felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The first two girls were obvious from the start but Maya being third is impressive ( She even beat Bella :oops: ). I expected Quinn for the 6th position but Josy hasn't even reached the top 5 :unsure:. Does it mean she's actually the least popular LI and the least popular girl of the throuple around here ?

View attachment 1257888
the ranking basically seems to me to reflect the space that has been given to them in the plot, Jill in the second season is dominant even more than Maya was in the first.

Bella and Josy in my opinion pay for the fact that on a story level they are the 2 most sacrificed LIs.

Josy in particular, even now that she has been given space does not come out very well, if MC is in the troupe she seems to do nothing but drive him away directly and indirectly from Maya, if we are interested in her but outside of the trouple she always shows strong hesitation and seems close to falling into the arms of MC

Reactions: DavDR

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
In this year right ?
Yes, this year. So far in the development of season 2 in BaD, DPC has generally dropped an episode every 6 months, give or take. So October this year is a reasonable timeframe. DPC upgraded his hardware (got the latest graphics cards, 3080s, I believe) and so his render times have come way down. This is one reason why the last couple of episodes have been able to be so much bigger while he still manages to retain his release schedule.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but yours has been officially revoked! :eek:

I believe you may have offended every one here with that heretical post! o_O

:ROFLMAO:

Oh so you mean that there may relase after October 2021 or after October 2021 isn't it
Yeah, we don't really know at all.

Guys after I press to continue, the game suddenly closes itself. Any idea how to solve this?
You need to download the latest walkthrough mod (back on page 1) cause there's some anti-cheat stuff in the latest release.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawke84

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but yours has been officially revoked! :eek:

I believe you may have offended every one here with that heretical post! o_O

:ROFLMAO:
so then they must live with it too... so many girls are popular and i dont understand why ... but i let them their opinion and dont blame them for there tastes ;)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Looks like you didn't go further with Josy in ep2 on the date with her. If you skip Maya in ep3 (gone to Quinn) but you still have CHICK\Neutral affinity and got scene with Josy relationship with them still go on. But it gonna fuck up for sure cuz of Quinn.
I have played the game about 6 times now and i know pretty well Josy's route, so this time i did everything rigth with her, but i neglected a bit Maya for Quinn and the first DIK's party because you can't do both each time. Either you stay with Maya or you do the other option, so as Maya and Josy are bound, if you loose one you loose the other unfortunately.
And the points system doesn't matter most of the time, the script just don't care, i don't even know why DPC installed such a feature because he almost never use it.
You can cheat by setting the points to the max or the minimum and it doesn't change anything, i tried it many times just to see, but no difference noticed.
The dik-chick system is used just a little more but no so often.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Man, the stuff people will argue in this thread...
Seriously, what's the difference? the game is deleted, we cannot write about it, just a way to waste our time writing about it, DP will lose any patreons or this game will be no more the best one on this site? What's the matter?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Yeeeeeeah got the exact same dialogue for my locked in DIK MC
You need to act like Chick for her to like you, Go and do it the other way to see if it turns out the same
Indeed (y)
screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png
God and Josy swim there in chapter 7 I need to at least warn Maya if in the end she is going to move there
View attachment 1258034
View attachment 1258028 View attachment 1258037
Don't worry at least Josy's pussy was protected by the Mc's cock from that cummy water ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah note to self, if Maya does moves in the HOT house, we will need to have that threesome in the sauna :unsure:
Hacks ! I call hacks ! Quinn stole Josy spot in the top 5 ! And Camila is last !?!?!? I blame Russian hackers :mad:
Other than that, way to go Maya ;)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes