dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That was hypothetical, and yes it won't be good if it blows up to college authorities. I think the scandal will come out when sage passes through B&R

Realistically speaking to game events. Burke is also a customer of restaurant and is at least on good terms with Quinn (cause of the tuition scheme), so he has to save his name and can save Quinn cause he is the senior most counselor and has lots of money to cover it. Maybe he can handle it personally like cathy did for rusty(it was also a huge deal, but not comparable to drugs or prostitution).

And with already lots of drama in the game blooming and we are at 40% through I think DPC should save them for the last 20%.
What I really don't understand about the Burke's is that Stephen and Jade are working on the B&R. We all know now that the Burke's have money without end. Why are they working on the B&R?:unsure:

Reactions: `Ray` and hitagua

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Even gods need a pass time .. toying with people and just giggling on their reactions is their shtick.
What I really don't understand about the Burke's is that Stephen and Jade are working on the B&R. We all know now that the Burke's have money without end. Why are they working on the B&R?:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That was hypothetical, and yes it won't be good if it blows up to college authorities. I think the scandal will come out when sage passes through B&R

Realistically speaking to game events. Burke is also a customer of restaurant and is at least on good terms with Quinn (cause of the tuition scheme), so he has to save his name and can save Quinn cause he is the senior most counselor and has lots of money to cover it. Maybe he can handle it personally like cathy did for rusty(it was also a huge deal, but not comparable to drugs or prostitution).

And with already lots of drama in the game blooming and we are at 40% through I think DPC should save them for the last 20%.
Burke's role is the problem for me.

somehow he has to be punished too, the easiest way is to make his role public, but that would involve collateral casualties too probably. otherwise MC or whoever (Jade, Sage, Jill...) would have to blackmail him to step aside.

the second option is quite cinematic but morally it would still be a shortcut, it would mean letting him get away with it, allowing him to do the same elsewhere.

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quite simple, actually: sick your worm brotha on him.
That always ends in embarassment. Always!

somehow he has to be punished too, the easiest way is to make his role public, but that would involve collateral casualties too probably. otherwise MC or whoever (Jade, Sage, Jill...) would have to blackmail him to step aside.

the second option is quite cinematic but morally it would still be a shortcut, it would mean letting him get away with it, allowing him to do the same elsewhere.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quite simple, actually: sick your worm brotha on him.
That always ends in embarassment. Always!
Maybe Stephen is also being punished by Jade.

If the MC only lets Jade jerk him off during class and the two talk later in EP4 after class, Jade tells the MC everything, how it started with Stephen cheating and how it continues. That Stephen said the name Cathy during sex. That when the MC rejects her after that, the two of them have a secret with each other. Jade also said that she has not told anyone before. The MC promises to keep it to himself. However, if the MC hits Caleb, the sex will come out in the classroom of Jade and the MC because Jamie will be hit by Dawe. Dani was standing at the school desk while Jade had the MC come. However, if the MC fucks Jade in EP4 and Stephen gets the video or photo in EP6, Jade can't do anything because she is just like Stephen.

What else do we know. The first time Stephen cheated on Jade with Cathy, he reeked of his favorite whiskey. As we know, Cathy leaves. Jade also knows that Stephen fucks coeds.

We now have the Maya preview where Maya has Stephen's whiskey in her hand. If Jade and the MC fucked, Maya will fuck Stephen behind closed doors. But if the MC was decent, Maya and Jade will work together. Maya will go to a certain point with Stephen. Maybe jerk him off. Where did I get that guess?

While Maya and the MC are fucking in EP7, Maya asks the MC if all the dicks are that big. The answer from the MC is that he doesn't know. Maya replies, "How modest". I think Jade says the same thing to the MC when he is dining with the dildo helmet with Bella, Cathy and Jade in the cafeteria.

After Maya jerks Stephen off, there will then probably be video proof. Stephen loses his job, Jade divorces Stephen and gets a lot of money. There is only one problem. The video. The MC will see it eventually. He will then have to decide whether to forgive Maya or not.

• Wow
Reactions: Marley300 and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
We now have the Maya preview where Maya has Stephen's whiskey in her hand. If Jade and the MC fucked, Maya will fuck Stephen behind closed doors. But if the MC was decent, Maya and Jade will work together. Maya will go to a certain point with Stephen. Maybe jerk him off. Where did I get that guess?

While Maya and the MC are fucking in EP7, Maya asks the MC if all the dicks are that big. The answer from the MC is that he doesn't know. Maya replies, "How modest". I think Jade says the same thing to the MC when he is dining with the dildo helmet with Bella, Cathy and Jade in the cafeteria.

After Maya jerks Stephen off, there will then probably be video proof. Stephen loses his job, Jade divorces Stephen and gets a lot of money. There is only one problem. The video. The MC will see it eventually. He will then have to decide whether to forgive Maya or not.
TBH, the Maya preview does reek of NTR and your theory is somewhere reasonable but I don't think that will happen :D and I don't want it to happen either

Maya isn't related to Stephen in any way. She never met Burke and was not a Restaurant Girl. The main story isn't about exposing Stephen, and for some side thing like this, I doubt that Maya who is a Main LI, will jerk off Stephen...NTR...I doubt DPC will add something like this :)

And She loves MC, not some old guy...She won't betray MC's trust
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Can I still increase my relationship point with Josy by romancing her in EP7 even though I chose to stay as a friend with Maya&Josy? I would like to seperate them by stealing Josy away from Maya to add some spicy drama in my first playthrough :)

MightyDeeco

Aug 1, 2021
would it be possible to get the v6 patch, since the v7 won't work with the version I currently have (v5, cause I haven't updated/played the game in forever)?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
TBH, the Maya preview does reek of NTR and your theory is somewhere reasonable but I don't think that will happen :D and I don't want it to happen either

Maya isn't related to Stephen in any way. She never met Burke and was not a Restaurant Girl. The main story isn't about exposing Stephen, and for some side thing like this, I doubt that Maya who is a Main LI, will jerk off Stephen...NTR...I doubt DPC will add something like this :)

And She loves MC, not some old guy...She won't betray MC's trust
View attachment 1329099
I'm going to honest if that preview is any way linked to a NTR moment with Stephen fucking Burke. :sick:
Well, episode 8 is going to be the moment when that bald spotting MOFO is going to die. :cool:
screenshot0011.png

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

The simple solution is that Burke will die eventually as the result of this scheme. Not that any of the main characters will kill him, just that he'll be killed by either another villain or through his own efforts (falling to his death in the process of trying to kill the hero being the classic example).

The less extreme alternative is that we'll eventually reveal Stephen's involvement to Jade. Rather than go public directly, she'll use the threat of its release to take Stephen to the cleaners in divorce proceedings (and maybe demand his resignation from B&R). So Stephen will technically get away with it, but he'll lose most of his fortune and his hot wife in the process. Whether that's sufficient punishment will depend on personal preference (and on how unhappy he seems about the results), but it would avoid the can of worms that is revealing the truth.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Can I still increase my relationship point with Josy by romancing her in EP7 even though I chose to stay as a friend with Maya&Josy? I would like to seperate them by stealing Josy away from Maya to add some spicy drama in my first playthrough :)
:unsure:. No, Actually No. from ep 4 You only gain RP point with them if you part their relationship. But it is a good thing you brought this up, because it is interesting.:unsure:. I didn't even realized this until you asked about it(y)

I'm advocating for the idea, of the decision in episode 4 is final. Those who are Rejected, or choose to be just friends with them are only remain to be Friends with them for the rest of the game.

Slight correction, you get 1 or 2 , very minimal.

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I have two theories on the Maya preview :
1346947_preview_7.jpg
1. She's sneaking in the classroom at night with the MC and they're going to have another try at public sex :sneaky:
They kind tease it in episode 6. Maya wanted to try it so they’re just sneaking in a secluded area. She will be more at ease indoor instead of outdoor. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Maybe she's hanging out with Sage ! I don't know why they would sneak in class during the night... All I know is that her and Maya are going to bond more in the next episode and we all know that Sage is a whisky girl ! Did they steal the bottle from her "alleged" father's office ? :unsure:

On a side note, I don't want it to be a high school flashback... Because I really want this preview to be the beginning of a lewd scene... And I don't want to get an unpleasant visit when I start playing episode 8. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The simple solution is that Burke will die eventually as the result of this scheme. Not that any of the main characters will kill him, just that he'll be killed by either another villain or through his own efforts (falling to his death in the process of trying to kill the hero being the classic example).

The less extreme alternative is that we'll eventually reveal Stephen's involvement to Jade. Rather than go public directly, she'll use the threat of its release to take Stephen to the cleaners in divorce proceedings (and maybe demand his resignation from B&R). So Stephen will technically get away with it, but he'll lose most of his fortune and his hot wife in the process. Whether that's sufficient punishment will depend on personal preference (and on how unhappy he seems about the results), but it would avoid the can of worms that is revealing the truth.
I don't think, and hope, that anyone dies, not even Burke.

Jade would be the perfect ploy, in fact she was among my 3 names, and the issue of their shaky marriage was shown to all the players anyway.

But who should ask her for help? Mc if he's not in a relationship with her I don't think he would have the confidence or the opportunity to do so, maybe Maya could do it (assuming her further involvement in the affair)

Sage would have the motivation, while Jill would also have the clout to back up her accusations and the financial backing to promise a legal battle.

we'll see

Reactions: Darg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
2. Maybe she's hanging out with Sage ! I don't know why they would sneak in class during the night... All I know is that her and Maya are going to bond more in the next episode and we all know that Sage is a whisky girl ! Did they steal the bottle from her "alleged" father's office ? :unsure:
And they both start to get horny and end up having sex :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Marley300

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I have two big theories on the Maya preview :
View attachment 1329188
1. She's sneaking in the classroom at night with the MC and they're going to have another try at public sex :sneaky:
They kind tease it in episode 6. Maya wanted to try it so they’re just sneaking in a secluded area. She will be more at ease indoor instead of outdoor. :)

On a side note, I don't want it to be a high school flashback... Because I really want this preview to be the beginning of a lewd scene... And I don't want to get an unpleasant visit when I start playing episode 8. :ROFLMAO:
I think its quite obvious that this preview means there is a foursomee coming next episode. I mean we shouldnt really argue about this but...
First no flashback, is quite clear that this Maya is not shy school Maya. Also is obvious that this is leading to a sex scene. Why would she be on a classroom at night with a bottle of whiskey if not for sex? And you think prude Maya will be having sex alone with a notorious pervert guy in classroom? She need someone to convince her, and that someone is Josy.
But even more, you really want me to believe that they take a whole bottle of whiskey for 2 girls who get drunk with champagne and a lazy stomach who get passed out with beer? No way. That bottle is for four guys, so there is a third girl there, and everything will lead to a foursomee.
I guess that fourth girl is Lily, you just have to look carefully the reflections on her ass.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes