Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'd rather BaDIK MC's blank personality which you can somewhat mold to your tastes than SG's edgelord supreme tbh. That story has potential, much like AOA Academy but the writing is a bit inconsistent. Some scenes hit pretty good while others make me go wtf.
I think that what's make people think the MC has no personality is the fact that he doesn't behave like a grown up young adult.
Especially at the beginning of the game he reacts as a child, so of course if you are an adult it seems silly.
It's only in ch 6 and 7 that he seems to get more confident.
And what the player does doesn't make much change, beeind a chick or a dik has just little effect on other characters relations.
So of course the MC seems to be only a toy in your hands.

Reactions: sorco2003

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

While my PCs are working on the animation queue, I've spent this week producing static renders and designed free-roam environments.

I completed a bit more than half of the art for this particular free-roam event, so I expect to finish it next week.

After that, I will continue to pose static renders of normal scenes. I don't have an accurate estimation of this progress. I did play the episode for a bit the other day, and I could play ~1.5 hours without any gaps in missing art.

I estimate what's left in the animation queue to be the equivalent of 6000-8000 static renders.

I've gotten many questions regarding the Steam version of Season 2, and I aim to work on it full-time around the Patreon release of episode 8 before starting any work on Season 3. There will be more information about it in the not too distant future.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Well, we technically get numbers, but they're the sort of numbers that can't really be compared to anything. The animation queue is 6000-8000 frames, but we don't know how many animations that is, nor how many animations remain to be posed. 1.5 hours of continuous gameplay is certainly a good thing, but we don't get any estimate of how many hours he's aiming for when finished. Or what the state of any remaining gameplay is for that matter. We're pretty much flying blind.

I guess we technically learned that DPC will be dealing with Season 2 on Steam after he's done with Episode 8, but that just means we'll have a whole new level of difficulty getting good numbers for Episode 9! :(

Almost Every Episode lasts up to 6 hours approximately if Played at a normal speed and without skipping anything, for just one route. DPC was able to play about 1.5 hours which means 25% of the EP or a route...I guess it is Ep

I don't know anything :p So I summon the Big Table and the Charts.
Alas, my charts can't repel obfuscation of that magnitude!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Fuck, Didn't notice Bella, I am shivering seeing her Stare MC :eek::p
1348465_1627675926467.png

And I am telling all Bella Fans, You are going to get a every unexpected ending. Your ass is going to be Spanked, Tortured, Teased, Whipped and Fucked every day & night. Get Ready. And She loves doing this with a Sore ass. Your ass belongs to Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is just obsessed with your ass is thinking of more ways to spice up the fun time!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
View attachment 1327011

And I am telling all Bella Fans, You are going to get a every unexpected ending. Your ass is going to be Spanked, Tortured, Teased, Whipped and Fucked every day & night. Get Ready. And She loves doing this with a Sore ass. Your ass belongs to Bella.
She is just obsessed with your ass is thinking of more ways to spice up the fun time!
OHHHHH YES YES YES, more !!!..., my ass is her's, spank it, whip it, fuck it, lick it, smell it, eat it, sell it, it's fully yours for eternity!:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
guys can someone please tell me how to make john leave the party in chapter 7, I'm kinda stuck
What, you didn't save Josy from that smelly Jock?! JK

Go to the Living room, You need to talk to Josy and get her a Drink , later you find John trying to make moves on Josy, Just hover over their models, you will get some options, Either Kiss Josy or Tell John to leave.

Reactions: Meushi

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
What, you didn't save Josy from that smelly Jock?! JK

Go to the Living room, You need to talk to Josy and get her a Drink , later you find John trying to make moves on Josy, Just hover over their models, you will get some options, Either Kiss Josy or Tell John to leave.
Or if you're not on her path, you can give her the drink and she will throw it to John. Fun stuff :ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I am curious when Sage will acknowledge that Quinn is running an actual organized crime scheme within the Sorority? I doubt drug-dealing and prostitution can be kept secret forever. As the leader, Sage, if she doesn't stomp it out and fire Quinn, would wear a big part of the blame including when the Sorority gets shut down. Sage has to act or go down with the ship.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I am curious when Sage will acknowledge that Quinn is running an actual organized crime scheme within the Sorority? I doubt drug-dealing and prostitution can be kept secret forever. As the leader, Sage, if she doesn't stomp it out and fire Quinn, would wear a big part of the blame including when the Sorority gets shut down. Sage has to act or go down with the ship.
She will 100%
She isn't okay with drugs that's evident from Tommy and Quinn conversation in ep3 start.
Tommy told Quinn to form a party with booze, girls and drugs, in that he said sage wouldn't be cool with drugs so quinn should blame dik and won't get trouble because Rusty is a burgemeister he would get away.

Quinn is gonna get kicked from the sorority but a prosecution is not off the charts too if B&R gets involved.

Reactions: znar25 and dalli_x

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1327011

Bella:- "Don't worry, your time is up. Next is grenade up your ass and you are locked in my secret room."
View attachment 1327059
Once again if it's light BDSM I wouldn't mind that ! :ROFLMAO:
Just no ass fucking, no torture and no grenade please :eek:
And beside Bella's stare is just well placed on the character Bio menu ! If we use your logic then I hope that she brings other girls to her dungeon to have a little fun. ;)
She can kill, torture and axe those characters i wouldn't mind. :devilish:

Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
That does make me worry because I remember Quinn telling Riona "We can use Sage" at some point during their shady stuff.
That was with preps. Sage convinced Tyballs to have hots at their party to score money from guests.
Sage ain't got anything shady.
Quinn used the money from the prep party to pay her drug dealers. When Sage is going to find that out, it will definitely create a rift between them...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes