ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wow. Finally, he has a beer in his hand. Otherwise, there's always coffee on his table.:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:.:coffee:
Well, there is a champagne bottle in front of him, during the first Pink Rose visit, if that makes it better:ROFLMAO:.
BeingADIK 2021-07-31 23-34-30-04.png
and I don't have a Derek path, I only did once, so I don't remember if he drinks or not during the second pink rose visit. We know Rusty doesn't do Drugs, and dont Smoke. But yeah, He drinks.

• Wow
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She will 100%
She isn't okay with drugs that's evident from Tommy and Quinn conversation in ep3 start.
Tommy told Quinn to form a party with booze, girls and drugs, in that he said sage wouldn't be cool with drugs so quinn should blame dik and won't get trouble because Rusty is a burgemeister he would get away.

Quinn is gonna get kicked from the sorority but a prosecution is not off the charts too if B&R gets involved.
In my opinion, it strongly depends on how this discovery will take place.

if Sage will be the one to find out everything, it won't be easy, in the end it's ok to send Quinn away, but what about the girls of the restaurant? there are really too many girls involved. a taliban solution would be to put the blame on Quinn and amnesty for all the others. even on drugs the discourse is similar.

but the real bombshell will be if the scandal explodes externally, in that case the HOTs will be the ones to risk as a sorority and it would be a big stain on Sage (the president of that sorority where the girls were prostitutes and drug dealers... not the best resume).

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Im not one to post much stuff or share my opnion on anything..

But I found this game yesterday and I REALLY REGRET not having found this earlier.

goddam, this novel-style game is fucking awsome. Great scenes, great story. I just started chapter 4 and wish it never ends. Good job.
Funny you say this because I wish I hadn't found it until Episode 8 was out :LUL:

Reactions: Harathorne

nickmax

Jun 4, 2018
I think it takes time to open the game the first time let it load if the loading screen appears

I FEEL LIKE IT WAS SOMETHING MISSING, AND IT CAUSE THE PROBLEM. NOT SURE WHAT IS GOINT ON.
IT STILL NOT OPEN, IT SAYS BEINGADIK.EXE ERROR.
HOW YOU GUYS SET UP THIS GAME, DO I NEED A TOOL TO CRACK IT?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I FEEL LIKE IT WAS SOMETHING MISSING, AND IT CAUSE THE PROBLEM. NOT SURE WHAT IS GOINT ON.
IT STILL NOT OPEN, IT SAYS BEINGADIK.EXE ERROR.
HOW YOU GUYS SET UP THIS GAME, DO I NEED A TOOL TO CRACK IT?
There was probably an error unzipping the file if you downloaded the compressed version, it may be the reason. download it again or download the official version that is the 14gb

I play on Linux and I don't usually have these problems

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Ooh, you wanna play that way? :ROFLMAO:. Okay:devilish:. Once Jill experience what is Sex feel like, She will realize how much she just missed out , and will want to experience so much more. You think She will settle down with a lowlife poor frat boy ? She will travel all around the world, and She can get any man she want, way more powerful and successful than our poor MC. Jill is Rich and Powerful, MC is just a stepping stone for her. Just Wait until that Jonathan Guy arrive:ROFLMAO:.
You think Tybalt will be the only adversary who want that Royce Pussy ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You might be Jill's first, but certainly not Her Last. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nope! once this happens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our fate will be sealed

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Quinn used the money from the prep party to pay her drug dealers. When Sage is going to find that out, it will definitely create a rift between them...
Oh that she has been doing that maybe since mc joined and Sage is in final year.
She manages economy and some events which sage will rectify soon as she said in ep7 because of maya's situation.
And yeah, some drama will follow up probably in ep8

Reactions: Marley300

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
In my opinion, it strongly depends on how this discovery will take place.

if Sage will be the one to find out everything, it won't be easy, in the end it's ok to send Quinn away, but what about the girls of the restaurant? there are really too many girls involved. a taliban solution would be to put the blame on Quinn and amnesty for all the others. even on drugs the discourse is similar.

but the real bombshell will be if the scandal explodes externally, in that case the HOTs will be the ones to risk as a sorority and it would be a big stain on Sage (the president of that sorority where the girls were prostitutes and drug dealers... not the best resume).
That was hypothetical, and yes it won't be good if it blows up to college authorities. I think the scandal will come out when sage passes through B&R

Realistically speaking to game events. Burke is also a customer of restaurant and is at least on good terms with Quinn (cause of the tuition scheme), so he has to save his name and can save Quinn cause he is the senior most counselor and has lots of money to cover it. Maybe he can handle it personally like cathy did for rusty(it was also a huge deal, but not comparable to drugs or prostitution).

And with already lots of drama in the game blooming and we are at 40% through I think DPC should save them for the last 20%.

ItzDawx

Jul 30, 2021
Just downloaded and played up to the start of 1st date. Didnt FF the early story like a lot of other games where it starts off boring then picks up later. Also a father who isnt dead, a villain or entirely out of the story is probably a first for me.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes