`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Could be an angle thing, honestly. From what I'm seeing here there's not much change tbh. Jill's cheekbones have already been defined in the first picture, and they've become more distinct in the latest one (which, in this case, is definitely due to lighting). The only thing I see that's different is that Jill's eyes are only half-open in the latest render compared to the other two where her eyes are fully open. Otherwise, I still think she looks the same lmao. Idk, maybe it's just me? Maybe I'm oblivious to any changes? Maybe... I'm going blind?!?!
but, it is a light effect . :p. different lighting, different shadow, facial expression etc. I'm not saying she not tweaked here and there, but she is far from dramatically different. overall Jill face did not worked out for the best. sometimes she is incredibly beautiful other times she is strange like an alien, but may be this imperfection is her true beauty:unsure:(y)
What I didn't want to hear, came to me....The Lightning effect :HideThePain:

I seriously fail to understand how the time in story as in day, night, dawn or dusk can affect her body this much?! I have seen other LI's as well, they didn't have this kind of problem...Her body color keeps changing...And her cheek bones :HideThePain:...

Nevertheless I respect your views

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Summertime saga and Dating my daughter have been in development and production for 5 years and regularly release updates. And they will be developed for another 2-3 years. I don't think that BaDIK will become a record holder.
Acting Lessons wasn´t extremely long, adding chapter after chapter after chapter, soap-opera style (like Dating My Daughter, for example) until nothing from the original plot left. Acting lessons was a successful game and the dev could have make it way longer and milk the patrons for more time. I assume BaDIK will not be extemely long either, and will finish with the ending of the school year.

I suppose the main climax of the game will be the coming to light of the drugs and prostitution ring in the HOTs. I imagine that at some point the MC will has to choose between helping Quinn or helping Sage, since it seems clear to me that Quinn is already using and manipulating Sage now, and will not give a second thought if she has to put the blame in her, as president of the HOTs, and saving herself when the ring will be exposed. In my mind, that will be the main drama of the game and what will determine who gets a happy ending and who don't.

Maybe will be a "BeDIK II, second school year", if the dev earns money enough with this game and don't get sick of writing for those characters, as happens a lot of times with scriptwriters (that's the main reason why there is no a "The Witcher IV") and wants to make something totally different. But ther will be different, with new characters and plots.
My 2 cents. :LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
but, it is a light effect . :p. different lighting, different shadow, facial expression etc. I'm not saying she not tweaked here and there, but she is far from dramatically different. overall Jill face did not worked out for the best. sometimes she is incredibly beautiful other times she is strange like an alien, but may be this imperfection is her true beauty:unsure:(y)
Jill be like

Reactions: pkripem

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I seriously fail to understand how the time in story as in day, night, dawn or dusk can affect her body this much?! I have seen other LI's as well, they didn't have this kind of problem...Her body color keeps changing...And her cheek bones :HideThePain:...

Maybe it is your PC setting then? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:. Here is Josy in different scenes, and under different lighting, her skin tone also adapt to the lighting.
BeingADIK 2021-06-29 01-10-09-82.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-28 16-27-49-31.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-13 10-21-02-68.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-10 23-47-03-28.png
See?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Tybalt is really disgusting character. It takes a lot of efforts to make one or play one in movie; like Commodus played by Joaquin Phoenix - so many years passed but its still one of the most hated characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tybalt as Commodus from Gladiator... I couldn't think of a more perfect analogy for this situation. :ROFLMAO:
Gladiator.png
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Magot armies of B&R, Future president of the DIK Fraternity and loyal servant to the true emperor, Richard Burgmeister. Father to a future Royce son. Boyfriend to a stolen waifu. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well I am pretty sure my PC setting are great. Then how about this one? Both are during the nights...

I say that Jill has a twin.:Kappa:Simple as that...
dude, lighting :ROFLMAO: . as much as you don't want to accept it, it is lighting:ROFLMAO:. you used two different scene in two different background.it's not exclusive to Jill.:) see how much darker Josy skin tone is under different lighting, in a darker scene,
BeingADIK 2021-07-11 17-21-46-21.png BeingADIK 2021-07-11 17-22-43-81.png

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
"She is her brother's heiress, isn't she?" he asked after a brief silence
Yup something like that.
In my case I take the screenshots with the dialogs to use them in comments on the forum and I just wait for the perfect moment, sometimes you are surprised because you can use it the same day
View attachment 1292220
Got it, you guys just play some 4d chess
Its in dutch. Woeste hoogten (Wuthering heights) by Emily Brontë. (y)
Yeah like I said :p

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
What's Ashley, Josy and Maya got to do with DIK leadership. They will ruin MC personal rp with Derek and Tommy but not diks. Heather is the one that can ruin it because she is girlfriend of Tommy who is VP.
Fucking Arieth was personal decision of every DIK and Dawe, Arieth are dumb enough that they still are in a relationship even when Dawe found out she fucked all DIKs and she is fucking every other guy in college dorms.
Even DIKs say they don't give a fuck about Dawe. MC can bridge the gap between jocks and diks but every player likes to play with jocks because their leader is an asshole now.
There are variables in game with RPDiks, RPpreps, RPJocks and RP Tommy, maybe MC will become a leader afterall.
We were talking about a realistic scenario. In the game MC already became an informal leader of the DIKS regardless of who he fucked. But in reality some of the actions of the MC will not help him to become an informal leader, that was the argument about and that was my point. Josy is Tommy sister and Maya is Derek's and Ashley is Derek territory. In a realistic scenario if you fuck with the girlfriends and sisters of the people you pretend to lead that is not going to work, even if it's a new guy like Derek. Not only you make an unnecesary enemy, but also people will not trust or like a guy like that.

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

No, no, that's not the point. The point is that in every room, the lights are placed in different places. This in tandem with her position in the room results in the light shining on different areas of her body. In the first two pictures, it's obvious that there is light everywhere around her, whereas in the latest picture, the source of the light looks to be right above her grand piano, thus, with her head angled in a way where her chin is tucked in, the upper part of the head is the one that is exposed to the light, resulting in shadows forming under her cheekbones.

As for the body colour, who's to say that they're not using different lightbulbs for each light, right? Lightbulbs can differ in tone, power required etc. Nothing is constant about light, thus, in my opinion, everything is about lighting. Character looks dark? Light source is behind the character. Character looks bright? Right under the light or facing it. It's more realistic that way in my opinion.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
dude, lighting :ROFLMAO: . as much as you don't want to accept it, it is lighting:ROFLMAO:. you used two different scene in two different background.it's not exclusive to Jill.:) see how much darker Josy skin tone is under different lighting, in a darker scene,
View attachment 1292373 View attachment 1292374
No, no, that's not the point. The point is that in every room, the lights are placed in different places. This in tandem with her position in the room results in the light shining on different areas of her body. In the first two pictures, it's obvious that there is light everywhere around her, whereas in the latest picture, the source of the light looks to be right above her grand piano, thus, with her head angled in a way where her chin is tucked in, the upper part of the head is the one that is exposed to the light, resulting in shadows forming under her cheekbones.

As for the body colour, who's to say that they're not using different lightbulbs for each light, right? Lightbulbs can differ in tone, power required etc. Nothing is constant about light, thus, in my opinion, everything is about lighting. Character looks dark? Light source is behind the character. Character looks bright? Right under the light or facing it. It's more realistic that way in my opinion.
Okay Okay, you both got me convinced, My play is over so soon :cautious: :p
And
One question chip, did her boobs grew bigger or is it because of body posture? :p:ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Is there any differences between this version here and the Steam version?
Yes. This version has 7 Episodes and the steam version has only 4 Episodes ( Season 1). When Ep8 will release i.e. either in October or November this year, the steam version will update and have 8 Episodes.

The Patreon version, meaning this version updates every year, whereas Steam version updates when a season is completed. Each Season has 4 Episodes.

The saves of Patreon version, meaning this and Steam version are not compatible.

Reactions: godkingxerxes

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
We were talking about a realistic scenario. In the game MC already became an informal leader of the DIKS regardless of who he fucked. But in reality some of the actions of the MC will not help him to become an informal leader, that was the argument about and that was my point. Josy is Tommy sister and Maya is Derek's and Ashley is Derek territory. In a realistic scenario if you fuck with the girlfriends and sisters of the people you pretend to lead that is not going to work, even if it's a new guy like Derek. Not only you make an unnecesary enemy, but also people will not trust or like a guy like that.
I have to agree with the Tommy past at least. Every DIK was afraid when they saw Josy coming out of MC room when she stayed over even when you aren't following the path. All agreed to keep the mouth, but Jamie almost burst it after hots party.

Reactions: dalli_x and Heycock

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ashley and Heather are a special issue

Derek would have every reason in the world to resent MC over Ashley, even though it is in fact thanks to MC that he is getting back together with her.

and also for Heather the question is different. the serious fact is if MC has revealed that Tommy has cheated on her, that's the serious fault. if then they had sex it's almost irrelevant, after all she and Tommy have this agreement to even out the betrayals, as much with Mc as with another of the BR.

:unsure: Then honestly why on earth would Tommy support MC as the new president? and that's regardless of Heather and Josy, it just doesn't seem in character to me, he's the VP and he definitely wants to be the new leader

Reactions: Niu6609

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Tybalt as Commodus from Gladiator... I couldn't think of a more perfect analogy for this situation.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1292364
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Magot armies of B&R, Future president of the DIK Fraternity and loyal servant to the true emperor, Richard Burgmeister. Father to a future Royce son. Boyfriend to a stolen waifu. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
34.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
There is, her name is Jilly, the evil twin of sweet Jill. Just look at her holding the evil laugh destroying the Burgemeister. View attachment 1292442
Evil Jill is better ep5_cook21c.jpg

She even has Sage as her bitch
custom_render_sage_jil_august2_4k.jpg custom_render_jill_sage_february3.jpg

And she got Isabella as her sex bitch
custom_order_jill_bella_february2.jpg bella_jill_order3_november.jpg custom_render_jill_bella_august1_4k.jpg custom_render_jill_bella_august3_4k.jpg

Evil Jill that character that DPC killed for putting a virgin who in the end became a boring character

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes