TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Jill is fairly tame but I still think her route is fun cause it's got different drama interplay and it's just fun hating on Tybalt + watching Bella shred him everytime. I still laugh whenever Bella and him are on screen and she just straight up ignores him. The scene in the gym with her talking to MC in particular LMAO.

I like having a more tame route like Jill's I guess though I don't think it's without it's share of drama and story push though Jill is definitely the slowest story pay off so far.

Definitely prefer her over Maya though if you asked me to pick which main girl I think is kind of at the bottom of my "fun" totem pole. No disserve to Maya but I feel like if she existed w/o the Josy angle, she'd be pretty zzzz.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Other than that she.......

The story without her will not adva.......

View attachment 1326217
''Do you even play the game bro?'' How the fuck can the story advance without her?! I have no idea how to advance the story?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hear ya, but in my head, and I obviously have no proof whatsoever, "renegade" sage will make an appearance later on, now it might not be Episode 8,9 or 10 - but I dont see Sage like a girl that would back down from a fight.

Her "adversary" right now is Jill, but I dont see Jill standing up to her, so I think it will be tied in with Sage discovering what Quinn has been doing behind her back all this time. I know Quinn isnt a LI as of yet, but I think DPC gravitates more and more towards her. Maybe once MC has fully broken through Quinns armor and there is the possibility of a relationship looming, we could have an epic Sage vs Quinn showdown and man would I want tickets to watch that fight :D
Jill vs Sage, I hadn't thought of that. :unsure: Very interesting. I think I'll go ahead and consider Quinn a main LI at this point even if DPC won't officially do it. Aside from RP farming, you can treat her like your main LI. I never thought I'd see the day when Quinn calls MC babe o_O And I'll happily buy a ticket to the Sage/Quinn pay-per-view. Winner gets me as reward. Loser too. :devilish:

That makes me think...will we get to see a legitimate cat fight in BaDIK? We've seen a few slaps, but I want to watch a knock down drag out, hair-pulling, clothes ripping girl fight...that ends with scissoring. :giggle:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Other than that she.......

The story without her will not adva.......

View attachment 1326217
For starters, without Jill, Chad would not be removed as Tri-Alpha president.

Also, without Jill, MC doesn't play D&G. (Take that Jill fans who hate D&G!)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
For starters, without Jill, Chad would not be removed as Tri-Alpha president.

Also, without Jill, MC doesn't play D&G. (Take that Jill fans who hate D&G!)
In season 3 DPC will make Jill force the MC to keep playing that shit

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
In the end MC covering kilometers in pussy in half of the campus and she is still holding a photo.:KEK:
Isabella while breastfeeding her child (With the one she had with the MC)

Isabella: I told you that he is a bad person

Jill: He is good I know

Isabella: He got 15 girls pregnant, me included, and he ran away and nobody knows anything about him, you're naive

Jill: No bella!, he is not like that, You don't understand him

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Isabella while breastfeeding her child (With the one she had with the MC)

Isabella: I told you that he is a bad person

Jill: He is good I know

Isabella: He got 15 girls pregnant, me included, and he ran away and nobody knows anything about him, you're naive

Jill: No bella!, he is not like that, You don't understand him
and that would be a bad ending? :unsure: :unsure:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Guys... Remember this scene? The first party at the DIKs mansion. When the MC tries to have public sex with Sage, Jacob tells this. What does he mean when he says "secondly, it will reach... ". Reaches who? Sage's father? :unsure:

Reactions: vireker

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so what is ur wish list to the rest of the game , and Quinn is in the poster same as other LI in here does she now have her own route ???

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
From the chapter I do not play Betas because you need start again from 0 to see the new content when the "Final" version arrives :ROFLMAO:
I don't remember well, but will 3.5 have a final version? I thought I read that the final version will be only with the release of chapter 4?
A lot of off topic... I put an image so as not to be eradicated...
1627674893049.png
:love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes