AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This actually seems like a possibility! Why did DPC chose Sage and Maya for this render? Is he trying to say that a SM threesome is on the way? :sneaky::love:
Imagine if this happens only having rejected Sage throughout the game and she tells Maya that "The MC rejected me every time I hinted at him."

But I doubt it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't think, and hope, that anyone dies, not even Burke.

Jade would be the perfect ploy, in fact she was among my 3 names, and the issue of their shaky marriage was shown to all the players anyway.

But who should ask her for help? Mc if he's not in a relationship with her I don't think he would have the confidence or the opportunity to do so, maybe Maya could do it (assuming her further involvement in the affair)

Sage would have the motivation, while Jill would also have the clout to back up her accusations and the financial backing to promise a legal battle.

we'll see
Yes, I agree. What has Stephen done to deserve to die? Unless he got really rough with Mona (whom he would have at least initially assumed was down to fuck), then he hasn't committed a capital offense. And more than that, he hasn't really even done anything against MC directly. He called MC sport and has an ominous look on his face while he typing on a computer. Oh dear!

Stephen likes college poontang and big titty MILFs. Big deal, so does my MC. And my MC is basically cheating on Jill. It may not be official, but what MC is doing (especially with Bella) is more wounding to Jill than anything Stephen is currently doing to Jade, because she doesn't love him anymore. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy and I'm cucking him every chance I get, but death sentence? He is basically just DIK MC in 20 years.

Until DPC gives us more information on what nefarious tasks Stephen has been up to besides sleeping around, he does not rise to the level of monster imo.

An on the side topic of Jill...Dalli, any theories on the painting of this Royce at the Pink Rose? :unsure:
I'm not saying it's Lana...but it's Lana. j/k no clue but I just find it odd that she looks so much like a Royce. Out of all the DAZ models to choose, DPC selects that one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, I agree. What has Stephen done to deserve to die? Unless he got really rough with Mona (whom he would have at least initially assumed was down to fuck), then he hasn't committed a capital offense. And more than that, he hasn't really even done anything against MC directly. He called MC sport and has an ominous look on his face while he typing on a computer. Oh dear!

Stephen likes college poontang and big titty MILFs. Big deal, so does my MC. And my MC is basically cheating on Jill. It may not be official, but what MC is doing (especially with Bella) is more wounding to Jill than anything Stephen is currently doing to Jade, because she doesn't love him anymore. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy and I'm cucking him every chance I get, but death sentence? He is basically just DIK MC in 20 years.

Until DPC gives us more information on what nefarious tasks Stephen has been up to besides sleeping around, he does not rise to the level of monster imo.

An on the side topic of Jill...Dalli, any theories on the painting of this Royce at the Pink Rose? :unsure:
I'm not saying it's Lana...but it's Lana. j/k no clue but I just find it odd that she looks so much like a Royce. Out of all the DAZ models to choose, DPC selects that one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about Zoey? The one on the right could have Zoey's tattoo. Hair can be dyed.:unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
This is a very strange preview. Where does Maya go with a bottle of whiskey at night at school? I'm afraid it's probably something to do with Burke. But Maya, who was afraid of having sex with guys, would not go for such a thing. What will we do there? I have several explanations.
1) The most stupid and obvious. Maya went to Burke's to have a drink with them. She will probably slip him something and take some compromising photos. This is a classic plot twist of several American comedies. When a beautiful girl solves problems by blackmailing a bad guy.
2) This may be an ordinary dream or sleep of the main character.
3) An unusual and original date of the main character and Maya. Or just a serious conversation. Probably part of the Halloween party will be in college and Maya decided to get some privacy with the main character.
4) Maya may well be disappointed to learn that the main character fucks with everyone in a row and ran away from everyone just to get drunk.
5) She goes to meet her father.
1351090_1346947_preview_7.jpg

Tiz

Aug 12, 2018
Damn I love this game. A pretty deep story, that doesn't take itself too seriously. The girls are hot, and well developed (character-wise, but in the other way too). Lots of choices and meaningful interactions, and even the mini games aren't too annoying. Can't decide whether Maya or Jill is the girl for me, or maybe Isabella... shit I don't know. And even though I know Quinn is toxic AF, I want to get with her too. Derek is best bro and a friggen riot. Ass man and D-man for life.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I noticed something in the credits of EP7 and in Josy Preview in the gym. There is no Caleb, Dawe and Darius in either one. I wonder if the three of them did something after the Hot's party?:unsure:
I noticed there was no Sara, Mel, and Lily either, what this could mean ? :unsure:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I noticed something in the credits of EP7 and in Josy Preview in the gym. There is no Caleb, Dawe and Darius in either one. I wonder if the three of them did something after the Hot's party?:unsure:
They may be in jocks locker-room. MC found Chad and Troy in public locker-room near tri-alphas one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
With Dawe, I could imagine that he is no longer an alpha. The Hot's fear that he has pissed again in the poll.
Why did you forget that part is optional ? :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah, I'm bored too, a little:ROFLMAO: . I was Thinking to delete everything and start over again just for fun , But I just deleted everything from ep 6 and 7. I replay from there, because of the Mansion mini game. I felt a little bit sad, when I could not report the guys, that "we did it" :D.

Reactions: dalli_x

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
3) An unusual and original date of the main character and Maya. Or just a serious conversation. Probably part of the Halloween party will be in college and Maya decided to get some privacy with the main character.
Maya's preview is quite sus yeah but I think it's gonna be this option. I mean let's just say we're gonna have Halloween next update...then that would explain Maya's skimpy outfit at night in a class...because it's Halloween. Girls IRL tend to wear skimpy outfits when it's Halloween right? Then the context of that preview should be Maya dragging MC on a class to have some privacy (but maybe only if you pursue her) while there's the Halloween party happening.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm watching Bella's hell week at the OMG's right now. So Omega Mu Gamma or Oh my God. Did Arieth say in EP5 that they are at an Alpha Oh my God party. Didn't Josy or Maya say in EP6 that there are several more sisterhoods.
Maya in the very beginning of the game, tells MC there is only one sorority on B&R.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
People freaking over that Maya picture. You do know the MC could just be there with her right? And their about to fuck in this classroom? Why do some many people immediately think that something bad is happening here?
Whiskey doesn't really seem like Maya's drink to me, and DPC has form, not to mention the warning at the begining of the game that he's gonna take you somewhere tough. Plus, that lighting looks more ominous to me than romantic. To me it appears her father's gonna withdraw his support for the loan, and she's going to be forced into Quinn's stable. Just a guess, of course, but I mean, at some point in her father is going to turn her life to shit. It's inevitable. He's a clear antagonist, and Checkov's Gun applies. And the end of the season 2 is just where you would expect a major complication.

Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes