gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
There is a difference between being a DIK and being an asshole in the game haha if you chose all the asshole choices you wouldn't get any of the girls. That's not a choice that adds or takes away DIK points I believe... Pretty sure you could piss off most of the DIK orientated girls if you try hard enough.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The first two girls were obvious from the start but Maya being third is impressive ( She even beat Bella :oops: ). I expected Quinn for the 6th position but Josy hasn't even reached the top 5 :unsure:. Does it mean she's actually the least popular LI and the least popular girl of the throuple around here ?

View attachment 1257888
folks, just to scared to Vote for Josy , - as they should be :devilish:- , because They Know She is only Mine. :ROFLMAO:
although I did not vote, I don't need to:ROFLMAO:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
There is a difference between being a DIK and being an asshole in the game haha if you chose all the asshole choices you wouldn't get any of the girls. That's not a choice that adds or takes away DIK points I believe... Pretty sure you could piss off most of the DIK orientated girls if you try hard enough.
Those choices don’t get DIK points, but the rooster discussion is still bassically a classic DIK or CHICK choice scenario.
Well that's true ! Lily is a DIK oriented girl and she doesn't like you when you poke her asshole without permision :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's why the game is called "Being a DIK" not "Being an Asshole"!

Reactions: gamingdevil800

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
OK, new poll (not really, just an excuse to post these loving babes):

Who would you enjoy snuggling up to (I think I've covered all the cuddling scenes, let me know if I've missed anyone)?

Bella:
Cammy:
Jade:
Jill:
Josy:
Lily:
Maya:
Nicole:
Quinn:
Riona:
Riona & Cammy:
Sage:
1-)Josy
2-)Maya
3-)Sage

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba and dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have thought about something. Many characters do sports in BaD from EP7. Chad has js once said something that he will be at the competition.

On my last screenshot is a calendar that actually shows that the training starts EP7 and goes to EP10. After that it will probably come to one or more competitions. I think there will be 4 types of competitions. What if the winners of the competitions get a scholarship? Maybe that is the possibility for Maya?

Take a look at the screenshot. On the first one you can see the MC on the picture. He is riding the stag, with umbrella (scepter), charm and bowler hat (top hat). I see several symbols in it. MC defeats preps whether in tennis, martial arts or managment. He is probably a Burgermeister and he becomes El Präsidente of the DIK's. Derek, by the way, will be a bartender at the Halloween party and vice president of the DIK's.

But now there is a flyer on the calendar saying "Anymore Bright Ideas!". Now let's combine that with the second screenshot. The MC and/or Derek make the suggestion to the Alpha's and the Hot's to field a football team. Of course with the participation of the Dik's. That would probably make everyone happy. Especially Caleb, who looks like a football player anyway. The Hot's get into cheerleading and if they are good the sponsorship money flows in.

Sounds great to me. But DPC will probably do it differently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
It's probably gonna turn out to be something very obvious that i'm missing but how the hell do you unlock the 2D art?

I paid for several commissions from Jacob in episode 6 and finished his room in the mansion mini game cuz he mentions he cant start painting again before that. In the guide it says it should unlock at the start of episode 7 but i'm already well past that, i think on the second or third free roam event and still nothing, everything in the 2D art app is stuck at level one and all the art is locked in the rewards app

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I have thought about something. Many characters do sports in BaD from EP7. Chad has js once said something that he will be at the competition.

On my last screenshot is a calendar that actually shows that the training starts EP7 and goes to EP10. After that it will probably come to one or more competitions. I think there will be 4 types of competitions. What if the winners of the competitions get a scholarship? Maybe that is the possibility for Maya?

Take a look at the screenshot. On the first one you can see the MC on the picture. He is riding the stag, with umbrella (scepter), charm and bowler hat (top hat). I see several symbols in it. MC defeats preps whether in tennis, martial arts or managment. He is probably a Burgermeister and he becomes El Präsidente of the DIK's. Derek, by the way, will be a bartender at the Halloween party and vice president of the DIK's.

But now there is a flyer on the calendar saying "Anymore Bright Ideas!". Now let's combine that with the second screenshot. The MC and/or Derek make the suggestion to the Alpha's and the Hot's to field a football team. Of course with the participation of the Dik's. That would probably make everyone happy. Especially Caleb, who looks like a football player anyway. The Hot's get into cheerleading and if they are good the sponsorship money flows in.

Sounds great to me. But DPC will probably do it differently.

I think that first we should figure out that whether the competition the Jocks are talking about, is a Jock-exclusive one or is it a Campus hosted competition.

A College conducts many sports competition. One thing to note is that a Campus Concert is coming soon, which Jill is preparing for. Now there is a high chance that after this Concert, next might be a sports competition. These things are a Fun part of college life. Sports-meet, Campus fest, etc.

Jocks are on a sports-scholarship. If they do well in the Sports competition, they will get benefits.

This would make more sense that the competition they talk about is hosted by the Campus.

------------------------------------------------

Now If it is a Jock-exclusive one, do they have it every year?

If yes then they wouldn't be so free and focused to conduct it every single year, Conducting a competition is no easy work and the competition they conduct won't be on a big scale for sure. We know Jocks personality. None of them are smart except for Big A.

I believe that the competition is Hosted by the Campus.

As for the Prep part, I believe...that Chess is a sport that Rich Families love to play. I know golf and other stuff, But chess...It is played a lot in Rich families. Preps could have a chess competition as well.

Campus Concert + Free-Roam events

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Any prediction what Episode 8 intro flashback will be about? You lot usually are pretty good at guessing those kind of thing
This is my theory. First, there is not going to be 1 flashback, like in ep5 or ep 7, but its going to start with multiple flashbacks like ep3, 4 and 6. Yet this is just a guess.
Secondly, i think the most probable is an insight in Chad past, either focus on his reasons to stay on the closet or in his relationship with Sage, or both. Yet when i say most probable i mean something like a 10% chance while other options has even less than that. That means chances are not really high. The other options are related to the characters that could be focused in the next episode and thatslike the Rusty, Tommy flashback of episode 5. While they weren't exactly the focused, for being secondary characters they had quite importance in that episode. Thats why is hard to know, couse we dont know wich character will be explore in the next episode, could be any off them.

Mar 19, 2020
Late to the party but I'm just done with my playthrough of episode 7, and I'm floored at the quality of writing. Like it is absolutely astonishing to me that this entire game is being written, designed, rendered and programmed by one guy, it's crazy to me that someone is so good at all those very different skills. DPC, a single random dude who started doing this as a hobby, writes a story that is both funnier and more emotional than the huge blockbuster sitcoms and college movies written and directed by teams of experienced professionals and produced with million dollar budgets. It never goes into melodrama, it's very rarely crass without being self-aware about it (the only thing that annoys me is the constant feminism=fat blue haired bitch jokes), it manages to be more moving than most light-hearted stuff on Netflix. Meanwhile the production value is also off the charts and it never feels cheap at any point, not even a single frame looks out of place or lazily done. It's just incredible.

I'm poor as fuck now, but once I'm done with my studies and this game is (hopefully) done, I'm paying for this game so hard, just out of pure appreciation for what this man is making. By far the highest quality game on here imo.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think that first we should figure out that whether the competition the Jocks are talking about, is a Jock-exclusive one or is it a Campus hosted competition.

A College conducts many sports competition. One thing to note is that a Campus Concert is coming soon, which Jill is preparing for. Now there is a high chance that after this Concert, next might be a sports competition. These things are a Fun part of college life. Sports-meet, Campus fest, etc.

Jocks are on a sports-scholarship. If they do well in the Sports competition, they will get benefits.

This would make more sense that the competition they talk about is hosted by the Campus.

------------------------------------------------

Now If it is a Jock-exclusive one, do they have it every year?

If yes then they wouldn't be so free and focused to conduct it every single year, Conducting a competition is no easy work and the competition they conduct won't be on a big scale for sure. We know Jocks personality. None of them are smart except for Big A.

I believe that the competition is Hosted by the Campus.

As for the Prep part, I believe...that Chess is a sport that Rich Families love to play. I know golf and other stuff, But chess...It is played a lot in Rich families. Preps could have a chess competition as well.

Campus Concert + Free-Roam events
I think there will be several competitions and not just Alpha exclusive. According to my estimation there will be 5 competitions. I think of Sage with her (3 out of 5) cardio statement. Martial Arts will be decided by the MC. In a strength competition it will be a neck and neck race between Caleb and the MC. Then there will be a dance competition. There are just signs of it. Posters, Anthony's Cluck and the following answer from the MC, a book by Elvis with his hip swing on the cover. There will also be a knowledge test and maybe an art test.

At the end it will form the Jill concert in Accompaniment of the MC the crowning conclusion.

For me its gonna be about Bella or Sage past.
I finally hope to see the past of the MC of the last 6 months. My guess is that the MC has been to college before and something happened to him. I come to it because in EP7 a picture of the MC hangs in Derek's room, which Jacob has apparently painted. But when is the question?

Mar 19, 2020
And also, choosing between Maya/Josy and Sage is next to impossible and now that I think of it, none of those relationships look like they would work out long-term to me.

M&J are cute and MC dynamic with them is really beautiful, but it seems like they're just constantly on the verge of breaking up, always wanting different things, often pissed at each other and not understanding each other. MC is basically the glue keeping them together in that relationship. And if they do break up, it seems to me that they would both prefer staying single than remaining with MC.

Meanwhile Sage is a genuinely amazing girl, but she feels like best friend material instead of girlfriend material. MC gets on with her the best out of all female characters for sure imo. I could see them "rolling together", as Lily would say, for like 10 years, until they realise they're perfect fits for each other and get married lol. In fact that's what I want to see as a sequel to BAD, just MC and his best friend Sage discovering their true feelings after years of friendship.

I'm rambling but man do so many characters in this game have fucking depth.

P.S. That ending was fucking amazing, and shoutout to my man Chad, he's legit a good guy and hope he makes peace with his inner demons and accepts himself.

Is all

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Any prediction what Episode 8 intro flashback will be about? You lot usually are pretty good at guessing those kind of thing
dalli_x be like:

"I've been pondering on this in my sleep then I came to the realization what if Lynette isn't actually the MC's Mother, Lynette was in fact the MC's older sister and MC was Jill's sister's son but had to give her up for adoption to her best friend Lynette who in fact happened to be Burgmeister... However here's the catch she was actually a Royce all along the illegitimate child of the family but who is the MC's real father you may ask? It's actually Steven making the MC Tybalt and Sage's half brother. So yes Lynette was pretending to be MC's Sister while also playing the role of his mother all along, this means Jade is also in fact the MC's step mom"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes