SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
What Is Funny, this actually his loss. He lost a 40$, and if keep doing it with others, eventually he will lose more money because there is difference between 5-10$ support, and a 40$ support.
You don't fight against piracy , you calculating with it. He is at the point where he actually doesn't lose money, he keep gaining patreons, and will gain extra with the Steam release, but if he keep cutting off the 40$ donors...... . But this is just my opinion, surely he knows better, after all he has time to track down the " leakers " :ROFLMAO:
yeah its weird. i was literally paying him $40 a month to advertise his own work lol

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yeah its weird. i was literally paying him $40 a month to advertise his own work lol
Another reason why there is a no Team behind him, He would be a horrible boss :ROFLMAO:.
I even considering that the Patreon is not run by him, but by his Wife :unsure:.
There was some interesting choices lately.
They Josy preview was 30$, SFW:unsure: and The Maya one was even 40$:eek:
1261372_preview_2.jpg

But This one was 10$:unsure: - It does not make a Fucking sense:ROFLMAO:
1355404_preview8.jpg

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1361194

DPC the internet badass with tears in his eyes lmao
SomboSteel: Pays DPC $40 a month
DPC: You're hurting my business :cry:
He says while he's gaining patrons and making tens of thousands of dollars every month! Hell he's probably making somewhere inbetween 20,000 to 100,000 on a monthly basis lmao

He's making a good game but you'd think he was scraping by with $100 a month in funding, his reaction to piracy is really outdated early 2000's attitude.
For the record though how does DPC find out it's you do you not use a different name for Patreon or does he have Ninja's to stalk the leakers?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
What Is Funny, this actually his loss. He lost a 40$, and if keep doing it with others, eventually he will lose more money because there is difference between 5-10$ support, and a 40$ support.
You don't fight against piracy , you calculating with it. He is at the point where he actually doesn't lose money, he keep gaining patreons, and will gain extra with the Steam release, but if he keep cutting off the 40$ donors...... . But this is just my opinion, surely he knows better, after all he has time to track down the " leakers " :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps it was indicative. He showed that he is fighting for his business and values it and he is not sorry to lose $ 40. Then others will be afraid and will not distribute the images.

Reactions: `Ray`

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
At work so my phone is the best preview I can do for now. Will upload from my computer later

View attachment 1361068
Just a heads up everyone. This will be my last time sharing pics as DPC sent me an email saying how sad he was I was sharing his stuff. It was a good run while it lasted. That said I now no longer have to spend $40 a month on previews, so it’s not all bad news

Sorry you got busted, but I salute you for your service and well-deserved title of King of Previews. Consider this a tribute of sorts:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

Last edited:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
SomboSteel: Pays DPC $40 a month
DPC: You're hurting my business :cry:
He says while he's gaining patrons and making tens of thousands of dollars every month! Hell he's probably making somewhere inbetween 20,000 to 100,000 on a monthly basis lmao

He's making a good game but you'd think he was scraping by with $100 a month in funding, his reaction to piracy is really outdated early 2000's attitude.
For the record though how does DPC find out it's you do you not use a different name for Patreon or does he have Ninja's to stalk the leakers?
as i said before, a few previews back he changed his system of delivery from just getting an email with the picture/links to getting a private message on Patreon with an individual link to mega for the picture. im guessing this was used to expedite his ability to find a specific render that gets posted online and take some kind of action. i was suspicious but i didnt really care and just wanted to share the previews so we all had something to talk about in the down time between updates

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Perhaps it was indicative. He showed that he is fighting for his business and values it and he is not sorry to lose $ 40. Then others will be afraid and will not distribute the images.
sure his business is very much on risk, because of this place, or because of a picture posted, that somebody already paid for. :ROFLMAO:. You buy a Fucking video game , and then you streaming it out twitch, or on youtube, sharing image of it etc etc . This very much inspire others to buy or try it

let's say you pay him 75$ for create a Special Render, and then he takes the money, but when you share the image you paid for, He ban you.:ROFLMAO:. He is greedy and became a little arrogant, there is nothing more to it.

He sure come a long way since this :ROFLMAO: :
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/#post-1565690
I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
:rolleyes::whistle:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
sure his business is very much on risk, because of this place, or because of a picture posted, that somebody already paid for. :ROFLMAO:. You buy a Fucking video game , and then you streaming it out twitch, or on youtube, sharing image of it etc etc . This very much inspire others to buy or try it

let's say you pay him 75$ for create a Special Render, and then he takes the money, but when you share the image you paid for, He ban you.:ROFLMAO:. He is greedy and became a little arrogant, there is nothing more to it.

He sure come a long way since this :ROFLMAO: :
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/#post-1565690

:rolleyes::whistle:
There is a term in business is called Lucrum cessans. It means how much you could potentially earn if you were not influenced by a number of factors. For example. If the pirate had not leaked the pictures, how many users of this forum would have subscribed to a $ 40 patreon? This term is often used in game development to justify the harm of piracy.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There is a term in business is called Lucrum cessans. It means how much you could potentially earn if you were not influenced by a number of factors. For example. If the pirate had not leaked the pictures, how many users of this forum would have subscribed to a $ 40 patreon? This term is often used in game development to justify the harm of piracy.
Honestly, probably zero. That is why Fucking stupid to cut off those who already paying this big money (y) . But this generate hype, hype, that are beneficial in the longer run.
There is always a big spike , a jump, in the patrons donors , during release weeks. We keep alive the Hype.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh I'm sure taking something that was said more than 3 years ago before he turned into a full time game developer is fair and balanced. :cautious:
aham, you wanna another little details :) . He decided to quit his job when he had 3000 patreon, it was worthy to him to became a full time developer with only 3000 patreon back then. I was here during that time, it was between episode 3 - 4 . since then, he has 13000 patreon, and he bitching about images being posted here, come on. :ROFLMAO:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Probably sub zero apart from a few "heroes" on here like it's $40 for a sometimes vague image i'll look at for 10 seconds :KEK: I pay for full releases but this is a pirate forum after all most of us ain't jumping on the patreon gravy train. If I do though I usually donate a buck a month :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
thanks dude. appreciate it :)
NGL, that message to you really irks me. Just the pettiness of it. Man, what a DIK.
I paid for season 1 and official walkthrough on steam not because I had to (I could pirate all day), but because I wanted to support a dev doing good work. And I was going to purchase season 2 as well, but now I'm thinking, fuck that. If he were an up and coming creator making little money, that would be one thing, but when you pull in high 6 to maybe even 7 figures per year, baring your fangs and claws against a long time patreon is :FacePalm:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes