dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well your guess sounds good, but can't they have a copy of the same book. Everyone in the same class and semester has the same books.

There are so many copies of harry potter books. So Why can't it be same in the game? All of them could have a copy of that book.

Quinn wouldn't go to Maya and say:- ''Hey Buttercup, You should read this fucking book as well.''
That could be anything. Maya read the book before Quinn. In fact, I think Maya was the first to read this book.
Maybe it is also a biography of MC's grandfather?:unsure:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Wouldn't say Josy is my #1 or #2 but IMO she's the only LI that makes even an iota of sense for MC to end up with.

No real drama, no previous attachments (sans Maya but we know this will break out into a solo route), she's enthralled by MC, MC still has a crush on her regardless of who you choose.

Josy is still what I consider to be the canon girl in the way she's been presented.

Reactions: vireker and dalli_x

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
That could be anything. Maya read the book before Quinn. In fact, I think Maya was the first to read this book.
Oh my, I am so sorry...I misread what you wrote :oops: Plz excuse that post...

My question is that why should be some family connections written down on a book? Who writes it ? and even more who reads those ? Why would Bella read it? or Sage ?

A rich family doesn't allow someone to print or write their family tree on a book.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh my, I am so sorry...I misread what you wrote :oops: Plz excuse that post...

My question is that why should be some family connections written down on a book? Who writes it ? and even more who reads those ? Why would Bella read it? or Sage ?
Maybe it is also a biography of MC's grandfather?:unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Wouldn't say Josy is my #1 or #2 but IMO she's the only LI that makes even an iota of sense for MC to end up with.

No real drama, no previous attachments (sans Maya but we know this will break out into a solo route), she's enthralled by MC, MC still has a crush on her regardless of who you choose.

Josy is still what I consider to be the canon girl in the way she's been presented.
I don't think that the separation of the routs of Maya and Jose will take place so early, given that we are waiting for another 2 seasons. Josie's route is really the most romantic of all and the characters have the healthiest relationships. Sage is in second place .The main character has done much more for her than for another girl from game.

Reactions: dalli_x

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I don't think that the separation of the routs of Maya and Jose will take place so early, given that we are waiting for another 2 seasons. Josie's route is really the most romantic of all and the characters have the healthiest relationships. Sage is in second place .The main character has done much more for her than for another girl from game.
Sage is my #1 but if I take the blinders off she has a retarded amount of red flags. Realistically, I would never date a Sage but I would date a Josy.

Yeah I dont see the MC/Maya/Josy occurring any time soon, but I believe it will happen eventually.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Man, why do I have this feeling Jill is going to pull a Sandy from Grease soon?
I am just thinking of a musical number with all the girls and lads in the game

sing: "Well-a well-a well-a, huh
Tell me more, tell me more
Did you get very far?
Like does he have a car? ..."

Even without music and just quotes as some sort of hommage to musicals in a highschool environment, that would be awesome

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I am just thinking of a musical number with all the girls and lads in the game

sing: "Well-a well-a well-a, huh
Did you get very far?
Like does he have a car? ..."

Even without music and just quotes as some sort of hommage to musicals in a highschool environment, that would be awesome

I can totally see this.

"Tell me more, tell me more"
"Like does he have a scar?"

Alumni scar.png

"Uh huh!"

Burke scar.png

"Uh huh!"

Patrick scar.png

"Uh huh, YEAH!"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Heycock

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
So Maya is the MC's aunt :devilish:
No, Stephen Burke is the MC's aunt. His (her?) forehead scar is a result from the transplant when they transferred Lana's brain upon her death and replaced Stephen's. If you look closely at the reflections in Burke's left (Chick) eye, there is always a dark blue silhouette of Jill as a child (blue => royal blue => Royce).

How'd I do, dalli?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes