ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I am new and I would like to know which one is better, DIK, Neutral, CHICK?
The game is a little more complicated than just DIK/Neutral/CHICK. In broad terms (as Darkdevil66 said) CHICKs are best for pursuing the 5 main LIs (Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Isabella) while DIK is much better suited to the other girls (in particular Riona, Camila, Sarah, Mel and Quinn). Neutral is a decent compromise between the two: you can get most of the content with all the LIs, and a decent chunk of content for the other girls.

That said, my advice is just to play whichever style appeals to you most. There's more content than you can see in a single playthrough and while I have some serious problems with the Affinity/Status system as a whole, it is reasonably consistent within the constraints mentioned above. So if you want to maximize casual sex, go DIK. If you want to focus on the romantic options, go CHICK. If you want to keep your options open, try to stay Neutral.

And whatever you do keep a lot of separate saves in case you need to go back and reverse a decision. Or just play through the game multiple times. ;)

Well, the biggest difference among all routes on Bella's route; Bella will know that Maya is the girl MC used to share dorm with and that she has a girlfriend. MC didn't tell it specifically but blabbered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's an interesting point. I doubt Bella would remember a random name several weeks later, but she does know the MC was dating two girls who turned out to be an item. It wouldn't take too much imagination to realize Josy and Maya are the girls in question - particularly if Jill shares what she knows.

Of course Bella is also very unlikely to do anything with that knowledge should she make the connection. Unless you're also dating her. :whistle:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
These conspiracy theories are all crazy! You guys should base your theories on actual dialogue present in the game.

Besides everyone already knows that MC's only secret relative in Aunty Jill, and she's also a Futa Giantess, and the Queen of Racoons. :LOL:
I wonder whatever happened to lemonfreak; he just disappeared back in March... :unsure:

I just noticed something else strange. DPC edited the calendars in Maya's Dorm.

EP1-EP5=2017
EP6=2020

But in EP7 there is always someone in front of the calendar. I know that EP6 was published in 2020. But EP1 did not appear in 2017. Maybe DPC had the idea of BaD in 2017.

He probably just reused the same graphic for a while then decided to update it. It's probably that simple...

dalli_x, if you wanna analyse something, and I'm serious on this because I was planning to do it myself at some point, go through all the songs and the scenes they are played in and correlate the words of the songs (or overall theme of the song) with the scene and with the characters involved.

Some of them are probably less significant (but suit the scene in regards to tempo etc.), but others I reckon are assisting in telling the story.

It could be a good read.

On a completely side note: Please all say a little prayer for my PC of ten years. After putting up with me for a decade, it finally gave up the ghost yesterday... :cry: It was a good, trusty friend, always up for a fun game, had enough grunt to even manage the more recent AAA games (albeit on reduced quality settings), and it didn't mind when we had to knuckle down for an all-nighter of programming and documentation, but most importantly, it weathered COVID with me and led me to this incest loving, fuck-your-sister-in-her-sleep oriented web site, and it never judged me, not once, hell, it displayed those inappropriate renders with pride! PC, you will me missed... but the beast that I have just ordered will probably help to mend the wounds. I can only hope it isn't a prude... :sneaky:

F

Last edited:

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Why the blonde tax evader has the same scar than Maya's dad? Is that some 3d model shit and i just entered Dalii ground?
Dalli is contagious :ROFLMAO:

The choice of chick or dick is an illusion. The player can choose any route and any girl, if he makes the main choices. The most important choice is to be with a lesbian couple or not.
Nope. For example with Dik affinity, you can't have a threesome relationship with May's and Josy and probably it will block your path with Jill.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Heycock

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I wonder whatever happened to lemonfreak; he just disappeared back in March... :unsure:

He probably just reused the same graphic for a while then decided to update it. It's probably that simple...

dalli_x, if you wanna analyse something, and I'm serious on this because I was planning to do it myself at some point, go through all the songs and the scenes they are played in and correlate the words of the songs (or overall theme of the song) with the scene and with the characters involved.

Some of them are probably less significant (but suit the scene in regards to tempo etc.), but others I reckon are assisting in telling the story.

It could be a good read.

On a completely side note: Please all say a little prayer for my PC of ten years. After putting up with me for a decade, it finally gave up the ghost yesterday... :cry: It was a good, trusty friend, always up for a fun game, had enough grunt to even manage the more recent AAA games (albeit on reduced quality settings), and it didn't mind when we had to knuckle down for an all-nighter of programming and documentation, but most importantly, it weathered COVID with me and led me to this incest loving, fuck-your-sister-in-her-sleep oriented web site, and it never judged me, not once, hell, it displayed those inappropriate renders with pride! PC, you will me missed... but the beast that I have just ordered will probably help to mend the wounds. I can only hope it isn't a prude... :sneaky:

F
You shouldn't have mentioned Lemonfreaks mysterious disappearance and an appeal to Dalli in the same post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

A lamentation for shazba's PC...

RIP.gif

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

xLoneWolf3Dx

May 14, 2019

It could be a good read.

F
RIP trusty pc :cry:

• Sad

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This game is TOO SLOW UPDATING. IT TAKES MONTHS TO WRITE 2 hours of play
Depends how you play it (you don't just skip all the words and go straight to the sex scenes do you?)

Episode 6 took me about 6 hours, I think ep7 was even more.

The game so far is now probably over 20 hours long as each episode gets progressively longer.

Who knows how long the next episode is gonna run for, but you're gonna have to dig in and wait, you won't see anything until around October.

Meanwhile, enjoy the other games on this site.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Could this be a hint ? That Bad Girls do not have the Good Ending...…Omoshiroi

This game is TOO SLOW UPDATING. IT TAKES MONTHS TO WRITE 2 hours of play
Are you serious ?!

It takes me round 6-7 hours to complete one episode...And It took me around 2-3 Days to complete the whole game, and I was playing it constantly...

The game takes a lot of time and I do not get enough holidays :(

I reckon that If it really will have 4-5 seasons, It will take a week for me to complete it :eek:

Maybe shazba is right, you just skip the text and go for the sex scenes.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I just noticed something else strange. DPC edited the calendars in Maya's Dorm.

EP1-EP5=2017
EP6=2020

But in EP7 there is always someone in front of the calendar. I know that EP6 was published in 2020. But EP1 did not appear in 2017. Maybe DPC had the idea of BaD in 2017.

Really nice catch.

The story goes in 2017 (well, it was in the beginning). Cathy's age, Sage's magazine and few other hints tell it. Why he changed it to 2020? :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dude, I can recall not even half an hour passing after the links being posted for EP's 6 & 7 and some people talking about the endings and events that happened later in the episodes.
Well, those player are only care about pixels Fucking. Peoples like them never gonna enjoy a game like this, they dont want story, gameplay, characters, etc etc . they don't want anything except, the sex gallery. evidence of this, is usually the very first question is about " Full save anyone" - right after the episode uploaded.:rolleyes:
I'm not judging but honestly , they don't deserve game like this. :ROFLMAO: A pig will drink the mineral water too, but it won't feel the difference so the regular tap water will do the job just fine:p:ROFLMAO:. 90% - of the game in this site perfect for those.(y).
meanwhile I'm struggling to find a handful of game that can just barely give me the same enjoyment as Badik. Yeah, we are different indeed:ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm not judging but honestly , they don't deserve game like this.
Yeah, I think that might actually be judging... :ROFLMAO:

Side note, latest review for the game gave it one star and opens with: " Extremely bad. " Probably another speed player, got stuck in the free roam and lost his hard on. :eek:

Oh and Chip, I'm definitely judging. ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, I think that might actually be judging... :ROFLMAO:

Side note, latest review for the game gave it one star and opens with: " Extremely bad. " Probably another speed player, got stuck in the free roams and lost his hard on. :eek:
oh? Well,, I tried my best not be , we can't be perfect :ROFLMAO:(y)

holy, shit, I need to read that :ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I read that episode 7 lasted 2 hours and I feel sorry for myself, I was only at the HOT party for two hours!
I calculate that if I had waited for the walkthrough update, having only one LI in the save, without looking for the special renders, or without reading, well there you go, 2 hours.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Could Arieth have once been Vinny's girl? Is she perhaps the cause of the quarrel between Vinny and the Dik's or maybe even the Alpha's?
Take a look at the screenshot. Arieth is probably from the library and Vinny is not up there with the others.

View attachment 1274063
It was Jacob who nailed her. Vinny left before Jamie and Leon joined. Now, I don't know how you can miss those details, and the fight between Vinny and DIKs is because of Tommy's ego. He can't stand anyone who takes charge of the frat besides him, as he is the founding and senior member of DIKs so he deserves the position (does shit as a VP though). Vinny did things that a VP was supposed to do and that pushed buttons of Tommy like MC did in ep6 and reminded him of Vinny. The fight between alphas and diks was started by tommy nailing arieth in the bar and alphas saw her, specially a fork lore by tommy is told in earlier eps.
What I can speculate is maybe Vinny fucked heather, in the ep7 party at hots when heather says Nick once told on tommy cheating to Heather,so she maybe fucked Vinny in revenge.
Vinny was on good terms with Rusty, but it's tommy who call the shots for DIKs.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes