ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Agree, I'm not a huge fan of the saying "The way through a man's woman's heart is through his her stomach pussy". That's how things worked for the HOTs.

Also how MC can get straight to fucking Sage when in the non-fuckbuddy route. It's doing a disservice to the fuckbuddy route and I also liked a more gradual buildup. Perhaps they should simply make out in this episode and defer the fucking to the next episode.
I hold myself to my theory of Sage simply really, really, like really wanted to get laid :ROFLMAO: . and She was ready to say anything:ROFLMAO:, and in the non F buddy party you ,or the MC is just finally gives in, if you agree.

Cain Ig

May 22, 2020
Is anyone else confused or disappointed by the fact that you can only help Riona if you fuck her in episode 7? The official guide: "Riona will text you if you got her lewd scene this episode". So my MC has to cheat on Bella, Jill, Josy and/or Maya in order to help out a friend? That's dumb. My MC would help regardless.

I really hope there is another way that the MC can help Riona in the future. I'm not keen on replaying 2 out of my 3 saves because of some contrivance on whether or not Riona asks for help. I've been friendly with her in every save.

This is my least favorite thing about episode 7, along with Sage acting superficial. Riona must be protected at all costs. :love:

Or am I the only one that doesn't have the MC fuck her when he's on the CHICK path?
The fact that the MC DOES NOT get into it (but almost did) with neither Bella nor Jill, and can not even help out Riona just because he is not a dick. This does "Jerk my Chain" a lot since the MC has a heroic personality but the only help he can provide is a little bit of Sex?

Reactions: Icekatana

Cain Ig

May 22, 2020
Quinn is such a bitch, she's the type of woman that when she's 30 probably going to live in the streets like a dope fiend, or probably gonna get killed. If she manages to finish college, she's probably going to live off onlyfans account.
To each their own, but, keep in mind that the internet (this forum) is a dark place...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is anyone else confused or disappointed by the fact that you can only help Riona if you fuck her in episode 7? The official guide: "Riona will text you if you got her lewd scene this episode". So my MC has to cheat on Bella, Jill, Josy and/or Maya in order to help out a friend? That's dumb. My MC would help regardless.

I really hope there is another way that the MC can help Riona in the future. I'm not keen on replaying 2 out of my 3 saves because of some contrivance on whether or not Riona asks for help. I've been friendly with her in every save.

This is my least favorite thing about episode 7, along with Sage acting superficial. Riona must be protected at all costs. :love:

Or am I the only one that doesn't have the MC fuck her when he's on the CHICK path?
yes, what confuses me most is that it's Riona's individual choice, so Mc remains uninvolved even if he's in a "relationship" with Quinn, for example.

The stalker is strictly Riona's problem, which seems pretty strange to me.

suppose something really happens, if MC is a real loyal customer of the restaurant, he will be able to help her (probably) otherwise Riona will suffer the price which could fall on Quinn too

Cain Ig

May 22, 2020
yes, what confuses me most is that it's Riona's individual choice, so Mc remains uninvolved even if he's in a "relationship" with Quinn, for example.

suppose something really happens, if MC is a real loyal customer of the restaurant, he will be able to help her (probably) otherwise Riona will suffer the price which could fall on Quinn too
I get that Mc is a nice guy and that he has a lot on his plate, this is problematic for plot since he'd help out nearly everyone for nearly anything. This could just be the developers way of saying you choose your own consequences, however that just is not reality, the situation I mean. Riona has every right if in either the Mc's or even the DIKS good graces to ask for help not just be ignored.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

or the drugs make Riona paranoid :unsure: . Eventually drugs will have negative effects. May be a little side story, to help Riona get off from the stuff :unsure:.regardless, the walkthrough mention the Riona part.
Still its sad the only way to help her is only avilable if you fuck her.:(.
MY side girl list are definitely : 1, Riona. , 2 Lilly. 3, Mel. 4, Camy. 5, Envy - Sorry , Nicole I hate kids - :ROFLMAO:.
but really only the first 2 are the one who I could imagine a "relationship" to my MC. Rio and Lily are the one who I see some potential. :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I get that Mc is a nice guy and that he has a lot on his plate, this is problematic for plot since he'd help out nearly everyone for nearly anything. This could just be the developers way of saying you choose your own consequences, however that just is not reality, the situation I mean. Riona has every right if in either the Mc's or even the DIKS good graces to ask for help not just be ignored.
you are right about that
and a Mc who has to take care of Jill or Maya already has his work cut out for him, but it still seems strange to me that the issue of Rion's stalker doesn't involve Mc even though he's still in a relationship with Quinn, who until proven otherwise should be the cause or the real target of the stalker.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
or the drugs make Riona paranoid :unsure: . Eventually drugs will have negative effects. May be a little side story, to help Riona get off from the stuff :unsure:.regardless, the walkthrough mention the Riona part.
MY side girl list are definitely : 1, Riona. , 2 Lilly. 3, Mel. 4, Camy. 5, Envy - Sorry , Nicole I hate kids - :ROFLMAO:.
but really only the first 2 are the one who I could imagine a "relationship" to my MC. Rio and Lily are the one who I see some potential. :unsure:
Whaaaat.... you put Lily and Mel before Camila and Nicole. Lily maybe, but Mel... how dare you? :D Riona and Camila are the best side girls in the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it could also be all Riona's paranoia, but it's an aspect that has been stressed too much i think

my impression is that an MC who has no ties with Riona and Quinn will completely suffer the consequences of drug trafficking, while an MC who hangs out with them will try to contain them, failing (because whatever is planned has to happen anyway for the plot)

i.e. Mc even if he knows about the stalker i doubt he will be able to solve the problem

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Whaaaat.... you put Lily and Mel before Camila and Nicole. Lily maybe, but Mel... how dare you? :D Riona and Camila are the best side girls in the game.
I was hesitant with Camila. :ROFLMAO:. okay, I put her in the 3rd place :ROFLMAO:. Lilly, less hot than Camy, but, she seem more intriguing character. Camy, is there from the beginning, and I feel like she is very basic character. Very Hot, great ass, but she just a living fuck doll. :ROFLMAO:. it's almost like she just there for diversity:ROFLMAO:, I know its sound mean:ROFLMAO: , but still.:unsure:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

I like Rinoa too. But I'm afraid you will be disappointed with your wishes. Rinoa is just a side girl. And her role seems to me to be deliberately written dramatically. It seems to be designed to give the whole story a dramaic flair and of course a negative light on the whole drug problem, as well as a shadow on Queen and the DIK route, in which the MC actually becomes more and more of an ass. I think the story is designed to end dramatically. The player seems to be forced to think about the DIK route and whether such behavior is really that "cool" in the end. The moral of the story seems to be: decisions have consequences.

Of course I can be wrong too. The game is actually designed to target the clientele that the game itself is about: growing young people. In my opinion, the game seems to be much more serious and moral than it seems at first glance. Let's wait and see. But i really doubt Rinoa can really be saved, at the end.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I was hesitant with Camila. :ROFLMAO:. okay, I put her in the 3rd place :ROFLMAO:. Lilly, less hot than Camy, but, she seem more intriguing character. Camy, is there from the beginning, and I feel like she is very basic character. Very Hot, great ass, but she just a living fuck doll. :ROFLMAO:. it's almost like she just there for diversity:ROFLMAO:, I know its sound mean:ROFLMAO: , but still.:unsure:.
You put Mel in the 3rd place, even tho we don't really know anything about her, so she is similar to Camila in that regard. The only difference between the two so far is that Camila is a nice girl, while Mel is a mean one. :)

Other than that I guess you're right, they are side girls for a reason, so we will probably never know them as much as we would like to.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You put Mel in the 3rd place, even tho we don't really know anything about her, so she is similar to Camila in that regard. The only difference between the two so far is that Camila is a nice girl, while Mel is a mean one. :)

Other than that I guess you're right, they are side girls for a reason, so we will probably never know them as much as we would like to.
That's why I said I was hesitant with Camy. :ROFLMAO:. When I compared her to Lilly, I found Lilly a little more interesting character. but When I compared her to Mel , it was based on look :ROFLMAO:. and Mel's Cleopatra "vibe" really appealing to me. :love:. and I think Sara has a bad influence on her:ROFLMAO:. Sara seem to be the more meaner one, while Mel, keeping up with her for some reason. :unsure:

EDIT :
but it's interesting to me these paring thing. I always feel, one of them has a negative effect on the other.
Josy & Maya - Maya has negative effect on Josy, aka Josy is better without her :unsure:
Quinn & Riona - Quinn has negative effect on Riona , she is better without her
Sara & Mel - as I said :ROFLMAO:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
To each their own bro ! I agree with that side girl list, just not necessarily in that order. ;)
And yeah I would love a little hangout/side quest with Riona to help her with the drug situation regardless if you sleep with her ! If anything happens to Riona just because you're not fucking her, that would be a real shitty move from DPC !
I would also like to help all the girls in that prostitution ring... It obviously a main story plot line so that would definitely come back regardless if you use that service... Its suck that even if the girls are very promiscuous and love sex, its mostly feels like they are forced to do this... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey we don't know that ! :) It’s true that Mel is kind of a mean girl since her and Sarah were very "bitchy" in the first season. But I feel like we get to know them a little more in season 2. Now they want to protect Troy and Chad's secret and Sarah apologised to Maya, they are not so mean after all...
I still want more character development with them. And especially a solo scene with Mel :love:
To each their own, but, keep in mind that the internet (this forum) is a dark place...
Well, it doesn't have to be ! I usually use this forum to discuss theories, joke around and post memes about this great game. ;)
It's not like we’re in the dark web or something... Or ARE WE ?!?!? :unsure:

Cain Ig

May 22, 2020
Well, it doesn't have to be ! I usually use this forum to discuss theories, joke around and post memes about this great game. ;)
It's not like we’re in the dark web or something... Or ARE WE ?!?!? :unsure:
I Jest, I Jest. I mean it in a sense of being outed for your opinions can be a dangerous topic in todays world. The way you view it is alike myself simply here for simple fun and games. Although a little heat is nothing to fear ;)

TrashTash

Apr 2, 2018
Reall like this game. Only one thing I would like to mention to improve: I like the triple tile game but I'm colourblind I can bearly see the differences between yellow, green and orange. If you could change the colours a bit it would help me quite a lot. For example you could change the green to some kind of mint green, thats a lot easier to see. For the orange there isn't much you can do about it. Maybe exchange it for some kind of purple shade?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Definitely agree with that. It's just the way she's written. Her characterization. She simply believes what people tell her. She doesn't want people to get involved in her personal issues unless they're close to her.

Personally, I believe she's told Sage the bare minimum; Sage asked about why she wanted the free tuition, Maya gave her the breakdown of exactly what she's facing. She probably didn't give Sage any insight into her sexuality or relationships, and just mostly described the loan situation she's trapped in currently. After all, Sage was persistent enough to even visit her in her dorm and open up to her, thereby gaining some of her trust, resulting in Maya being able to explain her problem to Sage since she wanted to know after all. They might've had a discussion on possible solutions, and I'm thinking it might've involved Sage's family (not really sure since it was one sentence and it was vague). Good thing is, Maya seemed like she had a burden lifted off her shoulders after talking to Sage, so I'm glad she opened up. Now we just wait to see exactly what they discussed in future episodes.

She's plus three now, so looks like we're gonna have to help her out and bring it back to plus two soon :BootyTime:

It's plausible, because it just came out of the blue. He wanted a valid reason for Maya to have needed the free tuition, and he might've had a separate idea for it at the early stages of the game. However, he might've shot it down and came up with something else, which is the loan.

It could also have been prepared since the early stages of preparation, however he didn't put much thought into it and considered it a plot device just to add to Maya's drama and didn't really do much research into it, instead just basing it off what little knowledge he had regarding student loans. If that was the case, he definitely didn't consider it to be an important aspect of the game, thus it'll probably be resolved in the next 1 or 2 episodes. I hope it is, because I don't want this loan thing to haunt Maya for the rest for the game when we could have character development and just not give a shit about fucking student loans.

MC on the preps' porch is a scene you get when you signal the DIKs, innit? I've seen it a good number of times, so can't really get onboard with this 'gay MC' thing.
I think he needed a crises, a way for Maya's Father to put pressure on her, for the story.

Maya does say in ep1 that she has loan's but still need's the money, so I could be wrong here, but from a writing perspective it just doesn't feel like something that he put a lot of thought into.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Niu6609
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes