dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
With luck, if I am not mistaken, tomorrow I will be able to provide pictorial evidence that there is a connection between Lynette's diary and the Blue Book that everyone is reading. If I should be right, this becomes a sensation, because then also a connection of the MC and Caleb develops.

Maybe someone else will figure it out sooner, because I don't want to edit any more pictures in Gimp tonight.

Hints: Connect Caleb Hals tattoo with the logo of Lynette's logo and merge the whole thing over the logo of the blue book. Caleb even had a tattoo on his left hand in EP3, but only on this one picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Not yet unfortunately. Depends on if Pinks will finally stop prolonging the inevitable.
MC didn't bang Jill yet. He had sex with Bella already
Does anyone know when the next release might be? it's been three months
1-2 weeks ago DPC said the game is 33% ready. Probably today is about 40-45%... So it will take another couple of months
When MC is telling part of his story in the past tense, DPC uses italic type. Maybe it means that MC still in B&R at the end of the story.
Well, in Epilogue, it sounds/looks like the MC is not in B&R anymore

Jun 28, 2020
Hi,
I have a big problem with the phone in game, the applications are closing when I move my mouse after opening them. So I cannot use the phone.
The contacts, pet names and scenes apps are the only exceptions.
And when I'm in of these apps, the main menu apps names are showing.
How can I fix that ?

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
does anybody has an educated guess how many ep's there will be? cos i have visited DPC's Patereon site and there is some talking of this game as to seasons... but as far there is only one game 7 ep long and 14gb large...
As far as i understand and when i look at the LIs there
  1. Maya&Josy
    1. Maya focused
    2. Josy focused
    3. as equals
  2. Jill
  3. Sage
  4. Isabella
So as far as i see there a few outcomes possible (harem ending excluded) and hos DPC wants the game to end for each route/arc. IF he goes for one ending each there will be at least about 6 Endings, and if you spin it further with more per LI than it will be in double digits easily. And here is no difference made between MC being DIK or CHICK.. so the possible endings are lots...​
We are in EP 7 with so much going on that its easy to lose track of it. If it goes so much longer (what i expect) than its rather like that there will be inconsistencies. Hopefully he rather finishes the game than expand it only to expand it. There so many storylines unsolved atm. and some (Jill) not fully developed, and even now this project is huge.​
Personally i would like this game to be around 10 EP's long and that's it.​
What do you guys think... dragging on just to avoid an ending. Or rather an ending in sight.​
tbh i will be sad when this game ends but its better than the other option​
just my 2 cent​
Parmenion​

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
does anybody has an educated guess how many ep's there will be? cos i have visited DPC's Patereon site and there is some talking of this game as to seasons... but as far there is only one game 7 ep long and 14gb large...
As far as i understand and when i look at the LIs there
  1. Maya&Josy
    1. Maya focused
    2. Josy focused
    3. as equals
  2. Jill
  3. Sage
  4. Isabella
So as far as i see there a few outcomes possible (harem ending excluded) and hos DPC wants the game to end for each route/arc. IF he goes for one ending each there will be at least about 6 Endings, and if you spin it further with more per LI than it will be in double digits easily. And here is no difference made between MC being DIK or CHICK.. so the possible endings are lots...​
We are in EP 7 with so much going on that its easy to lose track of it. If it goes so much longer (what i expect) than its rather like that there will be inconsistencies. Hopefully he rather finishes the game than expand it only to expand it. There so many storylines unsolved atm. and some (Jill) not fully developed, and even now this project is huge.​
Personally i would like this game to be around 10 EP's long and that's it.​
What do you guys think... dragging on just to avoid an ending. Or rather an ending in sight.​
tbh i will be sad when this game ends but its better than the other option​
just my 2 cent​
Parmenion​
He has already answered that he plans 16-20 episodes. This is another 2-3 seasons and about 3-5 years. When the game ends, it will be the longest game on this site.

Reactions: znar25

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Unfortunately, she does not look like the type who is ready for this, so it is unlikely that it will be.:(
But I generally agree with you.
BeingADIK 2021-07-10 23-47-03-28.png
She really wanted to give MC a deepthroat blowjob, and she was rather apologetic that she was not able to do it, yet ..... :devilish:. so I would not rule out the possibility that She gives her asshole to MC if he wants it .May be as a Birthday Gift:ROFLMAO:.
DPC can't always use the most kinky Sex scenes for side girls, it can be optional for those who might not in to it, but optional is the key word.
so both Josy and Jill better be offering their booty hole to MC . :devilish:DPC better not be disappointing us.:ROFLMAO:

thanks for giving me the excuse (y)to post this beautiful sight of Josy being on her knees suckign MC's dick:love:

BeingADIK 2021-07-10 23-46-23-93.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-10 23-46-31-15.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-10 23-46-39-51.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-10 23-46-55-76.png

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
He has already answered that he plans 16-20 episodes. This is another 2-3 seasons and about 3-5 years. When the game ends, it will be the longest game on this site.

it will not only be the longest game, measured in playtime. It would be the first over such a long time period from ep1 to last ep that doesn't get abandoned in the process. Lets hope for the best... but most of these longtime projects get cancelt on their way

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 1291242
She really wanted to give MC a deepthroat blowjob, and she was rather apologetic that she was not able to do it, yet ..... :devilish:. so I would not rule out the possibility that She gives her asshole to MC if he wants it .May be as a Birthday Gift:ROFLMAO:.
DPC can't always use the most kinky Sex scenes for side girls, it can be optional for those who might not in to it, but optional is the key word.
so both Josy and Jill better be offering their booty hole to MC . :devilish:DPC better not be disappointing us.:ROFLMAO:

thanks for giving me the excuse (y)to post this beautiful sight of Josy being on her knees suckign MC's dick:love:
View attachment 1291246
View attachment 1291245
View attachment 1291247
View attachment 1291248
Well, the mouth and the ass are still different levels, so I would not draw parallels:)
And Sage hinted at anal sex in episode 4, and we're still waiting.:cautious:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, the mouth and the ass are still different levels, so I would not draw parallels:)
And Sage hinted at anal sex in episode 4, and we're still waiting.:cautious:
Okay, Sir Austin Powers , stop ruining my dream. :ROFLMAO:. all I said She wants to please her man, and if her man wants her ass, she will give to him. (y):ROFLMAO::devilish:. otherwise there will be others who do it, and there is a Competition for MC . Josy and Jill are both know this, so they have to do the best to keep MC :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
it will not only be the longest game, measured in playtime. It would be the first over such a long time period from ep1 to last ep that doesn't get abandoned in the process. Lets hope for the best... but most of these longtime projects get cancelt on their way
Summertime saga and Dating my daughter have been in development and production for 5 years and regularly release updates. And they will be developed for another 2-3 years. I don't think that BaDIK will become a record holder.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
because unless Sage and Jill fail their class, they will leave before MC
I don't know how the Jill and Sage fans would feel about it, that they stuck with Josy, Maya, Derek :ROFLMAO:, on the other Hand , Bella would be your Teacher :cool: (y)
Nah man they can keep them if I get to keep Sage :ROFLMAO:
What would also be a possibility is that they get some sort of job at the university, like a research job something. Or that they stay and do a PhD.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1291242

View attachment 1291246
View attachment 1291245
View attachment 1291247
View attachment 1291248
Agree! Josy will definitely go for anal ! I’m sure that she’s into it! She did bring a bottle of lube for Maya and I’m sure it was also for another purpose. :giggle:
As for Jill... Well, if she wants to keep her virginity... There’s always the backdoor :devilish:
But seriously I also trust DPC to eventually go all the way with Jill's three holes ! Inside she's a volcano filled with lust ! Her body is ready so is mine. :love:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ickyrus

May 12, 2021
And yet here you are on a pirate site getting his stuff for free.....

Very clever, and yet, you lack data to support your supposition :) Why the attack? Is my trying to help DrPink Cake somehow threatening to you? Many Devs for this sort of material are members here as well and tacitly allow their games to be posted here. But that should not be equated as them having no concern over their IP rights.

Ickyrus

May 12, 2021
Searched the fan art section and I see Pixil (the creator) is a member here and did post the non comic version as fan art.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
When MC is telling part of his story in the past tense, DPC uses italic type. Maybe it means that MC still in B&R at the end of the story.
My theory is that maybe the narration is the MC writing a journal of all his exploit at B&R just like his mum. That way it can go full circle ! I'm sure that there's something special about the narration just like DPC's last game...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes