sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the link - you're a rockstar.

And you don't think the MC in BaDIK has a personality? :O
The MC is as close to a blank canvas as you can get. But that's on purpose, so that any narrative decision fits on it.
With this MC, you can be SAge's fuckbuddy without remorse but he doesn't want to be the rebound guy... and so a lot of situations where the construction of the canvas blurs what could be a "personality".

Reactions: notme222

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
SG's protagonist has only one thing that Badik's does not.... PERSONALITY!!!!
on the other hand, 30 chapters of the FIRST two games of his 5 universe...
I see so he's trying to create a MCU of adult visual novel ! Nice ;)
It better end in an avenger-style orgy !
I disagree BaDIK MC has personality and we the player get to shape it ! Whether he becomes a fun loveable asshole in the DIK path or a sweet caring guy in the Chick path, the MC is still a great character !
1627675926467.png
But I do agree that the SG MC has also a great personality and a unique "edgelord" personality. I thought I wouldn't like him at the beginning but now I can't wait see what he will become ! ;)
He's in touch with this FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS.
And there's nothing wrong with that ;)
giphy.gif

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The MC is as close to a blank canvas as you can get. But that's on purpose, so that any narrative decision fits on it.
With this MC, you can be SAge's fuckbuddy without remorse but he doesn't want to be the rebound guy... and so a lot of situations where the construction of the canvas blurs what could be a "personality".
I disagree. He is a pretty sympathetic character. He has a basic personality, and we can alter a little bit on that.
But for him to be like this it has its purpose, it's easy to " identify" with him in some way.
and let's be real, there are lots of Big talk players, including myself :ROFLMAO: , who love to brag about how we would do differently, but the truth is most of us never was in even remotely close to situations like he does. :ROFLMAO:
I say he is a great Protagonist. I also say this " Rebound -Guy fiasco " is overreacted :ROFLMAO:. Just like when Maya calls him a "Girl",:ROFLMAO: .

nickmax

Jun 4, 2018
I AN NEW FOR THIS GAME, I DOWNLOAD IT AND TRY TO RUN IT.
BUT IT DOESN'T WORK, ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THE PROBLEM IT IS.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
precisely

the problem is not with the character but with its management, it is all very well for it to be a blank canvas, this gives more space for our interpretation, only that this interpretation is sometimes grasped (if it concerns LIs) other times it is completely ignored (especially with sidegirls)

so in the end BADIK's mc doesn't lack personality (which you may or may not like) it's just that sometimes he acts like a dissociated madman

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
precisely

the problem is not with the character but with its management, it is all very well for it to be a blank canvas, this gives more space for our interpretation, only that this interpretation is sometimes grasped (if it concerns LIs) other times it is completely ignored (especially with sidegirls)

so in the end BADIK's mc doesn't lack personality (which you may or may not like) it's just that sometimes he acts like a dissociated madman
so, like us ? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
Jul 12, 2021
I'd rather BaDIK MC's blank personality which you can somewhat mold to your tastes than SG's edgelord supreme tbh. That story has potential, much like AOA Academy but the writing is a bit inconsistent. Some scenes hit pretty good while others make me go wtf.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
how many Episodes will we have ?
Dr. PinkCake has said he envisions at least 12 episodes total, probably 16, maybe even 20 or more. So it's not certain at this time. At a certain point I expect DPC will want to end Being a DIK and launch Being a DIK 2. The reason may simply be to keep the game from becoming too large to handle. With episode 7 it's over 14 GB. Episode 8 sounds like it will be the biggest one yet, maybe taking us to 16 GB or more. After one more season, taking us to episode 12, we could easily be at 30 or more GB. Anyway, I'm getting off topic... but based on what DPC has said in some of his FAQs to Patreon supporters, I think we will see at least 12 episodes. Personally, I'm enjoying the story so much I want to see the MCs entire 4 year college experience, but at the rate we're going (episode 7 is just a few weeks in) that would require hundreds of episodes.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If it could, I would try to get Maya and Josy pregnant :devilish:
Why? They have beautiful body, why you want to ruin it ? :ROFLMAO:
But it doesn't matter because Josy is mine :cool:, whatever you do with Maya after Josy and I are done with her, It is all up to you. I Wish You and Her , the Best, and Happy Marriage(y)

Man, I'm little disappointed. Every week we wait for Friday for the Status Update, and we get a nothing this week too. :(

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Why? They have beautiful body, why you want to ruin it ? :ROFLMAO:
But it doesn't matter because Josy is mine :cool:, whatever you do with Maya after Josy and I are done with her, It is all up to you. I Wish You and Her , the Best, and Happy Marriage(y)

Man, I'm little disappointed. Every week we wait for Friday for the Status Update, and we get a nothing this week too. :(
Josy would look super hot pregnant and so would Maya. Honesty I would love a sex scene with a pregnant Josy or Maya:devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes