Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hai guys, for now im playing version 0.6.1 and I want to update version 0.7.2.. So after i downloaded the patch update, what should i do?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This is a very strange preview. Where does Maya go with a bottle of whiskey at night at school? I'm afraid it's probably something to do with Burke. But Maya, who was afraid of having sex with guys, would not go for such a thing. What will we do there? I have several explanations.
1) The most stupid and obvious. Maya went to Burke's to have a drink with them. She will probably slip him something and take some compromising photos. This is a classic plot twist of several American comedies. When a beautiful girl solves problems by blackmailing a bad guy.
2) This may be an ordinary dream or sleep of the main character.
3) An unusual and original date of the main character and Maya. Or just a serious conversation. Probably part of the Halloween party will be in college and Maya decided to get some privacy with the main character.
4) Maya may well be disappointed to learn that the main character fucks with everyone in a row and ran away from everyone just to get drunk.
5) She goes to meet her father.
View attachment 1329858
No i think that Maya just got the blues and wants to get drunk alone in a classroom at night. Her recent problems will drive her to be some drunken bum and you will have to search for her every night, just to find her totally plastered head down in the toilet bowl!
She will barf on your dick when she will insist to thank you for getting her back in her bed and you will fuck her in the ass as she will lay unconscious on her bed as every gentleman should do!:)

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I noticed something in the credits of EP7 and in Josy Preview in the gym. There is no Caleb, Dawe and Darius in either one. I wonder if the three of them did something after the Hot's party?:unsure:
Ofc they did something after the hot's party, but not three of them....four

Caleb and Darius banged each other...Refer to this post

And actually Chad has feelings for Dawe as well, He was pulling dildo's out of Dawe's ass and He was enjoying it...
final_61075f914001e8003d26eab7_638330.png

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
hai guys, for now im playing version 0.6.1 and I want to update version 0.7.2.. So after i downloaded the patch update, what should i do?
After extracting the patch file, read Instructions and follow the given steps
Is it possible update from version 0.5.0 to 0.7.2 ?
No, you will have to download the whole game again

Last edited:
Reactions: Caloi

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Whiskey doesn't really seem like Maya's drink to me, and DPC has form, not to mention the warning at the begining of the game that he's gonna take you somewhere tough. Plus, that lighting looks more ominous to me than romantic. To me it appears her father's gonna withdraw his support for the loan, and she's going to be forced into Quinn's stable. Just a guess, of course, but I mean, at some point in her father is going to turn her life to shit. It's inevitable. He's a clear antagonist, and Checkov's Gun applies. And the end of the season 2 is just where you would expect a major complication.
Just because she "seems" to not be a Whiskey drinker, doesn't mean it's impossible for her to drink some Whiskey. Maybe she's just like "Fuck it, the last few weeks have been tough and I'm letting loose." Which is why their not at her dorm room, because her keeper/asshole dad can't just randomly walk in on her.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Just because she "seems" to not be a Whiskey drinker, doesn't mean it's impossible for her to drink some Whiskey. Maybe she's just like "Fuck it, the last few weeks have been tough and I'm letting loose." Which is why their not at her dorm room, because her keeper/asshole dad can't just randomly walk in on her.
That does not fit in with the story so far. It's going to start ramping up now - we're close to halfway through, and it's time for the story to complicate. If it were the type of game you suggest, it wouldn't have needed a warning.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This is a very strange preview. Where does Maya go with a bottle of whiskey at night at school? I'm afraid it's probably something to do with Burke. But Maya, who was afraid of having sex with guys, would not go for such a thing. What will we do there? I have several explanations.
1) The most stupid and obvious. Maya went to Burke's to have a drink with them. She will probably slip him something and take some compromising photos. This is a classic plot twist of several American comedies. When a beautiful girl solves problems by blackmailing a bad guy.
2) This may be an ordinary dream or sleep of the main character.
3) An unusual and original date of the main character and Maya. Or just a serious conversation. Probably part of the Halloween party will be in college and Maya decided to get some privacy with the main character.
4) Maya may well be disappointed to learn that the main character fucks with everyone in a row and ran away from everyone just to get drunk.
5) She goes to meet her father.
View attachment 1329858
No i think that Maya just got the blues and wants to get drunk alone in a classroom at night. Her recent problems will drive her to be some drunken bum and you will have to search for her every night, just to find her totally plastered head down in the toilet bowl!
She will barf on your dick when she will insist to thank you for getting her back in her bed and you will fuck her in the ass as she will lay unconscious on her bed as every gentleman should do!:)

Yjae

Jul 24, 2020
Played the game and wow. Sage is literally my favorite LI atm. An intelligent and caring woman hidden by a hint of horniness and a party-girl vibe. As of now (EP7), if going down the fuck buddies route she only implies possible relationship down the road. But no promises about actual relationship and that can be a letdown.
But if played in CHICK route, she implies possible serious relationship and that can be WORRISOME as the MC in this route never said anything about being a rebound guy and Sage in this route maybe unconsciously used the MC as one bcs she pursued the MC after Chad's breakup. Let's hope what she said in CHICK route can be taken at face value. Our CHICK hearts could not take any more heartbreaks :KEK:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
What I really don't understand about the Burke's is that Stephen and Jade are working on the B&R. We all know now that the Burke's have money without end. Why are they working on the B&R?:unsure:
That's all collected from dialogues. I haven't saw a scene in action with money directly involved, some think he is a scam. While Burke is a scum who enjoyed money, I think Jade is a hard working women and doesn't see herself retire early if she enjoys work. Some have theorized that she belonged to a middle or lower class family cause of the way tybalts acts in his presentation and at tennis date and at times his money got stolen, rooster golden watch
Burke's role is the problem for me.

somehow he has to be punished too, the easiest way is to make his role public, but that would involve collateral casualties too probably. otherwise MC or whoever (Jade, Sage, Jill...) would have to blackmail him to step aside.

the second option is quite cinematic but morally it would still be a shortcut, it would mean letting him get away with it, allowing him to do the same elsewhere.
The latter is least, but first option is probable. Him stepping down, losing his wife and kids is appropriate punishment for him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's all collected from dialogues. I haven't saw a scene in action with money directly involved, some think he is a scam. While Burke is a scum who enjoyed money, I think Jade is a hard working women and doesn't see herself retire early if she enjoys work. Some have theorized that she belonged to a middle or lower class family cause of the way tybalts acts in his presentation and at tennis date and at times his money got stolen, rooster golden watch

The latter is least, but first option is probable. Him stepping down, losing his wife and kids is appropriate punishment for him.
Burke's role is still unclear (is he Quinn's boss as far as the restaurant is concerned or is he simply an accomplice with his benefits?), but for a professor who facilitates a ring of prostitutes among the students whom he is supposed to protect as a role, jail is the minimum penalty, giving up his wife and children (Tybalt?) I don't even know how painful it could be for him, indeed getting rid of Jade would basically be an advantage

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Theory and fanfiction in one.:unsure: :p (Damn, I can't upload my screenshots.)

Damn!!! The preview of EP7, where Rusty and Tommy are in the car, could be related to Zoey's flashback.

If so, we are headed for a bombshell in EP8 and may learn what happened a year or three earlier.

I once posted a theory that Zoey friends who provided the alcohol were Josy and Tommy. In the screenshot with MC and Zoey you can see them sitting on a dumpster. This could be the same place where Rusty and Tommy preview driving by. Yes I know the wall looks different and you can see the garage door. But if you look closely at the garage door in the screenshot of Zoey and the MC, you can see that the wall is covered with wood. Who is carpenter? Neil. What I'm trying to say is that you could close the garage door with wood after the fact.

Check out the license plate on Rusyt's car. OPE 6975. Now reverse the letters. EP0 6975.

What do we know from EP6 Josy has had a throuple before. She implied that to Maya.
From EP5 we know that Josy knows the sex position 69. And in EP7 the MC can connect with Josy.

Now EP1 comes to it. When Steve named Josy Josephine, you have 2 options to choose from.

Think a bad thought (+DIK)
(You mean your dad's Ford Mustang...)

Ignore it (-DIK)
(Josy would never go for someone like Steve...)

Maybe Rusty had a Ford Mustang sponsored by daddy when he was 18. He drives under the influence of alcohol and hits the MC while he is practicing with his skateboard or he lets little Josy drive, who is only 15 or 16 at the time, and she hits the MC. MC has a fat bump, concussion, whiplash and amnesia. This is the 3 year variant.

The 1 year version is a little more sexual. Josy and Zoey have a lesbian relationship that Tommy knows about.

On the screenshot you can see that Zoey is wearing the same plaid skirt that Josy wears later when she messages the MC. Maya also has such a skirt. Josy also wanted to run away. Maybe she wanted to go to Zoey? But there is always an MC coming along.

When the Zoey, Josy and the MC are 18, there is entanglement. Josy is with her mother and meets Maya. They then have sex with each other during camping. Zoey, on the other hand, also wants to have sex with a guy. Maybe out of revenge, because Zoey found out that Josy had sex with Maya, Zoey fucks Tommy first. Tommy who likes to use drugs, is perhaps a little too stormy at the first sex cock fuck of Zoey. Zoey wants it passionate and not hard. Also, Tommy catches the two, Zoey and the MC, sitting on the dumpster. Tommy has a short fuse and wants to drag Zoey away. But there's an MC who either calls for the police or he does it the good old Chad way. If you don't let Zoey go, the white knight will come. Zoey gets the alcohol to lure the MC into the Venus Trap, because she knows the MC is a decent guy and won't just fuck his best friend. But Zoey knows that Tommy has a short fuse and that's why Zoey secretly lures him into the tree house. Zoey fucks the MC so that he can not see out the window. But she can and she always watches Josy doing it. What, like now, the tree house is on Josy's property? Yes. Now here's why Zoey took off. Zoey and the MC may be having a conversation about the tree house. Tommy may have once said to Zoey that his real father built it for him. The MC says to Zoey that it is very good carpentry and that he can see his father's handwriting. Zoey realizes that she has been fucking with two brothers. But instead of telling the truth, she takes off. Zoey then has a new boyfriend a little later. Let's call him Vinny. At some point Zoey realizes that she is pregnant. But it can't be Vinny. Now she has fucked with other guys before. She needed the money and worked in the Pink Rose, where the DIK's regularly visit the back room. Zoey and Vinny return to the old home. Zoey, however, doesn't want it to come out that she fucked two brothers. So they need the seed of Tommy and the MC. Tommy is no problem. But the MC is a bit reluctant. Vinny knows the ritual from the DIK's and Quinn. It's time for the cum petition. Damn. The MC doesn't squirt. The hard way then. But now the MC is living in the DIK Mansion. The DIK Mansion must be destroyed, as revenge and because the MC then sleeps somewhere else again and we know that he has wet dreams. Damn it, he's sleeping at Bella and Jill's house. Now the campus security is alerted. There's no getting near the MC. Wait, Zoey and Vinny think, we still have Josy. They talk to Josy and Josy also wants to know if the MC is going to be a daddy. But first Josy chats with Tommy and informs him that he will not become a father. But Tommy learns that the MC is also on the list of possible father candidates. Therefore the black eye of Tommy in EP6. Now Josy must get the sperm from the MC. When the MC in EP7 now has sex with Josy for the first time, he squirts Josy on her hot ass. Josy now knows that the MC can control himself and feels confident that the MC is not the father. However, when the MC refuses Josy, Josy talks to Maya the next day. The MC should not be present at the conversation. Now it is up to Maya to find out if the MC will be daddy. The MC does not come in Maya. So he can control himself and Maya trusts the MC. But for sure they don't know. That's why there was a test in the Pink Rose and the Madame. The MC got a good whisky. Stupid only, my MC did not go to the Pink Rose to wipe away sperm. Okay, the matter will have to be resolved in EP8 at the Halloween party. Zoey and Vinny will also be at the party in disguise. Maya takes the job while Josy annoys and distracts her stepbrother. Vinny gets a good bottle of whiskey and gives it to Maya. She sets off to seduce the MC. But where does she go? There is a room where movie lovers meet.

I hope you enjoyed the story.(y):coffee:;)
Oh man, this is all a theory
It doesn't need all that because it's very simple bro

First of all, the two got to know each other in their teens and stayed with each other until they grew up
The second thing is that Zoey has a brother and the brother has friends who deal drugs, and she asked them for a bottle of wine.
From here, the first sexual relationship between them began. Nothing was planned for Zoey. I mean revenge on Josy.

Because as I said, the two have been together since their teens and were the closest to each other and she taught him almost everything

Even at the end when she was leaving the city she told him to come with her and leave everything he said no and he think about his father and that he didn't want to leave him alone and after she left they kept in touch until he knew that she had a boyfriend

And then they lost contact
Do you know when the contact was cut off? He said that the call was cut off six months ago. He was saying that while he was in university
That is, the topic was not long ago, and it was a very recent period

For the record, we don't know who her brother is and who his friends are, but he is definitely an older brother than her. I don't want to say much bigger, but he's old enough to have friends who deal in drugs.

What is also certain is that all the main characters are related to each other because it is clear that all or most of them used to live in one city and we find out over and over again

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I've seen a handful of reviews and other people talking about the "voice acting" of BaD. Wtf are they talking about? Is there a voiced version somewhere? That seems exceedingly unlikely to me. I'm a DPC patron and would know if it's official, but maybe someone made a voiced mod?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes