dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
ChipLecsap take a close look at your screenshot. What do you see on the small table to the left of Josy? "Fruto Yogurt" with strawberry flavor. Strawberry. In EP1, the MC smells strawberry on Josy. Now look at the colors.

Green = This is what Josy was wearing in EP1 and could indicate Neutral.
White = Innocent, Pure
Red/Green (Strawberry) = DIK/Neutral
1/2 Strawberry = Could indicate several things.

But what about the second bottles. It's upside down and right in front of the MC's guitar. Whoever wants Josy should play the guitar. Between them is fruit. Who has a fruity smell? Jill. Josy drinks coffee. Kind of reminds me of the library before the D&G game. Who wants coffee? Josy and Jill. There are (you can't see it on this screenshot) two sandwiches on the plate. Mmmmh, maybe an allusion to a sexual practice?

But it could also be just a normal breakfast.:ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just remembered something else. Josy's house in EP1 has the house number 135. Maybe it shows the EP's where you meet Josy from EP1.
EP1 = Mini market and park bench
EP3 = Josy comes to B&R
EP5 = Sex with Josy

You can now apply this to EP7.
Sex with Josy = EP1 Josy

Sex with Josephine = EP2 Josephine (relationship with Josephine)
Sex with Maya = Throuple

Sex with Josy = EP3 Josy (relationship with Josy)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
ChipLecsap take a close look at your screenshot. What do you see on the small table to the left of Josy? "Fruto Yogurt" with strawberry flavor. Strawberry. In EP1, the MC smells strawberry on Josy. Now look at the colors.

Green = This is what Josy was wearing in EP1 and could indicate Neutral.
White = Innocent, Pure
Red/Green (Strawberry) = DIK/Neutral
1/2 Strawberry = Could indicate several things.

But what about the second bottles. It's upside down and right in front of the MC's guitar. Whoever wants Josy should play the guitar. Between them is fruit. Who has a fruity smell? Jill. Josy drinks coffee. Kind of reminds me of the library before the D&G game. Who wants coffee? Josy and Jill. There are (you can't see it on this screenshot) two sandwiches on the plate. Mmmmh, maybe an allusion to a sexual practice?

But it could also be just a normal breakfast.:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-06-14 02-54-49-24.png
:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-06-14 02-57-21-69.png
or this is your theory of a possible Josy & Jill & MC sex? :love:. Well, then this is your best theory so far(y). Good Job:ROFLMAO:
XApc41ua8BE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Yikes. Triggered quite a few people in here.

This entire post is some draconian incel shit, if no one else will say it.

Probably the most fitting 'ok boomer' post i've seen in a minute
When you use actual logic and reasoning in a conversation with someone else but a random turd flew out of nowhere in the air as it yells 'ok boomer' like it's trying to communicate. :HideThePain:

We are still talking about an AVN, so Jill is basically an anomaly among the LIs. I'm not sure what today's teens/young adults do during their hs and college years, but I highly doubt it's anything like what the HOTs and the DIKs do. Criticizing characters of and adult themed game for being sexually open and adventurous is kinda weird.

Most of the girls do wild things, that I would totally not call normal, but in my eyes Jill isn't any better, just a different kind of extreme. If you ask me who's the girl who would fit to be the "normal" then I guess that would be Sally. Smart, confident and knows how to play dng. :D

The LIs have their own problems and flaws, so you're right Maya is unstable and is prone to hide in her shell, Sage is impulsive and violent, Bella is married and has a thorny personality, Jill is kinda naive and thanks to her surroundings she is afraid or more like slow to open up... but now that I think about it, among the main LIs Josy is the one who's kinda alright. Most of her problems come from her unpleasant relationship with her stepbrother and basically her relationship with Maya. Sure she is not a virgin, but that has nothing to do with being faithful.
I simply responded to what you said, logic to logic.

Compared to the rest of the cast, Jill is plenty normal. You can say that she's afraid or slow to open up, but from my perspective, she just know how to choose her friends (evidently so).

And just for the record, I never said any non-virgins = bad. I said she's a virgin to push another point and because it's also another good thing about Jill.

Ok, but maybe you could present your point in a more positive way. If you considered to be a virgin something good just say it, noone is going to argue with your prefences. But as soon as you present the oposite as something bad, then you are making things more hard than they need to be.
I disagree with you. To have sex and to disrespect herself are two different things. Or it should be. Sex is not something a girl do to a boy as a favor, is a mutual pleasent thing that two people does, regarding to their sex or gender.
If you find romantic for a girl being virgin ok, is your taste. But dont jugdge other people if they dont fit in your preference. Except they are called Arieth, then is a free pass.
And when did I present the opposite as something bad? Please elaborate?

I don't think I've once said non-virgins are sinners and should all die burn in hell, iirc. I said Jill being a virgin "just proves she actually learned to respect herself and doesn't spread her legs to any dude she thinks funny and know what she wants."

This isn't an attack on non-virgins, because unless we all live in a perfect world there'll always be mistakes and relationships don't always play out the way we thought it'd go. I simply used it to push another point for Jill specifically because it's a positive point, and because we all observe her from a 3rd person perspective.

You can be a virgin and still be a bitch and everyone will hate you. And vice versa. If anything, you guys are the ones taking this black and white, are you not? :HideThePain:

Well. A woman who has already had sex. :rolleyes:

What happens when no matter whether man or woman had only one sex partner.
1. if the person has had a taste of sex, you will also want to try it with others and be it only out of interest, whether it is different with another person.:oops:
2. if option 1. does not happen, sex will be boring for a lifetime.(n)
Read above^

Stop being triggered.

And you sound like someone coming from a gated community or an introvert who's only frame of reference of a human being are video games and tv shows.
Read above^

Stop being triggered.

If I said a girl is good at cooking and would make for a great wife, am I attacking other girls who don't know how to cook? Think pls.

:HideThePain:

Reactions: KoolMe and Webleten

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I just remembered something else. Josy's house in EP1 has the house number 135. Maybe it shows the EP's where you meet Josy from EP1.
EP1 = Mini market and park bench
EP3 = Josy comes to B&R
EP5 = Sex with Josy

You can now apply this to EP7.
Sex with Josy = EP1 Josy

Sex with Josephine = EP2 Josephine (relationship with Josephine)
Sex with Maya = Throuple

Sex with Josy = EP3 Josy (relationship with Josy)

Josephine???

• Haha
Reactions: znar25 and dalli_x

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
And when did I present the opposite as something bad? Please elaborate?

I don't think I've once said non-virgins are sinners and should all die burn in hell, iirc. I said Jill being a virgin "just proves she actually learned to respect herself and doesn't spread her legs to any dude she thinks funny and know what she wants."

This isn't an attack on non-virgins, because unless we all live in a perfect world there'll always be mistakes and relationships don't always play out the way we thought it'd go. I simply used it to push another point for Jill specifically because it's a positive point, and because we all observe her from a 3rd person perspective.

You can be a virgin and still be a bitch and everyone will hate you. And vice versa. If anything, you guys are the ones taking this black and white, are you not? :HideThePain:
Thanks you dont, couse in the Bible masturbation is another sin.
Ok. Then for one side the problem is the expressions you used. "Spread her legs" for example is quite insulting. And if you dont mean that way, it doesn't really matter, couse language is a social construct. That means is society who decide the meaning of the words. If you are going to speak better to do it to be understood and not misunderstood. So you cant really expect that people is going to take it in a good way.
On the other hand (and just with that sentence), to "respect herself" is also a little insulting, it only have sense when you see sexual relationships as something asimetric and... well dirty. It have sense if you are into virgins that you think that way. But a lot of people dont think that way. I for example dont give a fuck how many relationships or casual sex a girl had, and actually prefer more slutty girls. Others value experience (older mature woman). And more important there are other things i value mosst, (like therer opinions on Borges for example, thaats a deal breaker).
I will give you that this issue (female sexuality) is quite complex, there are a lot of things that we dont know yet, and people is always a little hipocrite (that was my joke about Aarieth for, we can talk about free sexuality but we still make fun of thoose things).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I simply responded to what you said, logic to logic.

Compared to the rest of the cast, Jill is plenty normal. You can say that she's afraid or slow to open up, but from my perspective, she just know how to choose her friends (evidently so).

And just for the record, I never said any non-virgins = bad. I said she's a virgin to push another point and because it's also another good thing about Jill.
Well that's your opinion, I respect it, but I do not agree with it. And I think you chose poorly your word with this whole Jill is "Normal" compared the other girls. Not only poorly chosen, but false too. Jill, is actually the least Normal, and mature , of all of the girl. Despite her being at least 21. if you fan of Jill and like her I assume you able to put the puzzle pieces about her life together. and if you think, that is the Normal way of how to grow up, well..... It is is your choice.
Jill, comes from a family that seem very old fashioned Aristocratic.from episode 7 flashback we get a glimpse of this , how her mother treated her and her sister. Seem like she has a very strict family, who suppressed any rebellions. Her sister rejected this life, rejected the ruling of parents, who are more than likely had a vision of their daughter life path. What you will be come , we deciding it, what is best for you. These type of parents she have. What lead to Lana death , we don't know yet, and how she died. But it is evident that, after her death, all burden was resting on Jill shoulder. and They raised her very strict. Which lead to a very immature, inexperienced Jill . Her piano playing is something that may decided for her by others. Evidence of this is, is her getting stress of being less than perfect , when its comes to the concert. -"The composer who died 100 years ago would notice that I missed a few step. " - This is already not a Normal behaviour btw, it is someone who is mentally pressured to be perfect.

Her Virginity is not something she hold because its sacred, although it's mixed with the sheltered fairy tale life style she living, but mostly because of the lack of experience. When, most of her Date, is arranged for her by her parents, it is natural, that She don't know what to do, because none of this is her choice, and more than likely , She felt nothing toward any of the guy, so, when She find someone she likes , she is afraid of being suck at it, because she does not have experience. - This whole thing is also as far from Normal as it can be

All the lack of life experience, despite her being 21, lead to the Tybalt scenario. She simply does not have any idea how to deal with this by her own. It is uncomfortable for her , but dont know how to deal with it, so She ask help from Bella. Who pointing out btw, that Jill need to find her own voice

so all the other girl who you compared her to. are actually way more Normal, than her. Because of all the life experience, that comes from growing up. Maya is may be the similar one, becasue she also supressed , but still, She at least try to do something by her own.

A Girl, like Jill, possible end up being in a very unhappy marriage, or she will cheat on her husband, because she will realize all the thing she was missing in her life.

That is why, is important someone like MC for her who open her eyes, and possible push her to be more livid. Help, her to gain experience, to face reality, otherwise, everything is already decided for her by somebody else.

If you think, this is what Normal, is, you have a very wrong way of seeing the world.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well that's your opinion, I respect it, but I do not agree with it. And I think you chose poorly your word with this whole Jill is "Normal" compared the other girls. Not only poorly chosen, but false too. Jill, is actually the least Normal, and mature , of all of the girl. Despite her being at least 21. if you fan of Jill and like her I assume you able to put the puzzle pieces about her life together. and if you think, that is the Normal way of how to grow up, well..... It is is your choice.
Jill, comes from a family that seem very old fashioned Aristocratic.from episode 7 flashback we get a glimpse of this , how her mother treated her and her sister. Seem like she has a very strict family, who suppressed any rebellions. Her sister rejected this life, rejected the ruling of parents, who are more than likely had a vision of their daughter life path. What you will be come , we deciding it, what is best for you. These type of parents she have. What lead to Lana death , we don't know yet, and how she died. But it is evident that, after her death, all burden was resting on Jill shoulder. and They raised her very strict. Which lead to a very immature, inexperienced Jill . Her piano playing is something that may decided for her by others. Evidence of this is, is her getting stress of being less than perfect , when its comes to the concert. -"The composer who died 100 years ago would notice that I missed a few step. " - This is already not a Normal behaviour btw, it is someone who is mentally pressured to be perfect.

Her Virginity is not something she hold because its sacred, although it's mixed with the sheltered fairy tale life style she living, but mostly because of the lack of experience. When, most of her Date, is arranged for her by her parents, it is natural, that She don't know what to do, because none of this is her choice, and more than likely , She felt nothing toward any of the guy, so, when She find someone she likes , she is afraid of being suck at it, because she does not have experience. - This whole thing is also as far from Normal as it can be

All the lack of life experience, despite her being 21, lead to the Tybalt scenario. She simply does not have any idea how to deal with this by her own. It is uncomfortable for her , but dont know how to deal with it, so She ask help from Bella. Who pointing out btw, that Jill need to find her own voice

so all the other girl who you compared her to. are actually way more Normal, than her. Because of all the life experience, that comes from growing up. Maya is may be the similar one, becasue she also supressed , but still, She at least try to do something by her own.

A Girl, like Jill, possible end up being in a very unhappy marriage, or she will cheat on her husband, because she will realize all the thing she was missing in her life.

That is why, is important someone like MC for her who open her eyes, and possible push her to be more livid. Help, her to gain experience, to face reality, otherwise, everything is already decided for her by somebody else.

If you think, this is what Normal, is, you have a very wrong way of seeing the world.
Yep.
  • Josy is totally normal.
  • Maya is pretty normal other than being bi (nothing wrong with that, but it's not normal, totally acceptable but not typical).
  • Sage is pretty normal although her combination of being hot, smart and fuck-ready is a little too good to be true!
  • Bella is kinda normal in that she was a typical woman, got married, shit went south and she's taken a while to get over it.
  • Jill is just weird:
    • Doesn't like to date guys.
    • Wants to hide her last name.
    • Tolerates Tybalt.
    • Apologizes when she accidentally sees the mc's dick.
    • Scared of sucking at sex (isn't sucking the point?).
    • Very childish humor.
    • Sheltered to the point of potentially retarded.
    • Hot as fuck whilst simultaneously looking like an alien.
    • And she's kinda neurotic (not in a Riona way, but in a perfectionist way).
Still, Team Jill all the way. Mind you, I'm also on teams Josy, Maya, Sage and Bella. As well as Team All-the-HOTs, and Team Jade and Team... You get the point. :p

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Hello folks, somebody can share a Maya and Josy (Chick) save for ep7 ?
My old pc died and i lost all my saves, i downloaded the saves linked in the op, but there only neutral. Thanks.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yep.
  • Josy is totally normal.
  • Maya is pretty normal other than being bi (nothing wrong with that, but it's not normal, totally acceptable but not typical).
  • Sage is pretty normal although her combination of being hot, smart and fuck-ready is a little too good to be true!
  • Bella is kinda normal in that she was a typical woman, got married, shit went south and she's taken a while to get over it.
  • Jill is just weird:
    • Doesn't like to date guys.
    • Wants to hide her last name.
    • Tolerates Tybalt.
    • Apologizes when she accidentally sees the mc's dick.
    • Scared of sucking at sex (isn't sucking the point?).
    • Very childish humor.
    • Sheltered to the point of potentially retarded.
    • Hot as fuck whilst simultaneously looking like an alien.
    • And she's kinda neurotic (not in a Riona way, but in a perfectionist way).
Still, Team Jill all the way. Mind you, I'm also on teams Josy, Maya, Sage and Bella. As well as Team All-the-HOTs, and Team Jade and Team... You get the point. :p
and here I'm going into extreme details of Jill character. and you came in and just, simply steal the spotlight :ROFLMAO:. but yeah I'm with you. and Jill popularity has nothing to do of her being Virgin, her popularity is as simple as this : SHE IS FUCKING HOT:love:
BeingADIK 2021-06-14 05-38-48-86.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-14 05-39-13-53.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes