PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The choice of chick or dick is an illusion. The player can choose any route and any girl, if he makes the main choices. The most important choice is to be with a lesbian couple or not.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
What side chick do you miss with neutral? I thought you could get them all with neutral?
Becky and Sarah & Quinn in EP6-7. Furthemore if the neutral MC chooses to date M&J, he can't have Jade or Cathy.

You miss the scene in the bath at preps party if you're not DIK (what may lead to something more with Heather). Including Quinn and Sarah that's the only important (?) thing you get being a DIK instead of CHICK (yeah, there is scenes with Mona and Melanie but you don't lose much). The only difference between being a Neutral or CHICK is that you just lose some scenes from main girls if you're Neutral. You get side girls no matter what affinity you have (sooner or later). Being a CHICK you'll get Lily for free :BootyTime:
Actually, Jade, Quinn, Sarah, Melanie, Envy, Mona, Sandy, Rose, The Madam, Nora, Becky require either Dik Affinity, Dik Affinity choices ( Taking Quinn number, party without limits, take the ID to go to the Bar, not be voluntay...) or Dik Statut. A full chick MC has zero shot at them. He can't even do anything with Camila and Riona until EP7 while the DIK can fuck them all.
In term of sex and booty call, the Chick path is far less rewarding.

So far, the Dik only losses M&J and some scenes/option with Jill & Bella. Neutral path is still the most rewarding one. All the Love interests + some scenes the Chick can't have (Melanie shower for example ) and nearly all scenes with sides girls.

Reactions: RukiRG and ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Why the blonde tax evader has the same scar than Maya's dad? Is that some 3d model shit and i just entered Dalii ground?
DPC often uses one and the same skin texture for male characters. For example, compare the MC with Tommy. Both have the same skin texture. The best way to tell is by the small scar under the left eye.

Reactions: Heycock

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You're the one using the terms side girls buttercup. We were talking about chicks in general :Kappa:
The term "Side Girl" is being very distorted in this thread. :ROFLMAO:
Guys, how often do you replay the game?
I don't know, when the new chapter is coming up or when the guide comes out to see what I screwed up on but in general I think I have replayed this game more than 6 times

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The term "Side Girl" is being very distorted in this thread. :ROFLMAO:

I don't know, when the new chapter is coming up or when the guide comes out to see what I screwed up on but in general I think I have replayed this game more than 6 times
The lead for EP7 has been there for a long time.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
DPC often uses one and the same skin texture for male characters. For example, compare the MC with Tommy. Both have the same skin texture. The best way to tell is by the small scar under the left eye.
Ahhhhh when its another guy's crazy theory you do make sense. I see how this works, Dalli (imagine a silly emoji i refuse to use so people know i am joking)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I can totally see this.

"Tell me more, tell me more"
"Like does he have a scar?"

View attachment 1273483

"Uh huh!"

View attachment 1273484

"Uh huh!"

View attachment 1273485

"Uh huh, YEAH!"
well they might have the same kink!

they might have been with a girl that marks the men she as been with! madam uses that cross on the eye just as Arieth uses the crabs!
that would make Jill`s dad, Patrick Derek and Maya´s father and of course ROX Quinn fathers... holly shit that madam is dreadful!
that tattoo in Rox face is to mask his shame!

they might all be army buddies that scared themselves as a bond of brotherhood after escaping some shitty situation!

it might be the mark from using some holes in a peepshow...

it might be the mark of a hazing or a rite of passage into manhood done in a clearing in the middle of the forest at midnight during a full moon to please the werewolf lords done by a sacrificial virgin that will be eaten by those aforementioned werewolf's!

might be a side effect of some technology used by the aliens when they got kidnapped!

it can be an implant done by Bill Gates, Steve jobs, Elon Musk or (insert your favorite least favorite billionaire that is trying to take over the world!)

it might be the pillow they use, or some birthmark that goes back generations or the result of over tanning with getting old...

or its just the model... yes that`s it its the model used!

College Kings, AOA Academy, University of Problems, No More Secrets and Summers Gone.
SG is not this style of game, its on a league of its own story wise! you either love it or hate it and that`s that!
but low level comedy with casual sex on a school setting one of those three does not apply yet or in accordance with the tone of the story so far ever!

That seems to be the average, but the previous 2 episodes took around 5/6 months. If DPC surpasses episode 7 in size without being more efficient (for lack of a better word) then we could see a similar or even longer development time.
Everytime DPC went over 4 months he was trying out new stuff like programming or doing some hard core tutorials into animation and stuff like that so unless something new or he decides to give it a try at some new software it should get back to his regular schedule of 4 months

Could Arieth have once been Vinny's girl? Is she perhaps the cause of the quarrel between Vinny and the Dik's or maybe even the Alpha's?
Take a look at the screenshot. Arieth is probably from the library and Vinny is not up there with the others.

View attachment 1274063
thats a very good observation! it would explain why Dawe sticks with her... but ... she was the reason why the DIK`s got into a fight with the Alphas so perhaps Vinnie was the 1st one to nail her (but that was rusty according to the birthday hang out)!

Also Arieth went for Jacob because i assume she had not yet been with him and he is the only dude not on the balcony!

As Jacob ever showed up for a walk of shame? i wonder if he is against it!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Around 4 months per episode update right?
That seems to be the average, but the previous 2 episodes took around 5/6 months. If DPC surpasses episode 7 in size without being more efficient (for lack of a better word) then we could see a similar or even longer development time.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Could Arieth have once been Vinny's girl? Is she perhaps the cause of the quarrel between Vinny and the Dik's or maybe even the Alpha's?
Take a look at the screenshot. Arieth is probably from the library and Vinny is not up there with the others.

View attachment 1274063
Arieth was and still is everyones girl. It was just Vinny's turn. Doubt a girl like Arieth would be the source of conflict between Vinny and the Diks. Vinny's personality took care of that. The alphas however, that was set in motion when Tommy had his turn with her.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Everytime DPC went over 4 months he was trying out new stuff like programming or doing some hard core tutorials into animation and stuff like that so unless something new or he decides to give it a try at some new software it should get back to his regular schedule of 4 months
Very true episode 4 was the big branch between 3 characters (therefore 3 different free roams and all that comes with them) episode 5 however was pretty simple episode, the biggest offset was it's size compared to previous episodes. Episode 6 was the mansion mini game and also the increased number of renders and animations. Episode 7 was the phone and and even larger render and animation count. But one thing I want to counter the "Back to his regular schedule" point with is that he's already 2 months into his development for episode 8 and he's only managed to be 30% finished (according to him). I think we're going to see a minimum of 5 months. Most people here predict an October release (probably along with the Halloween party that Sage and Jacob mentioned)

Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes