josy says that she has and makes mistakes. That doesn't sound very confidence inspiring to me either. At the end of EP4 Josy says that Maya has priority for her. In EP7 Josy says that the Hot's also have merit possibilities.

I don't know how you see it, but I prefer to prepare for something like this to not be surprised. If it doesn't turn out that way, that's fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Niu6609

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
About Vinny, Tommy didn't like Vinny, and they always had a fight Nick talked to MC about it

I think Vinny would have been fitting for him as a leader
Mc made the same stance on the stairs when he was giving a speech in front of everyone. It is the same stance as Vinny when he was giving a speech
And I think that Tommy didn't like it

And I know that you can bring the two pictures while they are giving the speech and you will notice the same stance except for the speech of course
The two have the role of an influential leader

And I think Nick is in contact with Vinny even if doesn't show it, but they had a very strong friendship

You even find Nick sitting in Vinny's room and remembering the moments when MC entered him in one of the episodes

I don't think the relationship is over between them, but I think they are still in contact

The summary of my talk, MC, could be a new Vinny , turn to drugs, and be a leader
I think there was more going on between Vinny and Tommy. What I don't know. But the DIK code was spoken about it.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
I think that DPC will not do anything with suicide or murder. DPC binds each player to his LI's. And that very intensively. In EP7, DIK was punished more or less severely. I think that if the MC cheats the LI's will do the same. Tommy's rule. Derek tells the MC that he needs a thicker skin. There will also be confusion. Some look a lot like the MC. The Halloween party will probably not be fun for the MC. If you are an Assman, on the DIK laptop the MC is titled Assman. Who knows what pictures are in there. For example, in EP5 there is a drone flying around the house. It belongs to Bert. Now you know who the Peeping Tom is. But there's another peeping tom that you could kick in the ass in EP4 on the Derek route because he peeped through a crack in the door. Fucking around in EP5 is dangerous because of the porch.

DPC prepare everything for the MC to find out about his LI's, which will cause heartache. The first hints of this are already in EP1 and EP2. In EP1 you have the option to forgive Steve the knom or not. In EP2, Josy asks a question after she tells you about her father. Whether it is okay to cheat and change partners if it makes someone happy. Or something like that.
At the beginning of EP4 Josy says that she has and makes mistakes. That doesn't sound very confidence inspiring to me either. At the end of EP4 Josy says that Maya has priority for her. In EP7 Josy says that the Hot's also have merit possibilities.

I don't know how you see it, but I prefer to prepare for something like this to not be surprised. If it doesn't turn out that way, that's fine.
This talk is good, but it is a one-sided talk
Maya mentioned that she is afraid of losing either of the two and is afraid of being alone

If we look at Maya's psychological conditions, we will not find her in the best condition when she ends up alone
When you are alone what will you think that she is a weak character not strong enough Of course the idea of suicide here exists when she is alone

Josy is an airy person who loves to have fun and discover things, who doesn't like to stay in a bubble
That was when she met Jill and when she found out about Quinn
She didn't stand with her friend but wanted to get closer with other people and get to know other people

Being so close to Jill is not a good thing given her history I can tell it's not certain but just a guess that she will sleep with Jill

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Maya trusts MC enough to ask him for help with Quinn right after the griding, she trusts him enough to believe him about Quinn, she trusts him enough to accept his help for the scavenger hunt (a scene that cynically seen from the outside looks like a last ditch attempt by Mc to get laid), but she never trusts him enough to be crystal clear on the matter
In EP 1, as soon as Maya ends the Introduction to the Campus, We get a option to hug her...:WaitWhat:. Both of them just met few minutes ago and They can even hug? The next day during Lunch, We can go out for lunch with Maya...:WaitWhat: this soon?

I believe that this is the Pace of Story. First, a small step, then a step which also is small but a little more than the previous one, and the same cycle repeats throughout the Game.

We spend 2 or 3 nights with Maya, learn about her and she learns about MC. They can be called friends at this point. Ep1 has three to four days in total and we have had multiple interactions with Maya. Hell in Ep1 or 2, ep1 more probably MC says to Maya -''it's too late'', saying that he is falling in love with her. Look at the Pace game is going , it's too fast.

What Maya asks MC to trust in ep2 is nothing in front of her main problem. She starts simple, trust me in ep1, scavenger hunt...see it's happening once again, it starts small but then starts getting bigger...the situations I am talking about *ahem*. By ep7, Maya already has a lot of trust in MC and in ep8 , I know she will tell the whole matter.

And you are correct Felice, Maya does not have any flaw, it's just the way DPC wanted to write her. Nothing we can change about that...

I believe, in ep8 we will get a full backstory of what Maya told Sage, until then...let's talk about your favorite color...*sips*:coffee:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In EP 1, as soon as Maya ends the Introduction to the Campus, We get a option to hug her...:WaitWhat:. Both of them just met few minutes ago and They can even hug? The next day during Lunch, We can go out for lunch with Maya...:WaitWhat: this soon?

I believe that this is the Pace of Story. First, a small step, then a step which also is small but a little more than the previous one, and the same cycle repeats throughout the Game.

We spend 2 or 3 nights with Maya, learn about her and she learns about MC. They can be called friends at this point. Ep1 has three to four days in total and we have had multiple interactions with Maya. Hell in Ep1 or 2, ep1 more probably MC says to Maya -''it's too late'', saying that he is falling in love with her. Look at the Pace game is going , it's too fast.

What Maya asks MC to trust in ep2 is nothing in front of her main problem. She starts simple, trust me in ep1, scavenger hunt...see it's happening once again, it starts small but then starts getting bigger...the situations I am talking about *ahem*. By ep7, Maya already has a lot of trust in MC and in ep8 , I know she will tell the whole matter.

And you are correct Felice, Maya does not have any flaw, it's just the way DPC wanted to write her. Nothing we can change about that...

I believe, in ep8 we will get a full backstory of what Maya told Sage, until then...let's talk about your favorite color...*sips*:coffee:
I'm colourblind....:confused:
so I'm not easily distracted

I don't understand what you mean though... the times in the game are accelerated, except for this damn debt, which in addition to being overexposed with all the credibility doubts it leaves.

The fact that Maya takes so long to explain the deception she's undergone makes both narrative and emotional little sense.

She tells an almost unknown MC that her father hates her, doesn't accept what she is, and has never supported her. it seems to me a very difficult confession to make, something that I would find difficult to tell even to a close friend.

instead to tell him that his loan had a double signature it takes 7 chapters... and you think that in the 8th chapter there will still be a clarification.... to tell something that nobody cares about, neither to us players, nor to MC
if she had told it in the third chapter what would have changed in the story? absolutely nothing, it's not a narrative forcing, but a descriptive one of Maya
let's hope she told Sage.....

I don't have this confidence in Maya's change, because it's not something limited to MC, not even with Josy or Derek she has a more sincere, more direct relationship, she's like that

Jan 30, 2021

Maya just be like : " I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one .
I'm a Bitch,
I'm Your Lover ,
I'm Your Friend ,
I'm Your Sister
I'm a Sinner
I'm a Saint
And I do not feel ashamed ... "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where has the time gone ?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Maya just be like : " I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one .
I'm a Bitch,
I'm Your Lover ,
I'm Your Friend ,
I'm Your Sister
I'm a Sinner
I'm a Saint
And I do not feel ashamed ... "

Where has the time gone ?
I think we should create a sub forum dedicated to Maya arguments, and ban every single discussion of her here. It's not healthy that every single day every single argument is over her. There is a story next to that girl.

Jan 30, 2021
I think we should create a sub forum dedicated to Maya arguments, and ban every single discussion of her here. It's not healthy that every single day every single argument is over her. There is a story next to that girl.
there is nothing anyone can say to change my mind about Maya ... chapter 8 can

Keep Calm and Keep Loving Maya

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
there is nothing anyone can say to change my mind about Maya ... chapter 8 can

Keep Calm and Keep Loving Maya
Oh no, not healthy for me. I love bizantine arguments wich become increasingly more hostile. Healthy for thoose poor people who came here couse they love the game and find a group of madman who obsessively argue over the same for the last 7 months at least.

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My girl ❤
ep7_maya37.jpg

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You should not talk things up.

So you think the image in EP1 is not a flashback? Well then, fuck the wall. Neil had contact with Lynette's father for 18-19 years. That's news.

The guy with red hair talk a lot about tax savings and a business meeting. Read it again.

But we didn't learn in EP1 that Jill had a sister. Again, fuck the wall. We even learn she's a Royce much later.

If you had read my theories better, you would have known why. The inheritance from the MC came with a lawyer's letter which Neil and the MC didn't understand. I could very well imagine that there was also a life insurance policy for Lynette, which is certainly not small. Lynette's father could have been a fornicator and fathered a bastard. Accordingly Lynette's brother.

In the game, every woman is inseminated at some point.
He's not even in a scene. It's just an image of her father.

And your theories are not cannon, I don't care how many bastards you think are running around.

"DPC tends to re-use assets in different places" ↓↓↓

It is not necessarily a Hint or something. It could be a re-used asset as well. And it's not like it was the one and only suit in the whole world.
Yes I already said that, and pointed to Chad's shoes in Troy's room as assets that people thought were just "reused".

Reactions: `Ray` and shazba

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Oh, I just realized something, since this game is college theme and Dpc is writin which probably means he can add suicide as a tragic event for his game
This is for sure. There will be one character who will commit suicide, and most likely the cause of suicide will be treason, excessive drug use, or premeditated murder because of sex.

Lots of sex and easy access to it makes it kinda fishy
Suicide I don't know... Right now I don't think there is a character who's really depressed or is suicidal...
Quinn on the overhand she could possibly have an overdose... She definitely hangs out with the wrong crowd (Vinny and Buddy), like you said drug, murder, treason and sex always seem to be around her environment. And she keeps looking at that 8 ball like an addict... It won’t be enough to OD but I think it brought back a bad memory in her. :unsure:
I hope she doesn't OD ! My DIK MC is not finished with her ! ;)

Tommy also uses drugs, but right he seems to be in withdrawal. And more interested in fucking strippers then doing drugs right now. It's best to have a sex addiction then a heroin addiction. :LOL:

Riona on the overhand... She's mostly high on weed all the time. You can't overdose on weed obviously ! But let’s just hope she'll never go to the higher stuff. She should just hand out with Camila more ! I never really like the abusive part of Quinn and drug addiction mixed with prostitution is never a good mix...

• Sad
Reactions: Icekatana
Jan 30, 2021
Oh no, not healthy for me. I love bizantine arguments wich become increasingly more hostile. Healthy for thoose poor people who came here couse they love the game and find a group of madman who obsessively argue over the same for the last 7 months at least.
you need break from forums . play something else meantime for few days .

Suicide I don't know...

I hope she doesn't OD ! My DIK MC is not finished with her ! ;)
you mean your MCs dick ? :ROFLMAO:

Tommy also uses drugs, but right he seems to be in withdrawal.
yeah thats the vibe im getting my experice with abuse is only
from games and movies so i could be wrong and he could be
just getting high all this time.

Riona on the overhand...
Rio is to smart to OD or Suicide .:coffee: and she looks cute without makeup

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
you need break from forums . play something else meantime for few days .

you mean your MCs dick ? :ROFLMAO:

yeah thats the vibe im getting my experice with abuse is only
from games and movies so i could be wrong and he could be
just getting high all this time.

Rio is to smart to OD or Suicide .:coffee: and she looks cute without makeup
You're right technically my Mc's Dick is already finished with/in her. :ROFLMAO: Still don't want her to OD though !
We will see what will happens with Tommy. I doubt that his addiction problem will be gone automatically I'm sure it's not over yet...

And you're right Riona is cutest indeed ! I just don’t want to think of anything bad happening to this cutie. :love:
Riona.PNG

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
As I've said before, I think several of the posters have pushed suspension of disbelief to it's limits with this game, but to each their own.

Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia article that I think explains the problem.

"Not all authors believe that "suspension of disbelief" adequately characterizes the audience's relationship to imaginative works of art. challenges this concept in his essay " ", choosing instead the of secondary belief based on inner of reality. Tolkien says that, in order for the narrative to work, the reader must believe that what they read is within the secondary reality of the . By focusing on creating an , the author makes secondary belief possible. Tolkien argues that suspension of disbelief is only necessary when the work has failed to create secondary belief, saying that from that point on, the spell is broken, and the reader ceases to be immersed in the story, and so must make a conscious effort to suspend their disbelief or else give up on it entirely."
I think it's a good approach. However, DPC takes it to the extreme. That's why the warning at the beginning of the game. DPC deliberately uses psycho-logical elements to influence people's psyche. The colors and also the music are a good indication of this. Everyone likes the music and DPC uses it consciously. Music is a direct way to the heart and soul of a person. The color implies certain feelings. And that with the lyrics, you have described well. DPC knows exactly what he is doing.

Reactions: Niu6609

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I haven't got a lot to report this week as I've been focused and worked on animations.

Earlier this week, I reached 100 posed animations, so that's a nice milestone for the episode.

I haven't started working on animations for some scenes I have big plans for yet, and I'm far from done with overall animation work.

However, I will start working on static renders soon to get some previews posted on Patreon.

All in all, it's going well and I have a mountain of work ahead of me for this episode.

Poll news
A cosmetic poll for Maya ended today and it was a split vote between the different tiers - just like last week's poll.

It was very close in all four polls. The $10 and $15 polls voted for option number 2, whereas $25 and +$30 voted for option number 4.

When tallying the votes, the overall result was:

41.2% for option number 2

40.2% for option number 4

And the winner of the poll is thus option number 2.

Soon, a poll for "Special Renders - Other girls" will start. And as mentioned in an earlier update, these redesigned polls will strive towards balancing the number of renders/render sets for the girls. These polls are subject to further change in the future.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Don't remember the other options but it is not that bad. At least it looks like something a college student could use to attend classes. :p (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes