ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In any case, every time I look at this scene, I just wanna go on a conquest to ruin Tyballs and his future:

View attachment 1245460
Man, get your fucking panty-sniffing, jackass hands off my Jill before I beat your ass into fucking tomorrow.
Jill, was a bit of jerk in this scene. :unsure: so unlikely of her. Jill and MC having a conversation, Tybalt burst in , ignoring MC, that is one thing, But Jill not pointing out to Tybalt, that : " Hey, I'm having a conversation here , remember MC ? No?, allow me to Introduce you to each other ". - or something like this, is what you would expect from Jill, but She is also just totally ignoring the person she just had in the middle of a conversation. RUDE:p:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I think the same, they do meet right in the middle of the DIK/CHICK meter.
View attachment 1245506
You do know tha tha this "meter " just a Fan Made theory right ? :). just checking:)

Reactions: shazba

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
4/ if we did a poll on this forum Josy would be top 3 while maya could strugle to be top10
Some of you have short memories, there was a staw-poll on favourite LI less than a month ago with >1200 votes. Both Josy & Maya did poorly, but Josy certainly got significantly more votes than Maya. We'll see how the new poll pans out i guess.
I have a bug in first exam..Maybe is missing a file from the compressed version? (0.7.2)
Math101 bug fix
I honestly think that people who obsessively flood this thread constantly reminding us what's their opinion about anything DO NOT represent BaDIK's players at all.
Jeeezuz, [Jill]'s as boring as an ice cube in Iceland during wintertime.
Clearly consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative. :WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill, was a bit of jerk in this scene. :unsure: so unlikely of her. Jill and MC having a conversation, Tybalt burst in , ignoring MC, that is one thing, But Jill not pointing out to Tybalt, that : " Hey, I'm having a conversation here , remember MC ? No?, allow me to Introduce you to each other ". - or something like this, is what you would expect from Jill, but She is also just totally ignoring the person she just had in the middle of a conversation. RUDE:p:ROFLMAO:

You do know tha tha this "meter " just a Fan Made theory right ? :). just checking:)
A fundamental point about Jill that is deliberately denied is that Jill likes Tybalt, she considers him trustworthy and willing.

When Tybalt manifests the worst sides of his character (which he does nothing to hide) such as being classist, Jill never intervenes, she lets him do it, she disagrees (probably) but lets Tybalt think so and manifests it publicly.

she understands that a rich man finds poverty irritating, she doesn't agree but accepts it, in the end that's the environment she grew up in, her upbringing is more like Tybalt's than MC's or even Bella's

while in the face of Mc's violence she reacts firmly, Tybalt's social egoism is no big deal

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2020
I played this on android till now and will be getting a laptop soon for college which made think that I could play on it so I have a doubt how to go about it . Will these types of games require graphic card like GeForce Mx / Gtx 1650/1650ti or integrated graphics of processors such ryzen 5 or ryzen 7 will do the job ?

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
A fundamental point about Jill that is deliberately denied is that Jill likes Tybalt, she considers him trustworthy and willing.

When Tybalt manifests the worst sides of his character (which he does nothing to hide) such as being classist, Jill never intervenes, she lets him do it, she disagrees (probably) but lets Tybalt think so and manifests it publicly.

she understands that a rich man finds poverty irritating, she doesn't agree but accepts it, in the end that's the environment she grew up in, her upbringing is more like Tybalt's than MC's or even Bella's

while in the face of Mc's violence she reacts firmly, Tybalt's social egoism is no big deal
You are assuming a lot from her silence no? Personally I think she finds him oblivious, snobbish, irritating, pushy and many other negative qualities besides which I agree he does not feel the need to hide.

The thing is although Jill may be comfortable with the MC she is in fact very introverted and has difficulty expressing her opinions, especially with people like Tybalt who is a born bully, since it is hinted that she herself had to deal with some kind of harrasment issue in the past.

Her inner strength shows only a few times when trying to protect the MC and yes she particularly abhors violence of the physical kind.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

Can't deny that. It's incredibly irritating and annoying to us but it's probably a daily occurrence to Jill, so she's most probably numb to people with these personalities. On the flip side, violence doesn't really appear much in the life of a rich person, so she's more sensitive to these situations, always thinking that something has to be done about it while regular people deal with minor violence on a regular basis (especially in games, violence in real-life isn't as prominent).

While it does reflect her upbringing, if she really wants to be with the MC, she's gonna have to get used to it soon enough. She can't intervene in MC's fights every time he gets into one, it'd be taxing on her mind and physical appearance, no matter how much she's against bullying. She has to eventually learn that there are some battles that must be fought individually, and that not every dispute requires external intervention to be resolved.

I played this on android till now and will be getting a laptop soon for college which made think that I could play on it so I have a doubt how to go about it . Will these types of games require graphic card like GeForce Mx / Gtx 1650/1650ti or integrated graphics of processors such ryzen 5 or ryzen 7 will do the job ?
I'm running it on a GTX1060 and it's perfectly fine. I think any GPU is alright as long as it's not an overly dated model, if it can let animations run it'll be good. Still, get a laptop with the best GPU possible within the limits of your budget, since it'll be beneficial if you're gonna run other games too.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Visual novels are like powerpoint presentations, no. You're just looking at a slew of images akin to imgur, the hard work of rendering them has already been completed.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So yesterday I played the game again and I noticed this, look at Burker's pants the design and then when Quinn and Riona come out of the unisex bathroom that you see there

I didn't see anything strange, I entered the only door that you can enter and looked through the hole and I saw the same pant that Burker uses, so, Quinn and Riona were giving him a double blowjob or what happens here?
d1_derek_jade.jpg fr_ep1_dorm_quinn.jpg fr_ep1_mc_dorm_stall1.jpg

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Congrats on 7k pages of crackpot theories and
arguing which girl is the best .

here is to another 7k pages :coffee: cheers
at this rate, the game will be finished in early 2025 (16 chaps), so this tread can easily hit 20K pages
num pagesdatenum days
1​
07/02/2019​
1000​
15/08/2019​
189​
2000​
11/01/2020​
149​
3000​
04/05/2020​
114​
4000​
15/08/2020​
103​
5000​
08/12/2020​
115​
6000​
02/04/2021​
115​
7000​
14/06/2021​
73​

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Funny !!! so in our world today if you are not a mother fucking asshole who fucks anybody and cheat with everyone, you are an incel or a simp !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My god i'm really getting old, time to order some flowers and a coffin, just in case!!:ROFLMAO:

No seriously, if you had to really get into a woman, not girls to fuck with, would you choose a HOT, a party girl who will cuck you with the whole town, preachers and nuns included ?
I'm an old guy who is married since 16 years and i married late at 45, so i had plenty of time to live a life of debauchery before, doing things that even the weirdest HOT parties never went through.
But when it's about to get a life as we said any have a family and be faithfull and true, you better think twice when you choose someone to live with.

So if i have to choose a girl, maybe i would choose Quinn, surprise !!! a bitch ??? Yes because in my life i have often dicovered that beyond the bitch there is often someone of great value and many cool and funny nice girls hide some nasty shit that comes out with time passing.
What is old man talking about? Do you fight with people who are 30 years younger than you? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes