JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Could Arieth have once been Vinny's girl? Is she perhaps the cause of the quarrel between Vinny and the Dik's or maybe even the Alpha's?
Take a look at the screenshot. Arieth is probably from the library and Vinny is not up there with the others.

View attachment 1274063
She was with Jacob. But Vinny got her before Tommy, that's right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Very true episode 4 was the big branch between 3 characters (therefore 3 different free roams and all that comes with them) episode 5 however was pretty simple episode, the biggest offset was it's size compared to previous episodes. Episode 6 was the mansion mini game and also the increased number of renders and animations. Episode 7 was the phone and and even larger render and animation count. But one thing I want to counter the "Back to his regular schedule" point with is that he's already 2 months into his development for episode 8 and he's only managed to be 30% finished (according to him). I think we're going to see a minimum of 5 months. Most people here predict an October release (probably along with the Halloween party that Sage and Jacob mentioned)
Well, the biggest difference among all routes on Bella's route; Bella will know that Maya is the girl MC used to share dorm with and that she has a girlfriend. MC didn't tell it specifically but blabbered.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Very true episode 4 was the big branch between 3 characters (therefore 3 different free roams and all that comes with them) episode 5 however was pretty simple episode, the biggest offset was it's size compared to previous episodes. Episode 6 was the mansion mini game and also the increased number of renders and animations. Episode 7 was the phone and and even larger render and animation count. But one thing I want to counter the "Back to his regular schedule" point with is that he's already 2 months into his development for episode 8 and he's only managed to be 30% finished (according to him). I think we're going to see a minimum of 5 months. Most people here predict an October release (probably along with the Halloween party that Sage and Jacob mentioned)
It's so long. One season takes a year and a half.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Well, the biggest difference among all routes on Bella's route; Bella will know that Maya is the girl MC used to share dorm with and that she has a girlfriend. MC didn't tell it specifically but blabbered.
Though I don't think it'll matter in the long run. We already saw Bella notice Maya in distress in Episode 7. One way or another she'll find out MC's connection to her. I think all we'll get out of this is some dialogue change when the time comes.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Though I don't think it'll matter in the long run. We already saw Bella notice Maya in distress in Episode 7. One way or another she'll find out MC's connection to her. I think all we'll get out of this is some dialogue change when the time comes.
I think in that scene Bella noticed Sage, not Maya. That Sage not only bright as she said but also caring. First I thought that scene will differ if Bella knows about Maya (you need your ID to get the book from library so Bella knows who Sage was talking to) but it didn't.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
It is. But granted DPC is a solo developer and has some of the largest updates among the AVN genre. So as unfortunate as the wait is, I would argue it's worth it in this context.
I thought with that much support $$$ on Patreon he had a team?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I think in that scene Bella noticed Sage, not Maya. That Sage not only bright as she said but also caring. First I thought that scene will differ if Bella knows about Maya (you need your ID to get the book from library so Bella knows who Sage was talking to) but it didn't.
She noticed Sage comforting Maya. There's a render where she looks back at Maya after she tells Sage that she has plans after their lesson in the library (before interfering with Jill's "date")

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I thought with that much support $$$ on Patreon he had a team?
No, I believe he mentioned in one of his Q&A's that he's a terrible manager and that he has a specific vision for the game. So he would rather handle all areas of production himself instead of peering over someones shoulder. So all the support on Patreon goes to the game and himself... Probably.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just noticed something else strange. DPC edited the calendars in Maya's Dorm.

EP1-EP5=2017
EP6=2020

But in EP7 there is always someone in front of the calendar. I know that EP6 was published in 2020. But EP1 did not appear in 2017. Maybe DPC had the idea of BaD in 2017.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No, Stephen Burke is the MC's aunt. His (her?) forehead scar is a result from the transplant when they transferred Lana's brain upon her death and replaced Stephen's. If you look closely at the reflections in Burke's left (Chick) eye, there is always a dark blue silhouette of Jill as a child (blue => royal blue => Royce).

How'd I do, dalli?
These conspiracy theories are all crazy! You guys should base your theories on actual dialogue present in the game.

Besides everyone already knows that MC's only secret relative in Aunty Jill, and she's also a Futa Giantess, and the Queen of Racoons. :LOL:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just noticed something else strange. DPC edited the calendars in Maya's Dorm.

EP1-EP5=2017
EP6=2020

But in EP7 there is always someone in front of the calendar. I know that EP6 was published in 2020. But EP1 did not appear in 2017. Maybe DPC had the idea of BaD in 2017.

So i guess that the MC went into coma for three years and everybody around him just play the game, did the MC get abducted by aliens because he has such a big dick and all the students and staff of the college are members of the Men in Blacks, studying him for eventual sexual aftermath?

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Isabella is by far the best looking in the game but I will be starting this game again so just to be friends with maya and josy so I can get more scenes with quinn she is the one you just want to hate fuck

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Isabella is by far the best looking in the game but I will be starting this game again so just to be friends with maya and josy so I can get more scenes with quinn she is the one you just want to hate fuck
Bella is the best MG in my opinion but I would say Josy is the best looking MG, maybe even in the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes