M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Btw, how do you people get the in-game screens so fast (usually use for jokes or pointing something out? Are they available somewhere?
Looks like dutch to me. I can read some of the lines.
Damn you're right. Is it better readable in game or is it somehow possible to "CSI" that picture so it becomes readable?
If so I can translate it

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Found the book. It's Weste Hoogten by Emily Brontë. Cannot find the page yet on my phone tho. Will try on laptop. I search on this sentence: Ze is toch de erfgename van haar broer?' vroeg hij, na een korte stilte.

I see the names Catherine and Isabella named in the book btw

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Found the book. It's Weste Hoogten by Emily Brontë. Cannot find the page yet on my phone tho. Will try on laptop. I search on this sentence: Ze is toch de erfgename van haar broer?' vroeg hij, na een korte stilte.

I see the names Catherine and Isabella named in the book btw
"She is her brother's heiress, isn't she?" he asked after a brief silence

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Btw, how do you people get the in-game screens so fast (usually use for jokes or pointing something out? Are they available somewhere?
In my case I take the screenshots with the dialogs to use them in comments on the forum and I just wait for the perfect moment, sometimes you are surprised because you can use it the same day
screenshot0257.png

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Yeah, that's true I guess the counsellor office is the only variation that matters ! But the fact that if you beat up Troy in episode 1, that will definitely come back !
And it's impossible not to joke about the Jocks and Tybalt. DPC made them so detestable that you have to be a Buddhist monk to not mock them ! :LOL:
In my blind playthough I've negative points with the jocks and the preps. I don't know what it would do and I don't care. ;)
Tybalt is really disgusting character. It takes a lot of efforts to make one or play one in movie; like Commodus played by Joaquin Phoenix - so many years passed but its still one of the most hated characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well I knew that the preview was gonna drop today :geek: I already said it yesterday...

And by this preview I am pretty sure that the concert is near as well, which might be a big-free roam event.

Big Free Roam Events

And She looks Gorgeous :love:
The issue with that is that it's possible to not be on Jill's path. Yes everyone gets the notes and can practice the song. But not everyone has the option to see her and talk about the songs.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I seriously don't like how Jill's character design is constantly being changed, by the Dev himself...Why does he keep changing her Facial and body features :(
Now Don't come and tell me that it is a light effect :cautious:

Edit: Nonetheless, It's somewhere similar to the original one unlike ep7...

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Who would have thought that Derek "Lord Earl grey" personality would actually work? :ROFLMAO: such a con man !
Even if the D-boy can be an idiot sometime, I still think that he can be the VP to the MC presidency ! He may not care about academics but he does care about the DIKS and frat life. ;)
Dude's a fucking chameleon, man. Watch him cross-dress and sneak into the HOTs House someday as a daughter. No one would even know it was him, not even Maya :KEK: Imagine if he successfully seduced one of the guys from the other frats even

Personally I just screenshot any scenes in the game that I presume would be useful one day. It's like stocking up on food, when the time comes you'll have a whole bucketful to choose from that would fit your current mood.

Tybalt is really disgusting character. It takes a lot of efforts to make one or play one in movie; like Commodus played by Joaquin Phoenix - so many years passed but its still one of the most hated characters.
screenshot0112.png

I seriously don't like how Jill's character design is constantly being changed, by the Dev himself...Why does he keep changing her Facial and body features :(

Could be an angle thing, honestly. From what I'm seeing here there's not much change tbh. Jill's cheekbones have already been defined in the first picture, and they've become more distinct in the latest one (which, in this case, is definitely due to lighting). The only thing I see that's different is that Jill's eyes are only half-open in the latest render compared to the other two where her eyes are fully open. Otherwise, I still think she looks the same lmao. Idk, maybe it's just me? Maybe I'm oblivious to any changes? Maybe... I'm going blind?!?!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Edit: Nonetheless, It's somewhere similar to the original one unlike ep7...
but, it is a light effect . :p. different lighting, different shadow, facial expression etc. I'm not saying she not tweaked here and there, but she is far from dramatically different. overall Jill face did not worked out for the best. sometimes she is incredibly beautiful other times she is strange like an alien, but may be this imperfection is her true beauty:unsure:(y)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well I knew that the preview was gonna drop today :geek: I already said it yesterday...

And by this preview I am pretty sure that the concert is near as well, which might be a big-free roam event.

Big Free Roam Events

And She looks Gorgeous :love:
I don't rule out that the concert will be another choice on Jill's roure . For example, go to a concert or hang out at a Halloween party? Then immediately from the 3rd season, a full-fledged separation of paths will begin.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes