dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He is passing using cheats(maya told) for now unless he is really studying, and the alpha prank isn't that hard to pull off. Dawe is always in the maths class and is carrying a protein shaker.
One thing that he did smart was to stop the preps party using sprinkler system not gonna lie, but all in all his character is shown to be goofy till now.
How does a genius hide? By pretending to be stupid.:rolleyes:

Laziness creates free time.:rolleyes:

Cheating well also needs to be learned.:rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, that's not nice to Quinn and Tommy. :ROFLMAO:
They may not be book-smart but they are street-smart. ;)
Quinn is a woman and it is known that they follow different paths

Tommy doesn't even seem particularly street smart to me.
He's as good in a fight as Derek, he's as much a puppet to Quinn as Maya.

The only good idea he ever had was to take advantage of Rusty's money.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

Quinn is forced to be in her way because of her financial conditions and how she was raised. As for Tommy, he has aptly deserved the words, an asshole and a cunt.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and hyfka

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
What's Ashley, Josy and Maya got to do with DIK leadership. They will ruin MC personal rp with Derek and Tommy but not diks. Heather is the one that can ruin it because she is girlfriend of Tommy who is VP.
Fucking Arieth was personal decision of every DIK and Dawe, Arieth are dumb enough that they still are in a relationship even when Dawe found out she fucked all DIKs and she is fucking every other guy in college dorms.
Even DIKs say they don't give a fuck about Dawe. MC can bridge the gap between jocks and diks but every player likes to play with jocks because their leader is an asshole now.
There are variables in game with RPDiks, RPpreps, RPJocks and RP Tommy, maybe MC will become a leader afterall.
Arieth is dumb and Dawe dumber than her. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have you ever thought about Rusty and Tommy leaving the DIK's?

Then Ashley already has something to do with the leadership of the DIK's. She will be the girlfriend of VP Derek.
Josy and/or Maya become the girlfriends of the DIK President MC.
One of them, Josy or Maya, must also lead the HOT's.

Sage, Rusty and Tommy could all be in their last year. They need successors.

And if Dawe is pushed into the pool at the party in Chick fashion, he won't be able to hold on as Alpha President. What picture was hanging on the left wall of Derek again. Yes, it was a football picture. Caleb must be a good football player.
MC and Derek will lead the DIKs... But not next year. There are some veterans like Little Jacob for example which will take the lead

I can't see Derek becoming the VP, he's an idiot. Jacob is the obvious candidate.
Derek is not an idiot. He just act like this or just enjoy the college life. Look for example when ha discuss with MC about Maya, he can be serious if he wants. Also Cathy said that he is smart... And is not about his exam grades

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Quinn is forced to be in her way because of her financial conditions and how she was raised. As for Tommy, he has aptly deserved the words, an asshole and a cunt.
Tommy seems to be very smart about weed and drug consumption :ROFLMAO: Maybe he's only smart with the subjects that he's passionate about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use the term "street-smart" because he used his connection with the pink rose to get jobs for the DIK and he knows how to make a fake ID.
Anyway I'm not his lawyer ! I do agree that he's an asshole and that he's conning Rusty out all his money for his junkie lifestyle. We'll see how his character will evolve...

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Derek is not an idiot. He just act like this or just enjoy the college life. Look for example when ha discuss with MC about Maya, he can be serious if he wants. Also Cathy said that he is smart... And is not about his exam grades
Derek is smarter than his sister, if his christian father saw him pull off the shit he did(like for example fucking an old lady) he would send him to the monastery.

Unlike Maya he knows how to trick people.

Derek tricked his father, he tricked the preps, he tricked the professors, he's a legit con man.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Derek is smarter than his sister, if his christian father saw him pull off the shit he did(like for example fucking an old lady) he would send him to the monastery.

Unlike Maya he knows how to trick people.

Derek tricked his father, he tricked the preps, he tricked the professors, he's a legit con man.
Who would have thought that Derek "Lord Earl grey" personality would actually work? :ROFLMAO: such a con man !
Even if the D-boy can be an idiot sometime, I still think that he can be the VP to the MC presidency ! He may not care about academics but he does care about the DIKS and frat life. ;)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
In general, what do reputation points affect? The only time when it worked was sex with Josy. Tnen it needed more than 10. Otherwise, it is important to have the status of Chick or Dick. Maybe in the future, points will play a role. But now the reputation points of Tommy, Derek, Jocks and Snobs do not affect absolutely anything. You are not treated badly because of your actions.

Reactions: `Ray`

TheEspectacularr

Aug 9, 2019
So the logo of the books and the tattoo is really too hard to get neatly in Gimp, because the images I have are too distorted in perspective.

But there are three important books in total. Lynette Red, the blue book and a green book.

Here we go again. Red (DIK), Green (NEUTRAL) and Blue (CHICK).

The MC has already read the green book in EP4 on the Bella route and KRJ is reading it in EP6. When I looked closely at the picture as the MC reads it, I noticed something. The page number jumps from 104 to 213 and the language is not English but Swedish. If one has Bock he can try to translate it.

View attachment 1291907
Looks like dutch to me. I can read some of the lines.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
In general, what do reputation points affect? The only time when it worked was sex with Josy. Tnen it needed more than 10. Otherwise, it is important to have the status of Chick or Dick. Maybe in the future, points will play a role. But now the reputation points of Tommy, Derek, Jocks and Snobs do not affect absolutely anything. You are not treated badly because of your actions.
I think you are talking about Relationships Points (RP) and yes, they will play some kind of significant role in upcoming episodes.

By EP7, most of the players get locked in their affinities i.e only CHICK bars left or only DIK bars left. When asked about this from DPC, this what he replied:-
The major choices aren't running out of options. If you make 100% DIK or CHICK major choices during episodes 1-6, you can see what happens when the bars disappear on either end. There will still be major choices to make, but you have shaped your character's personality, per the tutorial in episode 1. With time, the effect of this should become apparent.
MC has only shaped his personality, there are multiple major choices to come and I am excited to know how that system will work. Massive, Huge CHICK/ DIK status will become somewhat significant in upcoming EP's. This is shown when the notice about players being locked in their affinities pop up.

We know what kind of Dev DPC is, whatever mechanics he implements, has a role in the story. Considering that the player can have this many RP's with LI's, they are bound to play some kind of role at some point in the story, they are not numbers for show.

Just for eg, the RP might affect some choices. Like if you don't have RP more than 25 for Sage, you can't have anal with her :eek:...But this is just my assumption. Who knows that they might work like this.

Here are the Maximum No. of RP's a player can achieve with LI's. My sincere thanks to -VQueS- for sharing this with us (y)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
RPs with different LIs have a very limited role for now, they are thresholds for unlocking or not unlocking parts of scenes that you can still access.

however, there are a whole series of RPs that have remained in the shadows for now (those with Derek and those with the various fraternities) that might have some importance in the future

besides these I think that also the balance between the RPs with Maya and Josy will have their weight for the survival of the trouple

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Okay, Sir Austin Powers , stop ruining my dream. :ROFLMAO:. all I said She wants to please her man, and if her man wants her ass, she will give to him. (y):ROFLMAO::devilish:. otherwise there will be others who do it, and there is a Competition for MC . Josy and Jill are both know this, so they have to do the best to keep MC :ROFLMAO:
Well, it's not just your dream;)
I think she is too afraid that her little ass will be torn by a member of MС. Bella has no problems from this point of view. Therefore, if we wait for a "miracle", it will not be soon.
But as a man of legend, I urge you to believe in miracles:cool:

Reactions: drooopy

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I'm really curious on how the Jock RP will affect the story regarding Chad... You get negative RP every time you joke about them in real life and on Rooster. :unsure:
So to me it's obvious that if you have a negative jock RP and you didn't defend him in the couselor office, the episode 8 locker room situation could have two different variations.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I'm really curious on how the Jock RP will affect the story regarding Chad... You get negative RP every time you joke about them in real life and on Rooster. :unsure:
So to me it's obvious that if you have a negative jock RP and you didn't defend him in the couselor office, the episode 8 locker room situation could have two different variations.
Well, till the end of ep 7 the only difference with Chad is to defend him at the counselors.
Doesn't matter you joke about him or not; if you try to defend him he'll think that you're cool dude
If you're not defending him he's gonna say something like "you can beat him another time, chill".

Other jocks doesn't matter, they all looks more like jokes :KEK:
Maybe except Anthony - he seems to be a cool and more mature dude.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Well, till the end of ep 7 the only difference with Chad is to defend him at the counselors.
Doesn't matter you joke about him or not; if you try to defend him he'll think that you're cool dude
If you're not defending him he's gonna say something like "you can beat him another time, chill".

Other jocks doesn't matter, they all looks more like jokes :KEK:
Maybe except Anthony - he seems to be a cool and more mature dude.
Yeah, that's true I guess the counsellor office is the only variation that matters ! But the fact that if you beat up Troy in episode 1, that will definitely come back !
And it's impossible not to joke about the Jocks and Tybalt. DPC made them so detestable that you have to be a Buddhist monk to not mock them ! :LOL:
In my blind playthough I've got negative points with the jocks and the preps. I don't know what it would do and I don't care. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes