JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
3. After Tybalts Presentation. Now if you clicked a photo of your dick on tybalts phone in ep5, Jill WILL NOT text you.
If you didn't click the photo of your dick, Jill will text you and you can reply to her.
If nobody recognized that photo Jill will text MC. I am not sure for 100%, maybe 99%.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I personally think that this mansion game will go on till the end of the game.

How are the DIK's managing their expenses? Through Rusty's dad. Now that his dad stopped helping him, the DIK's need to get or earn money from somewhere. Now that they found a way to do so, why would they leave it?

All the members except tommy are happy or have no problem in doing the work. So I think that this money process won't end anytime soon.
I think that after the Mansion it will be the turn of the Pink Rose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Before answering the guy, I myself replayed the scenes, and even if only Jill recognizes it, She won't text you.
What if Jill don't recognizes it too? If you didn't get the scene in showers with her?

EDIT: Just remembered - horseface gonna recognize it and Jill heard it. So, looks like you're right.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
This I agree with and would apply that logic to pretty much every VN. Those terrible mini-games, in my opinion, are always a waste of time and resources that negatively impact the game when you consider other content left on the cutting room floor in favor of them. I dont believe i've ever heard anyone talk up a VN for the incredible mini-games it has.
I like it when there are elements that cut the story a bit.

I appreciate a little more the games where at some point the purely narrative part is put aside.

In addition here, it is completely optional.

Are the people with these ridiculous # of playthroughs where they are solo with each girl doing so because of head canon "iM a SiMp" reasons or do the actually think there will be consequences to sleeping with the side girls or all of the main girls?
There is a pragmatic side. The game does not have the harem tag, so we know in advance that we will have to choose.

We also realized that some LI blocked certain relationships. For example, if we are with M + J, we cannot do anything with Cathy.

I'm not even talking about the last episode where having things with Cathy closes the route for Bella.

Instead of taking the risk of losing everything, or not being able to choose what you want, a lot of players do separate route.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The first two girls were obvious from the start but Maya being third is impressive ( She even beat Bella :oops: ). I expected Quinn for the 6th position but Josy hasn't even reached the top 5 :unsure:. Does it mean she's actually the least popular LIs and the least popular girl of the throuple around here ?

View attachment 1257888
You don't know how fucked my brain was when I saw that Maya crossed Bella :eek:. I just couldn't believe it.
Oh my Girl, it's okay, you will get another chance in new poll...if it happens

sidsama

Mar 25, 2018
So just got the part where Jade's Husband saw the picture of her having sex with MC, i choose the option to tell Derek about the Jade scene, doest that affect the outcome ? cuz i would rather not make the same choice if it does and go with Derek having sex with the granny route :D

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
So just got the part where Jade's Husband saw the picture of her having sex with MC, i choose the option to tell Derek about the Jade scene, doest that affect the outcome ? cuz i would rather not make the same choice if it does and go with Derek having sex with the granny route :D
Well, if you tell Derek about Jade her husband will get that video eventually. No consequences yet but it's definitely not good at all.

Oct 6, 2020
One thing I noticed, as shown in your first two screen shots, her arm at the back looks fucking uncomfortable! :eek:

We don't really know, but based on past releases, people are guessing around October. But so far there hasn't been a lot of data released in the progress reports, so it's kinda hard to determine the trajectory.
Oh so you mean that there may relase after October 2021 or after October 2021 isn't it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes