`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I've always thought that Jill's boobs have been adjusted over time. She has small boobs during the unskippable ear rape intro. Then her boobs seem to grow for a few episodes until leveling off. Funny thing is, they seem smaller when she is naked while some outfits make her look like Bella Jr.
I agree with you but...maybe I should have mentioned it that I was talking about Josy's boobs :D...Just playing with the emoji-guy :ROFLMAO:

Dragonmasta

Aug 27, 2018
hey don't know if this has been answered cause I haven't seen it. I've downloaded the saves but it doesn't unlock all the scenes or have all the renders when I play with was wondering if anybody can help with this small problem

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
hey don't know if this has been answered cause I haven't seen it. I've downloaded the saves but it doesn't unlock all the scenes or have all the renders when I play with was wondering if anybody can help with this small problem
Did you also copy the persistent ones?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
thank you but even that didn't work
You could try putting the files in C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

If you really want to see all the scenes and renders without replaying the game no of times in order to unlock them, you could try Scrappy's Mod. Whenever a new ep comes out, this mod gets updated within 2 days minimum.

You have to update your mod when the new ep comes out.

Dragonmasta

Aug 27, 2018
You could try putting the files in C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

If you really want to see all the scenes and renders without replaying the game no of times in order to unlock them, you could try Scrappy's Mod. Whenever a new ep comes out, this mod gets updated within 2 days minimum.

You have to update your mod when the new ep comes out.

I got it to work with the first idea thank you for the help

Reactions: `Ray`

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
That Melanie scene is easily top 5 at the very least.

I am willing to die on this hill rubes
It’s very likely that we will get a Melanie solo scene in episode 8! She’s my free pass from Quinn’s restaurant and she's such an underrated side girl ! I wouldn’t mind having a threesome with her and Sarah as well ! That bathtub double blowjob scene was nice little tease. :love:
screenshot0002.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
It’s very likely that we will get a Melanie solo scene in episode 8! She’s my free pass from Quinn’s restaurant and she's such an underrated side girl ! I wouldn’t mind having a threesome with her and Sarah as well ! That bathtub double blowjob scene was nice little tease. :love:
View attachment 1293722
Same here I like her scenes; we definitely gonna see the Free Pass content soon; did it worked with Riona/Camilla in EP7?
But I still don't get why DPC gave Sarah such a dirty tongue,... This ruins the scene so much to me :sick:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Out of curiosity: Does Sage always rate the MC 3/5 during the party of the preps? He says it´s because of the beers of the Hell Week. If the MC fails the minigames and don't drink the beers, don't smoke weed with Quinn or drinks tequila in the party of the preps, maybe the scene with Sage is different? Someone has tried it?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Out of curiosity: Does Sage always rate the MC 3/5 during the party of the preps? He says it´s because of the beers of the Hell Week. If the MC fails the minigames and don't drink the beers, don't smoke weed with Quinn or drinks tequila in the party of the preps, maybe the scene with Sage is different? Someone has tried it?
Always 3 outta 5, unless they don't have sex at all... then it's a big fat zero. :cry:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1293722
Melanie's interest in Troy and Chad is certainly anomalous, but I hope it's not because she's related...

besides the fact that it would make BR an even smaller microcosm (out of 30 characters we already have 2 brother-sister couples, a whole family made up of 3 characters) but most of all how is it possible that with all the problems MC had with Troy (both HOTs and DIKs know about it) the issue didn't come to light? Riona mentions it twice, if he were the brother of sisterhood mate it would be hard not to mention it

I think it's more about power plays between the HOTs.

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Same here I like her scenes; we definitely gonna see the Free Pass content soon; did it worked with Riona/Camilla in EP7?
But I still don't get why DPC gave Sarah such a dirty tongue,... This ruins the scene so much to me :sick:
Yeah, freebie worked with Riona and Camila if you picked them in EP7. And I agree not a fan of her tongue and personality... I guess Sarah style just isn't for everybody !
Mel is way hotter ! And Sarah is a little bit more realistic... And that Ahegaoe face is just not for me. :ROFLMAO:
maybe you get some sexual diseases from her ? :unsure:.
Shit I hope not ! Imagine if Massive Dik MC could get a disease because he fucks too much, that would be a bummer... Neil did warn us. :unsure:
Melanie's interest in Troy and Chad is certainly anomalous, but I hope it's not because she's related...

besides the fact that it would make BR an even smaller microcosm (out of 30 characters we already have 2 brother-sister couples, a whole family made up of 3 characters) but most of all how is it possible that with all the problems MC had with Troy (both HOTs and DIKs know about it) the issue didn't come to light? Riona mentions it twice, if she were the brother of sisterhood mate it would be hard not to mention it

I think it's more about power plays between the HOTs.
We'll see, maybe they could just be close friends, I just assumed a brother-sister relationship because they have the same hair colours but it proves nothing. :LOL:
And if the theory of Sage being Tybalt sister/stepsister is also true, then yeah everybody in B&R would be related !

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What I didn't want to hear, came to me....The Lightning effect :HideThePain:

I seriously fail to understand how the time in story as in day, night, dawn or dusk can affect her body this much?! I have seen other LI's as well, they didn't have this kind of problem...Her body color keeps changing...And her cheek bones :HideThePain:...

Nevertheless I respect your views
In 3D rendering, you don't just use one light source. Furthermore, there are different types of light sources and the color of the light source can also be set. In addition, you can adjust how the light is refracted and how the shadow should be. Even a bump or displacement texture affects the light differently. Well, there is a lot that you can set.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes