Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Fuck, Didn't notice Bella, I am shivering seeing her Stare MC :eek::p
View attachment 1327011

And I am telling all Bella Fans, You are going to get a every unexpected ending. Your ass is going to be Spanked, Tortured, Teased, Whipped and Fucked every day & night. Get Ready. And She loves doing this with a Sore ass. Your ass belongs to Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is just obsessed with your ass is thinking of more ways to spice up the fun time!
There has to be a reason why Bella has a locked room in her house. I'm sure it's filled with goodies and BDSM equipment. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
There is something like a Mannequin or a Boots collection inside the locked room, cuz those look like boots to me.
PS: What's weird is that how the door's color changes from brown to light purple

Last edited:
Reactions: Schattenlust

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Or if you're not on her path, you can give her the drink and she will throw it to John. Fun stuff :ROFLMAO:
I kind of Wish I could have the best of both. :).
Like, Go there, Kiss her, tell the dude, " get lost dude, she my girl " and then Josy takes the Drink and throw it to the dude, and Say, " Yeah, You heard him , get the fuck off ":ROFLMAO:. - something like that(y)

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
But it doesn't matter because Josy is mine :cool:
You can have her. That girl would break my heart. Remember her reaction to joining the HOTs? Josy wants to play the field, not be some CHIK's love interest.

Jill and I are going to run away together and get away from all this fraternity nonsense.

Personally, I'm enjoying the story so much I want to see the MCs entire 4 year college experience
I'm afraid that would play against the whole idea of a LI. If MC wants to be a player that's fine. But it doesn't really work to form a deep relationship with someone yet also spend the next 3.5 years fooling around. And without those elements its just not the same kind of game.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You can have her. That girl would break my heart. Remember her reaction to joining the HOTs? Josy wants to play the field, not be some CHIK's love interest.

Jill and I are going to run away together and get away from all this fraternity nonsense.
Ooh, you wanna play that way? :ROFLMAO:. Okay:devilish:. Once Jill experience what is Sex feel like, She will realize how much she just missed out , and will want to experience so much more. You think She will settle down with a lowlife poor frat boy ? She will travel all around the world, and She can get any man she want, way more powerful and successful than our poor MC. Jill is Rich and Powerful, MC is just a stepping stone for her. Just Wait until that Jonathan Guy arrive:ROFLMAO:.
You think Tybalt will be the only adversary who want that Royce Pussy ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You might be Jill's first, but certainly not Her Last. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

I'm afraid that would play against the whole idea of a LI. If MC wants to be a player that's fine. But it doesn't really work to form a deep relationship with someone yet also spend the next 3.5 years fooling around. And without those elements its just not the same kind of game.
True enough. Certainly a Chick play through where you aim to form a long-term relationship would get old after awhile, but a DIK play through where you pursue new HOTS recruits and teachers would be a lot of fun.

Reactions: notme222

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Ooh, you wanna play that way? :ROFLMAO:. Okay:devilish:. Once Jill experience what is Sex feel like, She will realize how much she just missed out , and will want to experience so much more. You think She will settle down with a lowlife poor frat boy ? She will travel all around the world, and She can get any man she want, way more powerful and successful than our poor MC. Jill is Rich and Powerful, MC is just a stepping stone for her. Just Wait until that Jonathan Guy arrive:ROFLMAO:.
You think Tybalt will be the only adversary who want that Royce Pussy ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You might be Jill's first, but certainly not Her Last. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You underestimate the power of my dick game. Jill wants and deserves the best. She already has money, so what she needs is a guy who's gonna make her toes curl and her eyes roll back. She won't find that anywhere else.

Meanwhile, young Josy craves variety. As soon as her stepbrother's out the door, the DIKs are gonna be running a train on that little girl. I guess you can get in on that, though. :p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You underestimate the power of my dick game. Jill wants and deserves the best. She already has money, so what she needs is a guy who's gonna make her toes curl and her eyes roll back. She won't find that anywhere else.

Meanwhile, young Josy craves variety. As soon as her stepbrother's out the door, the DIKs are gonna be running a train on that little girl. I guess you can get in on that, though. :p
Yeah keep telling that yourself , if you repeat enough times you might believe it. :ROFLMAO:.
" She won't leave me, She won't leave me , She won't leave me, She won't leave me"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Josy showed us multiple times how She is in charge and say the word NO. Jill Cant even say NO to Tybalt. BUMM, FACTS , BYE :p :ROFLMAO:(n)

But Hey, She doing it for You. :p (y) :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018

Then you haven't seen how she is when she spends alone time with the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes