JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
My theory is that maybe the narration is the MC writing a journal of all his exploit at B&R just like his mum. That way it can go full circle ! I'm sure that there's something special about the narration just like DPC's last game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah. I got that AL vibe since ep 1.
BaD story starts just like AL - "the day I've met girl named Megan (or something like that, I don't remember exactly)". Both Maya and Josy seems to be crucial characters for the plot; all other mains looks like minor characters (like Rena in AL - you can totally ignore her and nothing important will happen).

Since BaD originally supposed to be some kind of prequel to AL I think the whole MC's narration thing may be speech he gave to next DIK president (ofc MC will become one sooner or later). Like "don't make my mistakes" or whatever.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
BaD story starts just like AL - "the day I've met girl named Megan (or something like that, I don't remember exactly)". Both Maya and Josy seems to be crucial characters for the plot; all other mains looks like minor characters (like Rena in AL - you can totally ignore her and nothing important will happen).

Since BaD originally supposed to be some kind of prequel to AL I think the whole MC's narration thing may be speech he gave to next DIK president (ofc MC will become one sooner or later). Like "don't make my mistakes" or whatever.
Maybe the narration is actually the MC's diary being read by someone after his death?:unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Agree! Josy will definitely go for anal ! I’m sure that she’s into it! She did bring a bottle of lube for Maya and I’m sure it was also for another purpose. :giggle:
As for Jill... Well, if she wants to keep her virginity... There’s always the backdoor :devilish:
But seriously I also trust DPC to eventually go all the way with Jill's three holes ! Inside she's a volcano filled with lust ! Her body is ready so is mine. :love:
finally someone speaking my language. (y) :ROFLMAO:.
Look how happy she ask what MC wanna do to to her. :love: oh Josy, I wanna do plenty of things with you:devilish:
BeingADIK 2021-07-11 05-09-10-74.png
and look at the word She used. The magic word " Love" " I love your cock " - Thats a love confession right there:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-07-11 05-10-51-50.png
and yeah I agree about Jill, it's always the "Shy girls ", they end up as the most kinky ones. :devilish:.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
One of the most important assets of a good leader is not to fuck every girl insight. That's not a leader material, is an aashole who most of people wants to break his head. Licking Ashley pussy, fucking Heather, fucking Maya and Josy... that wouldnt work. And you can see the results... the whole fucking Arieth almoast detroy the DIKs.
What's Ashley, Josy and Maya got to do with DIK leadership. They will ruin MC personal rp with Derek and Tommy but not diks. Heather is the one that can ruin it because she is girlfriend of Tommy who is VP.
Fucking Arieth was personal decision of every DIK and Dawe, Arieth are dumb enough that they still are in a relationship even when Dawe found out she fucked all DIKs and she is fucking every other guy in college dorms.
Even DIKs say they don't give a fuck about Dawe. MC can bridge the gap between jocks and diks but every player likes to play with jocks because their leader is an asshole now.
There are variables in game with RPDiks, RPpreps, RPJocks and RP Tommy, maybe MC will become a leader afterall.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What's Ashley, Josy and Maya got to do with DIK leadership. They will ruin MC personal rp with Derek and Tommy but not diks. Heather is the one that can ruin it because she is girlfriend of Tommy who is VP.
Fucking Arieth was personal decision of every DIK and Dawe, Arieth are dumb enough that they still are in a relationship even when Dawe found out she fucked all DIKs and she is fucking every other guy in college dorms.
Even DIKs say they don't give a fuck about Dawe. MC can bridge the gap between jocks and diks but every player likes to play with jocks because their leader is an asshole now.
There are variables in game with RPDiks, RPpreps, RPJocks and RP Tommy, maybe MC will become a leader afterall.
Have you ever thought about Rusty and Tommy leaving the DIK's?

Then Ashley already has something to do with the leadership of the DIK's. She will be the girlfriend of VP Derek.
Josy and/or Maya become the girlfriends of the DIK President MC.
One of them, Josy or Maya, must also lead the HOT's.

Sage, Rusty and Tommy could all be in their last year. They need successors.

And if Dawe is pushed into the pool at the party in Chick fashion, he won't be able to hold on as Alpha President. What picture was hanging on the left wall of Derek again. Yes, it was a football picture. Caleb must be a good football player.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Then Ashley already has something to do with the leadership of the DIK's. She will be the girlfriend of VP Derek.

And if Dawe is pushed into the pool at the party in Chick fashion, he won't be able to hold on as Alpha President. What picture was hanging on the left wall of Derek again. Yes, it was a football picture. Caleb must be a good football player.
I can't see Derek becoming the VP, he's an idiot. Jacob is the obvious candidate.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So the logo of the books and the tattoo is really too hard to get neatly in Gimp, because the images I have are too distorted in perspective.

But there are three important books in total. Lynette Red, the blue book and a green book.

Here we go again. Red (DIK), Green (NEUTRAL) and Blue (CHICK).

The MC has already read the green book in EP4 on the Bella route and KRJ is reading it in EP6. When I looked closely at the picture as the MC reads it, I noticed something. The page number jumps from 104 to 213 and the language is not English but Swedish. If one has Bock he can try to translate it.

Book.png

Reactions: `Ray`

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

Derek, an imbecile who can't keep his ass shut and spills everything mc says. He won't be VP. I see only Jacob and Nick(if he ain't alibi of Vinny) to be VP. Only they are level headed.
Josy/Maya will be gf only when one is their path and even if they become hots vp and p, they have already come to terms to be as friend/gf in the confrontation. Josy/Maya aren't property of Tommy/Derek they live their own lives, even mc says that to Derek when he stops maya mc kiss. He will hurt MC only he dumps her while in a relationship, not as a friend and when one chooses them to be their friend the game has already made them distant and closed the path so in no way mc would hurt them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I can't see Derek becoming the VP, he's an idiot. Jacob is the obvious candidate.
I think a lot of people underestimate Derek. Just look at the prank he pulled on the preps. He's also been planning his revenge on Quinn since EP2. He has also become employee of the month and the books he reads are not without their own merits. He seems to me to be the typical lateral thinker.:unsure:

Quuerdenker.png

I just don't get to play. Do you see the black shirt on the screenshot?

That's the shirt the MC wore under the red sweater on the first date with Josy. Employee of the month? Reminds me so much of Steve.
Shaving cream and razor? Damn not Arieth.
Josy what did you do? Look at the order. The poster of Steve, what the MC is painting. Arieth (2DIK), Steve (1DIK), MC (CHICK). DPC is already going to punish us for mistakes in EP1. Damn I need to start over and hit Steve a few in the face in EP2.:devilish:

There's a dildo up by the basketball. Now we also know that Bella doesn't send the dick pics to Tybalt.:eek:

Nice carrots. Jamie really is a gifted gardener.

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

I also thought about the MC being the new DIK president and giving a big speech to the new maggots brothers about his first year of college and what "Being a DIK" truly means... It's about family ;)
But if that’s the case then that would be a very long "How I met your mother" speech with him detailing all the girls/teachers/strippers he banged. :ROFLMAO:
And also the part where he talks about Bella at the library seems like a very personal moment to be a college speech... :unsure:
considering Dawe, perhaps it is a pre-requisite to be an idiot to be a VP :unsure:
Well, that's not nice to Quinn and Tommy. :ROFLMAO:
They may not be book-smart but they are street-smart. ;)

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I think a lot of people underestimate Derek. Just look at the prank he pulled on the preps. He's also been planning his revenge on Quinn since EP2. He has also become employee of the month and the books he reads are not without their own merits. He seems to me to be the typical lateral thinker.:unsure:
well said, not to mention he also tricked the professors into making them believe he's a secret genius while wearing no shirt.

derek is the perfect sidekick, he deserves that position.

Reactions: `Ray` and dalli_x

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

View attachment 1291921
He is passing using cheats(maya told) for now unless he is really studying, and the alpha prank isn't that hard to pull off. Dawe is always in the maths class and is carrying a protein shaker.
One thing that he did smart was to stop the preps party using sprinkler system not gonna lie, but all in all his character is shown to be goofy till now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes