TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Stephen Burke might not be prosecuted if his role in or patronage of Quinn's restaurant came to light, but he would almost certainly be fired. In today's academic climate, in particular, I can't see any US or UK university keeping someone on who had done this.
He would be prosecuted for solicitation of prostituion, and the hit to his reputation would be huge, and he obviously would be fired. But as Jade said, he only has the job for the title and to feel important and involved, more like a hobby than a job.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Is Stephen Burke the biggest fish in the pond or are the burgmeisters and the royces still bigger than he is?
Correct answer is - we dont know. Rusty's dad bought him a mansion to start a fraternity, Jade clothes look like they cost more than a small car, tybalt is throwing money around like its candy, Jill got as luxury car for her birthday - so..yeaaaah... we dont know, could be any of them.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Is Stephen Burke the biggest fish in the pond or are the burgmeisters and the royces still bigger than he is?
Burke works at the college, B&R have their names on it. No question he is far below them. It's like billionaires who own everything, and pay people to run stuff. The people who do that work have power, but ultimately they are below the real power.

I suppose Burke is the big fish in the sense that he is still in pond, while B&R own the pond but live in a bigger lake (excuse the shitty metaphor).

Reactions: RonnieBoi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Burke works at the college, B&R have their names on it. No question he is far below them. It's like billionaires who own everything, and pay people to run stuff. The people who do that work have power, but ultimately they are below the real power.

I suppose Burke is the big fish in the sense that he is still in pond, while B&R own the pond but live in a bigger lake (excuse the shitty metaphor).
Burke works there because he WANTS TO, not for money. He pays the semester tuition for X-number of college girls just to fuck them, do you have any idea what that amounts too ??? He bought his educator title according to his wife and again according to her, the last thing they need is more money. So we just dont know ! All 3 families seem filthy rich.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I have finished Jill and Sage's route so far. In both routes, there was this tearjerker moment where the MC explains that he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday because of the death of his mother. I still haven't played Bella, Josy&Maya route. I am not looking for a spoiler but is there a similar tearjerker moment with Bella, Josy&Maya?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Burke works there because he WANTS TO, not for money. He pays the semester tuition for X-number of college girls just to fuck them, do you have any idea what that amounts too ??? He bought his educator title according to his wife and again according to her, the last thing they need is more money. So we just dont know ! All 3 families seem filthy rich.
it doesn't seem credible to me that Burke would pay tuition to girls in exchange for sex, i.e. it would be one of the worst investments in history, and in that situation he wouldn't even have exclusivity, am at the end of the day he would just be a customer.

the most likely theory is that Burke simply diverts existing scholarship money to the girls in the restaurant, but even then there is perhaps an imbalance between the risk he takes and the reward he gets
I have finished Jill and Sage's route so far. In both routes, there was this tearjerker moment where the MC explains that he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday because of the death of his mother. I still haven't played Bella, Josy&Maya route. I am not looking for a spoiler but is there a similar tearjerker moment with Bella, Josy&Maya?
for the moment no, the girls know that Mc has no mother but the question of the birthday has not been addressed

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
it doesn't seem credible to me that Burke would pay tuition to girls in exchange for sex, i.e. it would be one of the worst investments in history, and in that situation he wouldn't even have exclusivity, am at the end of the day he would just be a customer.

the most likely theory is that Burke simply diverts existing scholarship money to the girls in the restaurant, but even then there is perhaps an imbalance between the risk he takes and the reward he gets

for the moment no, the girls know that Mc has no mother but the question of the birthday has not been addressed
Okay, lets look at the credibility of his options.

1. He diverts existing scholarship money, which at a privately owned College, assuming that B&R actually owns it, is handled by a trustfund, which is checked at regular intervals by the IRS due to it beeing tax-exempt. So Burke would go to prison for a) Embezzlement ( he takes money that is not his for his own use), which carries a sentence of 1-20 years in prison ( it depends on the state ) and b) fraud (declaring something as tuition money, when its payment for sex ) , which carries a sentence of 1-10 years in prison, depending on the severity ( how much money ) , given what tuitions costs + the number of girls - its probably closer to 10 than 1. Who can catch him in that case ? 1. the IRS, 2. the handler of the trustfund, 3. the girls, 4. the dean.

2. He pays the tuition money out of his own pocket, he can classify it as a donation to the college, which grants him federal anonymity and he can even tax deduct it. If caught, it would make him guilty of solicitation of prostitution ( the offer of payment for an sexual act ), which is a misdemeanor offense that can carry the penalty of probation, a fine between 100-1000$ or a prison sentence of up to 1 year for repeat offenders. Who can catch him ? 1. the girls ( needs to be more than 1 ).

Now you guys decide, if you would be so loaded, that your son empties a 2k$ a pop champange bottle on the floor, flys olives in from italy and you're wife wears clothes and jewelry that looks as expensive as it gets. You also work at a college where a sorority offers you a fresh batch of college pussy every semester - which route would you choose, if money is no longer a concern of yours ?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Burke doesn't pay for the tuition, he only choose the students who will receive some financial help from a fund. Wallace fund i guess.
Burke is completely corrupted as we know from his wife, he's not even a licensed teacher, he bought his grades.
So no surprise that he uses his position in the College council to favorise the girls who show him some affection!!:)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
A secret is out. The guy who attacked Quinn was Rox. He also has a scar across his right eye. It is faintly visible, but still visible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesnt think so. And sorry, the guy in the rain doesnt look like rox for one bit... yeah there is some scar in the eyebrow... (could be a piercing too) and thats it... the skin is way darker (despite the lighting, he looks like an afroamerican too me or something similar, but darker skin than rox) and the beard doenst match too and zeroi sign of the necktattoo... so no i dont think this is rox in the picture.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Correct answer is - we dont know. Rusty's dad bought him a mansion to start a fraternity, Jade clothes look like they cost more than a small car, tybalt is throwing money around like its candy, Jill got as luxury car for her birthday - so..yeaaaah... we dont know, could be any of them.
Burgmeisters and Royces = Old money
Burkes = noveau rich

I doubt the Burkes really are noveau reach in the literal sense, but they are johnny come latelys as far as the social pecking order at the college are.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes