godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Ashley and Heather are a special issue

Derek would have every reason in the world to resent MC over Ashley, even though it is in fact thanks to MC that he is getting back together with her.

and also for Heather the question is different. the serious fact is if MC has revealed that Tommy has cheated on her, that's the serious fault. if then they had sex it's almost irrelevant, after all she and Tommy have this agreement to even out the betrayals, as much with Mc as with another of the BR.

:unsure: Then honestly why on earth would Tommy support MC as the new president? and that's regardless of Heather and Josy, it just doesn't seem in character to me, he's the VP and he definitely wants to be the new leader
If the MC becomes president he wouldn't need Tommy's support because he would be graduated.

There is no reason Rusty should step down, so MC become next president would be after Rusty, Tommy and Nick are gone.

I can see a scenario where Tommy gets in trouble and MC becomes VP.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
I wanted to see what DPCs release schedule was like and had a look back at previous releases. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate?

Ep 2: May 2019
Ep 3: Aug 2019
Ep 4: Jan 2020
Ep 5: Jun 2020
Ep 6: Nov 2020
Ep 7: Apr 2021
I myself joined DPC's Patreon after I got hooked playing 7.2 here, but I do wonder if anyone joined back when it was first released and got the $15 tier just so they can have the latest version of the game when it releases there? Based on first release date to the current version, its $360 paid for an incomplete game. DPC mentioned that the game would probably end around ep18-20, current average of 5 months per update means another 4-5 years until completion. You would have paid around $1,300 for it! Wow :O

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the MC becomes president he wouldn't need Tommy's support because he would be graduated.

There is no reason Rusty should step down, so MC become next president would be after Rusty, Tommy and Nick are gone.

I can see a scenario where Tommy gets in trouble and MC becomes VP.
we don't know if we'll ever see anyone (not Rusty or Sage) graduate.

but it doesn't seem so certain that Rusty and Tommy will graduate the same year...

I don't see Tommy graduating on the minimum terms

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

but it doesn't seem so certain that Rusty and Tommy will graduate the same year...

Rusty and Tommy are the same age, and we've seen nothing that indicates Tommy isn't passing his classes.

Unlike Dawe and Tony who are retaking first year classes.

But yes I agree, unless we start to see the narrative go into superspeed we aren't getting to Sage's graduation, which will also be Chad's and Tybalt's.

Rusty/Tommy/Jill/ will be the following year.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Okay Okay, you both got me convinced, My play is over so soon :cautious: :p
And
One question chip, did her boobs grew bigger or is it because of body posture? :p:ROFLMAO:
I've always thought that Jill's boobs have been adjusted over time. She has small boobs during the unskippable ear rape intro. Then her boobs seem to grow for a few episodes until leveling off. Funny thing is, they seem smaller when she is naked while some outfits make her look like Bella Jr.

There is, her name is Jilly, the evil twin of sweet Jill. Just look at her holding the evil laugh destroying the Burgemeister. View attachment 1292442
This is one of the renders that make her look vastly different. Not only does she look evil, but she looks about 15 years older. Could easily be an F95 mother.

Ashley and Heather are a special issue

Derek would have every reason in the world to resent MC over Ashley, even though it is in fact thanks to MC that he is getting back together with her.

and also for Heather the question is different. the serious fact is if MC has revealed that Tommy has cheated on her, that's the serious fault. if then they had sex it's almost irrelevant, after all she and Tommy have this agreement to even out the betrayals, as much with Mc as with another of the BR.

:unsure: Then honestly why on earth would Tommy support MC as the new president? and that's regardless of Heather and Josy, it just doesn't seem in character to me, he's the VP and he definitely wants to be the new leader
I get the feeling Tommy wants MC to plug Heather. He is already at ease with MC looking at her nude and T&H have an odd semi-open relationship. Now that Tommy is one up on Heather, I think he would be ok with Heather evening the score with MC if they all agree to it first...which makes it much less appealing for me. Still have to go for it anyway to complete the cuck Tommy trifecta...Josy/Quinn/Heather. It's a shame DPC hasn't introduced Tommy's mom. :devilish:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I get the feeling Tommy wants MC to plug Heather. He is already at ease with MC looking at her nude and T&H have an odd semi-open relationship. Now that Tommy is one up on Heather, I think he would be ok with Heather evening the score with MC if they all agree to it first...which makes it much less appealing for me. Still have to go for it anyway to complete the cuck Tommy trifecta...Josy/Quinn/Heather. It's a shame DPC hasn't introduced Tommy's mom. :devilish:
Tommy and Heather have an open relationship but they also have an agreement to tell each other when they are going to exercise that open agreement. Which Tommy has broken. Tommy seems to be the type who doesn't care to hold his end of the bargain but expects you to hold up yours.

Also the potential of it being super messy if you tell Heather about Tommy going behind her back. If Tommy finds out MC was the one who snitched on him, there is no way he would be okay with Heather using MC to even the score. Unless I'm mistaken Heather hasn't been with any other DIK member. The other DIK members probably don't try with Heather because of how they expect Tommy to react because they would know him best.

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Tommy and Heather have an open relationship but they also have an agreement to tell each other when they are going to exercise that open agreement. Which Tommy has broken. Tommy seems to be the type who doesn't care to hold his end of the bargain but expects you to hold up yours.

Also the potential of it being super messy if you tell Heather about Tommy going behind her back. If Tommy finds out MC was the one who snitched on him, there is no way he would be okay with Heather using MC to even the score. Unless I'm mistaken Heather hasn't been with any other DIK member. The other DIK members probably don't try with Heather because of how they expect Tommy to react because they would know him best.
I'm not sure anymore but isn't there a DIK mentioning he fucked her and Tommy says something like yeah and now I'm plus 2 so don't mess up again. Not sure about the exact conversation but it is just before Tommy explains their situation to MC

Reactions: hyfka

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Tommy will certainly get pissed and can kick MC. He is still VP and the dik motto is family comes first. He was already upset about Josy joining the B&R and hots , and every dik was afraid to tell him that mc diddle her sister. Now, MC is fucking his gf which is much harder to get on than fucking his sister. Tommy got edgy when MC took lead, reminding him of Vinny and breaking his fragile ego. He is a pussy when it comes to Heather and his relationship, evident cause when mc barges behind the curtain in ep 5/6 heather says Tommy follow orders like an autistic, which means tommy has her trust to which he fully uses to advantage and fuck girls at pink rose and hots.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Tommy will certainly get pissed and can kick MC. He is still VP and the dik motto is family comes first. He was already upset about Josy joining the B&R and hots , and every dik was afraid to tell him that mc diddle her sister. Now, MC is fucking his gf which is much harder to get on than fucking his sister. Tommy got edgy when MC took lead, reminding him of Vinny and breaking his fragile ego. He is a pussy when it comes to Heather and his relationship, evident cause when mc barges behind the curtain in ep 5/6 heather says Tommy follow orders like an autistic, which means tommy has her trust to which he fully uses to advantage and fuck girls at pink rose and hots.
Well, as far as i remember, Heather once said that she and Thommy were in an open relationship. Apparently this is only true unilaterally. But what we you say about it? Thommy is a weak, loud mouthed guy. In reality, such types are the absolute looser, who have a big mouth, but break their ass when things get serious. These are people you should never bother with. They only cause problems. You can't count on them.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I don't see Heather being a CHICK choice if it happens.

So probably not going to be able to be banging Josy and Heather at same time.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Well, as far as i remember, Heather once said that she and Thommy were in an open relationship. Apparently this is only true unilaterally. But what we you say about it? Thommy is a weak, loud mouthed guy. In reality, such types are the absolute looser, who have a big mouth, but break their ass when things get serious. These are people you should never bother with. They only cause problems. You can't count on them.
He is not a looser, but a selfish asshole. Looser is what you would call to Dawe. 35 year old cunt, fails graduate maths and his girlfriend fucks everything that moves on the campus and isn't appropriate to be called an alpha president.
Tommy cares for the diks, he dropped quinn for diks just because she didn't complete her deal. He participates in the mansion repairing, and got a job at pink rose(not exactly high payinf but is sufficient so those who work hard can enjoy next time). Was ready to cool the tension with alphas but mc can agitate him if he mocks them on rooster and fights with him.( hypocritical of mc.)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I'm not sure anymore but isn't there a DIK mentioning he fucked her and Tommy says something like yeah and now I'm plus 2 so don't mess up again. Not sure about the exact conversation but it is just before Tommy explains their situation to MC
It was Nick who being drunk blabbered about Tommy's fucking someone without Heather permission.

Reactions: dalli_x

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
He is not a looser, but a selfish asshole. Looser is what you would call to Dawe. 35 year old cunt, fails graduate maths and his girlfriend fucks everything that moves on the campus and isn't appropriate to be called an alpha president.
Tommy cares for the diks, he dropped quinn for diks just because she didn't complete her deal. He participates in the mansion repairing, and got a job at pink rose(not exactly high payinf but is sufficient so those who work hard can enjoy next time). Was ready to cool the tension with alphas but mc can agitate him if he mocks them on rooster and fights with him.( hypocritical of mc.)
Dawe isn't 35, it was just a trashtalking. But he definitely looks older than any other character.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Tommy said Heather is +2 meaning she can fuck 2 people to even the score. Nick tells Tommy to just tell Heather you're up +3 because he doesn't want to be dragged with his lies. Then Jamie snaps back saying Nick is only saying that now because he accidently snitched on Tommy. Then Tommy says "That's why I'm +2" implying Nick better not accidentally snitch again. There was no mention of Heather getting it on with a DIK.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
The only way I see the MC banging Heather is punishment anal because Tommy asks you to.
Imho she's not so attractive and her personality blows.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just noticed this during the Free roam with the Cathy cluck. Possible hint who might of set the hidden camera up in the Janitors closet? I don't think it's there the first time you can go in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh shit, I never thought about that possibility. That conniving little minx. I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories but if true...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

Tommy's gonna be that one dude who failed his classes in college on purpose just so that he could stay a college student and continue to join a frat and be able to party with minimal consequences.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes